Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,319 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77382 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Arysexy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

When them burn Ladipo and markets in Isolo, your eyes go clear.

Balogun will burn join.

Please start the burning tomorrow. Don't procrastinate

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by frankblinkz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
There's an existing order not to snatch ballot papers or get killed.

Unfortunately, this is different and barbaric. The order was not given to the citizen but the police force and military.

This is jungle justice from supposed educated Nigerians. It's highly condemnable!
warris this one saying....
U for go stop the stones now
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by alexola20(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by sleekdre: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.
How many Hausas pay tax in Lagos compared to Igbos. If its to collect tax you will pay it in Lagos but if it's to vote go to your village.... Kitikpa gbakata gi there ehh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by alexola20(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Horlumyde: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
R.I.P Mr Demola we won't rest until we kick them out of Lagos State.I am sure that other OPC members will surely avenge your death

4 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by NotComplaining: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
'Igbos just killed a Yoruba man', you do know thats how millions of Yorubas will see it irrespective of their political or religious alliances.

Some people only begin thinking after violence kicks off. Yorubas, though hospitable are not the nicest people on earth, what youre laugh at can spark a conflict beyond the scope of this election. THINK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mikolo4us: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
They carried out Buhari's order.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by enemyofprogress: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have no RIP to offer
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by poseidon12: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
I hope they were able to catch the rest of his gang members. Useless piece of shi* that would not allow people's votes to count.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bighead9:

Civil war because of a tout? You no well aswear.

Your mental capability is obviously not sound enough to comprehend my meaning
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by JFT24(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war

Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts

What a shame of a party APC is

It's ya village that will spiral into war. Nigeria will not spiral into war by the grace of God. War mongering bigot

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
JFT24:

It's ya village that will spiral into war. Nigeria will not spiral into war by the grace of God. War mongering bigot
[/s]

You are an illiterate so I am not surprised you are unable to understand the comment

Please go back to school

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Bighead9: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Your mental capability is obviously not sound enough to comprehend my meaning

It's not your fault, I know you are pained and in a confused state at the moment. Your Lord Atiku is a loser. grin
I'm presently Poping Champagne, it's celebration galore.
Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by alezzy13: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
Press like if you want Atiku to win the election

Still deceiving yourself with your stupid likes and shares.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

It's not your fault, I know you are pained and in a confused state at the moment. Your Lord Atiku is a loser. grin
I'm presently Pooping Champagne, it's celebration galore.
Sai Baba!!!
[/s]

If only you know grin

I am laughing at you

Wait for the inec results to be announced

Pls do not cry

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.

Na OPC send am
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by PapaAdanna: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good one, one of the APC thugs gone down... More to go

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by livinbygrace: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
bionixs:
is Lagos your father's land?

When it happen ,no come here dey shout BUafra Till death

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by shugabasbn: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate

Are you oriented at all? OPC number one enemy is Tinubu and their love is anything PDP. That is why they supported GEJ heartily during the last election

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by shugabasbn: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
I Am Happy They Stoned APChit Supporter To Death, How I Wish The Same Applicable To Bubu In Abeokuta Ogun State

The guy was PDP supporter because the OPC hates Tinubu more than anything
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Bighead9: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

If only you know grin

I am laughing at you

Wait for the inec results to be announced

Pls do not cry

Trash.
From the results released from PDP's camp, Buhari is leading by a wide margin. The joker ( Kano, Kaduna and Kastina) will not be announced now. That results will be delayed till Monday. So that, you people don't get high blood pressure this night grin grin

If Atiku beats Buhari, I'll give you a hundred thousand naira and I'll deactivate my account afterwards. This is a promise.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Mckayzee(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Arysexy:

Balogun will burn join.

Please start the burning tomorrow. Don't procrastinate

E-warriors, all y'all know how to do is brag behind your phone screens, you and the Hotfreeze guy.

If it happens for real, both of you will be the last persons to ever show up.

Sissies inciting unnecessary violence they can't stand

You both had better go to bed�

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

Trash.
From the results released from PDP's camp, Buhari is leading by a wide margin. The joker ( Kano, Kaduna and Kastina) will not be announced now. That results will be delayed till Monday. So that, you people don't get high blood pressure this night grin grin

If Atiku beats Buhari, I'll give you a hundred thousand naira and I'll deactivate my account afterwards. This is a promise.
[/s]

Why are you so worked up?

Wait for the inec results, that is not so hard to comprehend is it? grin

Already atiku leads in NE ,SW, SS and SE

Well let's wait and see

And about your cash gift save it for depression therapy

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Lol...fool

Frustrated??
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, assuming he stayed at home, he wouldn't have died, but the people should have reported him to the security officials on ground.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

If it is civil war that will cleanse the rubbish happening in this country and bring an end to it, i am ready! Let it start!!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by tigger56: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
sweetgala:

Keep dancing, the unfortunate info is that he was attacked by "Igbo" people , this is obviously not confirmed and could be false but this does not bode well for anyone.

I hope this story is false, it could result in more murders.

I condemn his murder because he should have been handed over to the police or army. Anyone involved in his death if caught would die at the gallows by our laws as it is irrespective of what he is accused of having done.

I’m so shocked. Aren’t this ibos scared of reprisal attacks? Headline Igbos kill Yoruba OPC leader! What do you think other Yoruba OPC members will do?
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Masterppower: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
They should have beheaded him too
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Masterppower: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
tigger56:

I’m so shocked. Aren’t this ibos scared of reprisal attacks? Headline Igbos kill Yoruba OPC leader! What do you think other Yoruba OPC members will do?

There is nothing they can do.

They should try it and Igbos will burn down Lagos to ashes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.