Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

thanks everyone - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / thanks everyone (18697 Views)

Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanks everyone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Sir u may not be able to help me but certainly I'm not a scammers..
.. How much have you gotten so far?
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

Sir, I may screen shot my account to you and if u still want to meet me, I'm available and open tmao... People are not bliving me yet have posted all what they told me to do... I have not received any tin
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Docsam007
I jst opened my mail, my fone was down..have replied you sir
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

See this sir

Re: thanks everyone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Sir, I may screen shot my account to you and if u still want to meet me, I'm available and open tmao... People are not bliving me yet have posted all what they told me to do... I have not received any tin
.. You don't have to blame any body for not believing your story. Nobody wants to be scammed. This is a faceless forum.Try asking from your friends in real life. You can't tell us you don't have anybody. I wish you gudluck though.
Re: thanks everyone by Fidelismaria: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
I'm really sorry for you predicament op

That's why it's always advisable to know one's priority

You should have paid your sch fees first

After reading all the comments up there

I really feel bad for you

Majority of Nigerians are no longer humans

It's really a pity

Would have helped but I'm also a student

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. You don't have to blame any body for not believing your story. Nobody wants to be scammed. This is a faceless forum.Try asking from your friends in real life. You can't tell us you don't have anybody. I wish you gudluck though.

I'm not blaming anyone sir.... My friends are my age mate, I can't meet them for such money sir...
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I'm really sorry for you predicament op

That's why it's always advisable to know one's priority

You should have paid your sch fees first

After reading all the comments up there

I really feel bad for you

Majority of Nigerians are no longer humans

It's really a pity

Would have helped but I'm also a student

That' was the mistake I made, I never expected the strike to be called off as I have used my salary to pay house rent hoping I wud work more...
Re: thanks everyone by Brunosamel(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
The way people are yabbing there mouth, if 60 people will just transfer 1k into her account, it will solve her school fees problem... Please nairalander help this girl with the least you have God will bless you in his own way.....

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Brunosamel:
The way people are yabbing there mouth, if 60 people will just transfer 1k into her account, it will solve her school fees problem... Please nairalander help this girl with the least you have God will bless you in his own way.....

Sir I hope one of them could just meet me up to confirm and tell if I was lying... I know nobody owes me any money but I am begging for help not demanding... Pls guys.... I am truly honest
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dada2010:
This is the internet,
The internet never forgets
You have given out too much information for 60k.
Don't beg anybody again to help,
Take down your pictures and other sensitive information.
Any genuine person that wants to help will call you privately and verify your claims.
Please don't snap yourself as someone requested.
People who usually help don't even reply comments here.
They just do it.
You have done your part, allow God do his own part.
And don't answer everybody here. Some are demons

I no.. But it's better to just ask for help.. At least if people criticize me, there is no problem.. I just asked for help
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro:
People would willingly give. However, no one likes to be scammed even if it's 1$ or 1Naira.

If you could willingly post your pictures on Facebook, why did you not ask for this request from people who already know you or have been friends with you on Facebook?

This is Nairaland. We like our own verification too.

The request for picture verification of yourself for Nairalanders is still valid. Nairalanders would readily assist genuine people.

Sir I have done what u said since morning sir....
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
PurestBoy:

Write nairaland and Lizjane on piece of paper with your picture boldly visible

I did since morning sir
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
PurestBoy

I have done it sir... I'm hoping to get help sir....
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro

I have done it.. I'm not scamming anybody.... Pls sir
Re: thanks everyone by PurestBoy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

I did since morning sir

Don't worry I have your details. I will do something
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Yes ...let us see for sure!
Have done it sir.. Uploaded my pic
Re: thanks everyone by PurestBoy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

I did since morning sir

Don't worry I have your details. I will do something. Lets finish this election drama
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
PurestBoy

How about Kevin and alvin sir, how are they?

Saw ur post and it was funny, especially where u said he correct you and drag remote control with you . Very funny sir..

