Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (12177 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me:
thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.
"
- 2 Samuel 1:26

I tell you, you really are a biblical illiterate.
cc jesusjnr, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15

Very soon you will call David and Jonathan homosexuals, bible graduate.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me:
"

Throw your new truth and education in homosexuality into the gutter. It is knowledge from the pit of darkness.

I wash my hands and dust my feet. You twister of the Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
elated177:
Very soon you will call David and Jonathan homosexuals, bible graduate.
You are the "spot a homosexual" expert. What is my own with what or what not David and Jonathan are to each other. All I'll say is, siddon there, bin dey look, because there are a lot of things about David, you don't half know about

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
elated177:
Throw your new truth and education in homosexuality into the gutter. It is knowledge from the pit of darkness.

I wash my hands and dust my feet. You twister of the Scriptures.
Sebi you said:
"No one should love another person of the same sex that way, unless where the mind has been tampered with. That kind of love should exist between man and his wife." erh?

That 2 Samuel 1:26 verse, must have surprised and flabbergasted you. I can give you more from where that came from

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 11:21am On May 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

Is there any length you gay activists won't go in futile attempts to justify same sex relationship scripturally?

Is it not obvious that king David used that expression to describe effectively how strong Jonathan's love for him was?

A woman's love for her true husband is very strong and a man's love for his true wife is also very strong. That is why the male servants of the Messiah are admonished to love their wives just as the Messiah loves his church/body/assembly/called-out people.

The attraction that exists between two unlike charges or poles is an example.

He, king David, knew that hardly would a man love another man like Jonathan loved him.

Did King David ever say that he preferred the company of Jonathan to that of his wife or any other woman? Did he ever mention that Jonathan loved him more than he loved his wife or women?

It is really outrageous and shameful that you homosexuality activists now use the pure, agape love that existed between two obedient servants of YHVH Almighty, King David - a man after YHVH's own heart and and Jonathan, as a template for the lust and perversion that exist in same sex relationships. Utter ludicrous!

For Jonathan's love for King David to have surpassed that of women, it must have been an extraordinary indeed. One could say that the Father in heaven orchestrated such love because he knew that Saul would eventually seek to destroy David. After all, YHVH Almighty knows the end from the beginning. He had already provided a kind of saviour for king David right there in Saul's house before the trouble started. It was because of the hand of favour of YHVH Almighty on king David that made that kind of love possible.

I have made it crystal clear that what you know are Scriptural passages, not the truth or what they actually say. I will continue to do this - correct your errors as far as the Scriptures are concerned - for the benefit of those who are genuinely seeking the truth. This is necessary so that they are not misled by the errors of very wicked people like you, muttleylaff.

You have no shred of regard for
YHVH of Hosts and his Word, that is why you are twisting and hammering his Scriptures to suit your whims and caprices as you are doing.

Be careful!

The word of YHVH Almighty is like fire and like a hammer that crushes a rock into pieces. His words are not idle words.

It is obvious you are an agent of the kingdom of darkness being used by Satan, your master and employer, to promote his homosexuality agenda. That is why you are so brazenly expounding the garbage you are expounding.

Just as I stated earlier,you are a snare to those who are walking the righteous path, but are not yet grounded in the word of the Father in heaven. The simple fact that you are familiar with Scriptural verses does not change what you are. Satan and the demons are familiar with the Scriptures, and very well too.

The very fact that you even had the temerity to quote that portion of the Scriptures in an attempt to justify the lust, perversion and demonic bond which exist in same sex relationships, shows how twisted your mind is. Is it not why you are so unabashedly twisting the Scriptures of the Creator of the ends of the earth?

It is really conspicuous that Satan, your master, has so hammered and twisted your mind that you can no longer distinguish between holy and unholy when it comes to homosexuality activism.

This is why the saints of YHVH Almighty must not fail to speak and condemn homosexuality in clear, explicit and unequivocal terms when the need arises.

The saints of the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac and the Elohim of Jacob, Father of our Master Yahushua the Messiah, must always unapologetically assert the Scriptural stance on homosexuality. This must be done so that those who will hear, will hear. Those who have ears will hear. If the foundation is destroyed, upon what and where will the saints stand?

After all, the kingdom of wickedness is relentlessly propagating the idea that homosexuality is normal and natural. Heck! The agents of Satan are even audaciously turning, bending, twisting and hammering the Scriptures to support the detestable and abominable act called homosexuality.

Unfortunately for them, the Truth of the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH of Hosts - he who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth - is neither malleable nor ductile. The Truth is as rigid as rigidity can be.

YHVH Almighty created those who practise homosexuality, but he neither created them homosexuals nor did he create homosexuality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 12:50pm On May 01, 2019
elated177:
Is there any length you gay activists won't go in futile attempts to justify same sex relationship scripturally?

Is it not obvious that king David used that expression to describe effectively how strong Jonathan's love for him was?

