Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,333 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77383 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Made1414(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.

I pray for all the retaliation happen to your immediate family starting from you. Evil doer, useless tribal bigot, Animal, You must die hating, YOU MUST DIE BEEN A TRIBAL BIGOT, TRIBALISM CRISIS MUST SWALLOW YOUR HEAD, IDIOT

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Chukwurah003: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wahala90:

Shirt of failure. cheesy
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by BiafraIsFree: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
After been deceived by Tinubu's bullion vans, here he is. Cowardice afonja of Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Daeylar(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isn't he the one who was burnt alive?
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Unik3030: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
emoboy4u:
how can you leave a polling unit with an igbo corper lady in certain part of the North without security ? now it's dark, almost 200 voters have not voted and ballot papers has being exhausted.

no security aswear. i pity dah lady.
Bleep INEC!
so the foolish igbo corper wants to die for Nigeria abi? she can't leave, if they kill her, her case na oyo. y risk your life for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by tevinsolt: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
If this spirals into a civil war, Tinubu, Buhari, Saraki whomever that has been a party to what this country has become should be sought out and publicly lipsrsealed I'll leave the rest to the imagination. (French Revolution)
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nah man. Buhari said kill riggers on sight . Now do you see that call to anarchy?
sweetgala:

Keep dancing, the unfortunate info is that he was attacked by "Igbo" people , this is obviously not confirmed and could be false but this does not bode well for anyone.

I hope this doesy result in more murders.

I condemn his murder because he should have been handed over to the police or army. Anyone involved in his death if caught would die at the gallows by our laws as it is irrespective of what he is accused of having done.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by watchindelta(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
this na election abi war undecided only in Nigeria
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by sweetgala(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
emoboy4u:
how can you leave a polling unit with an igbo corper lady in certain part of the North without security ? now it's dark, almost 200 voters have not voted and ballot papers has being exhausted.

no security aswear. i pity dah lady.
Bleep INEC!

Where did you see or hear of this . INEC May have failed but the people behave to learn to be civil wherever they are. Those NYSC staff are paying a great price for our democracy they shouldn't have to get hurt in the process.

From all information by INEC all polling units have a police officer or NSCDC attached. Unarmed !
within the voting area. I've seen some videos and that seems to be true
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.
let them try it. It will be casualties on both sides. Igbos will not go anywhere. If this will be there end of Nigeria, so be it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by mightyhazel: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Narrative 1
Voters killed a criminal who came to disenfranchise them.

Narrative 2
Igbos killed an Afonja OPC member.

Your narrative determines what you get in return.
will u stop littering everywhere with this mumu talk? the thug got himself killed by angry voters. case closed

5 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by qtx(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
this is serious o and not right despite what he may have done, they should have handed him over to the men in black.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Unik3030: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alexgeneration:
I thought they claim to be the most educated, yet a drug baron with halitosis is using them to ferment trouble while his children are enjoying themselves abroad.
instead of u igbos to see it as apc vs Nigerians war u are presenting it like an igbo vs Yoruba war. hope u won't cry victim later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Alexgeneration(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Unik3030:
instead of u igbos to see it as apc vs Nigerians war u are presenting it like an igbo vs Yoruba war. hope u won't cry victim later
You think I care how you present it?

You can shove your presentation down your ass.

5 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by lolaben(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Sai Baba.

What a Slowpoke's statement. Your sins will find u out. Supporter of evil doings. You live by the sword, u die by it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by AnanseK(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war
Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid
People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts
What a shame of a party APC is

You are dreaming. Accept your failure bad loser. There was no civil war when even better people lost election.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Rxmufasa: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
we are miles away from conducting a free n fair election
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by ibro2040: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
Press like if you want Atiku to win the election
continue to press like and share. Your Atiku looter is already defeated blue and black
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by thatigboman: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
S
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by sunbilor(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Sai Baba.
They will stay in Lagos and fight you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by ChristineC: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
koboko69:
I fear this areas where this people are killed. The reprisals may be bloody !!!
bloody my foot. a criminal was lynched, the world moves on like nothing happened.

3 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by holajeedayy: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.
Good for him oloshi

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by omoyahaya(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
we know it will surely makes you happy, but if its other way round you will be playing victim card ,Arrant nonsense. RIP to the man

4 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Ziggylady(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good news.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
BOOMnaija:
This mugu just die like fowl while the idiot politicians he is working for have their children in d best locations abroad enjoying d best out of life......wat a world!
Gbam grin

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Bighead9: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Nigeria might spiral into a civil war

Tinubu is really over reaching with these things he paid

People will get angry and act in this barbaric way then the thugs will retaliate and the people will in turn retaliate
This is how civil war starts

What a shame of a party APC is

Civil war because of a tout? You no well aswear.

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by SLOVFO(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
kitaatita:
The conundrum
1. Buhari says ballot snatchers risk their lives
2. PDP rejected Buhari's admonition
3. APC backed hoodlums snatches ballot box
4. PDP backed voter burn him alive

What will I say
What a paradox grin
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Omoty08: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.
you re a very foolish and hopeless...idiot .
You foolishly celebrate ppls death with no brain....
Foolish child of a responsible parent...
Dey for just use u do menstrual flow...
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by koboko69: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChristineC:
bloody my foot. a criminal was lynched, the world moves on like nothing happened.

I hope when it happens u wont cry foul. U cant kill the leader OPC in an area...and think the world will just "move on" in that area. I nor argue ooo
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Hotfreeze: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
will u stop littering everywhere with this mumu talk? the thug got himself killed by angry voters. case closed

He was killed by igbos in Okota. Several Igbos have reiterated this online.

An OPC member is not an NURTW member or that, it's a movement. There would be consequences and reprisals on those who killed him, I promise you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.