Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80533 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam

My friend gerrrrout of here and stop whining. Igbos will never smell presidency for the next 200 years
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Brightest04(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2019
femi4:
Exactly, Atiku lost this election in the North. It has nothing to do with the South
That's right but the dullards don't know this
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by oyatz(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2019
This is misleading.

1) ATIKU is a fulfude speaking Fulani man from Adamawa.

2) Buhari is only 25% Fulani

3) IBB is a Gwari/Nupe man, Abacha was a Kanuri and Abdulsami is Gwari/Hausa.

4) ONLY Murtalar Muhammed and Shagari can be described as true Fulani men

TruthinAction:

You don't understand the politics of the North. Atiku is not a Fulani man. The Fulani are the ones who conquered the Hausas and established emirates. So, how will they allow a conquered person to rule over them? The problem with us in the south is that we see the Hausas and the Fulanis as one. The common denominator is that most of them are all Muslims. But when it comes to leadership, the Fulanis are in control. Virtually every northerner that has ever ruled Nigeria are all Fulani except Gowon who is from the middle belt.

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by OrangeOlamide: 5:31am On Feb 26, 2019
The north has condemned Naija!

staytravel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM

See title OHHH

How can person say they like poverty?

Unua craze big big time.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Meritocracy: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2019
toluleke:
One thing is sure, people now understand that their vote is the power and no one will play with it, enlightment of people will increase. The issues isn't Atiku or North, but never again would we allow hungry lions into the system. The same way Saraki , Ajumobi , Obasanjo were disgrace so will Tinubu be disgrace o to ge Tinubu. But for now Sai Buhari

Forget about disgracing Tinubu, if you know, you know. He single handedly change Nigeria and has not been in power since 2007.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Olajah81: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam

Keyboard warriors...
Go protest naa...
Say baba 2023
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by K9blunt(f): 5:36am On Feb 26, 2019
Its simple. The north love illiterates that are just like them.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by adecz: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2019
If the North had all this type
of planning, how come for 12years they were
unable to put Buhari on the throne?

Buhari only got to power by the grace of
Ameachi & Tinubu.

That is why the north remains the
poorest region in the world. They do not
Use power to better themselves, only
to enrich individuals to enable them to
continue oppressing the willing peasants
or talaKawa..

Nonsense!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by FrancisIgya: 5:42am On Feb 26, 2019
FFK, after a failed prophecy on PMB's defeat is now into flaming embers of religious and ethnic disunity.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by hfc80: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Baba cool down ok
Zombiekiller010:
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Blazinglight: 5:47am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.

I laugh. Where is corruption more institutionalized if not with the Northerners? They are united in their greed to keep raping the resouces of the nation and use state machineries to cover up their mideeds.

Ask yourself what meaningful thing majority of the North has added to the economy. Though there are some very few good ones that have integrity.

All I can say is congratulations and welcome to your NEXT LEVEL of hardship, I await your lamentations in the shortest time.

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by hollywater: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Gbam
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Ganamustgo(m): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Don't be silly please. Who named the stadium 'sani abacha', the people of kano state or the government/military regime?

Mohammed abacha has been contesting for the governorship of kano state for about 12yrs now, and in any election he doesn't even get the 2nd position because people don't usually vote for him simply because of his late father's 'atrocity'.

We don't reward corruption here in the north, understand this.

I guess Gandollar won't be reelected.

You are very good at spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Acidosis(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2019
I completely disagree with FFK. The brainwashed Southern Nigerians are the reasons behind Buhari's expected victory. Until Tinubu and co came to package GMB, he was a nobody in the country. He contested 3 times, and lost all three.

The only opportunity to get this country restructured has been destroyed by the same people of the South who want a restructured country. Atiku is the only Northern Nigerian politician and the most liberal who believes in the potentials of a restructured Nigeria. He only needed around 65-75% of the votes in the South to win, but we failed him.

Sowore and others will continue to waste their time. Atiku is the only channel to get people like Moghalu, Sowore and co into power.

Southern Nigerians, owing to personal ambitions of some wealthy individuals, wasted an opportunity they will never have again.