A woman's love for her true husband is very strong and a man's love for his true wife is also very strong. That is why the male servants of the Messiah are admonished to love their wives just as the Messiah loves his church/body/assembly/called-out people.

The attraction that exists between two unlike charges or poles is an example.

He, king David, knew that hardly would a man love another man like Jonathan loved him.

Did King David ever say that he preferred the company of Jonathan to that of his wife or any other woman? Did he ever mention that Jonathan loved him more than he loved his wife or women?

It is really outrageous and shameful that you homosexuality activists now use the pure, agape love that existed between two obedient servants of YHVH Almighty, King David - a man after YHVH's own heart and and Jonathan, as a template for the lust and perversion that exist in same sex relationships. Utter ludicrous!

For Jonathan's love for King David to have surpassed that of women, it must have been an extraordinary indeed. One could say that the Father in heaven orchestrated such love because he knew that Saul would eventually seek to destroy David. After all, YHVH Almighty knows the end from the beginning. He had already provided a kind of saviour for king David right there in Saul's house before the trouble started. It was because of the hand of favour of YHVH Almighty on king David that made that kind of love possible.

I have made it crystal clear that what you know are Scriptural passages, not the truth or what they actually say. I will continue to do this - correct your errors as far as the Scriptures are concerned - for the benefit of those who are genuinely seeking the truth. This is necessary so that they are not misled by the errors of very wicked people like you, muttleylaff.

You have no shred of regard for
YHVH of Hosts and his Word, that is why you are twisting and hammering his Scriptures to suit your whims and caprices as you are doing.

Be careful!

The word of YHVH Almighty is like fire and like a hammer that crushes a rock into pieces. His words are not idle words.

It is obvious you are an agent of the kingdom of darkness being used by Satan, your master and employer, to promote his homosexuality agenda. That is why you are so brazenly expounding the garbage you are expounding.

Just as I stated earlier,you are a snare to those who are walking the righteous path, but are not yet grounded in the word of the Father in heaven. The simple fact that you are familiar with Scriptural verses does not change what you are. Satan and the demons are familiar with the Scriptures, and very well too.

The very fact that you even had the temerity to quote that portion of the Scriptures in an attempt to justify the lust, perversion and demonic bond which exist in same sex relationships, shows how twisted your mind is. Is it not why you are so unabashedly twisting the Scriptures of the Creator of the ends of the earth?

It is really conspicuous that Satan, your master, has so hammered and twisted your mind that you can no longer distinguish between holy and unholy when it comes to homosexuality activism.

This is why the saints of YHVH Almighty must not fail to speak and condemn homosexuality in clear, explicit and unequivocal terms when the need arises.

The saints of the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac and the Elohim of Jacob, Father of our Master Yahushua the Messiah, must always unapologetically assert the Scriptural stance on homosexuality. This must be done so that those who will hear, will hear. Those who have ears will hear. If the foundation is destroyed, upon what and where will the saints stand?

After all, the kingdom of wickedness is relentlessly propagating the idea that homosexuality is normal and natural. Heck! The agents of Satan are even audaciously turning, bending, twisting and hammering the Scriptures to support the detestable and abominable act called homosexuality.

Unfortunately for them, the Truth of the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH of Hosts - he who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth - is neither malleable nor ductile. The Truth is as rigid as rigidity can be.

YHVH Almighty created those who practise homosexuality, but he neither created them homosexuals nor did he create homosexuality.
The below is you quoted saying:
That is a misplaced love, if it can be called love at all.
No one should love another person of the same sex that way, unless where the mind has been tampered with.
That kind of love should exist between man and his wife.

but when I showed you 2 Samuel 1:26 in response, you all of sudden again have gone into a diatribe, talking jargons and clutching straws

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 3:57pm On May 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The below is you quoted saying:
That is a misplaced love, if it can be called love at all.
No one should love another person of the same sex that way, unless where the mind has been tampered with.
That kind of love should exist between man and his wife.

but when I showed you 2 Samuel 1:26 in response, you all of sudden again have gone into a diatribe, talking jargons and clutching straws

Muttleylaff, read your comment below:

"elated177, reiterating, if you want to talk about the "good in homosexuality", well there is a lot of good in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

elated177, like I earlier put to you, have you ever considered the thought of, love, a good thing, that defines the relationship between the two consenting adults, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, huh?. It’s those kind of things, like mutual love, mutual respect, mutual honesty, mutual truthfulness, mutually supportive of each other etcetera, that really matter, the most in the relationship, and as like in any other relationship, whether heterosexual and homosexual, this is a good thing elated177, or dont you agree or think so, huh?"

Is the kind of "love" you described above, the same with the pure, agape love that existed between king David and Jonathan?

You are so puerile in conversation. Who has resorted to diatribe? Me or you? Pathetic! Can you clearly highlight the straws that I clutched at in my message you quoted above.

