Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage (2408 Views)

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! / Nigerian Lady Sustains Severe Injury, After Making Her Hair Too Tight (Graphic) / Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Estate360(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
some persons believes its LOVE!
while some others argue that MONEY! establish's LOVE!
so what's your take in this...

for me..i think MONEY has a role it plays but LOVE is bedrock of all successful relationship/marriage

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by bdchange(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
I will just go with three words love, commitment and trust.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Sundrus: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
From d things way i don see na good sex & money

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Lloydthesaint: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kids
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Pusyiter(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na God
You can have the money but not the man
You can have the man but not the money
You can have both romance and finance yet empty
So, only God can keep a marriage

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Estate360(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
i just dey look u!
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by czarina(f): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pusyiter:
Na God
You can have the money but not the man
You can have the man but not the money
You can have both romance and finance yet empty
So, only God can keep a marriage
Coming from you? shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Pusyiter(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wetin I do you na
Why yo like to dey tackle me grin
czarina:
Coming from you? shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by czarina(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pusyiter:
Wetin I do you na
Just hailings. Didn't expect that comment from you.
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Estate360(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pusyiter:
Wetin I do you na
lol...
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Estate360(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Kids
i just dey look u, adult

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Pusyiter(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chai, na so my market bad for your side
Czarina the Ballerina
Give me one more nite....(in Mr. P's voice)
czarina:
Just hailings. Didn't expect that comment from you.
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
The word "Love" is a general term, the two things I know that can sustain relationship and marriage is Truthfulness and Respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by dawno2008(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'll say patience and understanding each other
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Food
Submission
Neatness
Honesty
&
Finally, Confirmed Sex.
Give him those listed above, you've just hold his master key.

I stand to be correct anyway.
#gbam

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by czarina(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pusyiter:
Chai, na so my market bad for your side
Czarina the Ballerina
Give me one more nite....(in Mr. P's voice)
Ok...I hear you.

@op, sorry for derailing. Great topic
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Number one is character. Without the partners having characters that complements them and makes them compatible, no amount of money can make it work.

Number two is love.

Number three is money.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Estate360(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
Food
Submission
Neatness
Honesty
&
Finally, Confirmed Sex.
Give him those listed above, you've just hold his master key.

I stand to be correct anyway.
#gbam
lol...las las, u no dey joke with food oh!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Katier00(f): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Compatibility. Once you can tolerate each other's excesses then your relationship will work. Compliment each other and have a common goal. Be each other's support system
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Communication. You can never sustain a relationship with a boring dull woman tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by bdchange(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Number one is character. Without the partners having characters that complements them and makes them compatible, no amount of money can make it work.

Number two is love.

Number three is money.
I guess this your third point is what this present generation of ladies based theirs on. But it was never like that with our mothers in the 80s. May God help us...
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by LordKO(m): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mutual goodness, because it breeds understanding and oneness. This mutual goodness here is about; love from the man (special emphasis on the attributes/values, thoughtfulness, tactfulness and conscientiousness) and submissiveness from the woman (special emphasis on the attributes/values, selflessness, meekness and conscientiousness).

Money will always remain a means to an end but never an end itself. All things being equal, it's easy to make it, just as it's easy to lose it too.
So, sane people who're of the school of thought above will definitely have money or will be able to make money under normal circumstances, while and where inadequate/lack of it because of any unforseen circumstances, can't cause them separation/be the cause they'll separate.

My submission is specifically about a healthy relationship or marriage - where understanding and oneness are assured - peace of mind is priceless. Meanwhile, any other kind of relationship or marriage can equally be sustained based on what tickle the fancy of the parties involved.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Character
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
What can sustain a marriage differs to different couples, it can be love for some, trust for others compatibility, money e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good character.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by nonen(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
The man should take his headship or leadership position very seriously.

The woman should take her submissiveness to the headship of the man very seriously.
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by generationz(f): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
I once read online how a married woman started having peace at home only when she started smoking weed with her husband grin

Every relationship has its own terms

However for a healthy relationship between two or more people to blossom, one needs the right does of

Trust
Commitment
Mutual respect
And understanding .

Whether, it be husband and wife , parent and child , pastor and church member or between two friends.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Estate360:
lol...las las, u no dey joke with food oh!

Smile... Don't mind me... Naso life be.
Thump �
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
God
Compassion
Communication
Money
Kids
Loyalty
Care

That's for me.

Not necessarily love. I don't believe in love but the rest up there? Yes.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by victorian(f): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
nonen:
The man should take his headship or leadership position very seriously.

The woman should take her submissiveness to the headship of the man very seriously.

You are from the east?
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
generationz:
I once read online how a married woman started having peace at home only when she started smoking weed with her husband grin

Every relationship has its own terms

However for a healthy relationship between two or more people to blossom, one needs the right does of

Trust
Commitment
Mutual respect
And understanding .

Whether, it be husband and wife , parent and child , pastor and church member or between two friends.

They the talk about romance relationships this one the mention pastor, parents and kids. You sure say you get boyfriend or husband.
Re: What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage by Bamz(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Number two is love.

Number three is money.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Guys, Why Do You Take Girls Out On A Date? / "Na Your Woman?" – Drama As Photographer Grabs Client's Wife From Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.