Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

thanks everyone - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thanks everyone (18629 Views)

Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks everyone by Abortions: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:

You're quite pretty for a poor, maltreated and malnourished girl. You are also intelligent. I wanted to transfer with my bank app when I took a screenshot to prove you are genuine but the point is I remembered how deliberately dimwittèd, stüpid and unreal my comments have been here. I've exposed my deep secrets in this forum as well and you will know my name if I make a transfer.

If I snatch ballot boxes at the 3 polling units I have been assigned to tomorrow and survive without being shot to death at sight on Monday I will deposit something in your account with a fake name.

But I really wished I fücked you. I don't mean to be stupid. Just pouring out my mind.
I don die for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Abortions: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
afamjb:
there is no dignity and shame in your miserable life.. Go and sell your phone, use The money and buy original sniper or rope, just commit suicide and go..
Is that how ur sisters do Commiting suicide upandan Nawao

2 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by LadySarah: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
benzene00:
Have you seen the 50k aler I have sent to you?

cry
Re: thanks everyone by IprintMONEY: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hd
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: thanks everyone by IprintMONEY: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

Just replied you sir... If u can borrow me any amount, I wunt be an ingrate. I will try pay back in 2 weeks time.. I promise
send me an email here
Delete that post you quoted me if not u will get more similar messages. And don't quote me herw
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:
send me an email here
Delete that post you quoted me if not u will get more similar messages. And don't quote me herw

I don't know how to delete the one I quoted u sir... And I have sent u a msg on the email u sent..
Re: thanks everyone by Biglittlelois(f): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Yes ...let us see for sure!

Ivartheboneless: vikings, I dislike that guy ehn
Re: thanks everyone by IprintMONEY: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ff
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:
click edit then use the back button to erase everything then type any random thing and click submit

Have done it sir
Re: thanks everyone by IprintMONEY: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

Have done it sir
ok. I am trying to Come up with an email to reply u. My email is asking me for verification. Do u use BBM Or instagram
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:
ok. I am trying to Come up with an email to reply u. My email is asking me for verification. Do u use BBM Or instagram

No sir...
Re: thanks everyone by IprintMONEY: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:

No sir...
See reply to facebook. This is taking too long. I Don tire sef
Re: thanks everyone by IprintMONEY: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Maybe u go try another person o. I Don tire to try to contact you. Good luck
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:

I don't have your Facebook name sir.. How do I msg you??
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:

Pls sir, I have done what you want me to do.. U can send me a frnd request and a msg on Facebook sir... Lizjane damilola is my Facebook name... Pls sir, if u wana help me, Pls sir

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
IprintMONEY:
See reply to facebook. This is taking too long. I Don tire sef
Pls sir send me a msg.. Have been waiting online on Facebook for ur msg
Re: thanks everyone by Homeboiy: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Babe enter Street, na wetin most baby de take survive be that

Country hard, toto no get measurement
Do runs and get cash, stop fuccking for free

Atleast no be u first start am
I no dey condemn runs babes,
Re: thanks everyone by OKOATA(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
Babe enter Street, na wetin most baby de take survive be that

Country hard, toto no get measurement

Do runs and get cash, stop fuccking for free

Atleast no be u first start am

I no dey condemn runs babes,

Shitty comments but easiest money. She can't even make 60k by selling her body from now till Monday. I wish I had I would have helped her.
Re: thanks everyone by Goddys(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwanneniressure:
see this useless mumu.
So because you got diagnosed with HIV,is that the reason why you must force it on other healthy people?
My ex girl which i dumped had halitosis,not HIV and i dumped her long ago cos of it.
I bought my first benz 2014(c class) and the second in 2018(e klasse).so no be today we start to drive benz.
$20×30=$600=circa 200,000 naira.see how less privilege you are? cheesy
We still keep our stance,death to able bodied beggars

Guy, $600 per month no be less privilege. Ask Buhari
Re: thanks everyone by Goddys(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
@Op, go and sell your pants. It's in hot demand.

Which Ile-po are you staying
Re: thanks everyone by SkinnyDude(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lizjane18:
That's more.. Pls sir and ma
are you a male?
Re: thanks everyone by DavidEsq(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Freehuman:

You're quite pretty for a poor, maltreated and malnourished girl. You are also intelligent. I wanted to transfer with my bank app when I took a screenshot to prove you are genuine but the point is I remembered how deliberately dimwittèd, stüpid and unreal my comments have been here. I've exposed my deep secrets in this forum as well and you will know my name if I make a transfer.

If I snatch ballot boxes at the 3 polling units I have been assigned to tomorrow and survive without being shot to death at sight on Monday I will deposit something in your account with a fake name.

But I really wished I fücked you. I don't mean to be stupid. Just pouring out my mind.

Re: thanks everyone by marvel2011(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwanneniressure:
angry
Like that changes anything.
Hope you know you can defer your admission till when you are financially ok?
Because if we raise your fees,are we going to be buying your books,feeding you and take care of your medical expenses if need be?no of course.
So you should make the smart choice of pulling out till you make some Money for yourself.
Or you can try "runs" if you have the looks.
Many succesful women today did it at one point in their lives.
My humble opinion winkIt's encouraging, that makes you a good special adviser to President General Amino of Ukwuakali country

Re: thanks everyone by marvel2011(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
nwanneniressure:
angry
Like that changes anything.
Hope you know you can defer your admission till when you are financially ok?
Because if we raise your fees,are we going to be buying your books,feeding you and take care of your medical expenses if need be?no of course.
So you should make the smart choice of pulling out till you make some Money for yourself.
Or you can try "runs" if you have the looks.
Many succesful women today did it at one point in their lives.
My humble opinion wink

It's encouraging, that makes you a good special adviser to President General Amino of Ukwuakali country
Re: thanks everyone by tdayof(m): 12:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:
Pls I'm refreshing this to see if there any questions or doubt.... Pls

How much have you been able to raise?
Re: thanks everyone by tdayof(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2019
It's really inhuman that you'll have to ask an 18 years old for sex before helping her. She's posted enough evidence in here and if you are intelligent enough, you can see the portal allows hi to pay certain amount / part of the fees. All you have to do is ask her for the portal login details and make the payment directly to the school and not her account.

In a proper scenerio, those with sexual comments should be prosecuted for solicitation of prostitution.

Barbaric beings.

10 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by OmoDavido(m): 1:16am On Feb 23, 2019
I understand what the Op is going through. I can't count how many times I have sold my phones, laptops and all other personal important stuffs just to raise money to support myself in school. Now in year 3. And God has been good to me. Op, I pray God send you an helper soon. If say I get I get I for help you with something too but man is red right now. E no easy
Re: thanks everyone by Creampro: 2:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane.

Verify yourself as follows: write "Nland" on a white piece of paper, hold it and snap yourself facing the camera.

Post that picture on here.

That is acceptable verification for prospective helpers

Your number is not on WhatsApp, and directing Nairalanders to fbook to see pics is a no no.
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:07am On Feb 23, 2019
SkinnyDude:
are you a male?

Female.. Lizjane damilola... That Male was a mistake on my account.... Have complained to school but they haven't done anything
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:09am On Feb 23, 2019
tdayof:

How much have you been able to raise?

Nothing for now sir... I can give many proof just to show that I'm no fraud.... I can
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Goddys:
@Op, go and sell your pants. It's in hot demand.

Which Ile-po are you staying

I shud go n sell pants.. And u need to see me... I fear u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.