Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far (46462 Views)

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Asolab(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
That day We told them the crowd that came for Atiku in Kano were rented crowd they said Noooooo!!!!! Can you see your life now??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by kayslayasha: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
abc115:
Where are the Red Caps

Those red caps love Buhari but scam Atiku

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
xtremeTall:
My own be say after election..I no wan hear ressurection of Biafra or death again ..make una wait for anoda 4 years and atikulate again.. Thank you
which one b atikulate na ATIQUITE OR ATIQUIET MODE DEM GO ENTER NA.. NZOBU NZOBU EYINMA EYI
NZOBU NZOBU EYINMA EYI... BIAFLA OR DEATH..
NO LEFELENDUM, NO ERECTION
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by AbdulCLO: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
lozzzzz atikulated shouting is reducing in all the social media expecially Facebook nairaland and watsap

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nicklaus619(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sentiment and religious view aside, we the youth ain't suppose to even celebrate any of this old men running for this election, i could remember wen I was little and growing up, president buhari was the then president and commander in chief then they use to call us leaders of Tomorow, we were all hopeful that maybe in the next 30 years, most of us will be occupying and leading, while the old political pops sit aside as elder state men with honor, but surprisingly, Becuase of sentiment and different religious views, we fail to understand that these men are recycling this whole shit within their family and those related, connected or associated with them for generations now.....wether buhari wins o, Atiku wins o, it really don't get butterflies in my stomach, Becuase no matter how we love or hate them or no matter how they makes us believe they hate each other, at end,they end up laughing at how foolish and gullible Nigerians are when they are looting and raping the Nigeria economy together behind the scene. cry , remember no politician worths ya life, use ya head
#Election2019..

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Badilstical(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:
Has anyone seen or heard from the senseless and dumb jasonscolari? He must be wailing right now.
ls you Jasonscolari missing?
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is not possible.

APC and rigging are like 5 and 6
SharrRap! If i tear you slap. I must not hear pen again [color=#990000][/color] cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by kayslayasha: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=kzubyar post=76113501][/quote
You made me laugh ��� thank you
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by TheAviator: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
frankmoney:
So what exactly was the value of kwankwaso

People were just being far from the bitter reality. Kwankwaso is just one human being and has only one vote
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by drshrewd: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have always insists that the election will be a landslide for Buhari grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is not possible.

Sorry!

Take heart.

Told you then, you won't listen.

Atiku is an unpopular candidate up North

Kwankwanso is a better candidate but Atiku rigged him out with dollars.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by adetem(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
criminalmindz:

I tire Judas, just betrayed Atiku
grin grin The looting money must be collected back and atiku really pay back this time...

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by ezehy: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fake results on nairaland
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Divinalss: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari is wining in Lagos. Wahala dey ooo
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Asolab:
That day We told them the crowd that came for Atiku in Kano were rented crowd they said Noooooo!!!!! Can you see your life now??

My brother!

No mind them O.

Chest beating runs in the blood.

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by MistaCode(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
frankmoney:
So what exactly was the value of kwankwaso
Asin ehh, I knew that man was a Joke when he lost in his PU....
Last last he will decamp to APC, he's a mole in PDP
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is not possible.

Naso Una dey talk. Una no dey wan accept defeat.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by manucho: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Sentiment and religious view aside, we the youth ain't suppose to even celebrate any of this old men running for this election, i could remember wen I was little and growing up, president buhari was the then president and commander in chief then they use to call us leaders of Tomorow, we were all hopeful that maybe in the next 30 years, most of us will be occupying and leading, while the old political pops sit aside as elder state men with honor, but surprisingly, Becuase of sentiment and different religious views, we fail to record use that these men are recycling this whole shit within their family for generations now.....wether buhari wins o, Atiku wins o, it really don't get butterflies in my stomach, Becuase no matter how we love or hate them or no matter how they makes us believe they hate each other, at end up laughing at us when they are looting and raping the Nigeria economy together behind the scene. cry , remember no politician worths ya life, use ya head
#Election2019..
Bros I swear na you I feel pass these old men are just using we youths for games go our behind dey laugh. Bros you too much. Na we youth needs to wake up

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by daddytime(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
I feel like crying... I need a hug..

Come lemme hug you dear...

Don't follow them to Atikulate Obituarily again you hear...

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by chocolatelady(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sai Baba ! But wait oooo, what happedned to the 5k given to the red cap movement in kano by Kwankwanso. I thought they said that kwankwaso has changed the political serene in kano after giving out the money to his movement so that they can fill the campaign ground. Let me say this, Atiku plus Kwankwaso ,let me add Shekarau combined together can never defeat only PMB in kano. Take that to the bank. Atiku, hope say u don ask Kwankwaso for refund from the N1 Billion u gave to him. Next level is sure. We never hear from Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa ooo.

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by MrBONE2(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
abc115:
Where are the Red Caps

Emmmm seem they are all hiden in wardrope grin

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Bhol28: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
we told them,Atiku who?for where PMB dey.Its now like film abi.

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by erinalex: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
dirtycoin:
This is not possible.

Gullible mind

PDP won in Enugu 350,000 to about APC 50,000 ----- No rigging

PDP lost in kano ---- "Oh it is rigging"

Continue continue to wail till 2023.

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by MistaCode(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
ezehy:
Fake results on nairaland
So I thought, but the 5states so far reflected on the final results so far, so disregarding any result from here is at your own peril
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Roughdaege: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nogodye:
Iffa hear Kwankwashiya again! Movement wey don die tete in kano...PMB all the way

Kwakwasiyya is a scam the only way the movement can stand is for his followers to betray Atiku by doing anti party..Kwankwaso is not with Atiku in body and spirit his sole target is to unseat Ganduje with his Inlaw Abba Gida Gida..."Red cap no get weight for kano again"

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Corrinthians(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
I feel like crying... I need a hug..
Lol. Let me call my dear friend TonyeBarcanista to help. Pretty sure he can make a shoulder available. grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by hardayemmie(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

Quote for kwankwaso's

Report for Saraki

The atikulators no get PVC or they are under aged ... naa online their voting might they.

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by bestpunterever: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
I fear this people from

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nickijoy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
daddytime:

Come lemme hug you dear...
Don't follow them to Atikulate Obituarily again you hear...
Thanks huh.. by the way the female version of you is cute..
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Peacecore: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kwankwasois gone d day he left pmb bcoz of greed.
Anyway Saraki don't kill many ambitions. Tambuwa to follow suit
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Midastorch(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
grandstar:
He does not need to defeat Buhari but rather eat into the fat margins he got in 2015. If he can score 20-30%, that can make some difference

The way I’m seeing you, you must be an Arsenal fan....lmaoooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria