Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (12172 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 3:15pm On May 05, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Homosexuality is abominable. It is stated clearly in the scriptures and can be clearly understood.
Thank you Lord for scripture.
Please state where "It is stated clearly" please.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2019
budaatum:

:Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men (1 Corinthians 6:9)

NIV:for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine (1 Timothy 1:10).
Etc.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by paraltero: 3:41pm On May 05, 2019
elated177:

You must think you have nailed it.

What is the name of the most expensive car in the world? Why is it the most expensive car? How many individuals own it?

Let us say the figure (10%) is correct, hypothetically of course, was it an easy feat convincing such people to accept a detestable like act homosexuality?

So, for Satan getting even one percent of the world population to engage in, support and promote homosexuality - an act that is direct affront to creation - is a very big achievement. You have no idea of the harm this abominable act is doing to the earth.

Convincing people? Really? You do know that homosexuality is not a modern invention and has literally existed practically since forever and guess what; the ratio of homosexuals to heterosexuals in human population has remained practically the same. Homosexuals have always been a minority and would always be so you making sound like one growing movement that is recruiting members or converts is being intellectually dishonest.

2 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 3:54pm On May 05, 2019
Agrogbeide:
:Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men (1 Corinthians 6:9)

NIV:for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine (1 Timothy 1:10).
Etc.
Thanks.
God bless.
Pity for the "wrongdoers" who "will not inherit the kingdom of God". I just wonder if [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A7&version=KJV]casters of stones[/url] are not wrongdoers too and by not minding the forest in their own eye "will not inherit the kingdom of God" neither.

Is stone casting not "contrary to the sound doctrine" of love your neighbour?

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 05, 2019
budaatum:

Pity for the "wrongdoers" who "will not inherit the kingdom of God". I just wonder if [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A7&version=KJV]casters of stones[/url] are not wrongdoers too and by not minding the forest in their own eye "will not inherit the kingdom of God" neither.

Before you cast a stone you must be free of that wrongdoing which you accuse someone of, but because stone casting will condemn, hurt and cause injury you neglect it and give the necessary corrections to the accused person so that he will not be a doer of that wrongdoing again or a victim of stone casting next time.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Isce(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2019
budaatum:

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

How can you tell if you don't judge right?
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Isce(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2019
All sexual promiscuousness, abulsion and all blood sacrifices, in the relm of the spirit empower demons. So the more they persist in an area the more their operations becomes tense. This is not scriptures.

For more info download from YouTube "How the devil steal our prayer

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 9:37pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:
Mr elated177 sir, you made nice points as usual. Thank you for them.

However, there is a kind of message you seem to be sending, which, if true, is clearly unjust and uncharitable. That, all a gay person is thinking about is just about sex, and sex, and nothing more. From your points, it is as though sex is the sum total of his sexuality and his only aim and goal in life. It is a stereotypical thinking.

I have with close attention, read all your writings, and I see that inclination to hate.

Sir, be reminded that first of all, God created all humans, and all he made was very good. I don't want to go into the argument of whether they were made that way or not, because we might have opposing views. But we can agree that Currently, God is aware of such people and LOVE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE.

My dear brother, why don't we imitate Jesus who did not condemn the adulterous woman, but loved her? Why don't we show compassion to those whom the world thinks are sure sinners and destined for hell? Funny enough, like an author said, at the last day, there will be a lot of surprises: we will see those we thought will go to hell in heaven, and see those we thought will go to heaven in hell.

Elated sir, we need to be careful. Because at the evening of our lives, we shall not be judged by wether we were heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, but WE SHALL BE JUDGED BY LOVE. What matters is love, love and love before any other thing.

