Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (12148 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Psalm 119:9-10 How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Some wicked parents, for reasons best known them, deliberately turn their sons and daughters into homosexuals and lesbians. Such parents are already under YHVH's curse. The Father in heaven will never create anyone a homosexual or lesbian, the same way he cannot create a person to be a thief after condemning stealing. He cannot contradict himself. He is not an author of confusion.

Instead of teaching their children the ways of the Father in heaven, his Commandments, some evil parents are teaching them how to seduce men and women - their sons how to seduce men and their fellow boys and their daughters how to seduce women and their fellow girls.

Most parents who deliberately turn their sons and daughters to homosexuals and lesbians, actually, among other things which I cannot list now, use the bodies of such children to enjoy such evil act. What I mean is this, while an immoral person is having sex with such child, he/she is also having sex with the child's father or mother simultaneously, depending on who is manipulating the child's soul at that moment. It is a soul thing and the demons make this possible for them. This may be difficult for some people to believe or understand, however those parents who do this know exactly what I am talking about.

In some cases, such wicked parents commit such evil act against YHVH Almighty for financial gains only. It is their way of getting their children to contribute their own quota to the family, by making them sell their bodies to men or women or both.

In any case, the root of all this is one demonic bondage or the other. It is as a result of the demonic covenant that exists in that family or lineage. They are transmitting exactly what their own parents taught. Their children will in turn pass it on to their own children and so the evil circle continues. They are actually honoring Baal or Molek or Satan. Lev 18:21 & 20:1-5; Deut 12:31 & 18:10; 2 Kings 17:17; Jer 7:31 & 32:35.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Do not be deceived by the shameless and unrepentant agents of darkness, both on this forum and outside, who have no iota of qualms distorting the Scriptures in order to carry out their father's desire as long as justifying the abominable act of homosexuality is concerned. Satan has appointed them to do exactly what they are doing.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Satan and his legion of demons know that the bodies of the saints of YHVH Almighty are his temples and it is only sexual immorality that can defile the body. This is why he uses his human agents to fill the world with all forms of sexual immorality such as homosexuality, lesbianism, fornication, etc.

Witchcraft and homosexuality/lesbianism are like a set of twin.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHWH, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHWH:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

6:19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

The saints of YHVH should focus on doing his will, obeying his Word and by that very fact, Yahushua the Messiah himself. As the saints do this, the Father in heaven will always protect them.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah should rather be preoccupied with how they will love their fellow human beings more. Let the saints be more interested in being light in this perverted and depraved world than focusing on the activities of Satan and the demons.

Do good to every one, irrespective of the race, tribe, ethnicity or religion of such person. This does not stop the saint from speaking out against sin and wickedness when the need arises. I know it is not easy, but our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will always give us the strength and resolve to do so.

The war we, the saints, engage in is not fought with physical knife and gun or stone and stick. Most of the war is in the mind. Spiritual war is mostly fought, lost and won in the mind. This is why Satan and the demons are desperately using their human slaves to attack the minds of people. Part of that attack is spreading fear and by so doing steering you away from the knowledge of the magnitude of the power you, the saint, has in the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

As a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you have his mind and Spirit and, therefore, should not succumb to the fear and scare tactics of the enemy. You, the saint, have been given the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Not the spirit of fear. Focus on traversing the path of righteousness. Obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven should be of utmost importance. The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty teach us how to love him and our fellow human beings.

Do not be distracted by the so-called activities and deep secrets of Satan. You do not need such knowledge. Of much importance to us as saints is bearing the fruits of righteousness -walking and dealing with others uprightly. When some see this light shining in and through us, they will desire to be light like us, too. However, the evil ones who will rather try to quench our light will be consumed by it.

