Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far (46483 Views)

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by AreaFada2: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

many of us have already escaped

And are making plans for our families to join us

Let us leave the country for these deplorables

Not surprised. Go to immigration threads all over the internet. See Nigerians seeking relocation advice.

So of the most die-hard "I'm not leaving Nigeria, I 'm making it big here in 9ja, I just bough a brand new car" gang of before, are packing their bags as we speak. Money is not everything. Social, security, economic and infrastructural of the whole society matter. And future of your children.

Each time I visit 9ja, I see it getting worse & worse. Around 2008/2009 to 2014, there was some improvement. Especially roads & electricity. After the initial improvement of 1999 to about 2004. But in the last three years, it has been abysmal.

We have never ever been burgled before. But our houses were burgled several times between 2016 & 2018. Rogues carting away valuable good.

Not to mention herdsmen killing nationwide. I gave up farming as workers became to scared to go to farm.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by RevenGeMission: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
oks like nobody reported you , awon olori pelebe .... we told them buhari is a religion they wont gree

obviously all they can do is vote online

again awon olori pelebe oshi grin grin grin grin grin
midolian:
grin grin

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

Quote for kwankwaso's

Report for Saraki

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by obailala(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
I humbly accept
Oko ashawo grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by faceland: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:

He got Dollars from Atiku

Thats the value!

Kwankwso has enough money. He dashed Buhari the amored SUV that they used to stage his assassination attempt back in 2015.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
MrBONE2:

Emmmm seem they are all hiden in wardrope grin

Wardrobe.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by subcbouy: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari
Quote for kwankwaso's
Report for Saraki
Buharist dey here
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by tuniski: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
PremiumLeaks:
Where's and Tuniski cos I remember sparring with Tuniski about the value of a kwankwaso and he was confident of red cap movement!! Where dem dey? Na only e-big mouth una get! Its over people!!

Kwankwasiya remains a movement.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Roughdaege:

Jigawa state results....APC 794,738 PDP 289,895....difference 504,843
if this is the result
then Buhari has won

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
stormwarrior:
atiku will only be winning on nairaland,kontinue

He also wins on Twitter!

But a loser in reality

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Enyimbamercedes: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
SR please focus on the President-Elect Apoi Ward, Ese Odo LG Ondo State, His excellency Omoyele Sowore, winner of election at his PU.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by faceland: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

Not surprised. Go to immigration threads all over the internet. See Nigerians seeking relocation advice.

So of the most die-hard "I'm not leaving Nigeria, I 'm making it big here in 9ja, I just bough a brand new car" gang of before, are packing their bags as we speak. Money is not everything. Social, security, economic and infrastructural of the whole society matter. And future of your children.

Each time I visit 9ja, I see it getting worse & worse. Around 2008/2009 to 2014, there was some improvement. Especially roads & electricity. After the initial improvement of 1999 to about 2004. But in the last three years, it has been abysmal.

We have never ever been burgled before. But our houses were burgled several times between 2016 & 2018. Rogues carting away valuable good.

Not to mention herdsmen killing nationwide. I gave up farming as workers became to scared to go to farm.

I would work until am almost dead to leave this country because it has no place for me.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
AreaFada2:

Abi o. Na Kano kukuma get the highest number of almajiri.

Like play like play, many promising and educated people will just leave 9ja gradually. Mostly almajiri, thugs, riggers, skull-miners/ritualists, yahoo and those too old to relocate will remain.

I know several professionals just waiting for elections to be concluded before they begin packing their bags if status quo remains.

The only curse is Lord Lugard curse. Mixing people of very different world views together.
[/s]

I beg go! make we know those wey remain.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

my relatives are robbed and jacked on the steady undecided

Their earnings are devalued.

even my younger cousins are find it difficult to get jobs

Una wey dey naija go suffer well well.

they are used to suffering tho so I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by tajuh: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:
So Buhari go win like this? cry cry cry cry cry
I won't even try to deny, its painful really..
I don't even like atiku, but nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

But even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of the corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbeciles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God

Nigerians with last minute calculations. To quality for world cup , calculations, nation's cup nko? Calculations. Now this is politics , calculations.

Atiku so sorry, you had your chances but you chose to use social media while others are grassrooting and using party structures.
You chose to discuss politics in far away Dubai while other campaign effectively in Nigeria.
You choose to make " My crowd is bigger than yours" while others carefully sought out better ways of getting vote.
You chose to go along tribal line making the igbos see you as a protest vote but other ramp thier stronghold.
You choose to talk while others got through to the pensioners, the traders, the students, the farmers , the market women, the military, the police , etc you work on the cooperate line who majority were not willing to vote.

And now calculations?
Just forget it, forget it already!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by midolian(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
RevenGeMission:
oks like nobody reported you , awon olori pelebe .... we told them buhari is a religion they wont gree

obviously all they can do is vote online

again awon olori pelebe oshi grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

You dey mind dem...

Dumb flattieees

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Olajah81: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.

