Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter (4481 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some of these women are down right depressing. sad
They carry bad energy everywhere they go. Very toxic set of women.
You can see so from the caste of females on this site. Some of them radiate hate and bitterness all the time and it has become a habit and part of them.
I won't call names but people who are in the know know. You have to be in the know to know what I'm saying, you know? (Okay, bad pun).
But if you're a man, stay away from these set of women. They are bad news having bad joobies

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by madone: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
tongue let me help u here with traffic so they can come here and give u the bashing of Ur life

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by my2019mind: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
I have seen even more toxic men on this site than I have seen women. All they come to do here is to bash and abuse women as if it is their life ambition.

Op, you seem frustrated and bitter.

12 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Deicide: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:
I have seen even more toxic men on this site than I have seen women. All they come to do here is to bash and abuse women as if it is their life ambition.
i concur but then we have population difference. The guys on the forum are more than the ladies so obviously you are expected to see more hate coming from the guys than the girls.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by lilmax(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
not again grin

it seems the women in this section are winning you guys o cheesy....you make yourselves look weak by complaining

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
@op you are frustrated and bitter, probably one lady broke ur heart and you can't move on.

Everyday in nairaland guys open thread just to bash Nigeria women.
If you don't like Nigerian women go and look for a foreign woman and stop opening useless thread up and down.
The annoying part is that, it is usually all this broke fuc.k boys with no life ambition except to bash women that opens useless thread to bash women.

Go and find something to do with ur life instead of bashing women on nairaland probably for likes.

WOMEN, WOMEN Everytime!!! Is that your only life ambition ??

9 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Daeylar(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:

Person wey dey talk true. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by johnkey: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
Whether she bitter or not, poosy go Sha sweet.

Na the koko be that.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
chivera018:
@op you are frustrated and bitter, probably one lady broke ur heart and you can't move on.

If you don't like Nigerian women go and look for a foreign woman and stop opening useless thread up and down.
The annoying part is that, it is usually all this broke fuc.k boys with no life ambition except to bash women that opens useless thread to bash women.

Go and find something to do with ur life instead of bashing women on nairaland probably for likes.

Don't mind them, most of them can't live without female attention for a day, online warriors but in real life they're as gentle as a lamb.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Divay22(f): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Here i was thinking their lamentation ended in 2018, never knew they brought it into 2019 grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just see how quick to text the usual suspects have been. Im laughing so much I'm peeing myself.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:

how have you been personally bashed and abused?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
lilmax:
not again grin

it seems the women in this section are winning you guys o cheesy....you make yourselves look weak by complaining

So real men don't complain? Is that your motto for life?

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
chivera018:

and who is forcing you to open and read these threads?

None other than your curiosity.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Queeneth21:
Don't mind them, most of them can't live without female attention for a day, online warriors but in real life they're as gentle as a lamb.
as if your attention comes in dollars and cents.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by my2019mind: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
how have you been personally bashed and abused?

I'm a guy. More than 70% of the gender bashing threads I have come across on this site have been opened by guys against gals. An example is this one.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Divay22:
Here i was thinking their lamentation ended in 2018, never knew they brought it into 2019 grin grin cheesy cheesy
Maybe you should stop thinking. You seem bad at it.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
and who is forcing you to open and read these threads?

None other than your curiosity.
Who forced you to read my comment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
angry
MISEDUCATIONS:
angry
MISEDUCATIONS:
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:

I'm a guy. More than 70% of the gender bashing threads I have come across on this site have been opened by guys against gals. An example is this one.
can we have bashed and abused victims respond not White Knights campaigning for pussy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:

Maybe you should stop thinking. You seem bad at it.
Alright.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
chivera018:
Who forced you to read my comment?
hello! Female bashers thread.... I'm a female basher

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's so sad that we have more bitter, crying sissies as men these days.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
It's so sad that we have more bitter, crying sissies as men these days.
so as women you wanted the exclusive rights to bitterness and crying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
so as women you wanted the exclusive rights to bitterness and crying?

Example 1 above, he can't help it.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by my2019mind: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
can we have bashed and abused victims respond not White Knights campaigning for pussy.

I see you have pussy problem, fine for you. And why would the bashed and abused victims respond, so you can get the opportunity you crave to bash them some more? This seems to be what you feed on. Please carry on, after all, it will be pretty unfair to take food out of the mouth of a hungry child.

5 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Example 1 above, he can't help it.
I was born crying. Give me a break.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:

I see you have pussy problem, fine for you. And why would the bashed and abused victims respond, so you can get the opportunity you crave to bash them some more? This seems to be what you feed on. Please carry on, after all, it will be pretty unfair to take food out of the mouth of a hungry child.
you mean just as I have taken pussy from you by calling you out?

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
I was born crying. Give me a break.

Go ahead, cry your life away.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Go ahead, cry your life away.
Let's do it together. On the bed tongue

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Biglittlelois(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:

Let's do it together. On the bed tongue

You are sick ubunja, very sick.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by my2019mind: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
you mean just as I have taken pussy from you by calling you out?

Goodluck with your pussy issues dude, I've got better things to spend my time on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... / Please Is It Right For A Guy To Save His Girl Friend's Number By Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.