Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84403 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ImDStar: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Victor Umeh retired

Godwill Akpabio retired

George Akume retired

What more can I ask for?

David mark also retired... I love that.

Three things sweet my Belle, David mark retired, akpanio, and saraki..

Even though he's Atikus DG, I always pray that he allow kwara have breathing space.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by gamaliel9: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nigerianization:
Akpabio left the jungle where he was a lion to the city where he became a dog. Even in one of his ass licking as a dog, he was offered an opportunity to reclaim his kingdom in the jungle (umbrella) but he refused.

Politicians must learn to feel the pulse of their people and not arrogate to themselves the position of being a god to their people.

Guy...you are a professor of literature....look at my own

The uncommon has become common
Saw-war has seen warsaw...it is finished
Rejected by his own...

The margin of win was shameful..not even up to half

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by maestroferdi: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
handie:
Warsaw Saw War. You served ur purpose excellently in Akwa Ibom..... NDDC chairmanship is urs for the taking
lol...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by captianfreeman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
At this juncture, I don't care who wins or loses. All that I desire in this election has come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by soothsayer2: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stop crying than the bereaved... Juicy political appointment is already waiting for him...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Ibusho: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thats our minster for Niger Delta or Labour
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
That serves the uncommon TRAITOR right

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by deen4real7902: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired

Retired ke, he will be given federal appointment if Buhari wins
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Jeremiahgirl01(f): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
I love Nairaland��
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
williams080:
this not be news from the NATION NA BLOOGER BE DIS, i go too happy as all the ex governnor dey go home one by one

Its d nation newspaper. No b blogger

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Timfreds(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is all I have been waiting for.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by watchindelta(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Remain tinubu. Godfather
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by timibare(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
This has been the best results/news to me today!!!!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by anytexy: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Is it confirmed? Before I comment
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by BubuZombi: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemeshak:
This is the best news ever...Even PDP no win presidency again, this one don calm my nerve.

Lol. This people can change defeat tactics...

4+4 is a goal already
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Rikidony(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Akpabio my man how manage
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by gamaliel9: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
ImDStar:

David mark also retired... I love that.

Three things sweet my Belle, David mark retired, akpanio, and saraki..

Even though he's Atikus DG, I always pray that he allow kwara have breathing space.

David Mark did not contest senatorial primaries. He stood down and told his people to vote for Abba Moro who won with a landslide

9 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Kingkamal(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
stalwart123:
angry

Happy retirement sir.

You shall spend it in good health and long life.

You shall reap the fruit of your labour.
ministerial appointment is waiting for him...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by ashiwere: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good news. God over all. Money is not everything, a lesson for others to learn from

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by spencekat(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Warsaw saw war and war consumed Warsaw.Warsaw senator lost heavily.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by otabuko(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired
Ministerial appointment.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by gcof(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
ckmayoca:
Ahh. Now waiting for Amaechi to be religated when PMB is finally annou.nced winner.

Some set of crooks went back into to the house...
Orji kali
ABBA Moro
Obanikoro.

As we cut the fingers another set keeps growing

hahaja na to cut them all at the same time
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Buhari doesn't like looters have you forgotten?

Buhari likes this one amongst others
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by UdemeJoshua(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
I'm satisfied
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Alberttahir: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Guy, small small naw. Must u reveal everytn? Some wailers may decide to go to bed without eating cos of this o. Next level straight.
DoTheNeedful:
He would be made a minister.

Na Saraki loss bad pass. A whole SP and a godfather lost totally. grin. No appointment for him; nothing. He would spend the next four years spending his loot without replenishing it.

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SimplePlan34: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tinubu Don diecieve sm
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by rummmy: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone ask Uche Thirdus, the oldest experienced Wailer, if democracy is still *under threat*. I am hoping he would protest against this result as well, with Reno in tow. grin grin

Akpabio.. incoming SSG!! I hail you sir.

grin
as long as he is not a senator, we are ok

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Brainlevels: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pride indeed goes before a fall

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Best News of the 2019 elections
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Seun360(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cant believe Akpabio lost in a poll conducted in Annang land, despite what he did for his own clan.

Not very surprised though cos the Akwa Ibom people that i know can sell their blood relative for as little as 5k.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Kennydoc(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone ask Uche Thirdus, the oldest experienced Wailer, if democracy is still *under threat*. I am hoping he would protest against this result as well, with Reno in tow. grin grin

Akpabio.. incoming SSG!! I hail you sir.

grin

No be only SSG, he go even comot Osinbajo put am for VP. Buhari that cannot trust southerners will carry SSG and give Akpabio. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by EDACHE9(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.