Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

thanks everyone - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thanks everyone (18701 Views)

Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2019
tdayof:
It's really inhuman that you'll have to ask an 18 years old for sex before helping her. She's posted enough evidence in here and if you are intelligent enough, you can see the portal allows hi to pay certain amount / part of the fees. All you have to do is ask her for the portal login details and make the payment directly to the school and not her account.

In a proper scenerio, those with sexual comments should be prosecuted for solicitation of prostitution.

Barbaric beings.

Yes sir, I may not even get the cash but I can share my details to help me pay online.... I'm ready to send to anyone that can help me... Not compulsory to send MI cash
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro:
Lizjane.

Verify yourself as follows: write "Nland" on a white piece of paper, hold it and snap yourself facing the camera.

Post that picture on here.

That is acceptable verification for prospective helpers

Your number is not on WhatsApp, and directing Nairalanders to fbook to see pics is a no no.

I will do that in the morning sir.... Yes this number is not on whatsapp... My whatsapp is outdated and it's been long I used it.... But I will do what u said sir
Re: thanks everyone by freethesheeple(m): 2:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:
Hello nairalanders, Pls I'm new to this site for the first time, I was introduced recently by someone I went to meet for assistance.
Pls sir/ma, some people are scared to help me thinking I'm fraud, but if anyone is willing to help me, I can send my log in details to my school portal account and kindly help me pay from it. I don't mind sir/ma....
Pls
My name is lizjane a student of a govt institution 2nd year. Actually I came here to ask for help coz the person dt referred me here told me he can't help coz he is also a student too and can't afford to help me out, so he referred me here (my account is new). Actually I need up to 60k but I don't mind if I can get less than that, at least it will be on great help to me. I was affected by the ASUU strike and I worked for almost 4 months in a market close to my area as a sales girl. But I made a great mistake, I paid my house rent from my salary hoping that ASUU strike wunt be called off soon bearing in mind that I will still work till like June before they call off due to the rumors I heard but unfortunately I have paid for my house rent and I don't have money to pay for my school fee. I am having a cbt test on Tuesday and if I don't partake in the test, it's an automatic carry over. Mind u, I grew up without knowing my dad, so it's has been my mum and my step father isn't doing any thing as he doesn't cater for my responsibility, so I'm used to that.
My prob: my mom is expecting money but it can't meet up with the date I'm having my cbt test on Tuesday of which I can't partake in it if I don't pay.
Pls guys, I really need help, I don't know if you can trust me if I say you should borrow me (I understand how humans are terrible ), but if God put in your heart and you wish to help me, I will appreciate too..
Now, the landlord can't even gimme the money back to settle school first sef and I don't have any option again than to come here for the first time for help... I don't even know how this site operate, it was the guy I went to meet that helped me out... He said he wud have helped me but he want to pay his own school fee too and he said "what he knows he can't give, he can't borrow ". I understood him coz he is a student too and that's why I have come here, Pls dear sisters and brothers, I'm just a young girl of 18, (lizjane18),my true name and age....

I don't mind if any of you wants to help me by borrowing me or giving me, i know I don't owe any of you but Pls I need your help, Pls I need your help, I'm traveling to school on Monday and I have no idea on how to sort out my school fee. Pls I'm not a scammer, I can be reached if u want to reach me and even meet if u want to be sure.
My number 081-17-192-995

My email is emmanuel.lizjane@yahoo.com

Incase you have in mind to help me with anything, Pls don't draw back, Pls I really need your help

2119171907 Emmanuel lizjane zenith

Any doubt about male or female.. U can check my Facebook lizjane damilola

local Yahoo when your mates dey do international own....dey there naaaa

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Goddys(m): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

I shud go n sell pants.. And u need to see me... I fear u sir
Hehehehe..are u afraid?
Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
ah!another sympathizer. grin
My stance remains!
Death to able bodied beggars

I wonder why your dad can’t afford a condom Inorder to avoid or prevent your existence.. oponu

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Goddys:
Hehehehe..are u afraid?
Yes....
Re: thanks everyone by Goddys(m): 4:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Yes....

