Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far (46479 Views)

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

Not surprised. Go to immigration threads all over the internet. See Nigerians seeking relocation advice.

So of the most die-hard "I'm not leaving Nigeria, I 'm making it big here in 9ja, I just bough a brand new car" gang of before, are packing their bags as we speak. Money is not everything. Social, security, economic and infrastructural of the whole society matter. And future of your children.

Each time I visit 9ja, I see it getting worse & worse. Around 2008/2009 to 2014, there was some improvement. Especially roads & electricity. After the initial improvement of 1999 to about 2004. But in the last three years, it has been abysmal.

We have never ever been burgled before. But our houses were burgled several times between 2016 & 2018. Rogues carting away valuable good.

Not to mention herdsmen killing nationwide. I gave up farming as workers became to scared to go to farm.

I had wanted to call you out earlier on your "Lord Lugar's caused this" post, but I just decided to hold my peace.

I can't help but shake my head for you guys. To think that it was only like yesterday when Jonathan was brazenly rigging Ekiti governorship election, emptying the CBN to bribe traditional leaders, and association of witxhes to vote for him.

16 years! 16 good years! That was how long PDP looted the treasury for.

$16 BILLION of the nation's wealth was squandered by Obasanjo under the guise of providing electricity.

I won't even mention the fact that Jonathan, whom you're trying so hard to praise here sacked the CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido who raised an alarm over the disappearance to $20 BILLION from the nation's reserves.

Boko Haram started under PDP and festered under Jonathan cumulating in the hundreds of school girls from Chinook being kidnapped and never seen again.

Now you want to vote them back in? God forbid. Y'all can lament properly. Buhari's may not be the ideal leader, but the national assets that bastard called Atiku wants to sell to his friends is safe for the moment.

To hell with Atiku and PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
subcbouy:
Somalia maybe

grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lekanation(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:
I'm cool and you?
I am fine. please be my close friend
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Prince29(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
mohince:
Hahahah.... But he won on nairaland. Anyway since we r no longer seeing the like and share vote on nairaland. Lemmi help them " like for buhari share for atiku"
next level sharp sharp.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Raskasal(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
adamooye:
Buhari and APC cleared all the National Assembly positions in Kano while Kwankwaso deceived Atiku with rented crowd ����

Obviously for some dollars.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Greatzeus(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:
So Buhari go win like this? cry cry cry cry cry
I won't even try to deny, its painful really..
I don't even like atiku, but nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

But even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of the corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbeciles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God
Wow,now this is wailing personified grin grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Greatzeus(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:
Has anyone seen or heard from the senseless and dumb jasonscolari? He must be wailing right now.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by akintunde63: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won, according to the results announced from 34 Local Government Areas (LGAs) so far in Kano.

According to the current figures, Buhari is leading with about 800,000 votes against Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

So far, PDP has not secured a single victory in any of the collated 34 LGAs in Kano State.

Kano has 44 LGAs.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/25/just-atiku-fails-defeat-buhari-any-34-kano-lgas-so-far

But what happened to the massive crowd that greeted ATIKU during the rally/campaign? He couldn't even get to the venue until late afternoon due to the blockage by the overwhelming crowd
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Helgreenluv(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
lekanation:
I am fine. please be my close friend
Awww...no problem.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tombrown3:

They bunch of illiterates who probably won't feel anything. It's more of a tribal issue, now let me tell you.. Ariku's undoing to them is the introduction of an Igbo man as vice president. The hatred this people have for the Igbos is second to none! (talking with experience) an hausa man will rather die for his follow tribe who maltreats him than give a f**k to an Igbo man who has given him heaven and earth. This people have no vision, no ambition! An intelligent Igbo man is a threat to them! Regardless of what you have to offer even though it's gonna be beneficial to them. Nigeria is yet to get the most compitent leader ever since her independence and we all are blind by sentiments and tribalism. Buhari might win, we will all suffer, but I know the Igbos will never suffer more.

Buhari who doesn't even know what a live stock is.

Shame!!

