Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter (4544 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / Bbnaija Has Proven That Nigerians Are Sexually Frustrated And Starved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
hello! Female bashers thread.... I'm a female basher
You can go to hell with your bashing, I don't have time for morons like you.
What's new ?
What type of insult have I not seen on nairaland before ?
the only way pussy niggas like you feel fulfilled is by bashing women.
Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are sick ubunja, very sick.
guess what will make me feel better wink

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
chivera018:
You can go to hell with your bashing, I don't have time for morons like you.
What's new ?
What type of insult have I not seen on nairaland before ?
the only way pussy niggas like you feel fulfilled is by bashing women.
Good luck with that.
and who seems frustrated and bitter now? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:

Goodluck with your pussy issues dude, I've got better things to spend my time on.
as do I. It's called xvideos. Category: Latina.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Undertaker001: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
ubunja nwannem grin
i see as you just de silence all of them

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
A guy that has a good life, job...and things working out for him will not open bashing threads up and down.

NL guys what is really going on? Some of you need rehabilitation or to see a shrink before it gets out of hand

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Undertaker001:
ubunja nwannem grin
i see as you just de silence all of them
these are nothing but a bunch of losers

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:56am On Feb 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
A guy that has a good life, job...and things working out for him will not open bashing threads up and down.

NL guys what is really going on? Some of you need rehabilitation or to see a shrink before it gets out of hand
have you been a guy that has a good life, job and all things working out for him?

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
have you been a guy that has a good life, job and all things working out for him?

Ubunja sweety are you stalking me?
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Ubunja sweety are you stalking me?
guilty as charged.

Holla on my WhatsApp and I tell you the dirty things I've been thinking about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
FuckBots:
Some of these women are down right depressing. sad
They carry bad energy everywhere they go. Very toxic set of women.
You can see so from the caste of females on this site. Some of them radiate hate and bitterness all the time and it has become a habit and part of them.
I won't call names but people who are in the know know. You have to be in the know to know what I'm saying, you know? (Okay, bad pun).
But if you're a man, stay away from these set of women. They are bad news having bad joobies
all they need is a very good bleeping,just as Kemi Olunloyo needs a good hard dicking
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
guilty as charged.

Holla on my WhatsApp and I tell you the dirty things I've been thinking about you.
i thought she's a married woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

and that's why you need a good dicking to your rusty hole to calm your nerves down.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
No Mind the Zimbabwe clown

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
SilentListener:
lol
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by zexy2030(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
interesting thread, ubunja well done, I like d way u dig it.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
guilty as charged.

Seriously? I'll pass
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

Seriously? I'll pass
Then stop calling strangers "sweety"

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
francesco01:

all they need is a very good bleeping,just as Kemi Olunloyo needs a good hard dicking
all this rage is for the lack of Dick i tell you.
A well fvcked woman is always cheerful.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
has that ever stopped these disloyal losers from fooling around?

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
SilentListener:
clowns make everyone laugh.
What do Silent Listeners do?

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
zexy2030:
interesting thread, ubunja well done, I like d way u dig it.
they just need to be put in their place.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:

Then stop calling strangers "sweety"

Noted
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
No mind them,the ImaIma1 of a lady Even called you sweety grin grin I pity her poor husband, embarassed who knows if he's the father of her child self lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
No mind them,the ImaIma1 of a lady Even called you sweety grin grin I pity her poor husband, embarassed who knows if he's the father of her child self lipsrsealed
she's a public toilet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
lol Charmings she called me that to manipulate me into not dissing her.
I took the bait coz I have always really liked her.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by Ralphjoe(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
they just need to be put in their place.
I am so amazed at how you always have the perfect reply for all your challengers on this thread bro, you've silenced all of them, bravo bro, i will go and look for trouble then call you to help me finnish them with your sharp mouth, you are really mouthed bro.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Allen02:
she's a public toilet grin grin

Really?
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol Charmings she called me that to manipulate me into not dissing her.
I took the bait coz I have always really liked her.

Ubunja nicely done.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:

So calling "sweety" means I am fooling around. It's ok.
Re: Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter by ImaIma1(f): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Allen02:
Yes you are a bltch, now get da fvck off my mention h0e

How do you go around calling people you don't even know foul names?

That is not how mature people communicate. But it's ok... you are free to expose your level of immaturity all by yourself.

Safe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / This Is How I'm Starving Myself in 2021 [Picture] / Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.