I invite you sir, to give up this fire and brimstone preaching, and preach the message of love like the poor, meek and loving Jesus. Thank you brother, and may God bless us all, Amen
The best advices, like ones as these to elated177, comes from a kind, genuine, good hearted person with a heart that loves, that cares, that feels for the pain of others, who leaves a mark and not a scar

At the end of the day, the two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime, life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour, are at peace with themselves and God, because their intentions are good and their heart are pure, as they love each other, that they enjoy each other’s company, they are mutually respectful to each other, mutually supportive to each other, and in some cases as we know, without having sex, necessarily being the leading or most important thing for them.
cc jesusjnr, Agrogbeide, elated177, Baddiezz

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 10:20pm On May 05, 2019
Isce:

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

How can you tell if you don't judge right?
I do judge. I just tend to limit my judging to myself. Besides, I have gay friends. They don't exactly perform their gayness in public and I'm not going in their bedroom to judge them. They might come in mine and judge that my sex is not exactly kosher since I can't claim I'm a missionary stylist.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:21pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:
Mr elated177 sir, you made nice points as usual. Thank you for them.

Nice points? Is that what you think I am here to do, make nice points? Hilarious!
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:24pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

However, there is a kind of message you seem to be sending, which, if true, is clearly unjust and uncharitable. That, all a gay person is thinking about is just about sex, and sex, and nothing more. From your points, it is as though sex is the sum total of his sexuality and his only aim and goal in life. It is a stereotypical thinking.

I don't know what a gay person thinks about. I am not discussing the gay person. I am, in unequivocal terms, condemning the abominable act of homosexuality just as the Scriptures of my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, do. You are clearly going the way of emotional sentiments. You are trying to get me to focus on the individual who is committing the act and their feelings. That is cunning of you, Alexandro.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:27pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

I have with close attention, read all your writings, and I see that inclination to hate.

Inclined to hate? That is your opinion. However, you are very wrong. Do refer to all the messages that my Father in heaven has used me his humble servant, elated177, to share here on this forum or just the ones on this thread in particular? In any case, you are wrong in your extrapolation and that attempt at emotional blackmail is noted.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:32pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

Sir, be reminded that first of all, God created all humans, and all he made was very good. I don't want to go into the argument of whether they were made that way or not, because we might have opposing views. But we can agree that Currently, God is aware of such people and LOVE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE.

Yeah, YHVH Almighty created all things; humans, plants and animals.

Why do I sense some form of gagging here? This is subtle way of saying; "I don't want you to dispute my assertion, just swallow whatever I am saying."

Anyway, it must clearly stated that YHVH Almighty did DID NOT AND WILL NOT MAKE OR CREATE ANYONE GAY.

obviously, YHVH El Shaddai, in his omnipresence and omniscience, knows and sees the perversion going on in the lives those who are practising homosexuality.

He, most definitely, does not like the perversion called homosexuality.

It is, however, his will that they turn away from such wickedness, turn to his Salvation and be forgiven and saved.

Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, is not happy whenever anyone, especially any of his saints, succumbs to any form of sin
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 10:38pm On May 05, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Before you cast a stone you must be free of that wrongdoing which you accuse someone of, but because stone casting will condemn, hurt and cause injury you neglect it and give the necessary corrections to the accused person so that he will not be a doer of that wrongdoing again or a victim of stone casting next time.
Thanks.
God bless.
I might not commit the exact same sin I am judging, but is it not true that if I stumble at just one point I am guilty of breaking all of the law? How therefore can I, a stumbler, be a corrector of others to the point of telling them what God may have in store for them when God might just have the same in store for me?

My righteousness is not at the level your's is I guess, since I am still correcting my accused self. Besides, it's not as if God will punish me for not condemning others, I hope. Perhaps I'm deaf and can't hear God yelling "condemn gay people" like you seem to hear. I might someday become anointed and righteous like you seem to be, but I'm sure I'd find better things to concern myself like feeding the poor and loving my neighbours and gay friends regardless, than concerning myself what people choose to do in the privacy of their bedrooms. That's the heart I pray God give me. Amen.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:45pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

My dear brother, why don't we imitate Jesus who did not condemn the adulterous woman, but loved her? Why don't we show compassion to those whom the world thinks are sure sinners and destined for hell? Funny enough, like an author said, at the last day, there will be a lot of surprises: we will see those we thought will go to hell in heaven, and see those we thought will go to heaven in hell.

