Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? (1219 Views)

"Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video) / Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Why Did Christ Teachings Emphasize Works Of Righteousness And Not Grace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 10:01am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So how do we stop the wars and killings in the future? smiley

Start small small please Max, for we are but mere human beings and should start with:

How do MaxInDHouse and budaatum stop warring and killing one another in the future?

Because warring and killing one another is exactly what we do to one another on here in thread after thread where we fail to love one another just because we do not worship under the same roof.

And the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A27-36&version=KJV]answer is here[/url], Max, as written to have been taught to us by Christ.

Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2021
Disagreement differs from picking up weapons to exterminate opposition. One may be opposed to another's opinion but picking up weapons to resolve disagreement is what we are saying here.
Well i belong to a global family of peace loving worshipers where members have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone no matter what happens.
What about you? smiley

budaatum:

How do MaxInDHouse and budaatum stop warring and killing one another in the future?
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 11:16am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Disagreement differs from picking up weapons to exterminate opposition. One may be opposed to another's opinion but picking up weapons to resolve disagreement is what we are saying here.
Here, our words are weapons that we raise very easily against one another and which can be equally if not more deadly than guns and cutlasses.

MaxInDHouse:
Well i belong to a global family of peace loving worshipers where members have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone no matter what happens.
What about you? smiley

I belong to communities of human beings, all of whom I try as hard as possible to be peaceful with.

Nairaland is one such community that I belong to, which has diverse people in it like Max the JW, my Lordreed the atheist, various Muslims, some Satanist, and believers and unbelievers alike with whom I try really hard to be peaceful with every day.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

Here, our words are weapons that we raise very easily against one another and which can be equally if not more deadly than guns and cutlasses.
Have you ever had a disagreement with either your dad or mom on opinion?
Does that equate you to a Boko Haram member who will pick up weapons to kill without even saying anything to you? cheesy

I belong to communities of human beings, all of whom I try as hard as possible to be peaceful with.
Nairaland is one such community that I belong to, which has diverse people in it like Max the JW, my Lordreed the atheist, various Muslims, some Satanist, and believers and unbelievers alike with whom I try really hard to be peaceful with every day.
How much do you know of those on faceless social media?
How many of them can you vouch for that they won't join in killing their neighbours due to racism and politics? cheesy
Well i am telling you now that once a person becomes one of baptized JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, he/she may get angry and become wrathful out of disagreement but will never ever raise up weapons against anyone! Ephesians 4:26 smiley
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 11:43am On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Have you ever had a disagreement with either your dad or mom on opinion?
Does that equate you to a Boko Haram member who will pick up weapons to kill without even saying anything to you? cheesy
I am currently in disagreement with my mother and it is like we are boko haram, except that we are both far more intelligent to go that far, but if we were not intelligent, we likely would.

But for your information there is no "boko haram member who will pick up weapons to kill without even saying anything to you" in my community. There are mad people who might though, and when I see them coming I simply cross to the other side of the road because Christ has taught me to be wiser than the people of this world.

MaxInDHouse:
How much do you know of those on faceless social media?
How many of them can you vouch for that they won't join in killing their neighbours due to racism and politics? cheesy
Well i am telling you now that once a person becomes one of baptized JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, he/she may get agree and become wrathful out of disagreement but will never ever raise up weapons against anyone! Ephesians 4:26 smiley
Max, I live by my faith in my fellow human beings that the majority are not mad people who will just join in killing me for whatever reason. And the few that may happen to be mad and who might want to "raise up weapons and kill" for whatever reason, I am protected from by my faith in God and my trust in the teaching that Christ has given me to protect myself.

See it below as promised to me, and which I have tested and found to be true, because even you know that it is even difficult for many here to utter foul words against buda not to talk of raise up weapons against buda!

Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

I am currently in disagreement with my mother and it is like we are boko haram, except that we are both far more intelligent to go that far, but if we were not intelligent, we likely would.

But for your information there is no "boko haram member who will pick up weapons to kill without even saying anything to you" in my community. There are mad people who might though, and when I see them coming I simply cross to the other side of the road because Christ has taught me to be wiser than the people of this world.
I don't know what you mean by intelligent but i'm sure that residents in villages where Boko Haram comes in the night to kill their people can explain better if truly those hoodlums do talk before touching their House with fire and killing those who ran out for safety! cheesy

Max, I live by my faith in my fellow human beings that the majority are not mad people who will just join in killing me for whatever reason. And the few that may happen to be mad and who might want to "raise up weapons and kill" for whatever reason, I am protected from by my faith in God and my trust in the teaching that Christ has given me to protect myself.

See it below as promised to me, and which I have tested and found to be true, because even you know that it is even difficult for many here to utter foul words against buda not to talk of raise up weapons against buda!