Again, how does 1 Sam 1:26 correlate with the lust, perversion and demonic bond that exist in the relationship between two people of the same sex?

YHVH Almighty will continue to expose you and your fellow gay activist who are twisting his Scriptures to promote your satanic agenda.

Be careful! Steer clear of the Scriptures of the Mighty One of Jacob when embarking on your homosexuality activism. You can practise your homosexuality and revel in it.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 4:35pm On May 01, 2019
elated177:
Muttleylaff, read your comment below:

"elated177, reiterating, if you want to talk about the "good in homosexuality", well there is a lot of good in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

elated177, like I earlier put to you, have you ever considered the thought of, love, a good thing, that defines the relationship between the two consenting adults, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and sometimes without sex necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, huh?. It’s those kind of things, like mutual love, mutual respect, mutual honesty, mutual truthfulness, mutually supportive of each other etcetera, that really matter, the most in the relationship, and as like in any other relationship, whether heterosexual and homosexual, this is a good thing elated177, or dont you agree or think so, huh?"

Is the kind of "love" you described above, the same with the pure, agape love that existed between king David and Jonathan?

You are so puerile in conversation. Who has resorted to diatribe? Me or you? Pathetic! Can you clearly highlight the straws that I clutched at in my message you quoted above.

Again, how does 1 Sam 1:26 correlate with the lust, perversion and demonic bond that exist in the relationship between two people of the same sex?

YHVH Almighty will continue to expose you and your fellow gay activist who are twisting his Scriptures to promote your satanic agenda.

Be careful! Steer clear of the Scriptures of the Mighty One of Jacob when embarking on your homosexuality activism. You can practise your homosexuality and revel in it.

elated177:
That is a misplaced love, if it can be called love at all. No one should love another person of the same sex that way, unless where the mind has been tampered with.. That kind of love should exist between man and his wife.
The above immediate quote of yours is what I responded that Sam 1:26 verse with. Now tell, when are you going to stop deceiving or misleading others huh elated177?
You already are deceiving and misleading others concerning what Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 is really about. Now you have turned to deceiving and misleading others to what I responded to with that 1 Sam 1:26 verse, and you are that desperate and frustrated, you have to resort to ad hominem attacks and clutching at straws on top.

Some people are victims of dogma, and later come to the knowledge and find the truth. Someday, everything will make perfect sense to you and when you do find out the honest truth about this and all, you will never forget me, as the person who came to you with a torch when you were in the dark and pretending to know everything

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:33pm On May 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The above immediate quote of yours is what I responded that Sam 1:26 verse with. Now tell, when are you going to stop deceiving or misleading others huh elated177?
You already are deceiving and misleadding others concerning what Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 is really about. Now you have turned to deceiving and misleading others to what I responded to with that 1 Sam 1:26 verse, and you are that desperate and frustrated, you have to resort to ad hominem attacks and clutching at straws on top.

Some people are victims of dogma, and later come to the knowledge and find the truth. Someday, everything will make perfect sense to you and when you do find out the honest truth about this and all, you will never forget me, as the person who came to you with a torch when you were in the dark and pretending to know everything

Words of a chronic dyed in the wool agent of Satan directly from the pit of hell. Your master, Satan the devil, lost the battle over two thousand years ago. Satan, your father, twisted the Scriptures on the mountain when he tempted Yahushua the Messiah and failed woefully. That defeat the first Adam suffered in the garden of Eden to the serpentine ways of Satan, has been overturned by the victory Yahushua the Messiah established on the stake.

You, muttleylaff, and your fellow homosexuality activists will continue to fail woefully as you continue to twist the Scriptures in an attempt to support the abomination. Like I have stated earlier, you will never use the fall of any of the saints of YHVH of Hosts to get to that next promotion. Instead you will fall from the height you have attained by misleading seekers of truth.

Muttleylaff, it will be better for you to have a large millstone tied to your neck and be tossed into the sea than to derail the righteous walk of any of the least of the saints of YHVH of Hosts on this forum.

I will always remember you as a very wicked homosexuality activist, who twists the set-apart Scriptures of the Creator of the ends of the earth in futile attempts to promote his father's homosexuality agenda. If at all I remember you, muttleylaff, it will be that you are one dangerous snare placed on the path of those who seek the truth.

It is already obvious that frustration and desperation have taken perpetual residence in your satanically twisted and hammered mind. Go on, scram and go cry to your father, the lying devil, tell him you failed woefully and will continue to fail woefully.

Throw your cheap and useless attempt at emotional blackmail into the gutter.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:53pm On May 01, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Would you believe it that this guy believes that The Book Of Enoch was written by Enoch, the one who was seven generations from Adam? You want the Book of Enoch to be true so bad but its not and you cant get over that, so refuse to answer the question and resort to introducing some unrelated, unconnected and totally different homosexuality subject

You should have clearly stated where I directly or indirectly said that Enoch actually wrote the book of Enoch. You should have stated where I even implied that I wanted the book of Enoch to be true.

