Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77387 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bighorlus(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Quorax:
Bless you. Be rest assured that if it were Igbos that started the attacks, I would not have supported them. That is me for you.

Bless you too bro
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Anago50000: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Okota wey Frederick Fasheun born OPC put?
Okay na.

That thing dem dey find, them go see am.
. See mouth

Oga go out there and confront an Igbo man and stop being e-warrior

Nonsense, we ready for you guys
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Anago50000: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:
So when do we begin to kill these ipob bastards! I say we do we start to burn them down one by one. Opc take over. Our brother mustn't die for nothing. You don't kill our own and walk
. See them ,afonja cowardsss

A won werey

Touch an Igbo man and watch Lagos set ablaze
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.

How can you say such a despicable thing about your fellow country man.
Surely, you people are baboons and evil. You deserve your banana republic.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Alexgeneration:
I thought they claim to be the most educated, yet a drug baron with halitosis is using them to ferment trouble while his children are enjoying themselves abroad.

*Foment* not ferment trouble
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bionixs: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
livinbygrace:

When it happen ,no come here dey shout BUafra Till death
it has never happened in Lagos,spineless boy -child
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Masterppower: 11:51am On May 16, 2019
Meliian:

That is when you will know the powers yorubas wield. If you're not careful we'll take it down to your region like in old times. It's not about talking. It's action. We'll always outsmart you in battle. I believe Biafra comes to mind.

Yorubas are nothing but cowards who always hide at the back of the fulanis
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Coker20: 3:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Here to remind Tinubu thugs that this election won't be funny!!

3 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:10am On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin ballot snatchers, take note!

Power to the people!!!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Hotfreeze:

There would definitely be reprisals, I can assure you.

Shut your dirty urchin mouth. If you like don't learn from this and try rubbish in this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.