Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77392 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by riczy(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Yoruba's are no chest beater. Some flat headed IPOB pigs will pay for this dearly. I see shops getting burnt by Sunday/Monday when OPC regroup.
was is ibos dt stoned him to death?
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Luke182: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
I pray for peace in Ago Okota ...please don’t under estimate OPC group .. I lived in ago before I left the country in 2005 .. I know from my own personal encounter with them ... just pray for peace and hope things can calm in the name of peace we all Nigerians ... moreso am a Yoruba guy but with my own personal experience and confrontation way back 2002..let’s just all pray for peace .. We call him bros demo
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by ejovial: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Snatch and die.. Voter decided to defend their vote. The order has been given.. Snatch and die. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Luke182: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2019
What happen to snatch and get arrested .. there is rule of Law .. it’s not a Banana republic.. don’t take the law into your hands ... pray for peace
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by olajide8(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2019
EmagNig:
A man believed to be the Head of OPC in Okota, Mr Demola has been reportedly stoned to death by voters in the area for disrupting the election in the area.

According to a video posted on Twitter by a handle @tweetmankind, the alleged leader of the Oodua People's Congress in the area was accused of arranging thugs that scattered the voting process in Okota, which was earlier reported in the news.

He tweeted:

Mr. Demola the head of the OPC has been stoned to death by angry voters who claimed he was the one that scattered the voting process earlier today at Okota Lagos.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE
https://lailasnews.com/alleged-head-of-opc-in-okota-stoned-to-death-by-voters-video/

Enough of this madness those responsible should leave lagos for lagosians - liberal mindedness does not mean encouraging this nonsense
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Bighead9:

HEART ATTACK awaits you tomorrow evening when the final result will be announced.
The next thing you will do is the 2015 Erubebe Style. grin grin

You are obviously worried . Pretending to not care yet always taking time to copy and paste the the response..this is so golden

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by IkpuMmadu: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Yoruba's are no chest beater. Some flat headed IPOB pigs will pay for this dearly. I see shops getting burnt by Sunday/Monday when OPC regroup.

Are you threatening a group of people that fought the whole country for 3 yrs or are you telling a group of people that have held their turf in Faraway Kano !

Well let them retaliate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by IkpuMmadu: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Okay ooo
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by aljharem(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Wahala90:

Why? Na war? Then all yorubas should leave the east and even south south.
grin grin grin grin funny
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by KAHBOOM: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:
So when do we begin to kill these ipob bastards! I say we do we start to burn them down one by one. Opc take over. Our brother mustn't die for nothing. You don't kill our own and walk
You must be out of yur mind..you know how many yorubas dey ph,onitsha and Aba?Abi na you send am go snatch ballot box
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2019
KAHBOOM:

You must be out of yur mind..you know how many yorubas dey ph,onitsha and Aba?Abi na you send am go snatch ballot box

The Problem you guys have is, why must you make it an Igbo thing when it wouldn't be Igbo only that stoned him ?
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by InvertedHammer: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
/
OPC will do this...OPC will do that.

Lesson learned: They bleed and die too.

They can go and bury their leader. I bet you he can't say sh!t

/
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by JFT24(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

You are an illiterate so I am not surprised you are unable to understand the comment

Please go back to school

hahahahahahahahaha Emeritus, ya comment wasn't sarcastic. ure a war mongering bigot.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Hope they don't be cowards to burn in midnight as it is their way they should do the needful| in broad day light and let's count scores

Why must you guys make it an Igbo Only thing when it was not only Igbo that was voting at the Units? You guys will come to Nairaland and be stirring Hatred for your Tribe, a Guy was stoned for trying to snatch Ballot Box, a lot of people would have stoned him and they would have consisted of many tribes, but you guys came to Nairaland typing poo. Election Happened in many Igbo dominated area Peacefully but i just don't know you guys problem.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
OPC will do this...OPC will do that.

Lesson learned: They bleed and die too.

They can go and bury their leader. I bet you he can't say sh!t

/

Stop it !!! Stop that nonsense now.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
JFT24:

hahahahahahahahaha Emeritus, ya comment wasn't sarcastic. ure a war mongering bigot.

You don't even know what the word sarcastic means ?

Wow! There was no sarcasm in there at all.. olodo

Please go back to school

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by JFT24(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Please go back to school
tongue
LiveByNight:

Please go back to school
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by IkpuMmadu: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Why must you guys make it an Igbo Only thing when it was not only Igbo that was voting at the Units? You guys will come to Nairaland and be stirring Hatred for your Tribe, a Guy was stoned for trying to snatch Ballot Box, a lot of people would have stoned him and they would have consisted of many tribes, but you guys came to Nairaland typing poo. Election Happened in many Igbo dominated area Peacefully but i just don't know you guys problem.

Okay it is not an Igbo thing. ....but when you heard him say shops and burning you kept quiet

Go and sit down ! People must start respecting each other because nobody has the Monopoly of violence

I keep tellin people that violence doesn't pay but that didn't mean that you don't fight it when pushed
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bighorlus(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Quorax:
bros it will be fire for fire. I repeat, it will go both ways. Go snatch their vote, their right and more of you will be killed.

Igbos didn't snatch ballot, it was the Yorubas that did... You [/b]denied them their right and you expect them to smile at you. [b]Thunder will kill you all.