Just joking. God will provide you a helper. If nothing works, defer. Some people have graduated since 4 yrs without a job. There's no shame in deferring for a semester.
Re: thanks everyone by Goddys(m): 4:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Yes....

Just joking. God will provide you a helper. If nothing works, defer. Some people have graduated since 4 yrs without a job. There's no shame in deferring for a semester.
Re: thanks everyone by Dada2010: 4:48am On Feb 23, 2019
This is the internet,
The internet never forgets
You have given out too much information for 60k.
Don't beg anybody again to help,
Take down your pictures and other sensitive information.
Any genuine person that wants to help will call you privately and verify your claims.
Please don't snap yourself as someone requested.
People who usually help don't even reply comments here.
They just do it.
You have done your part, allow God do his own part.
And don't answer everybody here. Some are demons

12 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by Dada2010: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Freehuman:

At least you can type English. Drop out and learn a trade. You're 18 and still young. Be humble and desperate for success. When you graduate from that very school you may not find a white collar job and still learn a trade later. You need money, you do not need archaic knowledge in political science, history or mass communication. If you're doing a course like medicine it's okay but any other course especially a non professional course, I advise you defer admission .
She asked for money not advice.
Did she ask for a counselor?
All these people self...mtschew

2 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by HarunaWest(m): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:
Hello nairalanders, Pls I'm new to this site for the first time, I was introduced recently by someone I went to meet for assistance.
Pls sir/ma, some people are scared to help me thinking I'm fraud, but if anyone is willing to help me, I can send my log in details to my school portal account and kindly help me pay from it. I don't mind sir/ma....
Pls
My name is lizjane a student of a govt institution 2nd year. Actually I came here to ask for help coz the person dt referred me here told me he can't help coz he is also a student too and can't afford to help me out, so he referred me here (my account is new). Actually I need up to 60k but I don't mind if I can get less than that, at least it will be on great help to me. I was affected by the ASUU strike and I worked for almost 4 months in a market close to my area as a sales girl. But I made a great mistake, I paid my house rent from my salary hoping that ASUU strike wunt be called off soon bearing in mind that I will still work till like June before they call off due to the rumors I heard but unfortunately I have paid for my house rent and I don't have money to pay for my school fee. I am having a cbt test on Tuesday and if I don't partake in the test, it's an automatic carry over. Mind u, I grew up without knowing my dad, so it's has been my mum and my step father isn't doing any thing as he doesn't cater for my responsibility, so I'm used to that.
My prob: my mom is expecting money but it can't meet up with the date I'm having my cbt test on Tuesday of which I can't partake in it if I don't pay.
Pls guys, I really need help, I don't know if you can trust me if I say you should borrow me (I understand how humans are terrible ), but if God put in your heart and you wish to help me, I will appreciate too..
Now, the landlord can't even gimme the money back to settle school first sef and I don't have any option again than to come here for the first time for help... I don't even know how this site operate, it was the guy I went to meet that helped me out... He said he wud have helped me but he want to pay his own school fee too and he said "what he knows he can't give, he can't borrow ". I understood him coz he is a student too and that's why I have come here, Pls dear sisters and brothers, I'm just a young girl of 18, (lizjane18),my true name and age....

I don't mind if any of you wants to help me by borrowing me or giving me, i know I don't owe any of you but Pls I need your help, Pls I need your help, I'm traveling to school on Monday and I have no idea on how to sort out my school fee. Pls I'm not a scammer, I can be reached if u want to reach me and even meet if u want to be sure.
My number 081-17-192-995

My email is emmanuel.lizjane@yahoo.com

Incase you have in mind to help me with anything, Pls don't draw back, Pls I really need your help

2119171907 Emmanuel lizjane zenith

Any doubt about male or female.. U can check my Facebook lizjane damilola
since you say your mum is expecting money. Why not ask anyone to borrow you? Why you wanting to be dashed instead
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2019
HarunaWest:

since you say your mum is expecting money. Why not ask anyone to borrow you? Why you wanting to be dashed instead

Sir, kindly review sir.. I said if I can be borrowed or given... I said I'm opened to be lent and I will pay back
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2019
HarunaWest:

Pls read well, I said if I can be borrowed too....
Re: thanks everyone by lonelytraveller: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

no one go give you 60k without fucking u o. U girls are funny . u Bleep guys for free but won't Bleep guys to help ur self

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Creampro: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
People would willingly give. However, no one likes to be scammed even if it's 1$ or 1Naira.