The adulterous woman was already condemned by the sinful act of adultery. By the law, she was also condemned to death by stoning.

However, the Master, Yahushua the Messiah, showed her mercy. As the Scriptures say:

"For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Yahushua the Messiah." John 1:17.

It is the grace brought by the Messiah that saved the adulterous woman. The Master, Yahushua the Messiah, also used that situation to teach us to turn away from hypocrisy.
He showed her mercy and cancelled her condemnation at that instant and instructed her to go and sin no more...no more adulterous acts and other sinful acts.

You see, Alexandro, grace sets one free from condemnation to death by sin, and then sets such one on the path of righteousness...go and sin no more.

So, there is a very big difference between condemning sin and actually stoning someone.

The world? The world - people of the world as Scripturally described - are under the influence of Satan and will always welcome sin gladly. However, let's assume, hypothetically of course, that the "world" reject sinners, are you saying that the saints of Yahushua the Messiah should welcome them when they are unwilling to repent and cover their sins?

Listen, Alexandro, the journey to eternal life in the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty begins here in this world. Do not be misled. Every individual knows himself/herself. Just as the Scripture says; "Every tree is recognized by its fruit", an individual knows the kind of life he or she is living. If you, that author or anyone else thinks that a person can live his or her life in this world to please Satan and later waltz into heaven, then such one is deluding himself or herself.

So, the issue is not about thinking right here in this world - while still in this mortal body - who is going to hell or heaven, but it is about condemning what our Father in heaven condemns and upholding what he upholds. He, YHVH Almighty, alone will determine those who merit his Paradise.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:50pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

Elated sir, we need to be careful. Because at the evening of our lives, we shall not be judged by wether we were heterosexual or homosexual or bisexual, but WE SHALL BE JUDGED BY LOVE. What matters is love, love and love before any other thing.

I wonder the concept of love you have. What is love to you? Any kind of love that is contrary to the Scripturally defined love is worldly and of the devil. The love that YHVH Almighty approves of is defined in his Ten Commandments.

I will not claim to know what you meant by "the evening of our lives."

However, be rest assured that every individual will be judged by how he or she has lived his or her life here on earth when he or she appears before the judgment seat of the Righteous Judge, Yahushua the Messiah.

So, what matters is obedience to the Commandments of the Father in heaven. Anyone who obeys the Commandments of YHVH Almighty will love his or her fellow human being...that includes admonishing, reprimanding, rebuking and correcting in unequivocal terms.

If you love a person, you will admonish such a person to turn away from the path of destruction. Or won't you do that, Alexandro? If not, what kind of love will that be?
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:59pm On May 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

I invite you sir, to give up this fire and brimstone preaching, and preach the message of love like the poor, meek and loving Jesus. Thank you brother, and may God bless us all, Amen

Fire and brimstone preaching? Is that how you perceived the truth of the Creator of the ends of the earth? You want me to sugarcoat the messages of YHVH Almighty? YHVH forbid!

I want you to pay close attention to these attributes of YHVH Almighty, the Consuming fire.

Exodus 23:6-7 Do not deny justice to your poor people in their lawsuits. Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put the innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

Exodus 34:6-7 And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, 'YHVH, YHVH, the compassionate and gracious El, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet does not leave the the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.'

Deut 7:9-10 Know therefore that YHVH your Elohim is Elohim; he is the faithful El, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generation of those who love him and keep his commandments. But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

Psalm 18:25-26 To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd.

With those attributes at the back of your mind, consider the following:

John 2:13-17 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Yahushua went to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove them all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the moneychangers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, 'Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father's house into a market! His disciples remembered that it is written: 'Zeal for your house will consume me.

