Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far (46478 Views)

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:
So Buhari go win like this? cry cry cry cry cry
I won't even try to deny, its painful really..
I don't even like atiku, but nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

But even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of the corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbeciles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

at this point lets keep watching and hoping for the best...
our God is a living God

And ours is dead abi?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by lastempero: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
I have always suspected kwankwanso,he is a more dangerous than the lifeless one.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:
I don't even like atiku, but nobody can have worse economic policies than buhari, the only reason i voted buhari in 2015 was the integrity and anti-corruption wave he was riding on, or more like i was frustrated with the massive corruption going on under GEJs admin...

But even the reason i voted him has been defeated, Nigeria is just as corrupt, if not worse than GEJs regime, we won't hear the full details of the corruption till APC is voted out...
Even if Atiku loses, i'm satified the will of the people prevailed, especially in ss and se, in south-west that was to be on lockdown for buhari, it was a tight battle, close margins across the region, it shows The Yoruba people are really educated and aren't tribal bigots as some online imbeciles tend to potray them, they have the voice of their own and many aren't satisfied with this administration....
To the South-west, You all fought hard and fought well Nigeria has seen your efforts

To SS and SE, no be today wey dem know say we tire for APC especially SE, since 2015 sef..
To NE, NW and even NC...... i don't even know what to say sef..(only Plateau votes really reflected what has been going on in the region in the past 4years, Kudos to Plateau for resisting tyranny)

our God is a living God

You are in sabaya pain dear grin grin grin
Calm down
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
mohince:
Hahahah.... But he won on nairaland. Anyway since we r no longer seeing the like and share vote on nairaland. Lemmi help them " like for buhari share for atiku"
Lol
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.
Almajiri go suffer...i no go dash dem anything again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by ezigr8(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Inec should just go ahead and announce the winner to save us this suspense....rather waste of time since we know the winner

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by daddytime(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
Thanks huh.. by the way the female version of you is cute..
Aww thanks darling....that's my sweet angel...we can make one like her together...come on "lets just do it" like NIKE

You is beautiful
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Roughdaege: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
chocolatelady:
Sai Baba ! But wait oooo, what happedned to the 5k given to the red cap movement in kano by Kwankwanso. I thought they said that kwankwaso has changed the political serene in kano after giving out the money to his movement so that they can fill the campaign ground. Let me say this, Atiku plus Kwankwaso ,let me add Shekarau combined together can never defeat only PMB in kano. Take that to the bank. Atiku, hope say u don ask Kwankwaso for refund from the N1 Billion u gave to him. Next level is sure. We never hear from Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa ooo.

Jigawa state results....APC 794,738 PDP 289,895....difference 504,843

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by PremiumLeaks: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Where's and Tuniski cos I remember sparring with Tuniski about the value of a kwankwaso and he was confident of red cap movement!! Where dem dey? Na only e-big mouth una get! Its over people!!
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by FantasticJ: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Kano people una well-done... We go suffer am together...aswear Nigeria is under a heavy curse.

Naso Rivers go give us 5m registered voters, 4.850m accredited voters and 4.9m votes cast.

All for PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by FunnyPikincom(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:

our God is a living God

And una for SE SS arent tribal bigot abi undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by AreaFada2: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
e
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by adamooye: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari and APC cleared all the National Assembly positions in Kano while Kwankwaso deceived Atiku with rented crowd ����

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by AreaFada2: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
StarUp:
Abi o. Na Kano kukuma get the highest number of almajiri.

Like play like play, many promising and educated people will just leave 9ja gradually. Mostly almajiri, thugs, riggers, skull-miners/ritualists, yahoo and those too old to relocate will remain.

I know several professionals just waiting for elections to be concluded before they begin packing their bags if status quo remains.

The only curse is Lord Lugard curse. Mixing people of very different world views together.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Denikayan:
The political future of flat heads after this election will be nothing to write about.

They should just hold on to Biafra after defeat.

cheesy grin

Everyone's future is in his hands

Just that IF APC wins this election, suffer to continue and go even worse

But wetin concern me?

I will be watching from here laughing at you Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by ryusufu(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whoever thought buhari would be defeated in Kano is dreaming. Even kwankwasiyya supporters voted for buhari.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Ugosample(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

Abi o. Na Kano kukuma get the highest number of almajiri.

Like play like play, many promising and educated people will just leave 9ja gradually. Mostly almajiri, thugs, riggers, skull-miners/ritualists, yahoo and those too old to relocate will remain.

I know several professionals just waiting for elections to be concluded before they begin packing their bags if status quo remains.

The only curse is Lord Lugard curse. Mixing people of very different world views together.

many of us have already escaped

And are making plans for our families to join us

Let us leave the country for these deplorables

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lol. Let me call my dear friend TonyeBarcanista to help. Pretty sure he can make a shoulder available. grin
I humbly accept
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by 9jaArea: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
frankmoney:
So what exactly was the value of kwankwaso

Kwankwaso is a scam he was overrated
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
FunnyPikincom:

And una for SE SS arent tribal bigot abi undecided undecided

The same people (SS) that voted massively for buhari in 2015 are tribal bigots.....
you must be one of the tribal sw bigots i referred to, i'm sure you have tinubu's anus to lick right now,
now shooo.... grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by drskyfly007(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nickijoy:
I feel like crying... I need a hug..
I also need a hug
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by chukwuibuipob: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin angry grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin wink cheesy grin cool Kwakwanso and Saraki don scammed Pa Ati'aku Frimpong El Cameroonian big time.Secondus is cursed.will always carry last.Pa ObJ beta retrace his step.Shame pn all PIGS

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nickijoy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
drskyfly007:
I also need a hug
Come get some..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
frankmoney:
So what exactly was the value of kwankwaso

He got Dollars from Atiku

Thats the value!
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by chukwuibuipob: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
angry sad angry angry sad ATTN: EFCC,DSS ,IMMIGRATION, No THIEVES must xcape biko

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jaArea:

Kwankwaso is a scam he was overrated

He was fighting for his pocket and not Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Roughdaege:

Jigawa state results....APC 794,738 PDP 289,895....difference 504,843

No need!

Just kill PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Jarus(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Whatever happened to the mammoth crowd, the like for Atiku, the share for Buhari and the red caps?

So much hype about Kwonkwoso.
Trust me he would be very embarassed wherever he is right now!

I told them that those 100,000 people he had following him around were the only people he had got, the remaining 4.9 million were for Buhari.

But wailers and ipob fools were showing me mammoth crowd.

Ogbeni, Kwankwaso never supported Atiku. Atiku is a long path to his presidency.

I told people this but they refused to hear.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
adetem:
grin grin The looting money must be collected back and atiku really pay back this time...

He didn't pay enough. I wish he had been forced to sell his university to cover campaign expenses too.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by malvisguy212: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trolla:

our God is a living God
indeed our God is a living God. man let alone will always chose death instead of life . thank you.
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by stormwarrior(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin
Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari
Quote for kwankwaso's
Report for Saraki
atiku will only be winning on nairaland,kontinue
Re: Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far by Denikayan: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
adamooye:
Buhari and APC cleared all the National Assembly positions in Kano while Kwankwaso deceived Atiku with rented crowd ����

grin grin grin

SO YOU THINK EVERYBODY DOES LIKE DOLLARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.