Exactly what i'm saying, you view some as "mad" due to disagreement and they also view you the same way and due to law and order each have maintained his/her resolve but when laws fails to protect you during racism and politics then you'll know who is who! smiley
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know what you mean by intelligent but i'm sure that residents in villages where Boko Haram comes in the night to kill their people can explain better if truly those hoodlums do talk before touching their House with fire and killing those who ran out for safety! cheesy
I do not live in the community you are describing, Max, and neither do you, I bet.

MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what i'm saying, you view some as "mad" due to disagreement....
This is not true Max. You do not agree with me but I'm sure you will agree that if I thought you were mad I too will have to be mad just for trying to discuss with a mad person.

I do not view people who disagree with me as mad. It is people who "raise up weapons and kill for whatever reason" that I said may be mad. Please note the difference instead of arguing with yourself.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

I do not live in the community you are describing, Max, and neither do you, I bet.
TERRORISTS don't negotiate with their victims so i know exactly what i'm saying! smiley

This is not true Max. You do not agree with me but I'm sure you will agree that if I thought you were mad I too will have to be mad just for trying to discuss with a mad person. I do not view people who disagree with me as mad. It is people who "raise up weapons and kill for whatever reason" that I said may be mad. Please note the difference instead of arguing with yourself.
People that raise up weapons do so for just one reason: DISAGREEMENTS
So when you view a Boko Haram as "Mad" he/she also view you as "Mad" the only chance you have to continue breathing in his/her presence is the laws that forbids him from killing those he view as "Mad" smiley
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 1:32pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

TERRORISTS don't negotiate with their victims so i know exactly what i'm saying! smiley
I am not terrorised and nor am I a victim, so this is irrelevant to me.

MaxInDHouse:

People that raise up weapons do so for just one reason: DISAGREEMENTS
So when you view a Boko Haram as "Mad" he/she also view you as "Mad" the only chance you have to continue breathing in his/her presence is the laws that forbids him from killing those he view as "Mad" smiley
Why are you doing this?

Please show me where I said people who disagree with me, are mad! Are you just going to insist on ignoring where I said we should start, with the forest in our own two eyes first?

MaxInDHouse:
So how do we stop the wars and killings in the future? smiley

Start small small please Max, for we are but mere human beings and should start with:

Because warring and killing one another is exactly what we do to one another on here in thread after thread where we fail to love one another just because we do not worship under the same roof.

And the [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+6%3A27-36&version=KJV]answer is here[/url], Max, as written to have been taught to us by Christ.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2021
You're not getting it, disagreement leads to separation in case having to do intelligent humans but war in the case having to do with unintelligent creatures.
So if you and i disagree it's normal all we have to do as intelligent beings is separate and go opposite direction! smiley

budaatum:

I am not terrorised and nor am I a victim, so this is irrelevant to me.

Why are you doing this?

Please show me where I said people who disagree with me, are mad! Are you just going to insist on ignoring where I said we should start, with the forest in our own two eyes first?

Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 4:34pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're not getting it, disagreement leads to separation in case having to do intelligent humans but war in the case having to do with unintelligent creatures.
So if you and i disagree it's normal all we have to do as intelligent beings is separate and go opposite direction! smiley
Disagreement does not necessarily lead to separation, Max, you know that husbands and wives disagree, parents and their children disagree but neither leads to separation, and even if you and I disagree in this thread we will still remain a part of this one single community called Nairaland.

What is unintelligent and that may cause war is when one goes about labelling mad those one disagrees with because by labelling them mad you have decided already that you have no intention of resolving your difference with them and have resorted to insulting them instead which is a thing Christ taught one not to even consider doing!

Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 7:39pm On May 30, 2021
LordReed:

Thankfully no or else I won't have been able to see or respond to your post. LoL.

Meanwhile Jesus said to gouge out your eye if it causes you to sin and cut off limbs for same reason, to clarify this will be part of living in this Christ teaching ruled world, yes?

Let me know if you think this person will not be better off if he took the advice of Christ and cut of the parts of his mind that cause him to suffer so.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2021
If we disagree you hold onto your opinion and i hold onto mine, that doesn't mean we are enemies! smiley

budaatum:

Disagreement does not necessarily lead to separation, Max, you know that husbands and wives disagree, parents and their children disagree but neither leads to separation, and even if you and I disagree in this thread we will still remain a part of this one single community called Nairaland.

