Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... (2434 Views)

She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! / Has Anyone Ever Noticed There's Been Power Supply Since 12am Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tonight 12:30 a.m to 3:30 a.m cosmo rays entering earth from mars. So switch off your mobile at night. Don't keep your cell with you & put it away while you are sleeping because they are quite dangerous rays

NASA BBC NEWS

Plz pass to dear ones

I received the above message from a friend on blackberry messenger. He said he heard it on bbc news i dunno how true it is. I just want to share it anyway
Re: Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... by nodeKWKLFL: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ode. It's like you go about making useless posts.
First, Mars could not emit harmful radiation because it is not a star. Cosmic rays are emitted by stars. i.e bodies that are undergoing nuclear reactions that is fusion (as occurs in our sun) or fission (as occurs in nuclear reactors). Mars is neither. It is a planet that just reflects sunlight. It cannot emit cosmic radiation.
Next, with regards to these rays the earth’s atmosphere is capable of taking care of them so no need to worry. The magnetosphere absorbs and protects us from the sun’s harmful radiation. Whatever remains is too feeble to affect any thing as far as earth.
Spreading dubious and unsubstantiated warnings such as this is counterproductive.

4 Likes

Re: Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... by Apeshy101(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:
It's like you go about making useless posts.
First, Mars could not emit harmful radiation because it is not a star. Cosmic rays are emitted by stars. i.e bodies that are undergoing nuclear reactions that is fusion (as occurs in our sun) or fission (as occurs in nuclear reactors). Mars is neither. It is a planet that just reflects sunlight. It cannot emit cosmic radiation.
Next, with regards to these rays the earth’s atmosphere is capable of taking care of them so no need to worry. The magnetosphere absorbs and protects us from the sun’s harmful radiation. Whatever remains is too feeble to affect any thing as far as earth.
Spreading dubious and unsubstantiated warnings such as this is counterproductive.
Op, hope you are schooled

Ode seems to me as an insult, so I removed it
Re: Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=FuckBots post=76086938]Tonight 12:30 a.m to 3:30 a.m cosmo rays entering earth from mars. So switch off your mobile at night. Don't keep your cell with you & put it away while you

I wonder ooooo
Re: Switch Our Phone Off By 12am Today Else... by ZoeyJ(f): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2019
my phone Is on

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage / My Ex Want Me Back / Self Harm On Penis To Stop Masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.