Sounds like the book of lamentations to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by ACE1010: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nogodye:
Iffa hear Kwankwashiya again! Movement wey don die tete in kano...PMB all the way

Kwakwashiya !!! You see yourself!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
obailala:
Oko ashawo grin
I de learn for your side na
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lekanation(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:

Awww...no problem.
I can't ask for your number in public but can I drop mine so you can just say hi to me on whatsapp please
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by BabbanBura(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
Just hug me...

Oya come over here baby
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lekanation(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:
Awww...no problem.
please... my number is 08161154348
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obviously, kwankwaso is a mole.

Good job Mr. Kwankwaso for the job you must have done for sai baba.

Something tells me kwankwaso became angry with the PDP from the moment atiku snatched the presidential primaries from him

Issa pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by deomelo: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:
I don't even like atiku, but nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

But even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of the corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbeciles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

our God is a living God

This ipob is wailing totally out of control.....I just wonder what ipob wailing go be like for the next 4 years.

I go laff taya..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by denitro(m): 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by kjhova(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:

our God is a living God

looool...
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by dareadewuyi: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
It is painful,that Nigerians failed to see beyond their noses,Atiku and his cronnies have been the cog in the wheels of Nigeria since when he ruled with Obasanjo.He was in charge of Privatization of Parastatals.Atiku ended up in selling all to himself and his cronies.16 years of PDP succeeded in plunging Nigeria Economy into chaos and pitiable situation inherited by Buhari.GEJ confessed that 'No one can fix Nigerian problems in 4 years'.
Beacuse during Obasanjo and GEJ rulings, PDP was so extravagant and scandalous throwing monies to their friends and cronies endlessly.Obasanjo sheared the Oil blogs to themselves and his girl friends.Obasanjo single handedly appropriated to himself Federal property of OFN and for 30years his workers and on the payroll of FG, their Pastor friend of Bishop Oyedepo refused to pay for the parking space of his 5 jets untill Buhari adm called him to book and was forced to sell off 3 Jets to pay off.Those are the offences of Buhari on the Greedy gladiators.
Atiku publicly declared that, if he wins and become the president, he will sell NNPC which is the last prominent property left.When Buhari resumed as President, he blocked all the loop holes and dismantled the house of horror built buy PDP.The list goes on and on, endlessly.
Now, who is who among these two gentlemen!.Our Ibo brothers are too gullible to have blindly believe Atiku who knew quiet well that reconstruction is impossible, if it is possible, why GEJ refused to effect it.It shows that Atiku is a scam and should not be trusted. At any rate, we thank God for this election and my advise to PDP is to accept the result in good faith and proceed to congratulate Sai Baba.God bless NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by NkayStory(f): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.

It was rigging galore all the way so please remove yourself from any suffering which is about to consume buhari's supporters and riggers.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by BabbanBura(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
tajuh:

Nigerians with last minute calculations. To quality for world cup , calculations, nation's cup nko? Calculations. Now this is politics , calculations.

Atiku so sorry, you had your chances but you chose to use social media while others are grassrooting and using party structures.
You chose to discuss politics in far away Dubai while other campaign effectively in Nigeria.
You choose to make " My crowd is bigger than yours" while others carefully sought out better ways of getting vote.
You chose to go along tribal line making the igbos see you as a protest vote but other ramp thier stronghold.
You choose to talk while others got through to the pensioners, the traders, the students, the farmers , the market women, the military, the police , etc you work on the cooperate line who majority were not willing to vote.

And now calculations?
Just forget it, forget it already!!!

Na brain full ya head wallahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by eobianke(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:

I had wanted to call you out earlier on your "Lord Lugar's caused this" post, but I just decided to hold my peace.

I can't help but shake my head for you guys. To think that it was only like yesterday when Jonathan was brazenly rigging Ekiti governorship election, emptying the CBN to bribe traditional leaders, and association of witxhes to vote for him.

16 years! 16 good years! That was how long PDP looted the treasury for.

$16 BILLION of the nation's wealth was squandered by Obasanjo under the guise of providing electricity.

