Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob (4716 Views)

Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Model Flaunts Her Legs As She Poses In Her Panties,but Fans Notice A Little More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob by queenblog(f): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
A big black woman on Twitter shared racy photos of herself but revealed a bit more than intended.

Dressed in a skimpy top and matching skirt, the Twitter user wrote: "Is we fucken or nawl".
In the final photo, the lady had her phone facing the camera and eagle-eyed Twitter users zoomed in to see a photo of a woman's naked breasts. It is believed to be a nude photo of herself which she revealed unintentionally.

full photo>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/bbw-shares-racy-photos-but-people.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob by Juell(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2019
Keep wondering why some women like taking naked pics of themselves. That's how I saw nude pics of a friend's boobs on her phone.

1 Like

Re: BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Juell:
Keep wondering why some women like taking naked pics of themselves. That's how I saw nude pics of a friend's boobs on her phone.
They know that they are just like flowers, so they want to keep memories.
Flowers bloom and then wither

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Girls Have Better Character And less Prostitution Than Christians? / How Do You Like It? Bushy, Trimmed, Or Shaved? / Male Chastity Devices Come In Chrome And Camo Finishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.