What is unintelligent and that may cause war is when one goes about labelling mad those one disagrees with because by labelling them mad you have decided already that you have no intention of resolving your difference with them and have resorted to insulting them instead which is a thing Christ taught one not to even consider doing!
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 5:13pm On May 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If we disagree you hold onto your opinion and i hold onto mine, that doesn't mean we are enemies! smiley

I'm glad to see that we finally agree on the above, for not only must students of Christ not be nor have enemies, but they must go much further and even love those who disagree with them, as is taught here, which are some of the fruits by which it is determined who follows Christ and who just says "Lord Lord" with their mouths but do not that which they ought to do.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2021
Don't get me wrong, you and i aren't of the same Lord! smiley

budaatum:

I'm glad to see that we finally agree on the above, for not only must students of Christ not be nor have enemies, but they must go much further and even love those who disagree with them, as is taught here, which are some of the fruits by which it is determined who follows Christ and who just says "Lord Lord" with their mouths but do not that which they ought to do.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 11:54pm On May 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Don't get me wrong, you and i aren't of the same Lord! smiley

It would seem not Max, because those who have learnt from the Lord Jesus Christ would not commit the basic error of "that person is not one of us.”

Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Jun 01, 2021
Are you ready to abide by the same rules?
If Yes then you're welcome but if No then "you are not one of us" the person in question was willing to abide by the same rules as the Apostles but simply because he's not going about with Jesus physically they thought he doesn't have the right to be called one of them.
Your own case differs, you're not ready to abide by the same rules so you are not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Luke 11:23 smiley
budaatum:

It would seem not Max, because those who have learnt from the Lord Jesus Christ would not commit the basic error of "that person is not one of us.”
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by oaroloye(m): 6:24am On Jun 01, 2021
SHALOM!

budaatum:
I so wished frosbel2's thread was asking what the world would be like if the teachings of Christ, which I'm reducing to "Love your God with all your soul and all your heart and mind", and "Love your neighbours", were used to rule the world so decided to start one.

LAZY FOOLS, WHO DO NOT BOTHER TO DO THEIR RESEARCH, WONDER WHY KING JAMES SHOULD COMMISSION A BIBLE, AND NEVER LEARN THAT THE MONARCHS OF GREAT BRITAIN ARE THE HEADS OF THE ANGLICAN CHURCH, SINCE KING HENRY VIII IN 1534.

It is very important to understand that the Head of the ROMAN CATHOLIC Church is a KING OF KINGS, and not a mere " SUNDAY-SCHOOL TEACHER," which is what non-Christians, and foolish Protestants think him to be.

It should therefore take on added significance that Pope NICHOLAS V legalized SLAVERY in his 1452 DUM DIVERSAS PAPAL BULLSHIT.

In 1562, Captain JOHN HAWKINS hijacked 301 Slaves from the Portuguese Roman Catholics, effectively escalating the State of War between the Protestant British and the European Roman Catholics.

Hitherto, the English never did such a thing, and Queen ELIZABETH I demanded that he give account for his actions- which affected the whole nation.

This should have been the time for the English to shine.

"THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD, THAT IS SO GOOD, OR SO EVIL, THAT YOU WILL NOT FIND AN ENGLISHMAN DOING IT- BUT YOU WILL NEVER FIND AN ENGLISHMAN IN THE WRONG- HE WILL ALWAYS BE ACTING ON PRINCIPLE! - George Bernard Shaw.

Oyinbos in general, and the English in particular, will always have their "reasons" which justify whatever Satanic wickedness they may commit.

Therefore, Queen ELIZABETH I legalized TransAtlantic Slavery in 1563, and leased the Hell Ship THE JESUS OF LÜBECK to John Hawkins, for the purpose of Slavery, being promised huge profits by him.

According to Historian MacNeil Dixon, John Hawkins kidnapped 75,000 Slaves from West Africa with this ship.

That is a logistical impossibility, since the maximum load of this 700-ton Carrack was 400 Slaves, and it was used on two trips only, before being sunk in battle with the Spaniards in 1569. John Hawkins and his cousin, Francis Drake, were obliged to swim for their dear lives.

He quit Slavery, complaining that it was not as profitable as he had imagined- when he had to gather the Slaves himself- and went into Espionage, becoming a veritable prototype model for "Commander JAMES BOND," used by IAN FLEMING.

[See: THE PETER PLAN, by Dr. Lawrence Peter.
A TRUE DECLARATION OF THE TROUBLESOME VOYADGE OF M. JOHN HAUKINS TO THE PARTIES OF GUYNEA AND THE WEST INDIES, IN THE YEARES OF OUR LORD 1567 AND 1568. (London: Thomas Purfoote, 1569).]

THEREFORE, BY THE TIME THE KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATORS PUBLISHED THEIR BIBLE, THEIR CHURCH HAD BEEN PRACTICING SLAVERY FOR 48 YEARS.

This was considered by them a ”normal" Fact-of-Life.

This wicked attitude had to affect the way in which they translated The Bible.

