Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (77377 Views)

Wakili: Court Orders Release Of OPC Members, 3 Months After / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Masterppower: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
shugabasbn:

The guy was PDP supporter because the OPC hates Tinubu more than anything

He was an APC agent
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Bighead9: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Why are you so worked up?

Wait for the inec results, that is not so hard to comprehend is it? grin

Already atiku leads in NE ,SW, SS and SE

Well let's wait and see

And about your cash gift save it for depression therapy

Cheers

In your wildest dreams. grin grin

A quick gossip, I heard that Buhari beat Atiku in his own poling unit. grin
The final result will be fun aswear. grin BP awaits you. grin

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Bighead9: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

If only you know grin

I am laughing at you

Wait for the inec results to be announced

Pls do not cry

Buhari is winning, the thing pain this man well. grin grin

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bighead9:

Buhari is winning, the thing pain this man well. grin grin

You are trying so hard to appear calm

Sorry o, don't commit suicide just yet
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Bighead9: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are trying so hard to appear calm

Sorry o, don't commit suicide just yet

HEART ATTACK awaits you tomorrow evening when the final result will be announced.
The next thing you will do is the 2015 Erubebe Style. grin grin

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by almarthins(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Narrative 1
Voters killed a criminal who came to disenfranchise them.

Narrative 2
Igbos killed an Afonja OPC member.

Your narrative determines what you get in return.

Na mistake dem make o! Okota region go dey hot now. Killing that man was d wrongest move.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by BillGoldberg: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

I saw thousands of Hausa travel home to vote when it's election time. Ibo people don't want to leave, must they die in Lagos ?

Sai Baba.

Iddiot. Was it not the order given by the useless president u support to kill box snatchers? Mad Man.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Babacele: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
There's an existing order not to snatch ballot papers or get killed.

Unfortunately, this is different and barbaric. The order was not given to the citizen but the police force and military.

This is jungle justice from supposed educated Nigerians. It's highly condemnable!
he has been on watch before now and it was an opportunity ,hiding behind the election, to deal with him. it is so sad. A true OPC man wouldn't have gone like a fowl if he hadn't committed some fouls. People shouldn't take laws into their hands,though.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by lozanni(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
tigger56:

I’m so shocked. Aren’t this ibos scared of reprisal attacks? Headline Igbos kill Yoruba OPC leader! What do you think other Yoruba OPC members will do?

Rumor mongers, please do not set this state ablaze over unsubstantiated news.
Who said the deceased was not killed by political thugs who were paid to do their master's bidding?
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by SEONaijaExpert: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Babacele:
he has been on watch before now and it was an opportunity ,hiding behind the election, to deal with him. it is so sad. A true OPC man wouldn't have gone like a fowl if he hadn't committed some fouls. People shouldn't take laws into their hands,though.
That's my point, we're not meant to take laws into our hands. It's sad!

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bighead9:

HEART ATTACK awaits you tomorrow evening when the final result will be announced.
The next thing you will do is the 2015 Erubebe Style. grin grin

You are already sounding so desperate

Cool down na, if you are so confident you won't be hurriedly talking

Silence is golden

Don't be a talkative, confidence is silent

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by UKBobo(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Naija
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Hotfreeze: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2019
almarthins:

Na mistake dem make o! Okota region go dey hot now. Killing that man was d wrongest move.

Okota wey Frederick Fasheun born OPC put?
Okay na.

That thing dem dey find, them go see am.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Uzorvick(m): 1:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Yoruba's are no chest beater. Some flat headed IPOB pigs will pay for this dearly. I see shops getting burnt by Sunday/Monday when OPC regroup.
True talk bro

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Wahala90: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

Yoruba's are no chest beater. Some flat headed IPOB pigs will pay for this dearly. I see shops getting burnt by Sunday/Monday when OPC regroup.

Why? Na war? Then all yorubas should leave the east and even south south.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Meliian(f): 1:55am On Feb 24, 2019
So when do we begin to kill these ipob bastards! I say we do we start to burn them down one by one. Opc take over. Our brother mustn't die for nothing. You don't kill our own and walk

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by bighorlus(m): 2:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
A Yoruba Man is dead Igbo people are Celebrating it, but if it was a Igbo man they will be playing Victim Card, just becareful before you send your tribe to the Journey of no return grin

I just hope the guy was not truly opc because if he is, That area in Okota after the elections will boil and those that were shown in the video throwing stones would all face retaliation.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Meliian(f): 2:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Masterppower:

There is nothing they can do.

They should try it and Igbos will burn down Lagos to ashes.