If you could willingly post your pictures on Facebook, why did you not ask for this request from people who already know you or have been friends with you on Facebook?

This is Nairaland. We like our own verification too.

The request for picture verification of yourself for Nairalanders is still valid. Nairalanders would readily assist genuine people.
Re: thanks everyone by deltateam: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
ah!another sympathizer. grin
My stance remains!
Death to able bodied beggars

No longer another alternate abi? Programmed robot that talks before thinking. Bloody bastard.
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro:
People would willingly give. However, no one likes to be scammed even if it's 1$ or 1Naira.

If you could willingly post your pictures on Facebook, why did you not ask for this request from people who already know you or have been friends with you on Facebook?

This is Nairaland. We like our own verification too.

The request for picture verification of yourself for Nairalanders is still valid. Nairalanders would readily assist genuine people.

U mean I should snap my sef and post here? Okay sir so far I will be helped...
Re: thanks everyone by PurestBoy(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2019
@OP: Lizjane or whatever, do what Creampro asked you to do now if you're genuine.
Re: thanks everyone by PurestBoy(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

U mean I should snap my sef and post here? Okay sir so far I will be helped...

Write nairaland and Lizjane on piece of paper with your picture boldly visible
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
PurestBoy:

This is it sir..

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
PurestBoy:

Have done it sir but it facing the other side... That's me sir
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro:
Lizjane.

Verify yourself as follows: write "Nland" on a white piece of paper, hold it and snap yourself facing the camera.

Post that picture on here.

That is acceptable verification for prospective helpers

Your number is not on WhatsApp, and directing Nairalanders to fbook to see pics is a no no.

Have sent it. Sir
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
blujoi

Have replied you sir
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2019
omoskenso:

Na real wah!!, skool made mistake to profile you as Male insread of Female and you let it slide till 2nd year, you're broke yet in just your 2nd year in school you already tint your hair to PINK(na runs u wan go do or watin?) am not judging you but this your format nor collabo at all.

Show us another ID sharing/bearing the name on your Bank account

What about my picture sir.. The one I updated
Re: thanks everyone by HarunaWest(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm
Lizjane18:

Don't give the dash option...Just simply say borrow...Why should people dash you money just like that.....Why do Nigerians Like Free money so much angry
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
HarunaWest:
I'm
Don't give the dash option...Just simply say borrow...Why should people dash you money just like that.....Why do Nigerians Like Free money so much angry

Ok. If I can be lent.. I will return
Re: thanks everyone by Gulher: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2019
I really hope someone can assist her. no doubt she's not a scammer

2 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Nairaland is the worst place to solicit for funds. You get the money after you have been emasculated and dehumanized.

3 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm sure by now some people have sent OP something but he/she obviously won't admit it.

I won't send my money to anyone on Nairaland again! Too many frauds on this site. They always want to make you feel bad with their sad stories when they could end up being fake.
Re: thanks everyone by johnwizey: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
See humans asking her to prostitute herself as if they can say same to their sisters. If you can't help, just ignore and let those who can see road. One idiot is talking about driving Benz and yet can't help with just 5k but instead ask her to prostitute. OP I have s sister in your school too who is having the same cbt test on Tuesday. I think you should just get off nairaland and solicit for help outside, oloriburuku lopo ninu awon guys yen. They have nothing and will still form SAN ontop your matter, awon werey.

8 Likes

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yuugen:
I'm sure by now some people have sent OP something but he/she obviously won't admit it.

I won't send my money to anyone on Nairaland again! Too many frauds on this site. They always want to make you feel bad with their sad stories when they could end up being fake.

Sir u doubt me, I Can screenshot my acct to you and u see... I'm not lying but most people are just not believing me

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Yuugen:

Sir u may not be able to help me but certainly I'm not a scammers..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno / 80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.