One of the ugliest aspects of modern Christianity is the ARMED ROBBER, who gives a MEALY-MOUTHED "Repentance," and becomes a PREACHER. This is impressive to those "Christians" who do not believe in THE LAW OF MOSES, nor Lord Yeshua REAL GOSPEL.

. EXODUS 22:1-6.

"IF a man shall steal an ox,
or a sheep,
and kill it,
or sell it;
he shall restore five oxen
for an ox,
and four sheep
for a sheep.
2. "If a thief be found
breaking up,
and be smitten that he die,
there shall no blood
be shed for him.
3. "If the Sun
be risen upon him,
there shall be blood
shed for him;
for he should make
Full Restitution;
if he have nothing,
then he shall be sold
for his theft.
4. "If the theft
be certainly found
in his hand alive,
whether it be
ox, or ass, or sheep;
he shall restore double.
5. "If a man shall cause
a field or vineyard
to be eaten,
and shall put in his beast,
and shall feed
in another man's field;
of the best of his own field,
and of the best
of his own vineyard,
shall he make Restitution.
6. "If fire break out,
and catch in thorns,
so that the stacks of corn,
or the standing corn,
or the field,
be consumed therewith;
he that kindled the fire
shall surely make Restitution."

. MARK 2:15-17.

15. And it came to pass,
that, as Jesus sat at meat
in his house,
many Publicans and Sinners
sat also together with Jesus
and his Disciples:
for there were many,
and they followed him.
16. And when
the scribes and Pharisees
saw him eat
with Publicans and Sinners,
they said unto his Disciples,

"How is it that he
eateth and drinketh
with Publicans and Sinners?"

17. When Jesus heard it,
he Saith unto them,

"They that are whole
have no need of the Physician,
but they that are Sick:
I came not to call The Righteous,
but Sinners to Repentance."

. LUKE 19:1-10.

AND Jesus entered
and passed through Jericho.
2. And, behold,
there was a man named Zacchaeus,
which was the chief
among the publicans,
and he was rich.
3. And he sought to see Jesus
who he was;
and could not for the press,
because he was little of stature.
4. And he ran before,
and climbed up into
a sycomore tree to see him:
for he was to pass that way.
5. And when Jesus came to the place,
he looked up,
and saw him,
and said unto him,

"Zacchaeus, make haste,
and come down;
for to day I must abide
at thy house."

6. And he made haste,
and came down,
and received him joyfully.
7. And when they saw it,
they all murmured,
saying,

"THAT HE WAS GONE
TO BE GUEST
WITH A MAN
THAT IS A SINNER."

8. And Zacchaeus stood,
and said unto the Lord;

"Behold, Lord,
the half of my goods
I give to the Poor;
and if I have taken any thing
from any man by False Accusation,
I restore him fourfold."

9. And Jesus Said unto him,

"This day is Salvation
come to this house,
forsomuch as he also
is a Son of Abraham.
10. "For The Son of Man
is come to Seek and to Save
that which was Lost."

. 1st TIMOTHY 1:15.

12. And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord,
who hath enabled me,
for that he counted me Faithful,
putting me into The Ministry;
13. Who was before a Blasphemer,
and a Persecutor, and Injurious:
but I obtained mercy,
because I did it ignorantly
in unbelief.

14. And The Grace of our Lord
was exceeding abundant
with Faith and Love
which is in Christ Jesus.
15. This is a Faithful Saying,
and worthy of all acceptation,

"THAT CHRIST JESUS
CAME INTO THE WORLD
TO SAVE SINNERS;
OF WHOM I AM CHIEF."

16. Howbeit for this Cause
I obtained Mercy,
that in me first Jesus Christ
might shew forth all longsuffering,
for a pattern to them
which should hereafter
Believe on him
to Life Everlasting.

PAUL WAS LYING WHEN HE SAID THAT HE PERSECUTED THE CHURCH IN IGNORANCE: HE DID IT FROM COVETOUSNESS- [/i]WHICH HE BLASPHEMOUSLY SAID HE LEARNED TO DO FROM THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES!

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

SAUL WOULD HAVE GOTTEN 30 PIECES OF SILVER FOR EVERY CHRISTIAN HE BROUGHT IN: [i]THAT WAS HIS MOTIVE.

. ROMANS 7:7-25.

7. What shall we say then?
Is the Law Sin?
God forbid.
Nay, I had not known Sin,
but by The Law:
for I had not known lust,
except The Law had said,

"THOU SHALT NOT COVET."

