Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience (3681 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Flirtyjane(f): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
A popular Facebook group has this same question on their wall and most of the ladies were saying they are stingy, and some are womanizers.

How true is this?

Nevertheless I have been to some several banks in different states and I observe one thing, both the men and women all flirt including the married ones. But not all.

I remember going to one the bank, I can't the name but blue is their main colour.

The staff wore a very short skirt. She has thick thigh, fair in complexion.

The skirt was really so short that if she bend down, the full butt will be visible.

These the ways some of the ladies dresses and seduces their male colleagues and probably other male customers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Flirtyjane:
A popular Facebook group has this same question on their wall and most of the ladies were saying they are stingy, and some are womanizers.

How true is this?

Nevertheless I have been to some several banks in different states and I observe one thing, both the men and women all flirt including the married ones. But not all.

I remember going to one the bank, I can't the name but blue is their main colour.

The skirt was really so short that if she bend down, the full butt will be visible.

These the ways some of the ladies dresses and seduces their male colleagues and probably other male customers.

Why should I tell you my experience? Oh you wanna use it hook a banker!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Jeon(f): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Flirtyjane:

How true is this?

You go bank go do transaction abi you go sexualized their workers?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by stupidmod3: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Gossiplover: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
The thread just remind me of FCMB

grin

Bankers are corporate flirt

Lecturers are academic womanizer

Doctors are secret s..x addict

The Oga of all of them are politicians, they do everything.

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Flirtyjane(f): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jeon:

You go bank go do transaction abi you go sexualized their workers?

No, I go bank to buy food stocks. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Gossiplover: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Flirtyjane:

No, I go to buy to buy food stocks. undecided

Mad reply ��

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Jeon(f): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Flirtyjane:

No, I go bank to buy food stocks. undecided

No you for cook ur favorite dish inside the bank

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by anthonyuncle(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
that stingy part no be lie at all.

as for the flirtatious lifestyle, it depends on the individual

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by HQofGilhem: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
God loves you, it doesn't matter who you are, whether you are a sinner. He said come unto Me and I will give you rest.

Seven Important Ways An Unbeliever Can Believe In God

Here are seven ways an Unbeliever can believe in God

1) You need to believe & seek Jesus Christ(Hope) and Holy Spirit ( Righteousness) and seek above, where Christ sitteth on the right of God.

2) You need to believe in God's mighty works, creation of the universe, everything that abounds in it and the heavenly kingdom of God

3) You need to believe the almighty God has all powers and can do all things

4) You need to believe the Words of God

5) You need to Fear God.

6) You need to live by the fruits of the Spirit

7) You need to praise, glorify by singing songs & hymns to as God an act of believe in God

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Rugaria: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
All I know is that most of their marketing gals will make you friends and visit home if they see signs you can help out with serious deposits..
Lashed a couple of them mercilessly then , not anymore....

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Vision101(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Flirtyjane

How true is this?

@me
I'm an accountant and I have worked in the banking sector. Stingy....No, prudent .... yes because that's our training. We are trained to know the value of money. To foresee contingencies and prepare for them.

We make good husbands and fathers because we are ahead in financial planning.

But ladies dey rush us because they love our appearance and they know that we are respected.

They think that we have money. That's wrong. It's prudence that we take dey cover body.

The females flirting (flirtyjane)? Some yes particularly the marketing staff because of pressure.

Now, are you ready to marry me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Yes I have been with a mature female banker

This lady's hand job is out of this world and will score an A++ grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Flirtyjane:

How true is this?

Your grammar strong ooh
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by VlamesIffect(f): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Jeon:

No you for cook ur favorite dish inside the bank

Hello brother. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by LadyRosa(f): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Bankers are stingy folks, majority of them.
That job has lost its glory days.
I see many of them as "Make we just dey manage the life" worker.
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Drizzy5001(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2021
I don't like them, they are rude.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Blacknote: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2021
I'll be back

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Gossiplover: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2021
Vision101:
Flirtyjane

How true is this?

@me
I'm an accountant and I have worked in the banking sector. Stingy....No, prudent .... yes because that's our training. We are trained to know the value of money. To foresee contingencies and prepare for them.

We make good husbands and fathers because we are ahead in financial planning.

But ladies dey rush us because they love our appearance and they know that we are respected.

They think that we have money. That's wrong. It's prudence that we take dey cover body.

The females flirting (flirtyjane)? Some yes particularly the marketing staff because of pressure.

Now, are you ready to marry me?

How will someone want to marry you?
Re: Have You Ever Dated A Banker? Share Your Experience by Vision101(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
@Gossiplover

How will someone want to marry you?

@me
@flirtyjane is stylishly looking for a banker to marry but they are discouraging her that they are stingy and womanizers.

I just told her that I'm one and I tried to disabuse her mind. I welcomed her to apply to marry me.

You can apply if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Is This Boy Smart Or He Is Just A Stingy Boyfriend? (pic) / If You Ain't Asleep Now..you Must Be Upto Something...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.