Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (81946 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Abeyjide: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
cobsol:

Get ready there could be war!

If you've den violence before, I know vividly you won t make such a statement. even secondus will run out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Corrinthians(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Peter Oblair Obediently Articulated Pdp's monies meant to secure bl8ck votes from PotorVille into his pockets. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by deji68: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol...but this one go pass Orubebe oooo
[quote author=bmos post=76117737][/quote]
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by francklyme(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Praktikals:
We will not take this
[/color][color=#550000] grin
We all miss the Elder!!!
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by CoolAmbience(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chepos1:
Pls dont concede defeat yet, there is still hope.

grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
WritePal:
APC is massively rigging this election, but bubu will eventually be forced to handover to atiku. PDP must never accept this cooked result. The stolen mandate must be recovered. Viva Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by HimName: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP and it Satanic and demonic supporters should not wail yet.

Obviously, dem don smell the coffee.

Thieves working endlessly to install a renowned Kleptomaniac on our collective reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by namio10: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi's badluck killed Atiku. The fraudster pocketed all the billions that Atiku gave him for mobilisation in the SE cheesy
Must you comment?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Ezi1993(f): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
���
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by ukpa: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
At this juncture, I call on the army and other security agencies to be alert and to deal decisively with any rifrraf that threatens the peace of this great nation.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by anambraamaka: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
E Don red oo
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Dee60: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Does that signal that they have lost?
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by CoolAmbience(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kamelot77:
so early, dey av already reject d election without seeing d K4 state

You knw nor say most of these PDP people head nor correct before?

Rejecting result when collation is still ongoing.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by MVLOX(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Babiboy:
How can you reject a game that we didn't even play
After SE results we will attack with 4-3-3 formation

Four defenders: Kaduna (RB) Bauchi(CB) Katsina (CB) Jigawa (LB)

Midfielders: Gombe (RCM) Sokoto (CDM) Zamfara (LCM)

Attackers: Kebbi (ARW) Kano (Messi) Borno (CR7) Keeper: Yobe (David De Gea)
lol see formation

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Timijo(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi's badluck killed Atiku. The fraudster pocketed all the billions that Atiku gave him for mobilisation in the SE cheesy
Face the truth guy, this election was rigged in favour of APC.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
5thElement:
Sore losers. Na their way. Let them reject it
We Nigerians accept it. Ntor!!!!

You and your family accept not Nigerians. I am a Nigerian and so my family and friends, don’t dictate for us. Dictate for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
All the way to Tribunal it should be. If in any way any of the parties are not down with the results released by Inec, the next available option is the Election Tribunal.

PDP should do good to avail themselves of this provision and stop whining.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
anigbajumo:

Ehnnn,protest for thief to sell NNPC...I dey come join u sir

I don't want that sanctimonious nonsense. I will not also argue. The will of majority of Nigerians shall prevail.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by LordPsalm(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Em5:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-pdp-rejects-presidential-election-results/amp
If fighting for u people means being meaningful, then count me out
Make una fight una sef
Nothing concern ordinary Nigerians
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by nans24: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2019

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by lolybaby(f): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
jericco1:
APC una fada
Ntor!! people collect pdp stolen money (1k,2k)and vote for apc who has no money to offer,so you people think we want to sell our future?sai baba!!
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by blowjob: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
THUNDER FIRE PDP grin grin grin

DEM PLAN CONFUSION grin grin grin grin

BUT DIA PLAN FAILED.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Smile4daddy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
OBJ has scammed Atiku.... fear that man, his heart is the one the Bible use to write the heart of a man is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Sagay212: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Umu ipods will commit suicide in large numbers ooo. Them never even announce winner, them don dey cry...kikikiki. biafrau.d loading. Atikulate and obituary for biafrau.d president.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by abacusCm(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
k

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You and your family accept not Nigerians. I am a Nigerian and so my family and friends, don’t dictate for us. Dictate for yourself.

Sore losers. Cry us an ocean. If PDP wins you'll accept the result, right?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by fuke(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Em5:

Sore loser.
He will reject Nassarawa and FCT byt Accept Rovers and Oyo
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by adanny01(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
The way PDP were sharing campaign pictures, saying they were loved by the entire state. I knew the plan was just to make their followers believe that the state is PDP but when they fail to win, they will have grounds to say it was rigged even with no such thing.

PDP planned to reject the election if they lose thats why Atiku didnt want to sign the peace accord.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by Timijo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
ukpa:
At this juncture, I call on the army and other security agencies to be alert and to deal decisively with any rifrraf that threatens the peace of this great nation.
Did you just mention peace in Nigeria? Where were the policemen, soldiers and other security agents when killings of Nigerians took place in Rivers and Lagos states on Saturday during the elections?
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by BiafraIsFree: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
The zoo elections will cause serious uprisings because of APC Fulani cabals.
Re: PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results by bigtt76(f): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
Don't destroy this country abeg ....if only your result is genuine and nobody else's who will accept it? How are you certain your agents did not tamper with the results? Stop bullying anybody jooooor! Go to court if you have a case don't heat up the polity. Instead of campaigning based on issues you guys turned it into personality clash contest .....see your self now?

Em5:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969? / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.