Inconsistent lying agent of Satan. Talk about accusing someone of argumentum ad hominem!
The very same thing he is clearly guilty of.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 7:18am On May 02, 2019
elated177:
Words of a chronic dyed in the wool agent of Satan directly from the pit woefully. Your master, Satan the devil, lost the battle over two thousand years ago. Satan, your father, twisted the Scriptures on the mountain when he tempted Yahushua the Messiah and failed woefully. That defeat the first Adam suffered in the garden of Eden to the serpentine ways of Satan, has been overturned by the victory Yahushua the Messiah established on the stake.

You, muttleylaff, and your fellow homosexuality activists will continue to fail woefully as you continue to twist the Scriptures to in an attempt to support the abomination. Like I have stated earlier, you will never use the fall of any of the saints of YHVH of Hosts to get to that next promotion. Instead you will fall from the height you have attained by misleading seekers of truth.

Muttleylaff, it will be better for you to have a large millstone tied to your neck and be tossed into the sea than to derail the righteous walk of any of the least of the saints of YHVH of Hosts on this forum.

I will always remember you as a very wicked homosexuality activist, who twists the set-apart Scriptures of the Creator of the ends of the earth I'm futile attempts to promote his father's homosexuality agenda. If at all I remember you, muttleylaff, it will that you are one dangerous snare placed on the path of those who seek the truth.

It is already obvious that frustration and desperation have taken perpetual residence in your satanically twisted and hammered mind. Go on, scram and go cry to your father, the lying devil, tell him you failed woefully and will continue to fail woefully.

Throw your cheap and useless attempt at emotional blackmail into the gutter.

frank317:
OMG!!!! Wtf is this?

What has homosexuality got to do with the discussion at hand. Guy u are sick and u need help
Apparently this is your modus operandi, refusing to answer question asked but resorting to introducing some unrelated, unconnected and totally different subject like homosexuality to what is being talked. The immediate above quote was aimed at you by frank317 at 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018

It is true when I said, you avoid answering questions because you know you will be pinned down and get being exposed. It is as simple as that. You are nothing than a paper tiger, huffing and puffing. I have and easily eat people like you with breakfast

It is true you believe that The Book Of Enoch was written by Enoch, the one who was seven generations from Adam? You want the Book of Enoch to be true so bad but its not and you cant get over that, so refuse to answer the question and resort to introducing some unrelated, unconnected and totally different homosexuality subject .

It is because of these and that, you are is careless with the truth in small matters like that in Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 that I have made it my business, to frog march escort you back to the under the rock dark abyss pit of hell you crawled under from. You are defeated warrior, because you couldnt be bothered to read, study, research nor do your own home work. Intelligence and honesty requires a deep study of a topic and/or subject before commenting on it, but you are so adroit at ignoring the context of Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 and insisting on giving too much rein to your ignorance. I am sorry, if you goofed this way on this, then you cant be trusted with any other important matter

Your words are worthless, especially when you're trying to scratch an itch that isn't there. Sometimes, it seems that the louder someone paints an air of sainthood, the bigger the horns they are hiding. Just be patient, I'll soon send you back to that homesick hot fiery place you yearn to take abode in

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 7:18am On May 02, 2019
elated177:
You should have clearly stated where I directly or indirectly said that Enoch actually wrote the book of Enoch. You should have stated where I even implied that I wanted the book of Enoch to be true.

Inconsistent lying agent of Satan. Talk about accusing someone of argumentum ad hominem!
The very same thing he is clearly guilty of.
"Where did Peter and Jude denounce Enoch or the book of Enoch?"
- by elated177: 1:33pm On Apr 18 2019

"Also to your understanding and belief, who is the author of the book of Enoch?"
- by MuttleyLaff: 4:08pm On Apr 18 2019

"I have only read a few chapters of the book of Enoch - the book of Enoch 1.
I will keep my views about the author for now.
However, the fact that Jude made reference to it might give some credence to its authenticity.
"
- by elated177: 8:29pm On Apr 18 2019

You jumped on trying to scratch an itch that isn't there, then you went on doing argumentum ad hominem and skirting around the truth, this also, right across threads since day one, it apparently, is your modus operadi.

You don't know a bunch of pork sausage from a bunch of bananas. Please by all means comment, but try learning to ride before jumping on a high horse because if not, each truthful post of mine, will mess up a guilty conscious like yours every time.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:29am On May 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Apparently this is your modus operandi, refusing to answer question asked but resorting to introducing some unrelated, unconnected and totally different subject like homosexuality to what is being talked. The immediate above quote was aimed at you by frank317 at 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2018

It is true when I said, you avoid answering questions because you know you will be pinned down and get being exposed. It is as simple as that. You are nothing than a paper tiger, huffing and puffing. I have and easily eat people like you with breakfast

It is true you believe that The Book Of Enoch was written by Enoch, the one who was seven generations from Adam? You want the Book of Enoch to be true so bad but its not and you cant get over that, so refuse to answer the question and resort to introducing some unrelated, unconnected and totally different homosexuality subject .

