Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Relocating To Bahamas - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Bahamas (23348 Views)

Japa To Bahamas / Cost Of Travelling To Bahamas / Is Relocating To Bahamas A Wise Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kelluz: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Yeah why not
..baba u no dey sleep lol
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kelluz: 1:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Send me a message here once you send the mail
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Liadi2(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Kelluz:
Send me a message here once you send the mail
Done kindly dm me now.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Liadi2(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Kelluz:
Yeah why not
..baba u no dey sleep lol
Leaving this country is my number priority now.

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Btcking49ja: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Liadi2:

Done kindly dm me now.
abeg I take God beg una....add me for the whatsapp +2349076739352...I don tire for Naija....I have lost a lot of money over the last few months...I need update to MOVE
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by alfonso36(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
My Friend is trying to process his Bahamas visa, can any one tell us about the country? Especially those who have been there
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Gbade66: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2021
alfonso36:
My Friend is trying to process his Bahamas visa, can any one tell us about the country? Especially those who have been there
Tell your friend to try another country…
Bahamas is minus 1

3 Likes

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kelvinarsenal: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello how is bahamas now bro hope all is well there will like to know how nigerians are faring there thanks
Kelluz:
Message me I am also processing my visa to Bahamas , let's rub minds
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by HOKIM(m): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Kelvinarsenal:
Hello how is bahamas now bro hope all is well there will like to know how nigerians are faring there thanks

Folks dont learn...and its Sad... I am a Nigerian living in the Caribbean.... I say this, No where in the Caribbean islands is ground to hustle ... including Dominican republic...I met alot of Nigerians here in the Caribbean who were deceived by Agents, it's tough in the Caribbean islands, dem dey import EVERYTHING...except you work remotely and earn good money,its a no-no... well, experience they say is the best teacher... you go suffer till you go carry bag run go back to naija... I met a guy who sold landed properties to get here... its been 5yrs, he cant even send money back home as the $80/day work he does goes into food,housing and transport... its freaking expensive here... ur best bet is to go to Brazil,Argentina or Ecuador... "dem no dey tell blind man say rain don start"
Hustle dey but u go do the equivalent of wetin aboki dey do for naija just to chop and live... except you be doctor or nurse...

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2022
HOKIM:

Folks dont learn...and its Sad... I am a Nigerian living in the Caribbean.... I say this, No where in the Caribbean islands is ground to hustle ... including Dominican republic...I met alot of Nigerians here in the Caribbean who were deceived by Agents, it's tough in the Caribbean islands, dem dey import EVERYTHING...except you work remotely and earn good money,its a no-no... well, experience they say is the best teacher... you go suffer till you go carry bag run go back to naija... I met a guy who sold landed properties to get here... its been 5yrs, he cant even send money back home as the $80/day work he does goes into food,housing and transport... its freaking expensive here... ur best bet is to go to Brazil,Argentina or Ecuador... "dem no dey tell blind man say rain don start"
Hustle dey but u go do the equivalent of wetin aboki dey do for naija just to chop and live... except you be doctor or nurse...

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kahbahsah: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2023

Maybe Asia but I am not very familiar with living in Asia, only visited there sometimes in my work, so it was hotels, work and not seeing the real life.

Ecuador now is the best for living cheap, making money, and the most important, getting legal residence which also opens doors for you visiting neighbor countries easy, getting Ecuador passport which has more visa free countries, maybe succeed in business. I did very well in business in Peru but now it's not a place, Ecuador still is the place you can make money. If you get there, invite me, maybe I go there and we do something together (all legal, I am very good with law and my Spanish is native), bored being retired

Hello, please can you recommend any airline to travel to Argentina from Nigeria?

I looked up Turkish airline and it seems it will transit through Turkey and Brazil before getting to Argentina. Do Nigerians need a transit visa to transit through Turkey and Brazil to get to Argentina?

Please your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kahbahsah: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
optimusprime2:

Brov, I have sounded this alert till I am tired.

Bahamas has about 400,000 people in population. So in essence, everybody knows everyone, because It's a small Island country.

Unless you are a well renowned medical doctor, approved by their government then you can be allowed to practice there, otherwise "There are NO jobs for foreigners" in fact the moment you are found trying to convert your visa, you will most likely be deported (Assuming you were allowed to enter the country in the first place) because the immigration is very strict.

At the POE your accomodation would be verified by the immigration- either your hotel or host would be contacted to confirm your lodging otherwise you would be deported.

Your BTA would be verified and you must be with a minimum of 1000usd otherwise you would be deported, you must also present your return ticket to the immigration otherwise deportation... and lastly your Nigerian passport would attract heavy scrutinization by immigration officials in the Bahamas especially if you are a single young man.

The only way to remain legal in Bahamas is through marriage, otherwise it's literally impossible to flip a visa in the Bahamas.

Hello bro, please can you recommend any airline to travel to Argentina from Nigeria?

I looked up Turkish airline and it seems it will transit through Turkey and Brazil before getting to Argentina. Do Nigerians need a transit visa to transit through Turkey and Brazil to get to Argentina?

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kahbahsah: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Semisolasola:
cheesy

Hello, please can you recommend any airline to travel to Argentina from Nigeria?

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kahbahsah: 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
Semisolasola:
cheesy

Re: Relocating To Bahamas by dealhunter(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kahbahsah:

send an email to Turkish airline, Qatar airways and Ethiopian Airlines,ask them the best route to fly from Nigeria to Angentina,ask them wether you will need a transit visa or not .. airlines are in the best position to to advise you...you can also check other Africa airlines,not necessary you fly from Nigeria...
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by optimusprime2(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kahbahsah:

Hello bro, please can you recommend any airline to travel to Argentina from Nigeria?

To be on the safe side, I advice you to get a transit visa.

Disclaimer: I am not a travel agent
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kahbahsah: 12:53am On May 01, 2023
dealhunter:
send an email to Turkish airline, Qatar airways and Ethiopian Airlines,ask them the best route to fly from Nigeria to Angentina,ask them wether you will need a transit visa or not .. airlines are in the best position to to advise you...you can also check other Africa airlines,not necessary you fly from Nigeria...

Thanks a million
Re: Relocating To Bahamas by Kahbahsah: 12:53am On May 01, 2023
optimusprime2:

To be on the safe side, I advice you to get a transit visa.

Disclaimer: I am not a travel agent

Thanks a million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The “Lagos Light Rail” Project: 27 Things You Should Know About This Project / Speeding Driver Kills Nasarawa University Student (Photo) / Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.