8. But Sin,
taking occasion
by the Commandment,
wrought in me
all manner of concupiscence.
For without The Law
Sin was dead.
9. For I was alive
without The Law once:
but when
The Commandment came,
Sin revived,
and I died.
10. And The Commandment,
which was ordained to life,
I found to be unto Death.
11. For Sin,
taking occasion
by the Commandment,
deceived me,
and by It slew me.
12. Wherefore The Law is holy,
and the Commandment holy,
and just,
and good.
13. Was then that
which is Good
made Death unto me?
God forbid.
But Sin,
that it might appear Sin,
working Death in me
by that which is Good;
that Sin by the Commandment
might become
exceeding Sinful.
14. For we know that
The Law is Spiritual:
but I am Carnal,
sold under Sin.
15. For that which I do
I allow not:
for what I would,
that do I not;
but what I hate,
that do I.
16. If then I do that
which I would not,
I consent unto The Law
that it is Good.
17. Now then it is no more
I that do it,
but Sin that dwelleth in me.
18. For I know that in me
[that is, in my Flesh,]
dwelleth no Good Thing:
for to Will is present with me;
but how to perform
that which is Good I find not.
19. For the Good
that I would I do not:
but the Evil
which I would not,
that I do.
20. Now if I do
that I would not,
it is no more I that do it,
but Sin that dwelleth in me.
21. I find then a Law, that,
when I would do Good,
Evil is present with me.
22. For I delight in the Law
of God after the inward man:
23. But I see another Law
in my members,
warring against
the Law of my Mind,
and bringing me
into captivity to the Law of Sin
which is in my members.
24. O wretched man that I am!
Who shall deliver me
from the body of this Death?
25. I thank God
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
So then with the Mind
I myself serve
The Law of God;
but with the Flesh
The Law of Sin.

. MATTHEW 11:11-13.

11. "Verily I Say unto you,

'AMONG THEM
THAT ARE BORN OF WOMEN
THERE HATH NOT RISEN
A GREATER THAN
JOHN THE BAPTIST:
NOTWITHSTANDING
HE THAT IS LEAST
IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
IS GREATER THAN HE.'

12. "And from the days
of John the Baptist until now
The Kingdom of Heaven
suffereth violence,
and the violent take it by force.
13. "For all The Prophets and The Law
Prophesied until John."

. LUKE 16:1-17.[b]

AND he said also
unto his Disciples,
"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same
was accused unto him
that he had wasted
his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

[b]'HOW IS IT
THAT I HEAR THIS
OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG;
TO BEG
I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF
THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors
unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than
the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES
FRIENDS OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECEIVE YOU INTO
EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is faithful
in that which is least
is faithful also in much:
and he that is unjust
in the least
is unjust also in much.
11. "If therefore ye
have not been faithful
in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been faithful in that
which is another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No servant can serve
two masters:
for either he will
hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God
and mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were covetous,
heard all these things:
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before men;
but God knoweth your hearts:
for that which is
highly esteemed
among men is Abomination
in The Sight of God.
16. "The Law and the Prophets
were until John:
since that time
The Kingdom of God
is preached,
and every man
presseth into It.
17. And it is easier
for Heaven and Earth
to pass, than one tittle
of The Law to fail."

THERE ARE FOUR LEVELS OF OPERATION IN A UNIVERSE:

4. CREATION/ANNIHILATION.
3. TRANSFORMATION.
2. HARMONIZATION.
1. BRUTE FORCE.

Everybody condemned ME for merely pointing out that THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST RAPE, and that SLAVERY IS A COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

Those who keep God's Commandments have Good Understanding of everything in general, and of Teachings like mine in particular.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

FOOLS CRITICIZE THE LENGTH OF MY POSTS, BEFORE THE CONTENT- EVEN ARROGANTLY DECLARING THAT THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO READ THEM, BEFORE CONDEMNING THEM!

Why should I care what Unbelievers think?

oaroloye:

At the Senior Levels of Religion and Atheism are very able Bible Scholars, who know full well, that The King James Version New Testament translated ELEVEN DIFFERENT WORDS as "love."

[b]1. MATTHEW 43-44,46. Αγαπαω, agapao. "LOVE" in a social, moral sense.

2. MATTHEW 6:5. . MATTHEW 23:6. Αγαπη, agape. "LOVE" in the sense of affection, benevolence.

3. MATTHEW 24:12. Φιλεω, phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "being a friend to-" "to be fond of a person or object."

4. MARK 12:38. Θελω, thelo. To determine (as an act), to delight in, desire, to be disposed toward.

5. 1st THESSALONIANS 4:9; HEBREWS 13:1. Φιλαδελφια, philadelphia. Fond of brethren; fraternal love.

6. 1st TIMOTHY 6:10. Φιλαργυρια; philaguria. "LOVE" in the sense of "the love of money."

7. TITUS 2:4. (Love Husband.) Φιλανδρος; philandros. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of man;" "affectionate love as a wife."