It is because of these and that, you are is careless with the truth in small matters like that in Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 that I have made it my business, to frog march escort you back to the under the rock dark abyss pit of hell you crawled under from. You are defeated warrior, because you couldnt be bothered to read, study, research nor do his own home work. Intelligence and honesty requires a deep study of a topic and/or subject before commenting on it, but you are so adroit at ignoring the context of Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 and insisting on giving too much rein to your ignorance. I am sorry, if you goofed this way on this, then you cant be trusted with any other important matter

Your words are worthless, especially when you're trying to scratch an itch that isn't there. Sometimes, it seems that the louder someone paints an air of sainthood, the bigger the horns they are hiding. Just be patient, I'll soon send you back to that homesick hot fiery place you yearn to take abode in

Here is an excerpt from the message of this thread:

Some years ago, one homosexual accused Yahushua the Messiah of being a homosexual. His words: "If what I am doing is wrong, then Jesus is the ultimate gay because he hung out with twelve guys." May he find forgiveness. Some even claim that the relationship between King David and Jonathan, son of King Saul, was a homosexual one. May they find forgiveness. These are some of the ways homosexuals twist the Set-apart Scriptures of the Father in heaven.

It is clear that the homosexuality agenda did not start today. I feel only pity for you, wicked agents of Satan, the wrath of YHVH of Hosts will take care of you. You all know what you are doing.

It is obvious that the next step for you would have been to accuse king David and Jonathan of homosexuality, if the Father in heaven had not used me to explain that portion of the Scriptures.

I am done with you. The path of righteousness which I am traversing and the path of wickedness which you are on, are two parallel lines that will neither meet nor agree.

You know that the act you're practising is evil and you still deliberately twist the Scriptures to support it. Why can't you go ahead and revel in your perversion and leave the Scriptures of my Father in heaven alone. You are trying to force the Scriptures to say what they have not said. There is no remedy for that kind of wickedness. YHVH Almighty knows those who are operating in ignorance. He will not acquit the guilty or condemn the innocent.

I won't be responding to your twisted comments anymore. I am done with you.

For the umpteenth time, steer clear of the Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts and stop twisting them to support the abominable and detestable act called homosexuality. If you refuse, muttleylaff, the fiery furnace above your head and the ground beneath your feet will be unbearable. The rain, the wind, the sun, the stars and the moon will be a terror to you. The roar of thunder in the sky on a very hot afternoon will make you wet yourself. When night comes, you will wish for day and when day comes, you will wish for night. Then, the sword of judgment of YHVH of Hosts will terrorize you everywhere you turn till you cry out in brokenness and ask for forgiveness. Then you will know that the words of YHVH Almighty are not idle words.

You, muttleylaff, have lit your own fires and provided yourself with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and the torches you have set ablaze. You shall lie down in torment.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 3:10pm On May 02, 2019
elated177:
Here is an excerpt from the message of this thread:

Some years ago, one homosexual accused Yahushua the Messiah of being a homosexual. His words: "If what I am doing is wrong, then Jesus is the ultimate gay because he hung out with twelve guys." May he find forgiveness. Some even claim that the relationship between King David and Jonathan, son of King Saul, was a homosexual one. May they find forgiveness. These are some of the ways homosexuals twist the Set-apart Scriptures of the Father in heaven.

It is clear that the homosexuality agenda did not start today. I feel only pity for you, wicked agents of Satan, the wrath of YHVH of Hosts will take care of you. You all know what you are doing
Since we are now doing excerpt elated177, here is an excerpt from an overheard conversation:
Person asked same sex friend, if has ever kiss a person of same sex as they are. Was told had kissed another person of same sex. When I asked why, the reply was, I was on a bus and this person was being abused and bullied for being gay, so I got up, walked over to the person and in front of everybody on the bus, gave the person a kiss on the lips

Satan must be very pleased having you capably representing him here. You elated177 made a bungling statement but when after, I showed you 2 Samuel 1:26, in response to it, you now are left having cold sweats.

elated177:
It is obvious that the next step for you would have been to accuse king David and Jonathan of homosexuality, if the Father in heaven had not used me to explain that portion of the Scriptures.
Unlike someone like you that I've come to know, except I have incontrovertible facts and/or evidence I wouldnt accuse David and Jonathan of homosexuality.

elated177:
I am done with you. The path of righteousness which I am traversing and the path of wickedness which you are on, are two parallel lines that will neither meet nor agree.
I have been wondering when you will get round to spin this "I am done with you" line. You never had gas in the tank, so you having mileage to go the distance understandbly is out of the question for you. The first mile(s) is always a liar. Don't ever trust it. You wouldnt know this because this is something only a runner, unlike you, would understand

