Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why Are Blacks So Wicked - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Blacks So Wicked (11636 Views)

Some Girls Are So Wicked / Why Google Is So Wicked (pictures Attached) / Some Guys Are So Wicked (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

Go back to your demonic father and take your people with you.
Tell me, khiaa, personally what did I do to you? Why do you personally attack me? My father, deceased, may he rest in peace and has nothing to do do with black people, we are from Lithuania, all my family and we never had any altercations with black or any color people, also Lithuanians didn't make your race slaves. Why are you attacking and attacking me? Did I call you names or offended your father?
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Angela777:

Tell me, khiaa, personally what did I do to you? Why do you personally attack me? My father, deceased, may he rest in peace and has nothing to do do with black people, we are from Lithuania, all my family and we never had any altercations with black or any color people, also Lithuanians didn't make your race slaves. Why are you attacking and attacking me? Did I call you names or offended your father?

You brought your ass to my post, I didn't send for you.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by edi287: 6:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Angela777:

Demonic creatures are the racists as yourself or any black, white, yellow or whatever skin color it is. Racism and Hate make your soul black and make you evil. Period.
You should've told the OP who made a frankly ridiculous blanket statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Favor99(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2019
To the OP, hating other people is bad, yes. But hating yourself and having self-hate is also bad as well. Love others and also love yourself as well. Be proud to be Black be proud to be African/Nigerian
Embrace that. Doing all this is not helping. I completely understand your frustration and I’m not in any way condemning you, but I’m advising you that your not handling it the right way. Embrace and love yourself. Nigeria will progress and will soar.

Every country has had their down periods, look at Europe during the Middle Ages. And the Middle Ages lasted like 1,000 years. So Europe was very low and backward for a 1,000 year period before they became wealthy.

Nigeria has massive potential and promise, regardless of how things look, their is no denying that.

Appreciate and embrace the beauty of Africa and being black. We are truly blessed. Our time will come

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

If being anti white racism makes me a coon, then obviously you don't know the meaning of the word. If you want to know what a coon is, look in the mirror.

Your grandparents where sold to the whites because they were absolutely useless to the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Favor99(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Your grandparents where sold to the whites because they were absolutely useless to the tribe.
Must you insult her like this? That’s very racist and callous. The heart of man/woman is too wicked.
Anything you won’t say to someone in real life, don’t say it on the internet either. God keeps track of every thing you do.
You will have to give an account and explain to God each and every careless sin you make.
There are consequences for hostile remarks like this. Did Khiaa insult you? She just giving her opinion.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Favor99(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

Go back to your demonic father and take your people with you.
Please make peace with angela777. Nairaland should be a comfortable place for everyone. She should feel welcome and at home here.
She isn’t a racist or else she wouldn’t be here

Even if she was a racist, you still should be nice and respectful to her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Favor99:

Must you insult her like this? That’s very racist and callous. The heart of man/woman is too wicked.
Anything you won’t say to someone in real life, don’t say it on the internet either. God keeps track of every thing you do.
You will have to give an account and explain to God each and every careless sin you make.
There are consequences for hostile remarks like this. Did she insult you? She just giving her opinion.

You gotta be shitting me. I'll say worse but I'm just too lazy to commit words to her.

She never holds back in showing her hatred for Africans, maybe I shouldn't hold back too.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Favor99:

Please make peace with angela777. Nairaland should be a comfortable place for everyone. She should feel welcome and at home here.
She isn’t a racist or else she wouldn’t be here

Even if she was a racist, you still should be nice and respectful to her.

Why are you pampering her, because she's white? Nigerians are constantly bad mouthing black Americans but nobody comes to my rescue. If she's going to be on this forum she better grow a thick skin like I had to. To hell with coddling her.
I should respect her if she is a racist? These comments that you make is what causes friction between us.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

l

Because of the decision that your greedy ancestors made, I have a better quality of life while you suffer in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

[s]You gotta be shitting me. I'll say worse but I'm just too lazy to commit words to her.

She never holds back in showing her hatred for Africans, maybe I shouldn't hold back too.[/s]
African is not a country but a Continent,so what nonsense are you talking about? undecided
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Favor99(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you pampering her, because she's white? Nigerians are constantly bad mouthing black Americans but nobody comes to my rescue. If she's going to be on this forum she better grow a thick skin like I had to. To hell with coddling her.
I should respect her if she is a racist? These comments that you make is what causes friction between us.
I just defended you in my other comment. The guy penlsinpenisout just dissed you and black Americans and I spoke out against it.
I criticized him for what he said about you and Black Americans. And Ive come to your defense on a number of occasions last year when they where dissing Black Americans.
Im not pampering her, just like Ive spoke out when they insulted Black Americans, I also speak out when any other race gets insulted, in this case it was whites

