Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter (4537 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
FuckBots:
Some of these women are down right depressing. sad
They carry bad energy everywhere they go. Very toxic set of women.
You can see so from the caste of females on this site. Some of them radiate hate and bitterness all the time and it has become a habit and part of them.
I won't call names but people who are in the know know. You have to be in the know to know what I'm saying, you know? (Okay, bad pun).
But if you're a man, stay away from these set of women. They are bad news having bad joobies
hmmm
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

How do you go around calling people you don't even know foul names?

That is not how mature people communicate. But it's ok... you are free to expose your level of immaturity all by yourself.

Safe.
i said gtfo my mention
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

So calling "sweety" means I am fooling around. It's ok.
judging by the way you backed out when WhatsApp was mentioned I'm pretty sure your mind was there already
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Ralphjoe:
I am so amazed at how you always have the perfect reply for all your challengers on this thread bro, you've silenced all of them, bravo bro, i will go and look for trouble then call you to help me finnish them with your sharp mouth, you are really mouthed bro.
you know where the fun is?
Starting trouble AND finnishing it yourself. That's how you develop that snap reply skill. It can be learned.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
judging by the way you backed out when WhatsApp was mentioned I'm pretty sure your mind was there already

Not at all. I don't start what I can't finish. Besides, if a chat is something my husband cannot read through freely, I would rather not do it.

So No, my mind didn't conceive it.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Oyindidi(f): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerian women do this, Nigerian women that. The Nigerian women wey born una throway for gutter no dey nairaland abeg.
Stupid kids
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
Starting trouble AND finnishing it yourself. That's how you develop that snap reply skill. It can be learned.
You no even be Nigerian man sef but na you rant pass grin
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Not at all. I don't start what I can't finish. Besides, if a chat is something my husband cannot read through freely, I would rather not do it.

So No, my mind didn't conceive it.
and the funny part is we had not even started chatting for you to judge it.

Anyways, this changes nothing. I still like you. Just reduce your paranoia.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no even be Nigerian man sef but na you rant pass grin
you promised me your young sister last year. I'm still waiting

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Oyindidi(f): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
you promised me your young sister last year. I'm still waiting
grin you sound like a hearbreaker
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
grin you sound like a hearbreaker
better a heartbreaker than a jawbreaker.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
all this rage is for the lack of Dick i tell you.
A well fvcked woman is always cheerful.

I swear,but they won't admit it

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
and the funny part is we had not even started chatting for you to judge it.

Anyways, this changes nothing. I still like you. Just reduce your paranoia.

I can't modify who I am to please you. At least I have not asked you to change your antagonistic ways. And if you interpret speaking my mind as being paranoid, that's fine.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

I can't modify who I am to please you. At least I have not asked you to change your antagonistic ways. And if you interpret speaking my mind as being paranoid, that's fine.
what's wrong with pleasing Ubunja?
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Ralphjoe(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
It will be an honour to learn from the very best, which is you, that's why i'll be following you bumper to bumper from now on. You inspire me bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hated Her After Doing It! Why? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / Name One Thing In This Photo And Win 5k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.