Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far (46477 Views)

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by dapillar: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
BUT WHY?

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by ogundeleai(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
- Atiku lock down Kano - dele momodu
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by AreaFada2: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

my relatives are robbed and jacked on the steady undecided

Their earnings are devalued.

even my younger cousins are find it difficult to get jobs

Una wey dey naija go suffer well well.

they are used to suffering tho so I am not surprised

Many zombies here think it's about party or tribe. Fact is the masses suffer and will suffer more.
Because many of them have never enjoyed the environment of civilised politics, never voted in a proper democracy, they still wallow in primitive sentiments.

If Nigerian institutions and system were working, nobody would care who wins. as the strong institutions would ensure governance work.

In reality, I have very little to lose if things go downwards as they have in the last 4 years. Having lived through Buhari's 20 years military regime, I adjusted my investment in Nigeria. A moved that was inspired and saved me trouble as policy somersaults came in quick succession after May 2015.
As many are already used to suffering and smiling, let them continue.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

Many zombies here think it's about party or tribe. Fact is the masses suffer and will suffer more.
Because many of them have never enjoyed the environment of civilised politics, never voted in a proper democracy, they still wallow in primitive sentiments.

If Nigerian institutions and system were working, nobody would care who wins. as the strong institutions would ensure governance work.

In reality, I have very little to lose if things go downwards as they have in the last 4 years. Having lived through Buhari's 20 years military regime, I adjusted my investment in Nigeria. A moved that was inspired and saved me trouble as policy somersaults came in quick succession after May 2015.
As many are already used to suffering and smiling, let them continue.

with what has happened

I guess I just have to burn the bridge that connects me with this $hithole

That's just it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by adetem(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin Hahaha this guy bad o, una wan ruin down his company.
5thElement:

He didn't pay enough. I wish he had been forced to sell his university to cover campaign expenses too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
adetem:
grin grin grin Hahaha this guy bad o, una wan ruin down his company.

Na true now.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ugosample:

with what has happened

I guess I just have to burn the bridge that connects me with this $hithole

That's just it

_shithole doesn't know you exist. And I'm positive you still carry the _shithole passport with you.

Whether you like it or not, you need the _shithole more than the _shithole needs you.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Charly68: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
What was the man with red cap doing ? Does it mean he lost his senatorial seat too?
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

_shithole doesn't know you exist. And I'm positive you still carry the _shithole passport with you.

Whether you like it or not, you need the _shithole more than the _shithole needs you.

Id be qualifying for a new passport soon

by then, the $hithole can come and collect their useless passport

I'd even mail it to the consulate if they want it.

But for now I still need it cheesy grin

Just a little more time, that's all I need.

yeye tongue
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

Id be qualifying for a new passport soon

by then, the $hithole can come and collect their useless passport

I'd even mail it to the consulate if they want it.

But for now I still need it cheesy grin

Just a little more time, that's all I need.

yeye tongue

I'm glad even you know say you be yeye.

If you be man I dare you to put scissors to your passport this very minute and destroy it and post the pictures here, let us see.

Then you can apply for Biafran passport. Shior!

I know you are probably a trader at Alaba trying to hustle some visa out of Nigeria. Yet you are here forming James Bond about Nigerian passport.

Smh for you.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Bright4(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Still coming....

NextLevel sure �����‍⚖️

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

I'm glad even you know say you be yeye.

If you be man I dare you to put scissors to your passport this very minute and destroy it and post the pictures here, let us see.

Then you can apply for Biafran passport. Shior!

I know you are probably a trader at Alaba trying to hustle some visa out of Nigeria. Yet you are here forming James Bond about Nigerian passport.

Smh for you.

I'm not based in Nigeria btw.

why would I destroy my passport here, when that would mean I won't be able to travel without it?

But once I qualify for the second one, I won't be using your naija passport anymore.
Like I said, I would mail it to the consulate if they ask for it tongue

But till then, let me be managing it

Putain comme toi tongue
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm not based in Nigeria btw.

why would I destroy my passport here, when that would mean I won't be able to travel without it?

But once I qualify for the second one, I won't be using your naija passport anymore.
Like I said, I would mail it to the consulate if they ask for it tongue

But till then, let me be managing it

Putain comme toi tongue

I can see it is getting to you. Insulting me in French and calling me a _whore is no skin off my nose.

I wonder if you won't delete your moniker if I decide to return the favour in Spanish.

Besides I wonder which African country you are holed up in, Cameroon or Benin Republic or maybe Niger Republic?

I really don't wanna yab you this morning so stop testing your little knowledge of French on me. Focus on the issue. You need the _shithole more than the _shithole needs you. That's the issue. cheesy
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

I can see it is getting to you. Insulting me in French and calling me a _whore is no skin off my nose.

I wonder if you won't delete your moniker if I decide to return the favour in Spanish.

Besides I wonder which African country you are holed up in, Cameroon or Benin Republic or maybe Niger Republic?

I really don't wanna yab you this morning so stop testing your little knowledge of French on me. Focus on the issue. You need the _shithole more than the _shithole needs you. That's the issue. cheesy

I'm a French speaker....

None of the three above.

It's a far better one.

A country Nigeria will NEVER be in 50 years

the influx of so many Nigerians over here has been terrible over the last few years (2016 till date)

which means more will be flying /running /trekking to this place over the next 4 years

what a $hithole tongue
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lordmassac(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Helgreenluv post=76119838][/quote]

Chai!
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by subcbouy: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Fact! bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by subcbouy: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm a French speaker....

None of the three above.

It's a far better one.

A country Nigeria will NEVER be in 50 years

the influx of so many Nigerians over here has been terrible over the last few years (2016 till date)

which means more will be flying /running /trekking to this place over the next 4 years

what a $hithole tongue

Unfortunately Nigerians have been migrating since ages. However, If you are referring to any francophone countries in Africa, you havent done enough for yourself, could you go Canada? Africa is shithole, and you are still there. lol
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
subcbouy:
Unfortunately Nigerians have been migrating since ages. However, If you are referring to any francophone countries in Africa, you havent done enough for yourself, could you go Canada? Africa is shithole, and you are still there. lol

for those who know me on this forum, they know that I'm a "nomad"

but my base "where I spend most of my time" in the year is in "that francophone" country

life is good here
business is good

and getting other visa from here is even much easier
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Dayo45251: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Leave to where? Israel?
noo
not Israel
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by magiki(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
subcbouy:
na lie
said article
said corruption grin
Coman gimme na. Nkpi
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by subcbouy: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2019
magiki:
Coman gimme na. Nkpi
gimme wat. Ewu
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by xtremeTall(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kingmoney7:
� haha haha haha
4years later brrr?? cheesy
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by xtremeTall(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
BabangidaHamza:
which one b atikulate na ATIQUITE OR ATIQUIET MODE DEM GO ENTER NA.. NZOBU NZOBU EYINMA EYI
NZOBU NZOBU EYINMA EYI... BIAFLA OR DEATH..
NO LEFELENDUM, NO ERECTION
OBIdient Lan je years after my bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Bus Terminal (Photos) / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.