Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. (12100 Views)

Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience / How A Banker Wife Got Divorced By Her Husband Over A Rape Incident / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by sukhothai: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Go and buy the meat pie and bring it. Make we off our clothes together. Ewu
i don't fvck frustrated girls
.. but if you really need the meat pie I'd send it through edobozz grin

you can open your legs for him

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Martinez39(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Twoclans:

Chimoooooooooooo I give up.

YOU WIN, Please go and count the vote in your polling unit. tongue
NB
I gave you the like on your post.
Instead of giving me a like, go and have sense. Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Now I see you truely don't have brains. Because if you do you will know this is a romance section and not a business or education section. If you don't like my gist you simply waka pass and stay your lane. All this your ranting doesn't make any sense because I didn't post this with your name in the first place.

Madam, you can call me stupid for all I care but one thing I no for sure is that you no get any level from the way to talk so you can shove your opinion down you ass as I don't care.
Romance section isn't all about sex,go and check your dictionary.To Grow up and have a matured mentality is I am asking from u and u are jumping upandown. Take am easy bros
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
sukhothai:

Bro this one touch me ooo, I no dey do frustrated girls too. Them be bad luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
sukhothai:

Where did dis one sprout up from, okay I have seen you,go sidon
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Martinez39(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Now I see you truely don't have brains. Because if you do you will know this is a romance section and not a business or education section. If you don't like my gist you simply waka pass and stay your lane. All this your ranting doesn't make any sense because I didn't post this with your name in the first place.

Madam, you can call me stupid for all I care but one thing I no for sure is that you no get any level from the way to talk so you can shove your opinion down you ass as I don't care.
Don't mind her. You story made her conscience uncomfortable that's why she is erupting like a volcano.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Romance section isn't all about sex,go and check your dictionary.To Grow up and have a matured mentality is I am asking from u and u are jumping upandown. Take am easy bros

To grow up is actually to mind your business and not pour our your frustration carelessly. You too take am easy joor.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Twoclans(f): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Instead of giving me a like, go and have sense. Bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

To grow up is actually to mind your business and not pour our your frustration carelessly. You too take am easy joor.
How can I mind my biz and watch u grow into a nuisance in the community , i want the best for u,so learn and stop prolonging the conversation by insulting.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Martinez39(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy,i agree i be slut, it dey pain u say I be slut, it never start,I get your time today.
What! This one get sense so? Na wetin be this? How e go take pain me? I don commot hand for your matter.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by sukhothai: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Where did dis one sprout up from, okay I have seen you,go sidon
bitch be humble and collect the pie.. or else hunger go kill you this night cheesy

i won't sit till you take your fustrated broke ass off this thread.. your dirty pyssy cat is suffocating the gee's here

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
Martinez39:
What? This one get sense so? Na wetin be this? How e go take pain me? I don commot hand for your matter.
U for kip hand for the matter, like I was talking to u in the first place.busybody
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by loswhite(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Guy its a big estate and my guy wasn't foolish to have driven in a way she will recognise the particular house. First of all all houses in the estate are the same kind in every phase. Being the first time to come there it won't be easy for you to recognize the very particular house you entered except you visit more than once. Its not like a house in a street along the road and the security is very tight that you can't come into the estate and be roaming about from house to house trying to identity who lives there if not na cell you go end up.
video of her pulling the skirt or I don't believe it....lol
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

How can I mind my biz and watch u grow into a nuisance in the community , i want the best for u,so learn and stop prolonging the conversation by insulting.

I don learn oya go teach the people around you okay. They may need it more so you all can assist yourselves in having sense in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
sukhothai:
bitch be humble and collect the pie.. or else hunger go kill you this night cheesy

i won't sit till you take your fustrated broke ass off this thread.. your dirty pyssy cat is suffocating the gee's here
Bia this little kid move on,if u wan use me shine this night, I jump and pass,"bitch","dirty pussycat " these words are dry when it comes to insult,so please find better inspiring words that can make me angry. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

I don learn oya go teach the people around you okay. They may need it more so you all can assist yourselves in having sense in the future.
That's Berra Mr Edo. As for sense,I get extra to dash u in case u need am. I rest my case
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

That's Berra Mr Edo. As for sense,I get extra to dash u in case u need am. I rest my case

Thanks at least I made your day. But wait ooo, is it your fucking? Na my own before ooo. Abi your boyfriend be offend you and you decided to throw it at me.. How far you.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Martinez39(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

U for kip hand for the matter, like I was talking to u in the first place.busybody
Lol. Go siddon jare. I commot hand because you no get sense. Take a look at your senseless posts

Ignorance at it's peak.