You must know that the slaves of demons - those who practise witchcraft - are always in agony whenever they see us, the saints of YHVH Almighty. This is because the demons in them recognise the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in us, the saints. Why then should you stoop so low as to even pay attention to whether they drop snail, lizard, or even cry like bird? Don't you know that every form of witchcraft is powerless wherever the saints of YHVH Almighty are? The which demon such witch or wizard will send on errand will be rendered powerless the moment it sees us, carriers of the power of Yahushua the Messiah. This is why the demons turn around and instruct the idiots who send them on errands to start engaging in activities in futile attempt to weary your spirit. Sometimes, the bastards of Satan spray fumigants into our homes when we are sleeping, burn rubbish in the middle of the night to generate smoke, generate unnecessary loud noise, etc, just to weary us and give their demon masters a fighting chance. YHVH Almighty, our strength in the morning and our salvation on time of distress, does not grow tired or weary. He will never cease to give strength to the weary.

So, it does not matter whether the evil ones are of the marine, rock, terrestrial or arboreal, all they will ever be able to do through their their father, Satan, will always and for ever be under the feet of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, by that very fact, under our feet.

Therefore, let one witchcraft soul join to another from here to anywhere on the surface of the earth, the total of their witchcraft power will always be 0.0000 to infinity and under the feet of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. This is who you are as a saint of YHVH Almighty.

Therefore, do not call a conspiracy everything they call conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear. Do not dread what they dread. YHVH Almighty alone is the one you, the saint, are to fear. He alone is the one you are to dread.

You, the saint, serve a Master who has dominion over every power in heaven and on earth. That Master lives in you. He is Yahushua the Messiah, the Author of life. The Word of YHVH Almighty. You are his temple where he and the Father live. Keep his temple chaste by abstaining from sexual immorality. Abstain from sexual immorality, not for fear of being punished by Satan or the demons, but to honour your Master and Saviour whose temple you are.

Satan has no power to punish you, a saint of YHVH Almighty, because you are not his servant. Satan can only punish those who whose master he is. However, YHVH Almighty exercises authority over all he has created.

YOU SEE, THE WIND AND THUNDER BELONG TO YHVH ALMIGHTY. NO ONE CAN CAUSE THE WIND TO BLOW IN ANY DIRECTION OR MAKE THE THUNDER ROAR IN THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT BY THE POWER OF YHVH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THE SAINTS MUST NEVER FORGET THIS.

EL Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Rev 2:20, 24,25

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

24 & 25 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets, "I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come."

What our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, said here is no different from what he has said in:

Exodus 22:18 Do not allow a sorceress to live.

Deut 18:9-14 When you enter the land YHVH your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practises divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to YHVH; because of these same detestable practices YHVH your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before YHVH your God.

Whom did the Master say were taught by Jezebel? His servants. He did not say the world or sinners, but his servants. One may wonder why the servants of the Messiah would allow themselves to be taught things contrary to what they already knew. This is because the "teacher" claimed to be a prophetess. With the title of a prophetess, she claimed to have received revelations.

The intention of the woman, Jezebel, was to corrupt the servants of the Messiah and steer them away from what they already knew, righteousness. That was the only way she could rule exercise authority - satanic authority - over them.

By her teaching, she misled some of the saints into believing that there was nothing wrong with being in the Messiah and engaging in sinful activities, such as sexual immorality.

By her teaching, she taught some of the saints to have one leg in the path of righteousness and one leg in demonism. She taught that it was okay to eat from the table of the Messiah and the table Satan.

The teaching of Jezebel promoted all kinds of wickedness and disobedience to the Commandments of YHVH. She detested righteousness. Her teaching fiercely opposed the complete obedience to the Word of YHVH Almighty. She detested those who propagated/disseminated the Truth and promoted those who taught demonism/satanism(demonology).

This same spirit of Jezebel has wormed its way into the lives of so many people who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah.

There is no other weapon a saint of YHVH Almighty has than the Word of YHVH Almighty and obedience to him. The light in you, and which shines through you, the saint, is the authority and power you have over the powers of darkness and their activities. Allowing this light to shine - doing the will of YHVH Almighty, obeying his Word - is the only thing that renders the activities of the kingdom of darkness powerless, just as light cancels the effect of darkness. Knowing the names of demons and their levels will in no way empower the servants of YHVH El Shaddai in a spiritual warfare.

As a saint of YHVH Almighty, do not bother yourself with the knowledge of the activities of Satan. It is a journey down a slippery hill which no saint should embark on.

The servants of YHVH Almighty should rather concentrate on their own activities - bearing the fruits of righteousness. This alone nullifies the activities of the kingdom of wickedness and their agents. They know this very well.