The biggest coward is a person who gets scared and quits. A good man or woman will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward, runs stiff scared, hides behind lies and deceit of Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 and all.

elated177:
You know that the act you're practising is evil and you still deliberately twist the Scriptures to support it. Why can't you go ahead and revel in your perversion and leave the Scriptures of my Father in heaven alone. You are trying to force the Scriptures to say what they have not said. There is no remedy for that kind of wickedness. YHVH Almighty knows those who are operating in ignorance. He will not acquit the guilty or condemn the innocent.
Take the Bible and Bible study seriously, you wouldnt do. This is why you dont know what Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 is really about.

elated177:
I won't be responding to your twisted comments anymore. I am done with you
This is deja-poo. I don dey begin wonder say, when las las, you go post an exit strategy comment like this huh.

I agree that you really need to shut up and shut up for good because you are not as intelligent as you like to make out and for the reason that you allow the devil to use your mind as a garbage dump. You know you dont match up to me and that I will floor you any day any time, mop and clean you up with floor. You know I'll open your arse wide open and get you exposed, thats why you have to run and go hide. You have to back down because you have learned your limits

elated177:
For the umpteenth time, steer clear of the Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts and stop twisting them to support the abominable and detestable act called homosexuality. If you refuse, muttleylaff, the fiery furnace above your head and the ground beneath your feet will be unbearable. The rain, the wind, the sun, the stars and the moon will be a terror to you. The roar of thunder in the sky on a very hot afternoon will make you wet yourself. When night comes, you will wish for day and when day comes, you will wish for night. Then, the sword of judgment of YHVH of Hosts will terrorize you everywhere you turn till you cry out in brokenness and ask for forgiveness. Then you will know that the words of YHVH Almighty are not idle words.

You, muttleylaff, have lit your own fires and provided yourself with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and the torches you have set ablaze. You shall lie down in torment
You have a lot to know and learn my friend. It takes a lot to learn to know the truth of the matter of small things in Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 1:11am On May 04, 2019
Leviticus 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 2:18am On May 04, 2019
elated177:
Leviticus 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
I have told you before and warned you that regarding Leviticus 18:22, content is king, but context is king-maker elated177. I am not surprised you still havent understood that comment. All because you couldnt be bothered to read, study, research nor do your own home work.

You dont take the Bible and Bible study seriously enough, this is why you dont know what Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 is really about.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:20am On May 04, 2019
Judges 19:22 While they enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, 'Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with them.

Wicked men committing wicked, abominable act.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 5:26pm On May 04, 2019
James 1:21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent, and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

One evil that is so prevalent today, especially among the young ones, is homosexuality. When a person engages in homosexuality, all the cells, tissues and organs in such person's body react angrily in opposition to this perversion. They do so because they are being made to experience something for which they weren't designed.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On May 04, 2019
elated177:
Judges 19:22
While they enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they shouted to the old man who owned the house, 'Bring out the man who came to your house so we can have sex with them.

Wicked men committing wicked, abominable act.
This is a wicked and abominable act indeed because these men weren't interested in a committed homosexual relationships, but in a most disturbing way, were planning to gang rape the travelling staying over night guest man and have sex with against his will. This is a wicked, cruel and evil thing to plan and think up to do towards a fellow human being neighbour

elated177:
James 1:21
Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent, and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

One evil that is so prevalent today, especially among the young ones, is homosexuality. When a person engages in homosexuality, all the cells, tissues and organs in such person's body react angrily in opposition to this perversion. They do so because they are being made to experience something for which they weren't designed.

Telling lies, misinterpreting the bible and wanting to hurt same sex relationship people in any way possible is the delight of this elated177, who reads the Bible without background information and/or cultural context. It is his nature to avoid hard work of any kind wherever possible.

Being in an adult committed consensual sexual same sex relationship activity is not a sin elated177, so please stop your predijuce towards the sexual minority minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 9:31pm On May 04, 2019
Homosexuality is not only unclean, unhealthy and unnatural, it is a sure gate to the demonic. The defilement brought about by homosexuality is inestimable. When a person crosses that natural threshold and engages in homosexuality and wilfully continues to do so, demons will have free access to such a person's body. But, then, those who engage it already knew this. Homosexuality defiles the body and demons love defiled environment. It is as simple as it sounds.

Homosexuality is wickedness in the sight of YHVH. Abstain from it.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 10:10pm On May 04, 2019
elated177:
Homosexuality is not only unclean, unhealthy and unnatural, it is a sure gate to the demonic. The defilement brought about by homosexuality is inestimable. When a person crosses that natural threshold and engages in homosexuality and wilfully continues to do so, demons will have free access to such a person's body. But, then, those who engage it already knew this. Homosexuality defiles the body and demons love defiled environment. It is as simple as it sounds.