8. TITUS 2:4. (Love Children.) Φιλοτεκνος; phileteknos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of children;" "maternal love."

9. TITUS 3:4. Φιλανθρωπια; philantropia. "LOVE" in the sense of "fondness of Mankind;" benevolence.

10. 1st PETER 3:8. Φιλαφελφος; philadelphos. "LOVE" in the sense of "fond of brethren;" fraternal love.

11. REVELATION 3:19. Φιλεω; phileo. "LOVE" in the sense of "to be a friend to;" "to have affection for;" "personal feeling;" sentiment, duty, propriety, "kiss love."[/b]

AS PAUL, THE GOD-HATING LAWBREAKER WAS NOT QUALIFIED TO TELL US THAT HIS UNQUE DOCTRINE OF "GRACE" HAD REPLACED THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES, AND THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA, NEITHER ALSO WERE THE WARMONGERING COLONIAL-IMPERIALIST OYINBO SLAVEMONGERS QUALIFIED TO TELL US WHAT "LOVE" MEANS.

People in general, and Christians to n particular have literally gone INSANE, trying to interpret the eleven types of "love" in the New Testament as "ROMANTIC LOVE." Which is never used in The New Testament.

Therefore, it is thought that a Christian should be some sort of all-tolerant, meek and submissive weakling, who will never fight back, and never lash out, judge, condemn, nor abuse Sinners, who Romantically-Loves everybody, like a besotted idiot of some kind.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2021
oaroloye:

People in general, and Christians in particular have literally gone INSANE, trying to interpret the eleven types of "love" in the New Testament as "ROMANTIC LOVE." Which is never used in The New Testament.

Therefore, it is thought that a Christian should be some sort of all-tolerant, meek and submissive weakling, who will never fight back, and never lash out, judge, condemn, nor abuse Sinners, who Romantically-Loves everybody, like a besotted idiot of some kind.

I wonder who thinks the bold above. Just a short time spent on here would show most 'Christians' do not "interpret the eleven types of "love" in the New Testament as "ROMANTIC LOVE" or any sort of love even, and many Christians, rightly or wrongly, are the opposite of any "sort of all-tolerant, meek and submissive weakling, who will never fight back, and never lash out, judge, condemn, nor abuse Sinners, who Romantically-Loves everybody, like a besotted idiot of some kind".

In fact, most can't turn the other cheek once not to talk of 7 times 70 times, and most would insist you believe what they believe or you can't be their neighbour, "go find somewhere else to live, you heathens".

They need some Christ in their lives, is what I would suggest.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Are you ready to abide by the same rules?
If Yes then you're welcome but if No then "you are not one of us" the person in question was willing to abide by the same rules as the Apostles but simply because he's not going about with Jesus physically they thought he doesn't have the right to be called one of them.
Your own case differs, you're not ready to abide by the same rules so you are not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Luke 11:23 smiley

I am delighted and very please to not be like you or to be one of you.

budaatum:

See as you are trying to polute the good relationship my JW neighbours and I have as if you are working for satan, unlike my JW neighbours who are very definitely doing what Christ taught them to do and are working gor Christ!

Enilove, please do not judge a religion by those who claim to practise it, because just as those who yell "Lord Lord" in Christianity do they also, as we can see here, exist in JW, and in Islam, and obviously in Christianity itself!

Please Max, find someone else to peddle the bile in your heart to because buda will die first than join you in it, and God will burn me in hell if I even considered it for one single moment!
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2021
Great!
And it doesn't stop me from being your good neighbour! smiley

budaatum:

I am delighted and very please to not be like you or to be one of you.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by oaroloye(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
budaatum:

Many would shudder at the idea of what seems to go for Christian ideology ruling the world. I for one would rather not live in such a world where everyone would have to believe the same things for starts, which many have difficulty with, and anyone who refuses to would probably have to move with me to Mars!

THE INABILITY OF UNBELIEVERS TO PERCEIVE THE OBVIOUS IS NOTHING NEW- BUT SOMEWHAT TIRESOME.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not
raise a False Report:
put not thine hand
with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not
follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou
speak in a cause
to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou
countenance a poor man
in his cause.
4. "If thou meet
thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see
the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear
to help him,
thou shalt surely
help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest
the judgment of thy poor
in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far
from a false matter;
and the Innocent
and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not
Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt
take no Gift:
for the Gift
blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know
the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not
defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of
him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD.
15. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness
in Judgment:
thou shalt not
respect the person
of the Poor,
nor honor the person
of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not
hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against
the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. "Cursed (be) he
that confirmeth not
(all) The Words of This Law
to do Them."

And all the people shall say,

"Amen."