As the servants of YHVH Almighty, let our focus be on the complete obedience to the Commandments of YHVH Almighty. .

It will do us a lot good to heed these pieces of advice from the Word and Wisdom of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

Proverbs 4:25-27 Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths of your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or to the left; keep your foot from evil.

May our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, continue to guide and guard his servants.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

May be edited.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Some wicked parents, for reasons best known them, deliberately turn their sons and daughters into homosexuals and lesbians. Such parents are already under YHVH's curse. The Father in heaven will never create anyone a homosexual or lesbian, the same way he cannot create a person to be a thief after condemning stealing. He cannot contradict himself. He is not an author of confusion.

Instead of teaching their children the ways of the Father in heaven, his Commandments, some evil parents are teaching them how to seduce men and women - their sons how to seduce men and their fellow boys and their daughters how to seduce women and their fellow girls.

Most parents who deliberately turn their sons and daughters to homosexuals and lesbians, actually, among other things which I cannot list now, use the bodies of such children to enjoy such evil act. What I mean is this, while an immoral person is having sex with such child, he/she is also having sex with the child's father or mother simultaneously, depending on who is manipulating the child's soul at that moment. It is a soul thing and the demons make this possible for them. This may be difficult for some people to believe or understand, however those parents who do this know exactly what I am talking about.

In some cases, such wicked parents commit such evil act against YHVH Almighty for financial gains only. It is their way of getting their children to contribute their own quota to the family, by making them sell their bodies to men or women or both.

In any case, the root of all this is one demonic bondage or the other. It is as a result of the demonic covenant that exists in that family or lineage. They are transmitting exactly what their own parents taught. Their children will in turn pass it on to their own children and so the evil circle continues. They are actually honoring Baal or Molek or Satan. Lev 18:21 & 20:1-5; Deut 12:31 & 18:10; 2 Kings 17:17; Jer 7:31 & 32:35.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Some adults, who are agents of the kingdom of wickedness, are being used by their master, the devil, to plant this detestable seed in the lives of the very young ones, which - unfortunately - grow up to like the evil act. YHVH's wrath will continue to fall on such accursed brood.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by tck2000(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
smh
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
tck2000:
smh

What's with the smh? You don't agree? Be free to air your grievances.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sexual sins, no doubt, are some of the most powerful weapons in the armoury of the kingdom of darkness. Same sex relationship is the most powerful among others.

Same sex relationship violates nature and pollutes the earth. It is filthy and detestable. It contaminates spirits, souls and bodies of those who engage in it.

Same sex relationship gives Satan and the demons the best satisfaction. This singular act of perversion pollutes the environment spiritually. The demons and Satan need spiritually polluted environment to thrive and operate.

This is why the saint must guard his or her heart with due diligence in any environment he or she finds himself or herself. In any environment where demons rule or dominate, you are likely to find spirits of sexual perversion. Any carrier of the light of YHVH Almighty in that environment is an outright enemy of the evil spirits in that environment and, by that very fact, the enemy of the human beings who worship them. This is why the spiritual warfare is always being fought.

Hold on to the Word of YHVH Almighty and he will never forsake you. Isaiah 8:20; Jer 6:16; Matt 11:28-30; Eph 6:11-18.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
What makes a person a man or a woman?

Biologically/naturally, a male has a penis and two testes. His chest is flat and he neither develops breasts like a female nor does he produce breast milk like a female. These are the core physical features of a male.

A female, on the other hand, has a vagina and develops breasts and breast milk.

The organ - penis or vagina - a person is born with determines their gender.

The point of all these is stated below.

No matter how handsome, good looking, pretty, beautiful or whatever a male may appear, he is not a woman. Regardless of how "soft" or even feminine a male may appear, it should never make him sexually desirable to other males.

It doesn't matter how stone-faced, "ugly", hard or whatever, a male may appear, he should never desire a person of the same gender or be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.

It is an aberration for a male to desire another male for sexual relationship. A male should not be a sexual object to another male. It is abnormal. It is an abomination.