7 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Lokostic77: 5:52am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves
bros in as much I don't like fani kayode but there is truth in what he said just watch out for 2023 God will keep you and I save, before 2019 election I said this election is sure for Buhari although I didn't like his style of governance but I knew quite alright that Atiku can never win him that was my personal opinion in which I did not declare public so by 2023 you will see bad side of northerners, it is then you will know they are not worth to have southerner support just cross your leg and see what is going to happen, I pray for long life and prosperity for everyone of us just mark my word and Fanikayode word just the message not the messanger.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by ishadfurnitures: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2019
My brother the guy maybe right ,Abacha was a military dictatorship that hijacked power with like 4 years which which you can compare him with Atiku and what the North saw in 8 years of Democracy under this same.Pdp . So the North always felt Atiku is more corrupt to Abacha.
meccuno:
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Lokostic77: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Acidosis:
I completely disagree with FFK. The brainwashed Southern Nigerians are the reasons behind Buhari's expected victory. Until Tinubu and co came to package GMB, he was a nobody in the country. He contested 3 times, and lost all three.

The only opportunity to get this country restructured has been destroyed by the same people of the South who want a restructured country. Atiku is the only Northern Nigerian politician who believes in the potentials of a restructured Nigeria. He only needed around 75% of the votes in the South to win, but we failed him.

Sowore and others will only continue to waste their time. Atiku is the only channel to get people like Moghalu, Sowore and co into power.

Southern Nigerians, owing to personal ambitions of some wealthy individuals, wasted an opportunity they will never have again.
I disagree with you to some extent if buhari win all core north with some states in North Central what he need is just two states in southwest my brother we don't have the numbers in South, North has the numbers their votes determines who will govern us so you're telling me with the votes from SS, SW, SE without core North votes southern can be president I doubt it bros I agree with FFK Atiku is too exposed compare to Buhari bcoz largest number of North are illiterate look at our budget for 2019 Buhari budgeted 5% for education while southafrican do 26%for education, atiku will never do such but they don't like Atiku bcoz they don't like restructuring, they have been brainwashed by their leaders only God can take us to next level in Nigeria we need God intervention, what we don't know is much than what will know my bros

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Gandollaar(f): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.
If Ganduje is reelected, may Boko Haram claim the life of anyone Calling Atiku corrupt. A-men!

Little emotional children crawling all over. Who is more corrupt that Abacha? But he is named after a stadium.

You people can enjoy your poverty and illitracy in peace.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Viccisimua: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Bad LOSER just SHARAP. Stop instigating people. When gbege start naa u and ya family go leave country. We are wiser. If NORTH like let them rule forever. It’s greedy polithiefcians like you from the the South that are responsible. Just leave the common man in peace.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Dino98: 6:16am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves

Quick question....is he wrong??

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Gandollaar(f): 6:18am On Feb 26, 2019
Viccisimua:
Bad LOSER just SHARAP. Stop instigating people. When gbege start naa u and ya family go leave country. We are wiser. If NORTH like let them rule forever. It’s greedy polithiefcians like you from the the South that are responsible. Just leave the common man in peace.
Who are we?
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by es144000: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Joesno:
PDP yaff Lost, no doubt,
APC is dominating here in delta
APC is dominating in urhobo areas
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by JJBROS(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Zombiekiller010 post=76124847]People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam[/q

Who told u my thought....? God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by bayelsaowei(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Wrong misconception. Buhari is only loved in the north because of his honesty and integrity, two things that atiku lacks.

A tambuwal candidacy would have given buhari a run for his supporters money....
na lie.. it is because buhari is a tribal bigot and a religious fanatic.. what integrity are you talking about?? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by UNUKHASO: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2019
MAY GOD HELP US NOT TO BE LIKE SUDAN OR EGYPT. THE SIMPLE SOLUTION IS TO COME TO CONCLUTION OF A SINGLE TENURE OF FOUR OR FIVE YEARS TERM

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Esquire08: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

You said it all. A clear study of this election reveals that Buhari strongholds are states and areas where illiteracy and ignorance thrives. How else do u describe APC's failure in VGC polling unit where Osibanjo lives and never ceased to campaign, those guys are simply educated and exposed
In conclusion, all it take to be a Buharist is to be dead Ignorant

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Tareq1105: 6:32am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/

Fani kayodeeeeeeeee and lies.

Who's this Hausa Fulani friend of yours you spoke with Kayode?

God will deliver you from fabricated stories.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by servercodes001: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

You should always remember, grin grin the north would never entertain theft

I can see you're in severe pain but you need to take heart

Please don't commit suicide grin grin grin
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Warripikin08(m): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Acidosis:

The only opportunity to get this country restructured has been destroyed by the same people of the South who want a restructured country. Atiku is the only Northern Nigerian politician and the most liberal who believes in the potentials of a restructured Nigeria. He only needed around 65-75% of the votes in the South to win, but we failed him.

Sowore and others will continue to waste their time. Atiku is the only channel to get people like Moghalu, Sowore and co into power.

cheap lies and propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.