Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation (84406 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by eddy4naija: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good melody to the ears, thought he could bite d fingers that made him and go scot free, sorry

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by lagdmark(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Happy BADDAY Ex Senator Godswill Akpaamu.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dododawa1: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
stalwart123:
angry

Happy retirement sir.

You shall spend it in good health and long life.

You shall reap the fruit of your labour.
oga,U loss, not him because APPIONTMENT is sure.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by oglalasioux(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ah! The only good news since this sham election.

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Seun360:
Cant believe Akpabio lost in a poll conducted in Annang land, despite what he did for his own clan.

Not very surprised though cos the Akwa Ibom people that i know can sell their blood relative for as little as 5k.
haba hw much did de sell ajimobi in oyo or hw d north keep voting anything Apc...akpabio miscalculated...he has been rendered irrelevant in akwa ibom politics...yy can't he play opposition if tinubu joined pdp den would dee be an apc for him to run too

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by deavicky(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
yemeshak:
This is the best news ever...Even PDP no win presidency again, this one don calm my nerve.
oboy this one na encouragement oh. But no worry we go win if no win God go show up

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2019
MistaCode:

Hmmmmm....Are u sure u know what u talking about?
last last we go dey alright
it's Ok. One love!

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 12:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Seun360:
Cant believe Akpabio lost in a poll conducted in Annang land, despite what he did for his own clan.

Not very surprised though cos the Akwa Ibom people that i know can sell their blood relative for as little as 5k.
..for as little as 5k and you don't think Akpabio would have offered them 10k to get the job done? Which books have you been reading? angry

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Fizoperuzi(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2019
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-3-3 formation....

Modiefied: Keeper Imo State ( De gea)

Defenders : Benue (Jordi Alba) Edo(Otamendi) Akwa Ibom(Sergio Ramos) Taraba(Alex Sandro)

Mid fielders: Plateau(Kante) Adamawa(Pogba) Cross River(Hazard)

Attackers: P.H(Messi) Delta(Aguero) Anambra(C.Ronaldo)
you rough��
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
haba hw much did de sell ajimobi in oyo or hw d north keep voting anything Apc...akpabio miscalculated...he has been rendered irrelevant in akwa ibom politics...yy can't he play opposition if tinubu joined pdp den would dee be an apc for him to run too
Thanks mehn!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 12:27am On Feb 26, 2019
dododawa1:
oga,U loss, not him because APPIONTMENT is sure.
Do you know the terrible blow this loss has dealt on Akpabio's giant-sized ego? He was simply demystified! The UNCOMMON GOVERNOR has been demystified!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Seun360(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
..for as little as 5k and you don't think Akpabio would have offered them 10k to get the job done? Which books have you been reading? angry

Not talking for talking sake, stayed in that state for more than a decade.

I know their character.

Made calls to verify the news and was reliably informed that pdp bought votes.

So Akpabio could be betrayed by his own clan for a paltry 5k?

Na dem sabi sha.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Seun360:

I know their character.

Na dem sabi sha.
Akpabio paid 10k,the people rejected him and voted him out so what are u saying

3 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Gandollaar(f): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Seun360:

I know their character.

Na dem sabi sha.
... and I asked you, if 5k was the bait, you don't think Akpabio would double it and have his way? So now you mean Akpabio is a poor man even when he came with federal might? This is a guy who is explaining to your EFCC how he spent 168b during his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Bakasey: 12:45am On Feb 26, 2019
May the good Lord bless the people of Ikot Ikpeba senatorial districts
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by DeOTR: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2019
EdoBozz:

You are wrong, Akpabio is now APC so if Buhari wins he is likely to have a juicy appointment. Unlike Saraki that is completely retired because if Atiku should loose which is already the likely case, there is no single room for any political appointment.
Don't be surprised if you see Saraki decamp back to APC.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2019
MistaCode:
Cool tho...
Saraki retired because of Atiku
Akpabio retired because of Buhari

Both Team To Score achieved
Perhaps it's time for Atiku to deploy our 4-3-3 formation....

Modiefied: Keeper Imo State ( De gea)

Defenders : Benue (Jordi Alba) Edo(Otamendi) Akwa Ibom(Sergio Ramos) Taraba(Alex Sandro)

Mid fielders: Plateau(Kante) Adamawa(Pogba) Cross River(Hazard)

Attackers: P.H(Messi) Delta(Aguero) Anambra(C.Ronaldo)

The difference is, Akpabio will be compensated with a juicy appointment while Saraki will have to go on self exile
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by MistaCode(m): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Xda59:

The difference is, Akpabio will be compensated with a juicy appointment while Saraki will have to go on self exile
Be there deceiving yourself.....
Watch how transfer windows of Politicians will open after the Elections......
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Oricha79(m): 2:05am On Feb 26, 2019
yemeshak:
This is the best news ever...Even PDP no win presidency again, this one don calm my nerve.
akpabio go collect in senate through the back door...watch and see
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by sunbilor(m): 2:48am On Feb 26, 2019
isahsalee:

Haba, Saraki a traitor?
Akpabio, not Saraki.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Xmanspeed(m): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2019
with buhari in Aso rock akpabio has not retired.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Dalby(m): 4:19am On Feb 26, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
He would be made a minister.

Na Saraki loss bad pass. A whole SP and a godfather lost totally. grin. No appointment for him; nothing. He would spend the next four years spending his loot without replenishing it.

In Jail!!!
One of those cases must hold am this time grin grin grin
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by SirIconR(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

Why wait till 2023? Lets all vote for Agbaje and kick Tinubu out.
True talk
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by emezuo17: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired
. Now it is balanced. Saraki out akpabio out.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2019
Seun360:

I know their character.

Na dem sabi sha.
you lie, what influenced the voting out of Akpabio is not necessarily money inducement,instead he akpabio bribed the bribeable voters and he was watched thug for thug.
And again people were. tired of Akpabios greed and arrogance(him and the shepolopolo wife)that talks anyhow
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by fx45(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Corrinthians:
Someone ask Uche Thirdus, the oldest experienced Wailer, if democracy is still *under threat*. I am hoping he would protest against this result as well, with Reno in tow. grin grin

Akpabio.. incoming SSG!! I hail you sir.

grin
A Southerner as SSG under Buhari? What are you smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by bluecircle470: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
Yes

Atiku win or loose I don't care again.

Akpabio has finally retired

So una don agree sayAkpabio even big pass Atiku and Saraki grin grin

Continue wailing MUMURIC
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dfrost: 6:44am On Feb 26, 2019
SAMTOBIJU:
Exactly my thought. Some are leaving, another set us coming in

These ones coming in are not intelligent. Winter is coming.

Something dangerous is really happening and is coming. Most people are yet to see it �.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by adebayour04: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Can anybody show me the picture of losserbio rite now
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dfrost: 6:47am On Feb 26, 2019
fx45:
A Southerner as SSG under Buhari? What are you smoking?

Kwali weed. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by dfrost: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2019
sunbilor:
Akpabio, not Saraki.

Saraki is also a traitor especially to his family.

Never, ever turn your back on your family. Haba! Saraki is over-ambitious. His avarice is second to none.

Last last all man for himself. Let him answer for his cases. If he is guilty, Kirikiri fiam. If he's innocent, he can enjoy his looted money. Thieves all of them.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation by iamgoodfriday(m): 7:03am On Feb 26, 2019
i love that, old leaders are going down one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.