Also, no matter how "ugly" or stone-faced a female looks, she is not a male. No matter how hard, muscular or even masculine a female is, she is female and should never be sexually attractive to other females. Such an attraction, wherever it exists, is an aberration. It is an abomination.

Regardless of how soft, pretty, beautiful, or whatever, a female may appear, she should neither desire nor be desired by a person of the same gender for any form of sexual relationship.

Sexual reassignment is an abomination. YHVH of Hosts sees it as detestable. It is from the pit of darkness. It is of the devil. What a person feels within - as long as gender is concerned - is irrelevant and shouldn't determine the person's gender. The mind can tampered with - deceived or influenced. But the physical features don't lie with respect to gender.

The feeling of being a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body is satanic.

The Crux of the matter is that no physical feature of a person should ever make such a person sexually appealing to the people of the same gender. No physical feature of a person of the same gender should ever make such a person sexually attractive to you.

Same-sex attraction is a thing of the mind. The mind can be tampered with.

Allow the Word of YHVH of Hosts to rule your mind. Don't let mind rule you into eternal damnation.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
No physical feature of a child is enough to make such child an intimacy gadget - object of sexual abuse - at hands of any adult. It becomes even worse when such an adult is a person of the same gender.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Same sex relationship of any kind is detestable and abominable. Turn away from it

YHVH abhors it. Nature abhors it.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
YHVH Almighty created those who practise homosexuality, but he neither created them homosexuals nor did he create homosexuality.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Jude 3 My dear friends, I was doing my best to write to you about the salvation we share in common, when I felt the need of writing at once to encourage you to fight on for the faith which once and for all YHVH has given his people.

The ruler of the kingdom of wickedness has intensified his assault on the Word of the Father in heaven. He knows the end is fast approaching. The only compass we have to navigate this world still remains the body of law...the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, has equipped us, his saints, to triumph over the wiles of the children of darkness.

Study the Scriptures for yourselves.

Abstain from sexual immorality, of which the worst and most disgusting of them is homosexuality.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 11:05am On May 01, 2020
For the umpteenth time; those whom YHVH Almighty will use to display his power and awesomeness in this world are made so from their mother's womb. This is the unimpeachable truth which the kingdom of darkness knows. We are not gonna stop proclaiming it.

From birth, such vessels of YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in the sky, are usually recognized by the forces of darkness. It is from that moment the forces of darkness start their fight against them.

The Hosts of heaven are with the vessels and will always help them to overcome.

Saints of YHVH Almighty, we all have roles to play in this righteous walk. No role is ignoble and none is too great. Just that each saint is endowed with power according to the task to which he or she has been committed.

Abstain from sexual immorality.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 5:00pm On May 07, 2020
Another form of modern day Baal worship is parents pushing their children into prostitution - male and female.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by meobizy(f): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
I did not read. If homosexuality is the work of Satan then God is very weak to allow it exist. I assumed he created everything both good and bad. I guess I thought wrong then.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2021
meobizy:
I did not read. If homosexuality is the work of Satan then God is very weak to allow it exist. I assumed he created everything both good and bad. I guess I thought wrong then.

What if you read it?

Emotional blackmail will get you nowhere.

Fire can be used to do a lot of good things. Fire can cause a lot of destruction. The Creator created fire. What man does with it, is entirely his prerogative.

The Creator created sex. The sex that he made is between a man and a woman - Scripturally sanctioned in the one between a man and a woman who are married to each other.

Homosexuality was taught human beings by Satan and the demons.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by MuttleyLaff: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2021
meobizy:
I did not read. If homosexuality is the work of Satan then God is very weak to allow it exist. I assumed He created everything both good and bad. I guess I thought wrong then.
Dont mind elated177, saying that "No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy" elated177 hasn't the slightest idea of what he pretends to make out that he knows about homosexuality.

You'll be correct, if you've sensed that God created homosexuality, just as well as He created heterosexuality. Satan is incapable of creating anything meaningful, incapable of how creating an atmosphere for love, commitment, faithfulness, kindness, warmth, loyalty, dedication cordiality, et cetera to exist and flourish.

elated177:
What if you read it?

Emotional blackmail will get you nowhere.