That is when you will know the powers yorubas wield. If you're not careful we'll take it down to your region like in old times. It's not about talking. It's action. We'll always outsmart you in battle. I believe Biafra comes to mind.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Meliian(f): 2:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Made1414:

I pray for all the retaliation happen to your immediate family starting from you. Evil doer, useless tribal bigot, Animal, You must die hating, YOU MUST DIE BEEN A TRIBAL BIGOT, TRIBALISM CRISIS MUST SWALLOW YOUR HEAD, IDIOT

Why are you scared? You people will be eradicated from lagos next time una no go try shit with us again. You people killed one of us, you're now crying foul, cursing your generation? Na wa o

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by sweetgala(m): 2:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Quorax:
let them try it. It will be casualties on both sides. Igbos will not go anywhere. If this will be there end of Nigeria, so be it.

I'll wait for you here. Lagos is a mad city and many people that walk those streets are monsters. If the Igbo play that out and out war game it would not end well because some Yoruba who have hidden agenda would just use that to kill Igbos en mass.

The things that happened in Kaduna would be child's play.
I pray such never happens because we would all feel it lass lass. Such an even would touch all lives in Nigeria all lives. It would be civil war and genocide.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 2:55am On Feb 24, 2019
sweetgala:

I'll wait for you here. Lagos is a mad city and many people that walk those streets are monsters. If the Igbo play that out and out war game it would not end well because some Yoruba who have hidden agenda would just use that to kill Igbos en mass.

The things that happened in Kaduna would be child's play.
I pray such never happens because we would all feel it lass lass. Such an even would touch all lives in Nigeria all lives. It would be civil war and genocide.

Bros, story. Nobody has monopoly. When you guys realize there are igbos with guns in the Ago Palace, Okota, una go know how far.

You are not talking about the people who went to snatch ballot boxes again and burnt them, you didn't talking about threw the first punch, but you are here playing ethnic card as if it was igbos that started the problem.

Shebi Buhari said they should kill anybody that snatches ballot..? Eh, igbos simply carried out the order Buhabari gave... Simple

Let anybody go and start fight after election like i hear people planning and let's see where it lead.

You are complaining of igbos dominating your land, yet when they call. For Biafra, you won't let them be. It was a Yoruba man that gave the order to cut food supply during the civil war just to e sure make gave up the fight and remain in Nigeria, yet you complain. Why didn't the Yoruba man give order to let them go?

Tinubu threatened them few days ago and today sent thugs after them to prevent them from voting...

You don't see all these but you are quick to play ethnic card.

Let them retaliate. Igbos are waiting! This will just be the end of Nigeria like some prophet had prophesized few weeks ago... Which is why I am not even surprised

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 2:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:

Why are you scared? You people will be eradicated from lagos next time una no go try shit with us again. You people killed one of us, you're now crying foul, cursing your generation? Na wa o
you are mad... See him mouth... One of us. One of you went to snatch and burnt peoples vote and you are hear talking nonsense. You must be very stupid.

We are waiting to see the a retaliation...
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 3:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:

That is when you will know the powers yorubas wield. If you're not careful we'll take it down to your region like in old times. It's not about talking. It's action. We'll always outsmart you in battle. I believe Biafra comes to mind.
you just dey make mouth online... Go and snatch their ballot boxes and more you will be killed and burnt.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Quorax: 3:02am On Feb 24, 2019
bighorlus:

I just hope the guy was not truly opc because if he is, That area in Okota after the elections will boil and those that were shown in the video throwing stones would all be killed in retaliation.
bros it will be fire for fire. I repeat, it will go both ways. Go snatch their vote, their right and more of you will be killed.

Igbos didn't snatch ballot, it was the Yorubas that did... You denied them their right and you expect them to smile at you. Thunder will kill you all.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by amadicollins1: 3:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Ziggylady:

Good news.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by amadicollins1: 3:51am On Feb 24, 2019
alfaman3:
Time to go and celebrate.

Another dead afonja.

Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by amadicollins1: 3:51am On Feb 24, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
very good
SheikhMuniru:
I Am Happy They Stoned APChit Supporter To Death, How I Wish The Same Applicable To Bubu In Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2019
shugabasbn:

The guy was PDP supporter because the OPC hates Tinubu more than anything

PDP Supporter I see... PDP are matured people
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Made1414(m): 4:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Meliian:

Ugly bitch...move front plz
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by kayusely70(m): 5:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

And several Igbos too.
Re: Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters by Richywire(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
OPC will retaliate.

that is d highest they can do, its cos we d Igbo's in DAT area are cool headed they should come and try it at Ladipo or Alaba and see if they won't be sent 6ft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan" / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)