Homosexuality is wickedness in the sight of YHVH. Abstain from it.
What I don't understand is how a person, like this elated177, can tell you so many lies and never fell bad about it.

I am hoping one day, you get a chance to read and find out what Leviticus 18:22 and/or Leviticus 20:13 is really about.

Do demons have free access to Leo Varadkar's body, huh elated177?
cc jesusjnr, Agrogbeide, Alexandro15, Baddiezz

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by paraltero: 3:29am On May 05, 2019
If homosexuality is the greatest joy of satan and demons, then his bar must be very low because he's not doing a good job of it.

What percentage of the world are LGBTI? Less than 10% of the entire human population on earth are or identify as homosexuals. Please, tell a different story.

A way higher percentage engage in adultery or fornication that you say are also sins but nooooo, homosexuals are the big problem.

Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Alexandro15: 6:12am On May 05, 2019
For me, I reiterate that all sexual acts outside the bounds of marriage remain sinful. I don't subscribe to the idea of playing blind eye to other sins, while picking on homosexuality.
I also maintain that all gay people should remain chaste.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 6:53am On May 05, 2019
paraltero:
If homosexuality is the greatest joy of satan and demons, then his bar must be very low because he's not doing a good job of it.

What percentage of the world are LGBTI? Less than 10% of the entire human population on earth are or identify as homosexuals. Please, tell a different story.

A way higher percentage engage in adultery or fornication that you say are also sins but nooooo, homosexuals are the big problem.

Mtcheww
Please teacher elated177, no teach me nonsense Fela will say. Shine your eyes yall because pesin wey dey cry, dey see road ooo

There is a popular local colloquial that say:
"the pikin wey dem no teach well at home and wey no gree learn good home training,
na from outside hin go take learn am and na soso public who go educate, lesson and give am training
"

This is the case and what is playing out for elated177 here, asin, paraltero giving him some education .

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 05, 2019
elated177:
Page 1

1 John 2:20-21 But you have an anointing from the Set-apart One, and all of you know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes the truth.

James 1:21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent, and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.

Anyone who still has even an iota of conscience will observe this. Probably, it is at this point you will tell yourself or others will tell you not to worry because you will get used to it. Well, guess what? Getting used to it means silencing the voice of your conscience. That's one mistake no human being should ever make.

Some wicked parents, for reasons best known them, deliberately turn their sons and daughters into homosexuals and lesbians. Such parents are already under YHVH's curse. The Father in heaven will never create anyone a homosexual or lesbian, the same way he cannot create a person to be a thief after condemning stealing. He cannot contradict himself. He is not an author of confusion.

Instead of teaching their children the ways of the Father in heaven, his Commandments, some evil parents are teaching them how to seduce men and women - their sons how to seduce men and their fellow boys and their daughters how to seduce women and their fellow girls.

Most parents who deliberately turn their sons and daughters to homosexuals and lesbians, actually, among other things which I cannot list now, use the bodies of such children to enjoy such evil act. What I mean is this, while an immoral person is having sex with such child, he/she is also having sex with the child's father or mother simultaneously, depending on who is manipulating the child's soul at that moment. It is a soul thing and the demons make this possible for them. This may be difficult for some people to believe or understand, however those parents who do this know exactly what I am talking about.

In some cases, such wicked parents commit such evil act against YHVH Almighty for financial gains only. It is their way of getting their children to contribute their own quota to the family, by making them sell their bodies to men or women or both.

In any case, the root of all this is one demonic bondage or the other. It is as a result of the demonic covenant that exists in that family or lineage. They are transmitting exactly what their own parents taught. Their children will in turn pass it on to their own children and so the evil circle continues. They are actually honoring Baal or Molek or Satan. Lev 18:21 & 20:1-5; Deut 12:31 & 18:10; 2 Kings 17:17; Jer 7:31 & 32:35.

Will such parents escape YHVH's wrath? They are under his curse already.

Some adults, who are agents of the kingdom of wickedness, are being used by their master, the devil, to plant this detestable seed in the lives of the very young ones, which - unfortunately - grow up to like the evil act. YHVH's wrath will continue to fall on such accursed brood.

But u fornicate nah
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 7:08am On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:
For me, I reiterate that all sexual acts outside the bounds of marriage remain sinful. I don't subscribe to the idea of playing blind eye to other sins, while picking on homosexuality.
I also maintain that all gay people should remain chaste
The emboldened implies you have no issue with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime, life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

You have no issues with mutual love, which is a good thing right, as in between a woman and woman or a man and man, defining their relationship, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and in some cases as we know, without having sex, necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, hence your "chaste" respite, yeah Alexandro15?.

Why would anyone or you, want to get in the way of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, as in a woman and woman or a man and man, who love each other and want to be together with each other, for the rest of their lives, huh?

Can you please tell how two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, as in a woman and woman or a man and man, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime, life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour is affecting you?