Luke 12:49 I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it was already kindled! But I have baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed. Do you think I came to bring peace on the earth? No I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son, son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Luke 17:1-3 Yahushua said to his disciples: 'Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come. It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with millstone tied round their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. So watch yourselves.

2 Cor 4:4 The elohim of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see
the light of the glad tiding that displays the glory of the Messiah, who is the image of YHVH.

Jude 14-15 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: 'See, YHVH is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.'

Rev 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring - those who keep the commands and hold fast their testimony about Yahushua.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 11:24pm On May 05, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Homosexuality is abominable. It is stated clearly in the scriptures and can be clearly understood.
Big fat lie

Agrogbeide:
LGBT should not be discriminated but should be prayed for so that they can accept first the Lord Jesus Christ because no one born of God will DELIBERATELY want to be involve in homosexuality and other kinds of sexual immoral acts, and secondly that the Holy Spirit will open their eyes and hearts to accept the right sexual form and sexual relationship which involves a man and a woman under the marriage institution.
Thanks.
God bless.
I know of couple of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour that accept the Lord Christ, are born of God etcetera that are in same sex relationships

budaatum:
If he does, I'll give him ample opportunity to "shine" with a question, two, three or four.

Agrogbeide:

Etc.
Thanks.
God bless.
1/ Please Agrogbeide, explain in such a way that a two year old can understand, why homosexuality, allegedly by you, is abominable and state what exactly is the abominable action(s)
2/ Agrogbeide that "arsenokoites" word, in that 1 Corinthians 6:9 verse, please, what in its New Testament original text, does it mean and/or what was it meant to be describing, huh? You may phonecall ask your buddy, jesusjnr or elated177 friend
3/ Do you know who Mpho Andrea Tutu-van Furth is? Never mind, permit me to scantly introduce her to you Agrogbeide. She has two children and as much as you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, so does she too.
4/ 1 corinthians 6:9-11 and 1 Timothy 1:8-11 are the only two times, in the Bible's entire history, that the word "arsenokoites" is used and seen. Now Agrogbeide, dont you think, it would be exciting to know, why Paul, in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 and 1 Timothy 1:8-11, when inventing this word "arsenokoites", in his construct, that he used, man (i.e. arseno- or arsen-) in singular and then used beds, (i.e. koites) in plural?
cc jesusjnr, Aexandro15, elated177, Baddiezz

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 6:41am On May 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Big fat lie

I know of couple of two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that is not causing damage or harm to another person, not betraying of another person, or even, not cheating on another person, and not being harmful to an object or neighbour that accept the Lord Christ, are born of God etcetera that are in same sex relationships

If he does, I'll give him ample opportunity to "shine" with a question, two, three or four.

1/ Please Agrogbeide, explain in such a way that a two year old can understand, why homosexuality, allegedly by you, is abominable and state what exactly is the abominable action(s)
2/ Agrogbeide that "arsenokoites" word, in that 1 Corinthians 6:9 verse, please, what in its New Testament original text, does it mean and/or what was it meant to be describing, huh? You may phonecall ask your buddy, jesusjnr or elated177 friend
3/ Do you know who Mpho Andrea Tutu-van Furth is? Never mind, permit me to scantly introduce her to you Agrogbeide. She has two children and as much as you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, so does she too.
4/ 1 corinthians 6:9-11 and 1 Timothy 1:8-11 are the only two times, in the Bible's entire history, that the word "arsenokoites" is used and seen. Now Agrogbeide, dont you think, it would be exciting to know, why Paul, in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 and 1 Timothy 1:8-11, when inventing this word "arsenokoites", in his construct, that he used, man (i.e. arseno- or arsen-) in singular and then used beds, (i.e. koites) in plural?

If homosexuality is the only Fact I never accepted till my last breath and as a result will take me to hell so let it be.