Keyboard warriors

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
faceland:

Kwankwso has enough money. He dashed Buhari the amored SUV that they used to stage his assassination attempt back in 2015.

And he was white washed in Port Harcourt by Atiku's 5000USD
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

many of us have already escaped

And are making plans for our families to join us

Let us leave the country for these deplorables

Leave to where? Israel?
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by deomelo: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2019

What happened to the so called Kwnkwaso neck agama lizard Igbos were raving about?

MIA of course, they were @SAIBABA all the way, they just took athiefKloooters looted funds for pocket money

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by PremiumLeaks: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

Kwankwasiya remains a movement.
Yes Son, no wonder it is RED for Atijatijati grin grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by RevenGeMission: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
i wouldnt use that exact word though , thier brother and sisters moderating might give you 100 years
midolian:
grin grin grin grin

You dey mind dem...

Dumb Igbos
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Tombrown3(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.
They bunch of illiterates who probably won't feel anything. It's more of a tribal issue, now let me tell you.. Ariku's undoing to them is the introduction of an Igbo man as vice president. The hatred this people have for the Igbos is second to none! (talking with experience) an hausa man will rather die for his follow tribe who maltreats him than give a f**k to an Igbo man who has given him heaven and earth. This people have no vision, no ambition! An intelligent Igbo man is a threat to them! Regardless of what you have to offer even though it's gonna be beneficial to them. Nigeria is yet to get the most compitent leader ever since her independence and we all are blind by sentiments and tribalism. Buhari might win, we will all suffer, but I know the Igbos will never suffer more.

Buhari who doesn't even know what a live stock is.

Shame!!
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by DuxofMen: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
mrZENographer:
This oP is mad?

Atiku fails to stop Buhari from rigging Elections in Kano should be d title.

Large-scale Thumb-printing Industry

These pdp supporters are deluded. Because Buhari is winning, the election must have been rigged abi? To these set of delusional nincompoops the election could have been termed free and fair only if the kleptomaniac wins?

Una go wail tire.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Progressive15: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Smeh for PDP.PDP final burial to happen sooner
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by subcbouy: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
magiki:
Sai Baba

Sai Hardship
na lie
said article
said corruption grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by subcbouy: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

Leave to where? Israel?
Somalia maybe

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by drskyfly007(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
Come get some..
on my way..Tx wink
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by DuxofMen: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tombrown3:

They bunch of illiterates who probably won't feel anything. It's more of a tribal issue, now let me tell you.. Ariku's undoing to them is the introduction of an Igbo man as vice president. The hatred this people have for the Igbos is second to none! (talking with experience) an hausa man will rather die for his follow tribe who maltreats him than give a f**k to an Igbo man who has given him heaven and earth. This people have no vision, no ambition! An intelligent Igbo man is a threat to them! Regardless of what you have to offer even though it's gonna be beneficial to them. Nigeria is yet to get the most compitent leader ever since her independence and we all are blind by sentiments and tribalism. Buhari might win, we will all suffer, but I know the Igbos will never suffer more.

Buhari who doesn't even know what a live stock is.

Shame!!

Buhari may not know what a live stock is, but at least he knows the way to your father's village because at least he's fixing the road.

That you have chosen to support a proven thief speaks volumes about even your own mental capacity.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:

The same people (SS) that voted massively for buhari in 2015 are tribal bigots.....
you must be one of the tribal sw bigots i referred to, i'm sure you have tinubu's anus to lick right now,
now shooo.... grin grin grin

SS massively Voted for Buhari in 2015? Can u list SS states Buhari won then?

Im done with you sir
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by deomelo: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
tajuh:

Nigerians with last minute calculations. To quality for world cup , calculations, nation's cup nko? Calculations. Now this is politics , calculations.

Atiku so sorry, you had your chances but you chose to use social media while others are grassrooting and using party structures.
You chose to discuss politics in far away Dubai while other campaign effectively in Nigeria.
You choose to make " My crowd is bigger than yours" while others carefully sought out better ways of getting vote.
You chose to go along tribal line making the igbos see you as a protest vote but other ramp thier stronghold.
You choose to talk while others got through to the pensioners, the traders, the students, the farmers , the market women, the military, the police , etc you work on the cooperate line who majority were not willing to vote.

And now calculations?
Just forget it, forget it already!!!

We don't don't do online polling, this is what we do on the ground, we deal with real people, real Nigerians that athiefKulooter can not reach.

I started a thread showing what PMB's BMC folks were doing on the ground tin the North while athiefKulated Igbos were sat on NL, Twitter and FB insulting people, denigrating Northerners, posting meaningless Twitter polls and shouting athiefKulated all over the internet, but the same Northerners just buried athiefKulooter alive.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sai baba. Thank God Baba return for the next 4 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) / ISWAP Takes Over Chibok Girls, Leah Sharibu From Shekau's Faction / Leaked Intelligence Files Give Insights Into U.S. Tracking Of Nigeria’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.