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Egotism is one of the bane of the average nigerian not wickedness. We are not wicked but we are damm too full of ego. In nigeria u tell a person the right thing to do in the most polite way and he or she will flare up and ask u if u know who he or she ischeesy. For example u in the banking hall and u see the sign in the banking hall dat phone call is allowed u will still see some ppl making phone call and wen a security officer tells the person politely that no phone call is allowed d person will flare up and be shouting if they know who they talking to. Ok common ATM queue some ppl wont wait for their turn but be forming levels and creating nuisance all over the place. even in our workplace or school its d same thing. We are too full of ourselves abeg. Dats our problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Favor99:

I just defended you in my other comment. The guy penlsinpenisout just dissed you and black Americans and I spoke out against it.
I criticized him for what he said about you and Black Americans. And Ive come to your defense on a number of occasions last year when they where dissing Black Americans.
Im not pampering her, just like Ive spoke out when they insulted Black Americans, I also speak out when any other race gets insulted, in this case it was whites

But there wasn't any reason for you to stick up for her because the topic of this thread is about demeaning blacks and putting whites on an pedestal and you came in to feed her ego. Did you notice that she didn't post to the Africoons calling blacks devils and whites angels yet she brought her ass to my post talking about any race can be good or evil.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Favor99(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

But there wasn't any reason for you to stick up for her because the topic of this thread is about demeaning blacks and putting whites on an pedestal and you came in to feed her ego. Did you notice that she didn't post to the Africoons calling blacks devils and whites angels yet she brought her ass to my post talking about any race can be good or evil.
She spoke out on another thread not too long ago, when some of our people where engaging in coonery.
I wasn't feeding her ego, I was just making peace.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by marvinsync(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2019
oboy81:
As I was Surfing thru Instagram cheesy Man's noticed how a Lot of White People Pages are a lot different simpler and Nicer than that of blacks Americans, Africans and Nigerians angry

Even though white People Are Not Perfect i have to admit they are Lot Better than the blacks generally.
White People are Normal cry ratio of White People that are sweet and Nice are more than that of any other race cry did i also mention that they are More intelligent embarassed
The educated Smart African American has too many emotional issues and are very imModest angry
As I enter the Hiphop and black pages Oh God why embarassed then to The Nigerian IG pages Davido, tunde Coconut etc **sobs** embarassed
I am Not happy.
white people are not Soft or weak like we do make jest of them. Eg most are not religious till the point of death. And they live their life accordingly

But still we are scared of facing the truth. Black people in the US Uurrrgh, Africans Eeeew sad
Nigerians *spits* angry

I wish i was a White Surburban Kid cry
#wipestears cry i will marry a White Girl Insha allah, Ashe!
Thank you for reading

UPDATE!! -
okay I'm a Bit More Serious now
Comments on This Thread has Proved my points again on my opinions about black people and Nigerians generally even tho the former is better than the latter
I simply was Talking about why we Blacks are proud and Mean and have little or no Love and That even when highly educated This Traits are Still Deep. Look at the Professors in Nigerian public schools. I hope for a better Country and Continent if possible. My Lesson here is We should learn to be Loving, unnecessary Emotional and Just do the right thing something more Prevalent among White people and If you wanna pass a point don't be confrontational about it i see how They Usually discuss among themselves on FB and IG they never retort to Insults or proove that they know because nobody can know it all. Thanks all once More

listen op , being black is just having more melanin in ur skin that's all !

the different between people is education and environment that's all , dont self hate

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by marvinsync(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
Lol, your argument makes no sense. If Angels lived amongst us without terrorizing us, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will want to be like them. It's just natural to want the best for yourself and your offspring.

wanting to be like them is ok but wanting to be them is another thing entirely

the op is self hating , that means he dislikes his race and wants to be another
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by marvinsync(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
I see no self hating here undecided the op is right. undecided

u see no self hating cause u don't know what it means

and the op is inaccurate in his examples

like how does he know that all the people he seeing online are white? or black? and nairaland case is different cause it's filled with frustrated Nigerians , there are so many and I mean so many black people that are civilised and kind both in Nigeria and America and the whole world , thinking a few people online speak for the whole race is FOOLISH to say the least

and wait what the fvck are u even saying white people are hellish and mean as fvck have u read YouTube comments before ? ask celebrities like Kardashians and co
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by marvinsync(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2019
BlackSaints:
I see no self hating here undecided the op is right. undecided

u see no self hating cause u don't know what it means

and the op is inaccurate in his examples

like how does he know that all the people he seeing online are white? or black? and nairaland case is different cause it's filled with frustrated Nigerians , there are so many and I mean so many black people that are civilised and kind both in Nigeria and America and the whole world , thinking a few people online speak for the whole race is FOOLISH to say the least

and wait what the fvck are u even saying white people are hellish and mean as fvck have u read YouTube comments before ? ask celebrities like Kardashians and co
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by marvinsync(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2019
narrowpathy:

Africans should stop this cry baby attitude of blaming others for their woes. Almost 3/4 of the earth have been colonized by whites in the not so distant past. From the Indians to the Chinese to the Japanese to even the Red Indians in North and South America.