No matter how much you speak your English grammar and construct your "arsenokoites" Greek word, HOMOSEXUALITY STILL REMAINS ABOMINABLE. Homosexuals should be made to see the light and accept the right form of sexual relationship which is between a man and woman under the marriage institution.

We won't condemn or discriminate LGBT but we express the real LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TOWARDS THEM BY THE HELP AND COMFORT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN US so that God will help them turn away from the abominable act of homosexuality, sexual immorality and the likes.

With all due respect muttleylaff I don't see any reason for you mentioning me up and down on this issue of homosexuality as if I will change my mind, No Never!

Thanks.
God bless.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 7:40am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
If homosexuality is the only Fact I never accepted till my last breath and as a result will take me to hell so let it be
Aw, what an unnecessary huge price to pay. Sometimes, the thing in our head is far worse than anything that could be misread from a book

Agrogbeide:
No matter how much you speak your English grammar and construct your "arsenokoites" Greek word, HOMOSEXUALITY STILL REMAINS ABOMINABLE. Homosexuals should be made to see the light and accept the right form of sexual relationship which is between a man and woman under the marriage institution.

We won't condemn or discriminate LGBT but we express the real LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TOWARDS THEM BY THE HELP AND COMFORT OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN US so that God will help them turn away from the abominable act of homosexuality, sexual immorality and the likes.
You are a leopard, you cant get rid of your spots, I know that much but two consensual adults dedicated to each other is sexual immorality, c'mon, pull the other leg.

Agrogbeide:
With all due respect muttleylaff I don't see any reason for you mentioning me up and down on this issue of homosexuality as if I will change my mind, No Never!

Thanks.
God bless.
"I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference."
- Revelation 3:19

Its not hard not to sympathise with you or love you. Have you not heard it said?:
If you go onto a battlefield, expect to be taken pot shots at

Well besides that, it is very simple Agrogbeide. It is because if you wont answer easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions, you can at least read and be aware of the truth, with cogent knowledge and information. Agrogbeide, you know that whatever I type and/or write can be fact-checked to see if it is true or not.

I mention you upadan on this issue of homosexuality, not because, I am hellbent on you changing your mind, but because I want you to see that something about you and your understanding on this issue of homosexuality, is not right, that you can fool yourself and everybody about it but not me. I will expose you to the truth and mark this down somewhere, this same truth, you fail to embrace today, will expose you tomorrow.

Knowledge is crucial, as truth cant be validated with or by ignorance. Ignorances are deadly but most as long as they feel good about it, like you do, don't care about being ignorant. There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to accept what is true. You are greedy, and so, going for both, at the same time. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Aw, what an unnecessary huge price to pay. Sometimes, the thing in our head is far worse than anything that could be misread from a book

You are a leopard, you cant get rid of your spots, I know that much but two consensual adults dedicated to each other is sexual immorality, c'mon, pull the other leg.

"I correct and discipline everyone I love. So be diligent and turn from your indifference."
- Revelation 3:19

Its not hard not to sympathise with you or love you. Have you not heard it said?:
If you go onto a battlefield, expect to be taken pot shots at

Well besides that, it is very simple Agrogbeide. It is because if you wont answer easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions, you can at least read and be aware of the truth, with cogent knowledge and information. Agrogbeide, you know that whatever I type and/or write can be fact-checked to see if it is true or not.

I mention you upadan on this issue of homosexuality, not because, I am hellbent on you changing your mind, but because I want you to see that something about you and your understanding on this issue of homosexuality, is not right, that you can fool yourself and everybody about it but not me. I will expose you to the truth and mark this down somewhere, this same truth, you fail to embrace today, will expose you tomorrow.

