Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (135389 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by MicroBox: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Richdad50:
Uncircumcised. I stayed in northern Nigeria for years and I can tell you a northern woman cannot look directly into the eyes of a modern southern Male. They become quiet and uncomfortable. They know a conversation with a southerner is enough to expose the deficiencies of their Male counterparts.
Its called Al-kunya
Please stop all this your ITK.
Because you live at Sabin Gari in Kano will never qualify you as a candidate to speak about northern experience. The northern girls that will look straight into your eyes, hold your d.ick and slap you are there at Sabin Gari and they are the one that choose to defy the rules/norms. They end up useless , introduced to drugs, clubbing and sex peddling.
In the north, sex out of wedlock is a taboo unlike in the east where the parent will excuse you and the so called fiancee to have good time.
Hypocrisy or not, large percentage of northern girls still cling to their religious teachings/believe.

3 Likes

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Deepthoughts: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Breakingfamous:

SOURCE: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/zain-ameen-my-nude-sharing-experience.html?m=1
kanuris and woman yansh no be here oh!,they will be pretending outwardly but they can do anything for cunt matter,one of them once ejaculated in his trousers in a taxi while we moving along post office to Baga road just because one margi girl was pressed against him due to overloading, when we alighted it was his own colleague that drew his attention to wet spot on his trousers but he was just trying to stylishly shut his friend up not knowing we understood hausa,the margi girl called him "Sha Sha Sha banza", but the idiot disappeared sharply shamefully.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by johnad3(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2019
there's no god in you also, After you call Allah and after all. You should have told him not to send his headquarter when you know you can't fulfill promises. cool
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by princfred(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
Believe me when I tell you that her fellow religion fanatics are currently planning on how to rip off her head for typing the word "Nude" on social media.
Lol
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by princfred(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
If you send nude make sure you will never hurt the person otherwise .............
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by banjo054real(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by najib632(m): 3:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Richdad50:
An average Northerner is not a confident sexual Male.[B] The religion itself does not give opportunity or room for expression, affection, or romance.[/B] They often rape their wives and devoid them of pre-intimacy. I feel for their women.
That is why their women run from southern men. They become jittery and defensive because of their emotional weakness for southern Male. They know a minute with a southerner will usher them into their romantic dream but the consequences from their Male counterparts scares them. I pity them.

#Richdad
Say the Hausa culture and not the religion if you want to learn romance read the story of Muhammad S.A.W and his wives. You should talk with facts, does the gospel even say anything about Romance?
Quotes and actions of prophet Muhammad S.A.W. :

Every game a person plays is futile except for archery, training one’s horse and playing with one’s wife”. (Sunan Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Ibn Majah).

Imam al-Daylami (Allah have mercy on him) records a narration on the authority of Anas ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) is reported to have said: “One of you should not fulfil one’s (sexual) need from one’s wife like an animal, rather there should be between them pre-intimacy of kissing and words.” (Musnad al-Firdaws Of al-Daylami, 2/55)

Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would kiss one of his wives and then leave for prayer (salat) without performing ablution (wudu). Urwa says that I asked A’isha: “It must have been you?” (Upon hearing this) A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) smiled.”(Sunan al-Tirmidhi, no. 86, Sunan Abu Dawud, no. 181 & Sunan al-Nasa’i, no. 170))

Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would kiss her whilst he was fasting (m, refer to the fiqh of kissing during fast) and he would suck her tongue.” (Sunan Abu Dawud, no. 2378)

When the scholars encourage us to seek for knowledge we Muslims will become relaxed and let those who want the religion to be extreme and the West to deceive us.

There's nothing you southerners will offer if not immorality, 98% of you are fornicators and sadly many northerners have learnt this nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 5:18am On Feb 24, 2019
lefulefu:

they are arabs oo.all these gulf arabs(those ones from UAE,OMAN,BAHRAIN)...their women tend to dance like african women.

Are you sure? No other race of woman twerks like black women. I suspect they are tanzanian
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 24, 2019
1Sharon:

[s]Are you sure? No other race of woman twerks like black women. I suspect they are tanzanian[/s]
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Allen02 post=76055734][/quote]

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2019
1Sharon:

kini o jẹ?
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by najib632(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
lefulefu:
gbam!!cheesycheesy na im be discheesy.. Thanks 4 d video. Preshy561 come and see d video oocheesy.
They're saying yela يل not Allah الله
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by najib632(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Is this in the koran?
Hadith
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
najib632:
i think it must be yalla. Yalla is yes in arabic.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you sure? No other race of woman twerks like black women. I suspect they are tanzanian
there are arab mix in tanzania and muritania as well and u wrong ooo..its not only only black women who own a monopoly to twerkingcheesy. I have seen some videos of some bad arab twerkerscheesy. Arab women are built the same way as black women and any lady that has a black woman's build will be able to twerk with ease.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Deepthoughts:
kanuris and woman yansh no be here oh!,they will be pretending outwardly but they can do anything for cunt matter,one of them once ejaculated in his trousers in a taxi while we moving along post office to Baga road just because one margi girl was pressed against him due to overloading, when we alighted it was his own colleague that drew his attention to wet spot on his trousers but he was just trying to stylishly shut his friend up not knowing we understood hausa,the margi girl called him "Sha Sha Sha banza", but the idiot disappeared sharply shamefully.
wich one come be margi?
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Allen02:
kini o jẹ?

Sorry? undecided
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
lefulefu:
there are arab mix in tanzania and muritania as well and u wrong ooo..its not only only black women who own a monopoly to twerkingcheesy. I have seen some videos of some bad arab twerkerscheesy. Arab women are built the same way as black women and any lady that has a black woman's build will be able to twerk with ease.

Are you sure, let me see some videos
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
najib632:

Are they muslim
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you sure, let me see some videos
i didnt store any of d videos but i have seen a couplecheesy. By the way are u a nigerian lady?
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2019
lefulefu:
i didnt store any of d videos but i have seen a couplecheesy. By the way are u a nigerian lady?

Really? Yh I am, why'd you ask
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by najib632(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Are they muslim
Maybe they are maybe they are not. Christians will still be more immoral than Muslims no matter what you try prove though. You love immorality, you justify it.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by 1Sharon(f): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
najib632:
Maybe they are maybe they are not. Christians will still be more immoral than Muslims no matter what you try prove though. You love immorality, you justify it.

Both religions are deceitful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Really? Yh I am, why'd you ask
no nothing..i was just a little curious dats why i asked.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
Okay. Men have sent her nudes. Good.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Johnchyz(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Breakingfamous:

SOURCE: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/zain-ameen-my-nude-sharing-experience.html?m=1
@Poster you talking anyhow because you don't know what it takes to be a man abi. and why do u call a man perveted, are u girls not the cause of everything starting from your mother eve, by eating the forbidden fruit, was Adam around when u ate the apple, and u say we men call GOD BY THE LIPS AND NOT WITH OUR HEARTS. NOW LET ME ASK YOU. DID DAVID SON OF JESSE CALLED GOD BY THE LIPS? mumu girl.
Re: My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady by Fmghewzy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
miracood:
I am a southerner

but i totally disagree to ur point

pls not all northerners are bad....stop painting the image of hausas black

#peace

You have sense bro,all hausas I have met are calm and nice people.
Don't know about their fulani counterpart though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.