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore choose Life,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SEE THE VALUE OF LIVING IN A WORLD OF UNIFORM BELIEFS, MUST BE A BLIND FOOL!

budaatum:

It appears to me that this error arises amongst Christians and atheists alike from the desire to look into the soul and heart and mind of others and be the determinant of whether they obey the first Jesus command of "Love your God", which in reality ought to be between oneself and one's maker, or oneself if one were unmade.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not
sow thy vineyard
with divers seeds:
lest the fruit of thy seed
which thou hast sown,
and the fruit of thy vineyard,
be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plow
with an ox and an ass together.
11. Thou shalt not
wear a garment
of divers sorts
as of woollen
and linen together.

INCOMPATIBLE BELIEF-SYSTEMS ARE THE BASIS OF CHAOS: IF EVILDOERS CANNOT IMPOSE THE ORDER, THEY MUST CREATE CHAOS.

budaatum:

But what if the more determinable and fruity command of "Love your neighbours" were the guiding principle by which we all lived?

WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF THINK "LOVE" MEANS IS ACTUALLY "INDULGENCE."

..    1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love
The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP
HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is
The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP
HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is
Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is
The Son of God?

. JOHN 14:15-28.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because it seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me, and I in you.
21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest
myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

IN TRUE CHRISTIAN CONTEXT "LOVE" MEANS "THE KEEPING OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

oaroloye:

All Bible Teachings are summarized as follows:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These are the routine conditions of existence under Lord Yeshua's Lordship.

budaatum:

Would Nairaland be a better place if we all had regard and respect, which is love, for one another?

"BETTER" FOR WHOM? IS IT NOT "BETTER" FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS MINIONS?

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being evil,
speak good things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOFa
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

budaatum:

Not a popular thread, is it ABC!

Shepherd00:

No, it's not. Atheists will read and run away. Even frosbel2

budaatum:

Even Christians seem to avoid it and run away!

Shepherd00:

Well, true.

MaxInDHouse:

You're not yet ready for the TRUTH, but if you think you're ready let's talk about it because that's what God's Kingdom means! Matthew 6:10 smiley

IF YOU KNOW ANY TRUTH THAT SOMEONE NEEDS, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO SHARE IT.

. PROVERBS 3:28.

28. Say not
unto thy Neighbour,

"GO,
AND COME AGAIN,
AND TO MORROW
I WILL GIVE;"

It is highly indicative of the depth of your unworthiness, that you should think that you know "Truth," but would withhold It.

hunter21:

In response to the topic itself,
The truth is that Christ teachings are already being used to rule the, Christ is the pillar of this world. The scriptures says in Isaiah 33:22 "For the LORD is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king: he will save us.

For the LORD is our judge (thats the judiciary), the Lord is our lawgiver (thats the legislature), the LORD is our king: he will save us (that's the executive). This is the model of any democracy and it is taken straight out of the Bible, there is a reason why the United States of America is called God's own country.

ISAIAH IS NOT RELIABLE: HE WAS A FAILED PROPHET- [/i]UNABLE TO PREVENT HIS OWN PEOPLE FROM GOING INTO CAPTIVITY.

What is the use of [i]WISHFUL THINKING
that "GOD IS IN CONTROL" of SINNERS?

How can YOUR God be "RULER" over people who are KILLING and ENSLAVING your own people?

That is useless Religion!

Kobojunkie:

The teachings of Jesus Christ cant be used to rule this world because they are not designed for or meant to be used in such a way, and this Jesus Christ made clear to all His followers. undecided

Jesus Christ's teachings go beyond the two greatest commandments. Picking and choosing only those teachings that appeal to you, throwing out there rest, has been attempted by many rulers throughout history and all attempts have ended up in failures. undecided

I DISAGREE THAT DEUTERONOMY 6:4-5 AND LEVITICUS 19:18 ARE THE TWO GREATEST COMMANDMENTS: DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20 IS GREATER THAN THOSE COMMANDMENTS- BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT COMMANDMENT FOR MOTIVATION, THOSE COMMANDMENTS BECOME UNSUSTAINABLE.

Rule by Lord Yeshua's Gospel will eliminate Sin completely.

Any Sin will permit the Devils to prey upon fresh victims.

oaroloye:

People in general, and Christians in particular have literally gone INSANE, trying to interpret the eleven types of "love" in the New Testament as "ROMANTIC LOVE." Which is never used in The New Testament.

budaatum:

I wonder who thinks the bold above. Just a short time spent on here would show most 'Christians' do not "interpret the eleven types of "love" in the New Testament as "ROMANTIC LOVE" or any sort of love even, and many Christians, rightly or wrongly, are the opposite of any "sort of all-tolerant, meek and submissive weakling, who will never fight back, and never lash out, judge, condemn, nor abuse Sinners, who Romantically-Loves everybody, like a besotted idiot of some kind".