Knowledge is crucial, as truth cant be validated with or by ignorance. Ignorances are deadly but most as long as they feel good about it, like you do, don't care about being ignorant. There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to accept what is true. You are greedy, and so, going for both,at the same time. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
OK
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 8:42am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
OK
Bringing your attention to that "arsenokoites" word, sure got you feeling uneasy and appearing nervous Agrogbeide.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Bringing your attention to that "arsenokoites" word, sure got you feeling uneasy and appearing nervous Agrogbeide.
kikikikikikikiki......for wia
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:44am On May 06, 2019
The saints of the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of Isaac and the Elohim of Jacob, Father of our Master Yahushua the Messiah, must always unapologetically assert the Scriptural stance on homosexuality. This must be done so that those who will hear, will hear. Those who have ears will hear. If the foundation is destroyed, upon what and where will the saints stand?

After all, the kingdom of wickedness is relentlessly propagating the idea that homosexuality is normal and natural. Heck! The agents of Satan are even audaciously turning, bending, twisting and hammering the Scriptures to support the detestable and abominable act called homosexuality.

Unfortunately for them, the Truth of the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH of Hosts - he who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth - is neither malleable nor ductile. The Truth is as rigid as rigidity can be.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:56am On May 06, 2019
paraltero:

Convincing people? Really? You do know that homosexuality is not a modern invention and has literally existed practically since forever and guess what; the ratio of homosexuals to heterosexuals in human population has remained practically the same. Homosexuals have always been a minority and would always be so you making sound like one growing movement that is recruiting members or converts is being intellectually dishonest.

You are correct, homosexuality has been in existence for a very long time. However, were there same sex marriages then?

You are very wrong. The ratio has not remained the same.

The kingdom of wickedness is relentlessly propagating the idea that homosexuality is normal and natural. Heck! The agents of Satan are even audaciously turning, bending, twisting and hammering the Scriptures to support the detestable and abominable act called homosexuality.

To claim that you cannot observe the homosexuality agenda going on in the world today, is intellectual dishonesty indeed.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 06, 2019
budaatum:

I might not commit the exact same sin I am judging, but is it not true that if I stumble at just one point I am guilty of breaking all of the law? How therefore can I, a stumbler, be a corrector of others to the point of telling them what God may have in store for them when God might just have the same in store for me?

My righteousness is not at the level your's is I guess, since I am still correcting my accused self. Besides, it's not as if God will punish me for not condemning others, I hope. Perhaps I'm deaf and can't hear God yelling "condemn gay people" like you seem to hear. I might someday become anointed and righteous like you seem to be, but I'm sure I'd find better things to concern myself like feeding the poor and loving my neighbours and gay friends regardless, than concerning myself what people choose to do in the privacy of their bedrooms. That's the heart I pray God give me. Amen.
My righteousness is as a result of my Faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, this Faith is even apportioned to me by the Holy Spirit and both my righteousness and faith is of God by His Grace and not of my works. In my post above I'm not condemning gay people except you didn't understand my statement.
Inasmuch we still carry this incorruptible body we will sometimes find ourselves in the works of the flesh, but what matters most is our attitude towards carnality, do we hate carnality or always want to find excuse to satisfy our carnal deeds?
No one can attain to a SINLESS PERFECTION ON EARTH except the Lord Jesus Christ who was able to accomplish this feat, and as a result we ought not to CONDEMN BUT CORRECT ANYONE WITH AN ATTITUDE OF LOVE as this was and is the character of the Lord Jesus Christ even in his sinless perfection.
I CONDEMN THE ABOMINABLE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY AND NOT HOMOSEXUALS!!!
We should pray always for LGBT for them to see the true light of God by His Holy Spirit and also accept the right sexual form and sexual relationship which exist between a man and woman under the marriage institution.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 12:27pm On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:

I CONDEMN THE ABOMINABLE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY AND NOT HOMOSEXUALS!!!
We should pray always for LGBT for them to see the true light of God by His Holy Spirit and also accept the right sexual form and sexual relationship which exist between a man and woman under the marriage institution.
Thanks.
God bless.
I've heard that before, about condemning the act and not the person, but since homosexuals don't exactly act on the street I'm certain my condemnation will be seen as a condemnation of the person especially since I happen to know some gay people. More importantly though, why would I spend my talking to God time praying for gay people? Why am I not praying for world peace instead, or the end of poverty and sickness and an increase in God's blessings? Isn't that a very unhealthy obsession about what some other people do in their bedrooms which I should be praying God help me overcome instead of obsessing about another person's sexual activity?