I dont usually get embroiled with denominations but couldnt help not sensing that Alexandro15 is catholic
cc jesusjnr, Agrogbeide, elated177, Baddiezz

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MrPresident1: 7:11am On May 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The emboldened implies you have no issue with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime, life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour

You have no issues with mutual love, which is a good thing right, as in between a woman and woman or a man and man, defining their relationship, in such a way that they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and in some cases as we know, without having sex, necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them, hence your "chaste" respite, yeah Alexandro15?.

I dont usually get embroiled with denominations but couldnt help not sensing that Alexandro15 is catholic

Muttleylaff chicken, anywhere dey are discussing gay you are always there grin. You people sha want to turn d world upside by force. He who is letting will continue to let until he is taken out of the way
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 7:18am On May 05, 2019
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff chicken, anywhere dey are discussing gay you are always there grin.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]
Ee dey pain am
Somebody has to stand up for them, somebody has to be the voice for the LGBT

MrPresident1:
You people sha want to turn d world upside by force. Him who is letting will continue to let until he is taken out of the way
It is not WHO you love, but HOW you love that will be required of you

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MrPresident1: 7:25am On May 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious34d26efd4dfccb03.gif[/img]
Ee dey pain am

It is not WHO you love, but HOW you love that will be required of you

Muttleylaff chicken, you too funny. You are baba sala and baba suwe combined grin
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 2:12pm On May 05, 2019
So the average homosexuality activist will want you to believe that homosexuality is not a sin?

He wants to sell you the idea that a wise Creator, YHVH Almighty, who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and everything in them, approves of homosexuality?

The average homosexuality activist wants you to accept the idea that the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient Creator, YHVH of Hosts, who created everything and assigned purpose/purposes to each thing he created, supports same sex relationship.

How can he who made: man and gave him a sexual organ, his joystick, which he designed in such a way that it can only penetrate; woman and assigned her a vagina - which is designed to accept the penetration; the tongue for talking and tasting and the anus for removing waste matter, such as fart and faeces, now turn around and say, "man you can use your joystick and screw another man's anus, hey you can even use your tongue if you like"?

It is preposterous to even imagine that our Father in heaven will be okay with the idea of a woman sampling her breast and vagina for her fellow woman to handle or caress for sexual pleasure. Pathetic! Absolute humbug.

These homosexuality activists either think they are too smart or that the saints are incredibly stupid.

A man shall call the woman he is married to his wife, while the woman shall call him her husband. It is absurd and even sacrilegious for two people of the same sex to call each other husband and husband or wife and wife.

The Scriptures have made a clear and unequivocal statement regarding the abominable nature of homosexuality. It was so yesterday, it is so today, it will be so tomorrow and will continue to be so for ever.

Let those want to revel in the detestable act of homosexuality have at it and stop twisting and hammering the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty to justify their cravings for strange flesh.

The Truth as expounded by the set-apart Scriptures of the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH El Shaddai, is neither malleable nor ductile, but is as rigid as rigidity can be.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 2:43pm On May 05, 2019
paraltero:

Mtcheww

You must think you have nailed it.

What is the name of the most expensive car in the world? Why is it the most expensive car? How many individuals own it?

Let us say the figure (10%) is correct, hypothetically of course, was it an easy feat convincing such people to accept a detestable like act homosexuality?

So, for Satan getting even one percent of the world population to engage in, support and promote homosexuality - an act that is direct affront to creation - is a very big achievement. You have no idea of the harm this abominable act is doing to the earth.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Alexandro15: 3:11pm On May 05, 2019
Mr elated177 sir, you made nice points as usual. Thank you for them.

However, there is a kind of message you seem to be sending, which, if true, is clearly unjust and uncharitable. That, all a gay person is thinking about is just about sex, and sex, and nothing more. From your points, it is as though sex is the sum total of his sexuality and his only aim and goal in life. It is a stereotypical thinking.

I have with close attention, read all your writings, and I see that inclination to hate.

Sir, be reminded that first of all, God created all humans, and all he made was very good. I don't want to go into the argument of whether they were made that way or not, because we might have opposing views. But we can agree that Currently, God is aware of such people and LOVE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE.

My dear brother, why don't we imitate Jesus who did not condemn the adulterous woman, but loved her? Why don't we show compassion to those whom the world thinks are sure sinners and destined for hell? Funny enough, like an author said, at the last day, there will be a lot of surprises: we will see those we thought will go to hell in heaven, and see those we thought will go to heaven in hell.

Elated sir, we need to be careful. Because at the evening of our lives, we shall not be judged by wether we were heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, but WE SHALL BE JUDGED BY LOVE. What matters is love, love and love before any other thing.

I invite you sir, to give up this fire and brimstone preaching, and preach the message of love like the poor, meek and loving Jesus. Thank you brother, and may God bless us all, Amen

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" / Whats Your Best 4 Letter Christian Word? / Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.