Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80523 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by SamNaijaboy: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2019
No need to curse. We are all Nigerians. However it is turn by turn. Any attempt to try that will lead to the end of Nigeria.
Oh by the time the next Southern president gets there, he should reverse all the Northernization things for the next 8 years as well. Do me I do you God no go vex

INVINCIBLECSP:
I Totally Agreed To All What FFK Said. All True. The Core North Have Evil Plans Against The South. One Day That Una Jaz Go Fail And That Will Be The Day Nigeria Will Cease To Be. Wicked Ungrateful Parasites. Go To School They Will Not. Divide And Rule Is What They Know. Spits On The Barren North. That Power U Will Continue To Misuse It
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by KingWarri: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam
>-D
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by KingWarri: 3:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Bayoibee:
Buhari a man of integrity but saw a video of a governor collecting bribe in dollars at different times but says he doesn’t know the technology used to doctor d video, what a big slowpoke...oloshi

;p
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by jogojogo: 3:59am On Feb 26, 2019
DMerciful:
The supposed education of the South has long become foolishness!

Exactly!!! Southern Nigerians are the most foolish Nigerians. The Northerners are wiser

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Youngqueen(f): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2019
The suffer that is suffering this suffering country is still suffering...let's hear winner fess
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Joesno(m): 4:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Neil0072009:
Does your useless family comes from delta State? Bastard idiot and liar

Las Las Atiku go loose grin

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 26, 2019
xoftcore:
Please declare General Buhari president
Lets endure 4 years
The IGBOS fuckeeeeeeeeeeeed up

Don't trust an Ibo man undecided
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by AroleOduduwa(m): 4:12am On Feb 26, 2019
My uncle who lives in Kaduna told me Buhari would be re-elected and even went as far as saying that Atiku will never rule Nigeria, I thought he was bluffing because the odds were against Buhari. I have come to accept the fact that the north are political savvy than the south, Atiku said he would restructure meaning he will make all region equal, which is what the north doesn’t want. Secondly, I agree with some comments about NNPC, from El-Rufai’s comment about their NNPC, you can clearly see that the north weren’t comfortable when Atiku said he would sell it. Thirdly, Buhari is regarded as a martyr of Islam, my in-laws who are Muslims told us they are voting for him because he’s a true definition of what a Muslim should be, he doesn’t steal.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emmangrace: 4:17am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/
suffering is good when there is hope in it. Even the Bible says "weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning"

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Caleb80: 4:23am On Feb 26, 2019
When You Were Told Not To Vote That Your Vote Does Not Count You Cried Fowl And Almost Jeopardize The Struggle With Your Comments Here. Dnt Worry The Page Has Just Been Opened. If I Were MNK, I Will Stop This Agitation, Take My Family Back To London And Allow You Guys To Reap The Fruit That You Sow. Next Election You Will Still Come Out And Vote.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by otokx(m): 4:25am On Feb 26, 2019
No need whipping up sentiments, every game has a winner and a looser.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by ensamy(m): 4:35am On Feb 26, 2019
My Afonjas brothers mmtoooo!!!! grin shocked shocked shocked shocked una wan Presidency by 2023 hahahaha I laf in Yoruba grin grin grin
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Ewuro4: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2019
The FFK again undecided
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Kiloseria: 4:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Good one. By fani kayode. People will remember that you fought with your pen. In the future my South West people are so terrible. They have eyes but cannot see, instead they keep fighting their own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by BerryAnny(m): 4:47am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Don't be silly please. Who named the stadium 'sani abacha', the people of kano state or the government/military regime?

Mohammed abacha has been contesting for the governorship of kano state for about 12yrs now, and in any election he doesn't even get the 2nd position because people don't usually vote for him simply because of his late father's 'atrocity'.

We don't reward corruption here in the north, understand this.
Guess Gandollar is contesting in the South.
#Otondo

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Obito555(m): 4:50am On Feb 26, 2019
The moment we dissociate form this ppl call northern the better for the Yorubas and other tribes
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Friend01(m): 4:58am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.

What is wrong in admiring or being adored for one's Islāmic Ideals.
It means he is seen as very good and honest man.
He is the only leader out-of the very few who has rules this country that has not been found wanting terms of public finance in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by sandland: 4:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.

Why is Buhari the only one not having the same tag of corruption?

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by maisauki: 5:01am On Feb 26, 2019
yipata:
Lol.. Politricks.. Pele fani. We will always need you in the southwest to always keep our leaders on their toes. We supporters of buhari love criticism though constructive one.
Atikulated disappeared from Facebook,Twitter,Instagram...
NEW WORDS IN TOWN
Atiquiet
Atigentle
Atilose
Atikonfussed
Atimutted
Atishock
Atikquit
Atijaapaa
Atigbafun oga wa
Atigbakamu
Atijawo
Atigbeje
Atidewaasinmi
AtigbafunOlorun
Atibebelo...
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2019
meccuno:
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.
is it the electorate that named a Stadium after abacha?
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by ChaiChai2019: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Is this write up not incitful?
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Willie2015: 5:13am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Wrong misconception. Buhari is only loved in the north because of his honesty and integrity, two things that atiku lacks.

A tambuwal candidacy would have given buhari a run for his supporters money....

Wrong perception.

- Buhari is loved in the North becos he is a true defender of Islam. Islam is the first priority and they can kill for it ...

- The North valued power after their reigion. they need a leader that can use it to their advantage.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by jimmynauty: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam

In short when do above occur will say sai baba next level and laugh
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Amaureen: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Mark my words, Buhari will die on that seat and Osinbajo will not be president. Another will take his place.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by abu99err(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2019
emere007:

Thanks my brother for you submission, but unfortunately the fellow you quoted is one without soul, comprehension or conscience, he is just a roving demon who seeks some sort of relevance by adoring and selling the hypocrite and devils's reincarnate who doubles as the President to the gullible and foolish, telling them of his infallibility and fake "integrity". He is a lost soul, pitiable, lost in his poor and reprehensible convictions. So arguing with him or trying to make him see reason and logic is at best just a waste of your precious time my brother. If he is indeed a southerner, it is so sad that we have people who drown in so much stupidity, seeking out others to infect with their innate foolishness. Imagine telling us of Buhari's integrity? can u imagine? when will these dregs and vermins realize that we do not suck on the lifeless one's jaundiced balls. I weep for this nation, when are we going to realize that as far as the North and its elements are in charge of our affairs, we will continue to drag the terrible Human Development Index placements with war thorn nations like Syria, Afghanistan and others.
It is sad brother, another four years of lifelessness, wanton killings, nepotism, heightened tensions and extra judicial killings. They are fast to label you a wailer, while clutching to the crumbs that falls off the table of the Dullard (that is if he even know they exist), pathetic.

But I get consoled in all of this, "YES, WE CAN"
so it is true that FFK is on nairaland!!!

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
whenever multiple bombs goes off in North, that will be a sweet music to my hears, God will punish any alumajiri that will come begging alms. This country must separate now.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by femi4: 5:21am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.
Exactly, Atiku lost this election in the North. It has nothing to do with the South
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Brightest04(m): 5:21am On Feb 26, 2019
PDP and their moonlight story again.Instead of thinking of how to work and do things better next time by putting a Better man toward their have resulted in trying to black print some section of country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.