I won't even mention the fact that Jonathan, whom you're trying so hard to praise here sacked the CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido who raised an alarm over the disappearance to $20 BILLION from the nation's reserves.

Boko Haram started under PDP and festered under Jonathan cumulating in the hundreds of school girls from Chinook being kidnapped and never seen again.

Now you want to vote them back in? God forbid. Y'all can lament properly. Buhari's may not be the ideal leader, but the national assets that bastard called Atiku wants to sell to his friends is safe for the moment.

To hell with Atiku and PDP.

Next Level Guyz Congrats Pls tell BABA to give me job please.
I am a recent graduate waiting for NYSC which might come up probably in June. Please guyz if there is any one who has any opportunity legally which I can do temporally to make a living please help. I have OND In chemical Engineering and just rounded up my B Eng in same chemical Engineering. Am currently staying in Agbor Delta State but am very well ready to mobilize anywhere.
Please friends don't ignore

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Greatzeus(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

Not surprised. Go to immigration threads all over the internet. See Nigerians seeking relocation advice.

So of the most die-hard "I'm not leaving Nigeria, I 'm making it big here in 9ja, I just bough a brand new car" gang of before, are packing their bags as we speak. Money is not everything. Social, security, economic and infrastructural of the whole society matter. And future of your children.

Each time I visit 9ja, I see it getting worse & worse. Around 2008/2009 to 2014, there was some improvement. Especially roads & electricity. After the initial improvement of 1999 to about 2004. But in the last three years, it has been abysmal.

We have never ever been burgled before. But our houses were burgled several times between 2016 & 2018. Rogues carting away valuable good.

Not to mention herdsmen killing nationwide. I gave up farming as workers became to scared to go to farm.
Wailer,calm down mumu,you have 4 long years to do this,take it nice and slow ok hahhaaaa grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Tombrown3(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
DuxofMen:

Buhari may not know what a live stock is, but at least he knows the way to your father's village because at least he's fixing the road.

That you have chosen to support a proven thief speaks volumes about even your own mental capacity.

I careless for neither of the northerners contestant. I have survived Nigeria already, Atiku and Obi will still live a luxurious life if they so choose after Buhari's win, but will you? I've never gained personally from the past administration nor the present one, and I don't plan to. Buhari is incompetent compare to Atiku, that am very sure!

As for my mental capacity, I know the whole of hausas fulani in Kano together can't match my IQ.

We can't just pretend we will live together in peace, you and I know it's impossible, even Kane and Abel in the Holy Bible never did.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by CoolAmbience(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari

Quote for kwankwaso's

Report for Saraki

If una like make una likes for Atiku long from Sokoto go reach Cross Rivers.....na for una pocket!

It is PMB till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Qsscruz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:

our God is a living God

It is pathetic but sadly, that is the reality..This country has lost all decorum..APC are hell bent on retaining power without minding the extent they go..Nigeria is doomed..
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lordmassac(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Helgreenluv:
Has anyone seen or heard from the senseless and dumb jasonscolari? He must be wailing right now.

Fine girl, you wicked o.
Na your boyfriend you finish so?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by CoolAmbience(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tombrown3:

I careless for neither of the northerners contestant. I have survived Nigeria already, Atiku and Obi will still live a luxurious life if they so choose after Buhari's win, but will you? I've never gained personally from the past administration nor the present one, and I don't plan to. Buhari is incompetent compare to Atiku, that am very sure!

As for my mental capacity, I know the whole of hausas fulani in Kano together can't match my IQ.

We can't just pretend we will live together in peace, you and I know it's impossible, even Kane and Abel in the Holy Bible never did.

You are a dumb illiterate!

What IQ are you talking about?

Can you tell me what cutting edge innovation(s) you have come up with all your IQ?

Even though I am from the SE, some of the most brilliant mates I have had while in schools or participating in different advanced academic programs across Nigeria and abroad, are / were from the North.

Abeg, keep your IQ for your pocket jare!

What do you even know about Nigeria?

Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Helgreenluv(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
lordmassac:

Fine girl, you wicked o. Na your boyfriend you finish so?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by dapillar: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.

It was brutaly rigged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.