Why then is it only Africa that is desperately behind. When others where rescuing themselves from the claws of colonialism where were we?

We have ourselves and ourselves alone to blame for our backwardness. Truth is if whites come to our shores to recolonize us it might even be easier this time around because we are too stupid. Hausas, yorubas and Igbos will be hustling to sell and betray each other to the whites.

we have our issues yes but to self-hate is just sad

listen Africa will get there Nigeria will get there , progress is a human nature , it would take time but it will happen

I honestly doubt that in a 100 years time Nigeria would still be like this

and even if u don't believe me and think all I've said is trash, if u wanna self hate and be hopeless about life do it on ur own don't bring the whole race into it because each time u open ur mouth ur bringing me ,my family , my friends , people all over the world that are doing their best to make Africa and the world a better place into ur crap and inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by abbeyty(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Angela777:

Lithuania? That reminds me of my best friend then, I call him Mr V he is from lithuania....V is a good guy but drink a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
marvinsync:

wanting to be like them is ok but wanting to be them is another thing entirely

the op is self hating , that means he dislikes his race and wants to be another

And what wrong with that? undecided
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by marvinsync(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Allen02:
And what wrong with that? undecided

what's wrong with that is that it's pointless , u can't change ur race so what this leaves u is a person with inferiority complex and a mental slave

listen being black doesn't hinder u , being black is just having more melanin in ur skin than a white person , ur just human like any white or Asian

white people didn't get to where they were today by self-hating u know there was a time white people felt the Chinese were more advanced than them , did they start cursing their race and wanting to be Chinese? maybe? but history doesn't remember self-hatering losers history remembers the white men who achieved things for their race .

there are so many and I mean so many black people that have achieved things for the black race , so many people who have worked and are working to boost our image to the world

self-hating cannot lead to anywhere and is plain pointless stop it and accept who u are ... or don't I don't care wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
marvinsync:

listen op , being black is just having more melanin in ur skin that's all !

the different between people is education and environment that's all , dont self hate
So true and our blood is the same color, we all love our children, we all have heart just some prefer to use hate and waste their time in hating and doing bad to others instead to grow up and do well to their own children, neighbors, friends. And haters can be any skin color.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:

Learn and don't be an ignorant. It's a PUBLIC forum and we all are allowed to write or quote anybody here but this forum has RULES. One of them is do not advertise RACISM which YOU, Khiaa, permanently do. YOU are am ignorant RACIST. Period.
And I have the right to point to it in the PUBLIC forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

You gotta be shitting me. I'll say worse but I'm just too lazy to commit words to her.

She never holds back in showing her hatred for Africans, maybe I shouldn't hold back too.
What? Are you talking about me hating Africans? Where you ever been to Africa? I was and many times, have so many African friends and consider Africans the most polite and educated people on earth. There good and bad people everywhere but knowing Africa from inside and knowing African people, any person respects and loves Africa. Anyway, only an ignorant person can hate somebody because of race or skin color. It's called IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
abbeyty:

Lithuania? That reminds me of my best friend then, I call him Mr V he is from lithuania....V is a good guy but drink a lot.
Lol, some men do. Having your best friend, nice, we are a small peaceful country.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Allen02:
African is not a country but a Continent,so what nonsense are you talking about? undecided
In that post you cancelled, where did I call Africa a continent. Please highlight it.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by khiaa(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Angela777:

Learn and don't be an ignorant. It's a PUBLIC forum and we all are allowed to write or quote anybody here but this forum has RULES. One of them is do not advertise RACISM which YOU, Khiaa, permanently do. YOU are am ignorant RACIST. Period.
And I have the right to point to it in the PUBLIC forum.

Stop disturbing me with your emotional rants, I don't care about your feelings. I could careless if you fell off the face of the earth. Go preach your garbage to those self hating Africoons who hate blacks and worship your ass. Stop posting to me Casper.
Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
khiaa:
l

And because of that decision that your ancestors made, I have a better quality of life.
If you did, you wouldn't be this miserable. I actually don't believe you are a happy person lol. Say whatever you want, but you're not happy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Blacks So Wicked by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
If you did, you wouldn't be this miserable. I actually don't believe you are a happy person lol. Say whatever you want, but you're not happy.
Emotionally damaged person with anger issues. True.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will You Do / No Woman Is Perfect But She Is Close (pictures Added) / My Regrets Deflowering A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.