Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84414 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by amaham(m): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
bmos:

Retured to become a Minister of FRN
Minister is nothing compared to the clout of an elected sinator .... I wish him the best
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
SirIconR:
God bless Nigerians... no room for political godfatherism....come 2023 ... Tinubu you are next

Why wait till 2023? Lets all vote for Agbaje and kick Tinubu out.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by AgboUC: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Uncommon retirement
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ok

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by DeeTweenie(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Yes
Amdoyin:
the Senate President will either go for ekwenradu or okorocha my guy..
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by stalwart123(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
He won't spend it in good health... He took the place of God and made statements that only the Almighty God normally makes and ends with and thou shall know that I am the Lord God of Israel. Boast that belongs only to God....watch his days going forward

The government that made him speak like God will despise him and when they are leaving will throw him to the dogs

Let God fight for himself. He's a man of war!!!

His words won't go unfulfilled.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
ckmayoca:
Ahh. Now waiting for Amaechi to be religated when PMB is finally annou.nced winner.

Some set of crooks went back into to the house...
Orji kali
ABBA Moro
Teslim folarin

As we cut the fingers another set keeps growing

Exactly my thought. Some are leaving, another set us coming in

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by olisaokere(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
trexzee:

Saraki's own is worse cos Atiku is not gonna be the president and Buhari might consider him for ministerial appointment.

Exactly!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Pacesetter123(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
chloride6:

Minister of Trade and Commerce awaits you
kikikukikukikikiiiiiiiii
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by gal10(f): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone ask Uche Thirdus, the oldest experienced Wailer, if democracy is still *under threat*. I am hoping he would protest against this result as well, with Reno in tow. grin grin

Akpabio.. incoming SSG!! I hail you sir.

grin
NEVER!! Write it down

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Ekymacz1(f): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio during the campaign committed the unpardonable sin ie sin against the Holy Spirit. This is the result
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by newoffer: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
Well if it true, then I like it. I hate Godfatherism. Akpabio telling everybody that he will singlehandedly my bury PDP in his state was an insult to the people
. He ruined his legacies. A pleasant fool
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Andyg: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemeshak:
This is the best news ever...Even PDP no win presidency again, this one don calm my nerve.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Yooseph(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Both Saraki and Akpabio now ex-Senators. Too bad. This is an evidence that no condition is permanent.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Sholaco: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Automatically he will be a minister of enjoyment under baba cool
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by MistaCode(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
I did! Your immaturity came to full display! Conceding defeat when it's not over and Zombies we're even consoling your arse! embarassed
Hmmmmm....Are u sure u know what u talking about?
last last we go dey alright
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by AskProf: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Victor Umeh retired

Godwill Akpabio retired

George Akume retired

What more can I ask for?

Victor Umeh became a senator just last year.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Unipet1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
LMAO
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Kennitrust(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
He was doing a mock crying for PDP, Now. He will have a real cry for his frustration.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by MobilityExpress: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Newboss:

4m. Deal? angry

You're really vexing grin please come back and price well after you cool down grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sureEbh: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
In Dino’s voice. He is a pensioner politician
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by CoolAmbience(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired

See them......

How market with your Atikulation? Peter Obi wey na only lie full him mouth na him dem wan make our VP! Nawa o.

If you dey teach people wey no sabi anything something, dem go dey make noise.

Both people wey neva comot from their village before dey shout 'Atikulated'.

Mtchewww.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Ubdavis(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
The grand commander of the Warsaw. Am happy to see u fall yakata!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by adebayour04: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good news of the day.Look at god father of akwa ibom disgrace
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by kapelvej: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired
these are the real people that failed the PDP
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Badonasty(m): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
sharpden:

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akpabio-loses-senatorial-seat/

Him appointment dey wait for am....be disturbing yourself cos of people that their 5th generation don't need to work
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gbolasubby: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio,don't cry,its Godwill.you fought a gallant fight.Though you are not going back to the Senate, a juicy post awaits you in the next dispensation.Your defection to the ruling party st that time the disgraced Saraki and his go travellers wanted to pull the government down really helped in calming frayed nerves. You do well my man
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Eyah, he tried his best, he will surely be compensated.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by calculator101(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is retirement season for all of you guys that Bleep GEJ up last 4 years .1.Atiku 2 .Saraki 3. Even You Akpabio... Happy Retirement...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by kevwemike: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
sharpden:

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akpabio-loses-senatorial-seat/
useless man only a fool will vote for u. Irrelevant fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.