Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! (3126 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by alfredo4u(m): 5:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello House,

My friend's girlfriend always Switched off her phone whenever she comes visiting him...

Recently my friend discovered that the girlfriend do switched off her phone in schools these days.

I only told my friend that the babe is avoiding getting calls from her other fuucccking mates..

And the guy is planning seeing her parents soon, which he has told the lady already...

Pls kindly advise....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by dhameelare(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2021
alfredo4u:

And the guy is planning seeing her parents soon, which he has told the lady already...

It will end in tears

3 Likes

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
Op,what if the friend of yours should turn out to be you? cheesy

Well,it's very obvious that banny is only avoiding calls from your friend's co-boyfriends tongue. Very very obvious....The handwriting is very bold on the wall for him to de-code....Now it's left for him to de-code it or SIMP-ly end up being a victim of "it'll surely end in tears" lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by SuperNova33: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2021
Op no shame in saying it is you... this my friend package is one of the oldest tricks in the nairaland books.

My friend asked me to tell your friend that he should switch of his attention from the girl, no woman is worth your peace of mind.

Advice get 7 more girlfriends every man should have at least 7 girls he is playing with that is what a man is in this new generation, don't stay with one girl because she is not yours she is OURs!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by bigcee(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2021
alfredo4u:
Hello House,

My friend's girlfriend always Switched off her phone whenever she comes visiting him...

Recently my friend discovered that the girlfriend do switched off her phone in schools these days.

I only told my friend that the babe is avoiding getting calls from her other fuucccking mates..

Pls kindly advise....
Baba, it's you. No dey wyne yourself undecided...The babe way no pure grin

1 Like

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by muller101(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Op that your friend is you.
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by brosom(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
One of the Xties of a cheating pertner is to turn his/her phone of when with u.

Duda u gotta up ur game, quite that SIMple man attitude aside an act like real man.

Don't be shitt..!!

Shiitt..!! angry

1 Like

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by zagorakis(m): 8:16am On Sep 19, 2021
Had this experience back then in school, the babe was so fond of me and spends the weekend at my place then but will always put her phone on airplane mode, one day I mistakenly pressed her phone while she was in the kitchen and was surprised there was no network on it while network was full on mine, i then went back and realized it was on airplane mode, that was wen I realized she hardly have calls whenever she came visiting...lolzz. After that weekend's rendezvous..lol..I never contacted her again even with all her pleas..

Na first sign of olosho be that.
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2021
alfredo4u:
Hello House,

Pls kindly advise....
If you marry that girl you're a fool, your spirit is a fool and your soul will forever remain a fool.
Fvck her as much as you can while you find a decent girl to marry.
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by Iamagoodgirll: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2021
That your friend maybe the side boyfriend, she's obviously avoiding calls from her boyfriends and sex mates. Your friend should confront her to avoid stories that touches the heart later
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by ESANMEA(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2021
It's simply to avoid distractions.. I see nothing wrong in that o
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Your friend's gf has graduated from putting the phone on silent mode to switching it off. The Uber driver & SafeBoda rider that I know turn data off to avoid disturbing calls.

It's now left to you to connect the dots.

Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by Tomblaize: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
E be like say u no well
ESANMEA:
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by debbydams(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
ESANMEA:
haa distractions ke
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by alfredo4u(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Please don't tell me u do such....
To me, its first class olosho way of life....

ESANMEA:
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by ESANMEA(f): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
alfredo4u:
Please don't tell me u do such....
To me, its first class olosho way of life....

In all honesty, anytime I'm with someone special or involved in any kind of important meeting, I switch to airplane mode.. Even when I want to rest or sleep, I put the phone on vibration or even switch it off.. I'm even surprised people see it this way..
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by alfredo4u(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Now I get your point, but not when u r with a love one or someone that wants to settle down with u. Your partner might think otherwise...

ESANMEA:
In all honesty, anytime I'm with someone special or involved in any kind of important meeting, I switch to airplane mode.. Even when I want to rest or sleep, I put the phone on vibration or even switch it off.. I'm even surprised people see it this way..
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by ESANMEA(f): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
alfredo4u:
Now I get your point, but not when u r with a love one or someone that wants to settle down with u. Your partner might think otherwise...

Hmmmm... Ok o.. Noted
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by Demigod22: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
The girl is obviously avoiding call from other boys. All these unfaithful people have made relationship scary for us. One girl visited me yesterday and begged me not to tell anyone about our escapes because she has a boyfriend.
Re: She Always Switched Her Phone Off!!! by alfredo4u(m): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Last last, my guy finally called off the relationship... The babe wasn't remorseful when corrected.

(1) (Reply)

Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience / When Your Girl Is Not Sure If She Wants To Consider Suitors! / Why Some Ladies Smell So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.