In fact, most can't turn the other cheek once not to talk of 7 times 70 times, and most would insist you believe what they believe or you can't be their neighbour, "go find somewhere else to live, you heathens".

They need some Christ in their lives, is what I would suggest.

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL
SMITE THEE ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever
shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him that would
borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye more (than others)
Do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

ALL CHURCHES PREACHING LOVE" INVARIABLY MEAN ROMANTIC LOVE- BUT PRIMARILY FOR EACH OTHER.

When they try to apply this type of love to totally unloveable enemies, they either suffer Nervous Breakdowns, or lapse into Heartfelt Hatred, defying Lord Yeshua- which is also Insanity.

Everyone wants Christians to apologetically beg them servilely to please accept their Doctrine, and join their Church.
Re: What If Christ's Teachings Were Used To Rule The World? by budaatum: 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
oaroloye:
ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SEE THE VALUE OF LIVING IN A WORLD OF UNIFORM BELIEFS, MUST BE A BLIND FOOL!
Anyone who does not realise that all living beings can not possibly all have uniform beliefs is living in a world they create in their heads.

oaroloye:
INCOMPATIBLE BELIEF-SYSTEMS ARE THE BASIS OF CHAOS: IF EVILDOERS CANNOT IMPOSE THE ORDER, THEY MUST CREATE CHAOS.
The only way to impose uniform beliefs is by evil methods. It failed in the Garden of Eden when there were only 4 entities and has failed every where it has been tried. Soviet Union is a case in point. The Catholic Church is another, as is England when it tried to impose Anglicanism, and you definitely can not possibly impose uniform belief on Nigeria, or here in the Nairaland Religious section

oaroloye:
WHAT PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF THINK "LOVE" MEANS IS ACTUALLY "INDULGENCE."
Intelligent and smart people will ask what people like myself might think instead of creating crap inside your head and believing it to be true as if you can read minds!

oaroloye:
IN TRUE CHRISTIAN CONTEXT "LOVE" MEANS "THE KEEPING OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.
I would argue that it means doing God's Will, which does include loving one's neighbours who might not believe as one does, and one's enemies also, who most likely definitely do not believe as one does, but you'd argue of course, since that's not your belief nor your own understanding.

oaroloye:
'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'
How selective of you to live by the bread alone and ignore the rest of what is written, like one who does not understand that bread alone malnourishes!

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10

oaroloye:
37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."
How selective again. And see you doing God's work of justifying and condemning as if you sit at God's right hand!

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them. Matthew 7:15-20

oaroloye:
IF YOU KNOW ANY TRUTH THAT SOMEONE NEEDS, IT IS YOUR DUTY TO SHARE IT.
That is what we all believe we are doing here, sharing what we think is the truth. Humility would however make us realise that our own version of truth may not be as true as we think it is unless we are arrogant fuqs of course who alone have the "truth".

oaroloye:

It is highly indicative of the depth of your unworthiness, that you should think that you know "Truth," but would withhold It.
The above is indicative of god oaroloye, the judge and condemner of buda!

oaroloye:
ISAIAH IS NOT RELIABLE: HE WAS A FAILED PROPHET- [/i]UNABLE TO PREVENT HIS OWN PEOPLE FROM GOING INTO CAPTIVITY.
Oh, really, [i]god oaroloye, the judge and condemner of isaiah too? I noticed you ridiculed Paul also, but seem to rate the Gospels he influenced to be written.

I guess I am delighted at the company of the condemned that you put me into. Thanks. But one must wonder why you lack the uniform belief in Isaiah and Paul that you seem to believe everyone else ought to have, or is it rather a belief in the truth of oaroloye that you mean we all should uniformly have?

oaroloye:

I DISAGREE THAT DEUTERONOMY 6:4-5 AND LEVITICUS 19:18 ARE THE TWO GREATEST COMMANDMENTS: DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20 IS GREATER THAN THOSE COMMANDMENTS- BECAUSE WITHOUT THAT COMMANDMENT FOR MOTIVATION, THOSE COMMANDMENTS BECOME UNSUSTAINABLE.
And since I am not promoting any sort of uniform belief you are very free to use your own mind to disagree with even Christ now who said there is no greater commandment than these.

Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:36-40

Just don't expect me to join you in your uniform belief in your own so called truth!

oaroloye:
Rule by Lord Yeshua's Gospel will eliminate Sin completely.
But excluding the above which you just excluded, right?

You are going to forgive me for stopping right here because it is very obvious that you just tie yourself in knots with your plenty words and fail to realise that When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent . Proverbs 10:19 ESV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can False Prophets/teachers Perform Miracle, Cast Out Demons, Etc? / Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year / Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.