I must remember to thank God for giving me a priority that does not obsess about another person's sexual activity.

2 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
elated177:

To claim that you cannot observe the homosexuality agenda going on in the world today, is intellectual dishonesty indeed.
Aha, "homosexuality agenda going on in the world today" lol. Where do you live, elated? Perhaps an agenda is there because where I am homosexuals have no more of an agenda than heterosexuals.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
budaatum:

I've heard that before, about condemning the act and not the person, but since homosexuals don't exactly act on the street I'm certain my condemnation will be seen as a condemnation of the person especially since I happen to know some gay people. More importantly though, why would I spend my talking to God time praying for gay people? Why am I not praying for world peace instead, or the end of poverty and sickness and an increase in God's blessings? Isn't that a very unhealthy obsession about what some other people do in their bedrooms which I should be praying God help me overcome instead of obsessing about another person's sexual activity?

I must remember to thank God for giving me a priority that does not obsess about another person's sexual activity.
Whether praying for world peace, good health, prosperity, gay people etc, in as much they are not against the will of God it is fine. If you choose to make the first 3 your prayer point and I the last there is nothing wrong with it.
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You are the "spot a homosexual" expert. What is my own with what or what not David and Jonathan are to each other. All I'll say is, siddon there, bin dey look, because there are a lot of things about David, you don't half know about

Elated or whatever he calls himself is a typical example of a closet gay, dwelling in self-hate and depression, and wishing things were different. I know cause I have met many like him, who are gays but are anti-gay to the core. Nothing you say will change their mindset for as long as religion is at play.

He has been deeply indoctrinated to believe that love between two humans of same same-sex is evil, an abomination!

They believe they know the truth, and whatever truth you present is corrupt and a misinterpretation for as long as it contradicts them. Bigotry is their second name.

Whether the male organ was designed for the vagina doesn't matter. It if mattered, he should be fighting against anal sex since even the female folks indulge in such. But no, he has to fight the gays cause they are out, something he can never find the balls or boldness to do. Should I call that jealousy...envy?

Check well, his definition of love is 'sex centered', his mindset is screwed.

Bro, dont waste your time arguing with these sardonic narcissist sadists, most of them have no life aside this forum. You will know by checking out the amount of time they spend here. Don't waste energy arguing with them, it won't lead anywhere.

Whether they approve of gayism or not, it is here to stay and they should prepare to adapt.

Time is the only barrier

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 4:22pm On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
kikikikikikikiki......for wia
I have plenty more surprising facts for you, your squirming and agonizing days have just begun. If not that you elated177, jesusjnr etctera are afraid of answering questions, there are a few more, yet to let the cat out of the bag other enlightening and astonishing disclosures, like the "arsenokoites" word and all, that will leave you gobsmacked and in awe

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by budaatum: 4:35pm On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Whether praying for world peace, good health, prosperity, gay people etc, in as much they are not against the will of God it is fine. If you choose to make the first 3 your prayer point and I the last there is nothing wrong with it.
Thanks.
God bless.
If a thing is against the will of the Almighty God I'm absolutely certain God could come down from heaven and turn them to salt himself. As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord by loving one another and not by condemning others because of some false inflated idea that I am more righteous than they are when the case might be that I incur a huge dentist bill when I am told "I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me you evildoer!’"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" / Valentine: Destinies Will Be Placed In Hand Of Marine Agents Tonight - Bamiloye / Whats Your Best 4 Letter Christian Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.