A pathetic excuse to cover up the fact that you got so worked up because EdoBozz's story struck a nerve. Mind you business, you are not his mother and he doesn't owe it to you to live by your standard. Mind your business, he doesn't care a damn about you. Cheap article. grin

Why I dey talk sef? Bye bye for good.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Thanks at least I made your day. But wait ooo, is it your fucking? Na my own before ooo. Abi your boyfriend be offend you and you decided to throw it at me.. How far you.
All of them follow join
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by sukhothai: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
this one wey this prettysassygal de take am personal like this.. we no need any soothsayer to tell us na she be the banker wey edoboss Lash..

it is she.. she's a chronic beggar.. the fake check de pain am

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

All of them follow join

Hahahahaha... I don see why body dey pepper you. You made a thread looking for a boyfriend lol. Chaiiiiiii, e be like say one NL nigger carry you do one chance lol.

Anyways am just kidding girl. Take a kiss, you also made my day.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Go siddon jare. I commot hand because you no get sense. Take a look at your senseless posts

Ignorance at it's peak.

Mind you business, you are not his mother and he doesn't owe it to you to live by your standard. Mind your business, he doesn't care a damn about you. Cheap article. grin

Why I dey talk sef? Bye bye for good.
Mr analyzer, I wish u would use your gift for something Berra,as u get sense pass me. See how u just dey read my post over and over again,jobless lazy Nigerian youth
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Martinez39(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Mr analyzer, I wish u would use your gift for something Berra,as u get sense pass me. See how u just dey read my post over and over again,jobless lazy Nigerian youth
... because deep analysis and a good memory are foreign to you. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

All of them follow join

Igbo Amaka.... I hail ooo. I for say but now I feel you dear.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Pauling: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
I pity ur life

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
sukhothai:
this one wey this prettysassygal de take am personal like this.. we no need any soothsayer to tell us na she be the banker wey edoboss Lash..

it is she.. she's a chronic beggar.. the fake check de pain am
Na your pain?? Yeye, u carry another person matter for head,u see two people dey quarrel u put mouth,nobody call u o,the two people don move on u still dey talk,abeg is this not foolishness of the highest order. Grow up man
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
EdoBozz:

Igbo Amaka.... I hail ooo. I for say but now I feel you dear.
Hmmmmmmm
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
sirliu:
Hope you know that signing dud cheques is a crime and the girl would have been forced to reveal who gave her the cheque which could have led to your arrest or that of your friend. Also, your name will be put into a dud cheque register for 5 years. Banks use an application called Dishonoured Instrument Verification System (DIVS) to check to see if you are a serial defaulter. If you wonder why I know these things, it is because I built the application. I am calling this story fake. There are too many loopholes and lies. It was entertaining though.

The first thing I noticed in the post. He should know it is a criminal offense, after all, he signed one in his AOP. There is even a charge for dud cheque.

I wonder why he and his ilk didn't respond to your post. Most likely beyond their scope.
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by sukhothai: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
oops.. another fustrated hoe just found her way into this thread.. I'm out
prettysassyashana the banker... goodnight
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by Martinez39(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:

... because deep analysis and a good memory are foreign to you. grin

Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
sukhothai:
oops.. another fustrated hoe just found her way into this thread.. I'm out

prettysassyashana the banker... goodnight
Dryyy, night night
Re: My Experience With A Banker Lady In Abuja. by prettysassygirl(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Martinez39:
... because deep analysis and a good memory is foreign to you. grin
Hey!! I tot u left my case,y u back Mr analyzer? ?. Your pain no be here o,like I said earlier,I get your time today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.