First and foremost. My comment was simply a neutral comment, neither meant to be in support nor religate any tribe.
I simply commented based on the profile of opc who we know for retaliation irrespective of tribe. But the bolded says a lot about you. I'm not irresponsible, neither am I docile and I wonder why you have to tag me along in your response, I wount be there when it happens but i hope with your level of aggression you will join the fight physically and quench your thirst for blood.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Okay it is not an Igbo thing. ....but when you heard him say shops and burning you kept quiet

Go and sit down ! People must start respecting each other because nobody has the Monopoly of violence

I keep tellin people that violence doesn't pay but that didn't mean that you don't fight it when pushed

Who is pushing you? You guys are the one pushing yourselves in Lagos state, Igbo are in every state in SW have you heard about any Controversies from them? but you guys in Lagos are always full of different and unnecessary controversies, it was not only Igbo that support PDP in Lagos state, many Yoruba are core PDP supporters the Violence was stirred up to destroyed PDP votes in the polling unit not Igbo Vote because not only Igbo that was going to vote for PDP and some Igbo were APC supporters that was going to vote for APC, you guys just misinterpreted the situation and Hijacked it to make it Igbo thing. Election happened in many Igbo dominated area Peacefully without any Violence but you guys don't see that one.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Who is pushing you? You guys are the one pushing yourselves in Lagos state, Igbo are in every state in SW have you heard about any Controversies from them? but you guys in Lagos are always full of different and unnecessary controversies, it was not only Igbo that support PDP in Lagos state, many Yoruba are core PDP supporters the Violence was stirred up to destroyed PDP votes in the polling unit not Igbo Vote because not only Igbo that was going to vote for PDP and some Igbo were APC supporters that was going to vote for APC, you guys just misinterpreted the situation and Hijacked it to make it Igbo thing. Election happened in many Igbo dominated area Peacefully without any Violence but you guys won't see that one.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by IkpuMmadu: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Who is pushing you? You guys are the one pushing yourselves in Lagos state, Igbo are in every state in SW have you heard about any Controversies from them? but you guys in Lagos are always full of different and unnecessary controversies, it was not only Igbo that support PDP in Lagos state, many Yoruba are core PDP supporters the Violence was stirred up to destroyed PDP votes in the polling unit not Igbo Vote because not only Igbo that was going to vote for PDP and some Igbo were APC supporters that was going to vote for APC, you guys just misinterpreted the situation and Hijacked it to make it Igbo thing. Election happened in many Igbo dominated area Peacefully without any Violence but you guys won't see that one.

Okay I have heard ....
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by KAHBOOM: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

The Problem you guys have is, why must you make it an Igbo thing when it wouldn't be Igbo only that stoned him ?

Its yur Yoruba brothers that made it a tribal tin.
when it was first reported that thugs were snatching ballot boxes and burning votes..Your brothers were rejoicing saying yes burn those Igbo votes,,later it was reported that someone was stoned,your brothers still turned it to a tribal tin.

2 Likes

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2019
KAHBOOM:

when it was first reported that thugs were snatching ballot boxes and burning votes..Your brothers were rejoicing saying yes burn those Igbo votes,,later it was reported that someone was stoned,your brothers still turned it to a tribal tin.

Ha that's a lie, No one was Rejoicing because of Election Violence, Election Happened in many Igbo populated area in Lagos peacefully without any Violence, it was one of you guys that commented that He is very Happy that an Afonja is dead which is very wrong.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Okudiover(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2019
olajide8:

Enough of this madness those responsible should leave lagos for lagosians - liberal mindedness does not mean encouraging this nonsense

You are stupid! The pig got what he deserved. We aren't leaving Lagos for anybody. After all you people hoisted this scam of a Union called Liegeria on us.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Okudiover(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
KAHBOOM:

Are you talking to the fools? No be dem dey claim say dem be sophisticated democrats and literacy pace setters? Nonsense!
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by KAHBOOM: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Ha that's a lie, No one was Rejoicing because of Election Violence, Election Happened in many Igbo populated area in Lagos peacefully without any Violence, it was one of you guys that commented that He is very Happy that an Afonja is dead which is very wrong.

Na..you are wrong..you guys rejoiced first when it was reported that votes were burnt in okota.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2019
bighorlus:

First and foremost. My comment was simply a neutral comment, neither meant to be in support of any tribe.
I simply commented based on the profile of opc who we know for retaliation irrespective of tribe. But the bolded says a lot about you. I'm not irresponsible, neither am I docile and I wonder why you have tontag me along in your response, I wount be there when it happens but i hope with your level of aggression you will join the fight physically and quench your thirst for blood.

Oga, let it happen first. We are waiting... When it escalate, I hope you all know Tinubu gave the order and I hope his ikoyi mansion will contain you all.

Nobody is stupid please.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Veiniously: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Hisnot dead his alive receiving medication
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bighorlus(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Quorax:

Oga, let it happen first. We are waiting... When it escalate, I hope you all know Tinubu gave the order and I hope his ikoyi mansion will contain you all.

Nobody is stupid please.

If you want to be objective, focus on the demola and his cohorts in APC that committed the offesnse and ensure he pays legally for his crime because I learnt he is alive. Don't paint a whole race bad just because of your ethnic bigotry. Let's call out criminals by their names and not their tribes.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2019
bighorlus:

If you want to be objective, focus on the demola and his cohorts in APC that committed the offesnse and ensure he pays legally for his crime because I learnt he is alive. Don't paint a whole race bad just because of your ethnic bigotry. Let's call out criminals by their names and not their tribes.
Bless you. Be rest assured that if it were Igbos that started the attacks, I would not have supported them. That is me for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.