Fire can be used to do a lot of good things. Fire can cause a lot of destruction. The Creator created fire. What man does with it, is entirely his prerogative.

The Creator created sex. The sex that he made is between a man and a woman - Scripturally sanctioned in the one between a man and a woman who are married to each other.

Homosexuality can be abused, misused and even refused everything good about it, just as well as heterosexuality, can be abused, misused and even refused everything good about it.

The Creator created having sex, not only for just procreation reason. Infidelity, promiscuity, unfaithfulness, engaging in sexual relations with someone who isnt one's regular partner, having ritual sex with temple prostitutes et cetera were all taught human beings from influenced by Satan and fallen angelic host of heaven celestial beings aka demons
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

Who taught animals their own?

3 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
LordReed:

Who taught animals their own?

Are we going to do this all over again?
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

Are we going to do this all over again?

May be if you answer the question we won't have to.

2 Likes

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
LordReed:

May be if you answer the question we won't have to.

Any discussion with you in this regard is a waste of energy and time. We have done this before. Besides, I owe you nothing.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Acehart: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

Any discussion with you in this regard is a waste of energy and time. We have done this before. Besides, I owe you nothing.

You put up this topic so that an avenue for intellectual discussion can be created. Why would you create a topic and shy away when there seems to be a flaw in your postulation? If an argument ensues, then you can walk away; but remember, the height of your intelligence will be dwarfed if you don’t answer this question; So, did God create homosexuality? If your answer is ‘No’, can Satan create anything?

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Acehart:

You put up this topic so that an avenue for intellectual discussion can be created. Why would you create a topic and shy away when there seems to be a flaw in your postulation? If an argument ensues, then you can walk away; but remember, the height of your intelligence will be dwarfed if you don’t answer this question; So, did God create homosexuality? If your answer is ‘No’, can Satan create anything?

What are you talking about? Did you go through all the pages of the thread?

There is no dwarfing of intelligence. Forget this futile attempt at emotional blackmail.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Acehart: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

What are you talking about? Did you go through all the pages of the thread?

There is no dwarfing of intelligence. Forget this futile attempt at emotional blackmail.

Who or what taught animals homosexuality?

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Acehart:

Who or what taught animals homosexuality?

Check my other threads for the answer you seek.
If you think I am going into that issue here, you are badly mistaken.

Point out the flaw in my postulation.
Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by Acehart: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

Check my other threads for the answer you seek.
If you think I am going into that issue here, you are badly mistaken.

Point out the flaw in my postulation.

You are proving MuttleyLaff right when he said this of you: “You avoid answering questions because you know you will be pinned down and get being exposed”. Well, I was cheering you on but I guess it’s not worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

That's because you present the most brain dead arguments so I try to remind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. by elated177: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2021
LordReed:

That's because you present the most brain dead arguments so I try to remind you.

Really? Ihe efu! I have no time for your unending rants and rambles. Contrary to what you may have come to accept as your reality, you are not entitled to my time and energy. I will not waste my time and energy on you. I have always told you that you have serious witchcraft spirits operating in and through you. Whether you know this or not is irrelevant. As far as spiritual matters and spiritual power/authority are concerned, I am well above you and those demonic/witchcraft spirits and, therefore, your spiritual arrows and spiritual darts are useless.

You, Reed, must know that when you put together your own brain, the brains of all the human beings in your lineage, who are currently alive, and those unborn, the total power and intelligence that will emanate from them will not accomplish upto 0.00001% of what the brain of this humble saint, servant and messenger of Yahveh Almighty, Elated177, can accomplish through and by the Spirit of my Daddy in the sky without breaking a sweat.

Let me remind you, Reed, again, that your entire lineage from its very first existence on earth to this present time and to the next 1000 years, has not and will not have anyone as greatly and awesomely endowed and honoured by the Creator of heaven and earth, Yahveh Almighty, like this his humble saint, servant and messenger of Yahushua the Messiah, Elated177.

Imagine these scums of Satan and demons always trying to pull down someone 1000 times greater and better than them. Ihe efu!

Now, Reed, take a walk cos I have no time to give pearls to pigs or give sacred things to dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga / Richest Church In The World / I Have Decided To Help The Christians Do Some Concret Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.