Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84405 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Banter1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes
Atiku win or loose I don't care again.
Akpabio has finally retired
fed appointment waiting for him

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by igwefivestar(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
sharpden:

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-akpabio-loses-senatorial-seat/
he will now understand that it is only God

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by taurusmena1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
If buhari wins, it's automatically a win for Akpabio cos he will be given a ministerial appointment.same goes for Saraki if Atiku wins
Donmedra:
Yes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by trexzee: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
deen4real7902:

Retired ke, he will be given federal appointment if Buhari wins
It's not if, more of when
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-3-3 formation....

Modiefied: Keeper Imo State ( De gea)

Defenders : Benue (Jordi Alba) Edo(Otamendi) Akwa Ibom(Sergio Ramos) Taraba(Alex Sandro)

Mid fielders: Plateau(Kante) Adamawa(Pogba) Cross River(Hazard)

Attackers: P.H(Messi) Delta(Aguero) Anambra(C.Ronaldo)

I support APC. But I must say that this is creative and very funny. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by odinga1of: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
Best news of the week grin Best news of the week

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
He won't spend it in good health... He took the place of God and made statements that only the Almighty God normally makes and ends with and thou shall know that I am the Lord God of Israel. Boast that belongs only to God....watch his days going forward

The government that made him speak like God will despise him and when they are leaving will throw him to the dogs

stalwart123:
angry

Happy retirement sir.

You shall spend it in good health and long life.

You shall reap the fruit of your labour.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Femijohn198: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
buhari will appoint him as minister
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Raahym(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Waiting for Inec to declare Pmb as the winner.

Wailers are in a severe pain grin

sifia pain you mean?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by emekaRaj(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

That's Buhari next minister of Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Xclusiveanalyst: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
RIP TO HIS POLITICAL CAREER
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by chloride6: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by trexzee: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
olisaokere:

Exactly!!!.he jumped ship and lost just like Saraki
Saraki's own is worse cos Atiku is not gonna be the president and Buhari might consider him for ministerial appointment.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dboss12(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
disregard fake news nairaland folks.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

sharap
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by phransix2: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Victor Umeh retired

Godwill Akpabio retired

George Akume retired

What more can I ask for?

U forgot to Add Ajimobi
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by gottliebglobal(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seun360:
Cant believe Akpabio lost in a poll conducted in Annang land, despite what he did for his own clan.

Not very surprised though cos the Akwa Ibom people that i know can sell their blood relative for as little as 5k.
May God forgive you for this generalization.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by bmos(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Retured to become a Minister of FRN
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Bnladan(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Una do una self d same way igbos did dem self for 2015. Akpabio for become senate president. Na win-win for d sons of d caliphate and d great people of oduduwa. Our marriage will surely last

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Sarki and his fellow Northern political analyst will come to nairaland and begin to propagate fake analysis for we in the south
My brother... Chris that Akpabio had earlier retired? Chai! My Akpabio! Uko! Obongowo! The uncommon transformer! The thief with a benevolent spirit! How are the mighty fallen!!

Even Nsima will be happy with this! Bob Ekarika will love it too! Udoedeghe nkor?

Senatordave come here and wail!

What a shame! APC why

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dboss12(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
disregard fake news nairaland folks. FAKE NEWS
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Mankosi: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is the pic of what happened to Akpabio. He was given an umbrella to cover himself but he choose to be drenched. Na him do himself.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Blue3k(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
dboss12:
disregard fake news nairaland folks.

INEC hasnt released results according to premium times but I pretty sure he lost. They need to announce results already.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by chloride6: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amdoyin:
the Senate President will either go for ekwenradu or okorocha my guy..

Senate president will be north

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ozo13(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

noooo.he isnt."juicy appointment in sarakis voice loading"
Na sarakI loose.cos no political appointment for him.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-3-3 formation....

Modiefied: Keeper Imo State ( De gea)

Defenders : Benue (Jordi Alba) Edo(Otamendi) Akwa Ibom(Sergio Ramos) Taraba(Alex Sandro)

Mid fielders: Plateau(Kante) Adamawa(Pogba) Cross River(Hazard)

Attackers: P.H(Messi) Delta(Aguero) Anambra(C.Ronaldo)

All the states and people you list here are like Arsenal, the real Barcelona is coming
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Johnboom: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Big mistake from Akwaibom, they Could have produced Senate President
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
ogmask:

I dey come sleep dey catch me. akpabio fall my hand, leg and even remove my boxer...
grin
APC is wicked!! Chai! E no go better for APC for setting my Akpabio up for disgrace!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by otomatic(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Warsaw saw God.

What money cannot do, more money...
What More money cannot do... #OnlyGod.

I congratulate my people. We say a resounding no to playing god. We keep the faith... #No decamping. PDP for life.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Raahym:

sifia pain you mean?
what is "Sifia"?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
MistaCode:

Abeg oO, I was never a zombie and won't be even in win/defeat....!!
Go back, read and comprehend that post
I did! Your immaturity came to full display! Conceding defeat when it's not over and Zombies we're even consoling your arse! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.