Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84409 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by nelcliff(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2019
I heard he has traveled out of the country since yesterday. The War saw politician meet with war but failed to conquer it. Rest in peace politically.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by jayson87: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2019
yemeshak:
This is the best news ever...Even PDP no win presidency again, this one don calm my nerve.
not only you brother

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
He surely will fight for himself. I can't start, this morning, telling you my personal experience with God on this matter of giving his glory to a man, even unconsciously.

stalwart123:

Let God fight for himself. He's a man of war!!!

His words won't go unfulfilled.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by owonikoko700(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2019
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-3-3 formation....

Modiefied: Keeper Imo State ( De gea)

Defenders : Benue (Jordi Alba) Edo(Otamendi) Akwa Ibom(Sergio Ramos) Taraba(Alex Sandro)

Mid fielders: Plateau(Kante) Adamawa(Pogba) Cross River(Hazard)

Attackers: P.H(Messi) Delta(Aguero) Anambra(C.Ronaldo)
lwkm...coach sarri,
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Teejay13(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Good for him.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by MistaCode(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
owonikoko700:
lwkm...coach sarri,
Guy about 5 states scored an own goal....

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by edibobo: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2019
All Hail Uncommon Loser. To God be all the glory....useless traitor
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ezegold4we: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Akpabio just overrated himself and underrated his people and God but finally God just dealt with him,

No matter the political appointment Buhari will give him, there's nothing like being an elected senator, he fell from grass to grace the day he left pdp,

From uncommon achiever to an uncommon looser, this is funny.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Archaebonk(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
End of Warsaw in Akwa Ibom
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by rummmy: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
So, eeerm, you people don't see democracy under threat with his loss?? grin grin

Things like this are simply pointers to the credibility of the polls. Buhari should be commended big time. cool

Imagine Akpabio, Akume, and Ajimobi losing...These aren't small names in APC. wink
the election was not credible,it I'd obvious inec is working is under the control of apc, forget the initial gra gra, we all know.. The evidence of inec favouring apc are all over the world.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sunbilor(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
dfrost:

Saraki is also a traitor especially to his family.

Never, ever turn your back on your family. Haba! Saraki is over-ambitious. His avarice is second to none.

Last last all man for himself. Let him answer for his cases. If he is guilty, Kirikiri fiam. If he's innocent, he can enjoy his looted money. Thieves all of them.

If he is innocent, he can enjoy his looted money? You contradict yourself here.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dfrost: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
sunbilor:
If he is innocent, he can enjoy his looted money? You contradict yourself here.

He looted money. All of them do. Not all the money he looted is he being accused. He is accused of some things and not all e.g. having a hand in the robbery attack in Kwara.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by wiseone28: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Seun360:
Cant believe Akpabio lost in a poll conducted in Annang land, despite what he did for his own clan.

Not very surprised though cos the Akwa Ibom people that i know can sell their blood relative for as little as 5k.
Very true that's what caused his defeat..
He was very confident of his ppl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.