Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? (4726 Views)

Is It Ok To Be A Straight Girl But Like Seeing Naked Pics Of Girls / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Newboss(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:

You hit your wife?
Smh.

Yes, for abusing his son. Deal with that! angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Newboss(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
amakadihot87:
No its not,cos kids are very intelligent........that baby will mimick you one day

And so? Is the son supposed to be gay? angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
[color=#000000][/color]my kid is now 1yr 5month is it ok to have sex when he's around sleep or awake [all comment is welcome]

To me is not good,
but if u must do it wen he is around then he should join so as to balance it..
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
[color=#000000][/color]my kid is now 1yr 5month is it ok to have sex when he's around sleep or awake [all comment is welcome]

To me is not good,
but if u must do it wen he is around then he should join so as to balance it
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by zexy2030(m): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
InfernoNig:
I

Do it when he is asleep quietly
Na lie, except u want ur woman to cheat...bang her hard. take her to the sitting room..toilet, kitchen, store except u use a room..but why start a couple life In a room apartment..get creative enjoy sexlife..when the children are many..take vacations without the children..Bleep her till she bleeds..when u tell her sex...she will tell u I'm still recovering.. then u will have peace and honour...guy, women needs slutty treatment in bed or else ur neighbour will finish it when ur son has gone to school or she goes to visit her in-laws.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Pearl05(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Please don't do it whether the baby is awake or sleeping. Their brain is like photocopier, let your baby grow like a child.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Fourwinds: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stupid question from foolish OP
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:

You hit your wife?
Smh.
Yea, fast to point that out but you didn't read the part where the wife hit the innocent kid simply because he woke up. BTW i condemn the man act too
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Preshy561(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
R2bees:
Yea, fast to point that out but you didn't read the part where the wife hit the innocent kid simply because he woke up. BTW i condemn the man act too
Both of them are wrong, but you don't use fire to quench fire.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Fidelismaria: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians and stupidness

Question:

Is it okay to have sex in front of your kids?

Answer:

No it's not cause children imitate what they see

End of discussions

But no some fools up there are busy saying nonsense thinking they are been savage

Ndi ara
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Eroms4life17(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
sex infront of the kids, no matter how old is very bad from a psychological point of view because they do not quite understand what's going on. So they want to look more, pretend to be sleeping but they are not. These things register in their subconscious and may let to funny sexual orientation very early in life. Kids have this game called mummy and daddy. One lie on top the other pretending to be having sex. One thing may lead to the other and they actually be having sex with either their family members, neighbors, church friends etc. Who caused it? Their parents did!
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Originalsly: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:
[color=#000000][/color]

my kid is now 1yr 5month is it ok to have sex when he's around sleep or awake [all comment is welcome]

I see nothing wrong with a kid doing whatever in front of another kid.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Seandisputed(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Preshy561:
You hit your wife? Smh.
Don't even try to shake your empty head.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Herdeybayo1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
you need to descrat your kids attention with playing materia.
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by sparog(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
vteen1:

Nope it's not okay

I've seen a toddler that was exposed to such try to replicate it with his friends
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by dododawa1: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lazy people and sex = poverty
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Gentleziggy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
lomprico:
Yes o, it's even good to do it in front of the church during service.
u just hit d nail on d head of that questionnaire. grin.give a foolish answer to a foolish question n d person who asked d question will realize that he or she is not as wise as they thought they were. kiss
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Gentleziggy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eroms4life17:
sex infront of the kids, no matter how old is very bad from a psychological point of view because they do not quite understand what's going on. So they want to look more, pretend to be sleeping but they are not. These things register in their subconscious and may let to funny sexual orientation very early in life. Kids have this game called mummy and daddy. One lie on top the other pretending to be having sex. One thing may lead to the other and they actually be having sex with either their family members, neighbors, church friends etc. Who caused it? Their parents did!
I feel pity for those couples who lives in one bed room apartment together with their children cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by payman(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2019
me i dnt see anything wrong with that o...u can even have a party together with him
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by homealone(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
vteen1:

Enroll her in one Jelo simi grin
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by amakadihot87(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Newboss:

And so? Is the son supposed to be gay? angry
OK o ,may your son start the act of bleeping at the age of 5...amen
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by Newboss(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
amakadihot87:
OK o ,may your son start the act of bleeping at the age of 5...amen

And so? I started around 5 angry
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by amakadihot87(f): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Newboss:

And so? I started around 5 angry
sorry o
Re: Is It Ok To Have Sex In Front Of Your Kids??? by grad2012(f): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
why would you want to do that, whats wrong with obviously it's not good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob / What Should I Do, My Baby Is Hanging Out With Another Guy In A Guest House / Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.