God bless you sir.. I will be expecting sir
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Freehuman:

You're quite pretty for a poor, maltreated and malnourished girl. You are also intelligent. I wanted to transfer with my bank app when I took a screenshot to prove you are genuine but the point is I remembered how deliberately dimwittèd, stüpid and unreal my comments have been here. I've exposed my deep secrets in this forum as well and you will know my name if I make a transfer.

If I snatch ballot boxes at the 3 polling units I have been assigned to tomorrow and survive without being shot to death at sight on Monday I will deposit something in your account with a fake name.

But I really wished I fücked you. I don't mean to be stupid. Just pouring out my mind.

Pls dont let any body shoot u oooo.. It's funny
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
tdayof:

How much have you been able to raise?

I screen shot this to prove that I'm not lying..... I am not lying at all. I have been promised and I'm expecting

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Creampro:
Lizjane.

Verify yourself as follows: write "Nland" on a white piece of paper, hold it and snap yourself facing the camera.

Post that picture on here.

That is acceptable verification for prospective helpers

Your number is not on WhatsApp, and directing Nairalanders to fbook to see pics is a no no.

Have snapped the picture sir
Re: thanks everyone by Iceprincehkn(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Have snapped the picture sir
Hw far, has anybody helped?
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceprincehkn:

Sir I'm still hoping.. I have been refreshing my phone to see if any has come but yet too.. I'm still hoping
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceprincehkn:

If i see any, I will screen shot and post it here so that people can bliv me.. At least for those that have insulted me can see that I'm not what they thought I am.... I will post here if I see anything
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

Sir thanks but I'm at ur mercy sir.. I would appreciate ur help.. I will screen shot any tin I get here on nairaland... If u have seen 100s of scammers, I wunt be the 101 if I prove myself to be genuine. If u wana to know my place, my address is there on my school profile. I stay in LAGOS, iyana ipaja side coming to Ile Epo market, agbado oke odo
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
tdayof:
It's really inhuman that you'll have to ask an 18 years old for sex before helping her. She's posted enough evidence in here and if you are intelligent enough, you can see the portal allows hi to pay certain amount / part of the fees. All you have to do is ask her for the portal login details and make the payment directly to the school and not her account.

In a proper scenerio, those with sexual comments should be prosecuted for solicitation of prostitution.

Barbaric beings.

Sir, I guess that how things roll.. I have over 4 messages on my mails of guys asking me to spend the night with them and get 20k. I have never slept outside for once, so I don't even know where I will tell my mom or step dad that I went too... I can't even think of such thought but I guess that's how guys want their thing and I can't blame anybody, after all its their money
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Iceprincehkn:

Re: thanks everyone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Sir thanks but I'm at ur mercy sir.. I would appreciate ur help.. I will screen shot any tin I get here on nairaland... If u have seen 100s of scammers, I wunt be the 101 if I prove myself to be genuine. If u wana to know my place, my address is there on my school profile. I stay in LAGOS, iyana ipaja side coming to Ile Epo market, agbado oke odo
. Nairalanders please let's help her out. I'm starting with 5k.Let me have your acct number.

1 Like

Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Nairalanders please let's help her out. I'm starting with 5k.Let me have your acct number.

Sir I will upload it if I get the alert sir... I swear to God. Maybe people can bliv me sir.... At least u will be my saving grace for people to bliv me sir.

2119171907 Emmanuel lizjane zenith
Re: thanks everyone by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lizjane18:

Sir I will upload it if I get the alert sir... I swear to God. Maybe people can bliv me sir.... At least u will be my saving grace for people to bliv me sir.

2119171907 Emmanuel lizjane zenith
. I have just credited your acct with 5000.Plead with others to help you.Remain blessed.Sure you ve seen the alert?
Re: thanks everyone by Lizjane18(f): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:

Thanks Mr John... I received it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno / 80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Enter Quickly: Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.