Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80529 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by CDMagazine(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by berbs: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves

But are y'all not seeing everything they said about Buhari? Tinubu even pointed it out before they formed an alliance. Anyhoo, na una sabi

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by willyjacs(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Shey na election loss make this man type this long epistles like this?
He come de tell us wetin he say one northerner tell am.....lol all this ur story wee not change the result.
Everybody voted who they want,don't hate them for their electoral choice....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Humanitarian5t(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Before allowing an info[color=#000000][/color] determine your point of view why not view the info from a general perspective... I mean... If you don't know the purpose of the message from FFK, then you have a problem to work on
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Moukandjo: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense
@bolded, was there an Igbo man on the ballot that the Igbos voted & the Yorubas refused to cooperate & vote? Why are you pained at the SW voting pattern? Is Atiku Igbo?
By the way, how many votes did the IPIGs give Atiku? Is the result we're seeing today from the IPIGs in the landlocked region the best they can give to him? You better don't give yourself hypertension!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Bayoibee: 1:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari a man of integrity but saw a video of a governor collecting bribe in dollars at different times but says he doesn’t know the technology used to doctor d video, what a big slowpoke...oloshi

5 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Dkingsleyguy(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2019
� I feel like crying for naija I swear
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by October1960: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Made up story by another thief
FFK is a piece of shit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by trappatoni(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:

This beyond God

1.1 million loading in Kano

Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna still in the gym
nothing is beyond God, do not blaspheme because of politics. Be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by FriendNG: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2019
meccuno:
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.

Well Abacha built the stadium. What achievement has Atiku brought to Adamawa as vp?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by cr7lomo: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Moukandjo:

@bolded, was there an Igbo man on the ballot that the Igbos voted & the Yorubas refused to cooperate & vote? Why are you pained at the SW voting pattern? Is Atiku Igbo?
By the way, how many votes did the IPIGs give Atiku? Is the result we're seeing today from the IPIGs in the landlocked region the best they can give to him? You better don't give yourself hypertension!

U will know the worth of the same region u curse today in four years time
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by kingola87(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2019
THE KARDASHIANS ARE ON THEIR WAY WITH A BANGER.

IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW THEM.

THEY ARE,
KADUNA, KANO AND KATSINA.

AWON 1MILLLION GANG VOTE

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by misano(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves

Let Buhari rule please... D northerners are not fools. D votes from west didn't shake Atiku. As far as a northern politician is concerned, D west, without D north can never win a presidential election.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Lordest4Y: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam

The likes of you only care about who win. Your information is not solid. You try to give an impression that, Abuja for instance, voted for Atiku, and Buhari garnered no votes. whereas reverse is the case. though atiku wins there, but prove it to me that thousands of votes Buhari garnered in Abuja were solely from the less privileged and the ones Atiku garnered were solely by the Rich. if you can't wash a candidate votes clean of having elements of both the rich and poor, then permit me to call you a Pig.
For you now to be campaigning against the helping of the needy is another sign of stupidity you and Atiku uphold... and that's part of the reason you lose. If you should implement that stupid idea, your sense of reasoning should tell you those among the needy who vote in favour of Atiku will also suffer.... Buh you can't think as such coz you're suffering from intellectual laziness. You really have no time to think before u comment. or perhaps, ur sense of reasoning has been atikulooted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emmanuelex1(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2019
My two bureau de change Northerner friends told me similar stuff. They told me south will not see presidential power till 2031. Northerners are really united o
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2019
emere007:

Thanks my brother for you submission, but unfortunately the fellow you quoted is one without soul, comprehension or conscience, he is just a roving demon who seeks some sort of relevance by adoring and selling the hypocrite and devils's reincarnate who doubles as the President to the gullible and foolish, telling them of his infallibility and fake "integrity". He is a lost soul, pitiable, lost in his poor and reprehensible convictions. So arguing with him or trying to make him see reason and logic is at best just a waste of your precious time my brother. If he is indeed a southerner, it is so sad that we have people who drown in so much stupidity, seeking out others to infect with their innate foolishness. Imagine telling us of Buhari's integrity? can u imagine? when will these dregs and vermins realize that we do not suck on the lifeless one's jaundiced balls. I weep for this nation, when are we going to realize that as far as the North and its elements are in charge of our affairs, we will continue to drag the terrible Human Development Index placements with war thorn nations like Syria, Afghanistan and others.
It is sad brother, another four years of lifelessness, wanton killings, nepotism, heightened tensions and extra judicial killings. They are fast to label you a wailer, while clutching to the crumbs that falls off the table of the Dullard (that is if he even know they exist), pathetic.

But I get consoled in all of this, "YES, WE CAN"
Don't mind that guy, that is how they are satanic, devilish, cold hearted, no human feelings, soulless, no conscience at all, irrational, backward primordial inclinations. Terrible lots. They want the best for themselves but want the worst for others.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by babsyonline: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Gbagam, politicians how market. Op wunna like d prices!!!
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by misano(m): 1:27am On Feb 26, 2019
xoftcore:
Please declare General Buhari president Lets endure 4 years The IGBOS fuckeeeeeeeeeeeed up

No. D south & east did their best. D result from D north were inflated.

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by kikake: 1:31am On Feb 26, 2019
hamzyluv:

IS ATIKU NIT A FULANI MAN AGAIN ? .. I don't understand this FFK ... Are u related to Namdi Kanu .

Only in Nigeria grounded by ethnicity.

Go to the USA and divide California and other huge southern US states into six New states each,
but divide other smaller northern US states into two New states each....

Then 25% votes must be won in 2/3 of the number of US States before a US presidential candidate can win presidential election.

Use quota system.

Then US central govt gets revenues from all the US states and share to the States.

That day any soldier created this type of political structure is the day the US must break into pieces to many new countries.

But that's like what northern Nigeria soldiers created in Nigeria's political structure and govt system beginning 1967 to 1996 as they created twenty states in one northern region, but created 17 states in the southern regions.

Fulani which controls much of Northern region thus draws excess political representation from the northern states to spit fire and decide what can be in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by TemmyT002(m): 1:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Who is the Fulani fellow? Show us his picture, let's see him. Do you believe him? Why?
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by AHCB: 1:39am On Feb 26, 2019
I won't be surprise that friend of FFK is a figment of his imagination. If the north really believe they'll impose another northerner after 2023, they're more foolish than I thought them to be.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Arisheloaded(m): 1:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Cifia Pain
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by godox2(m): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode? Haaaaa!
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by godox2(m): 1:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode? A HAUSA FULANI MAN, and you said YOUR F R I E N D?You expect us to believe this Trash?
SORRY WRONG NUMBER!!!
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Fanikayode is a traitor a real son of perdition. Always spreading sentimental rumors.
He is neither here nor there
Either Buhari or Atiku, Nigerians are the losers
Now that fanikayode is at disadvantage, he must pay back the dasuki's loot he received in 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by bionixs: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam
as for giving alms to northern beggar,I stopped it since middle of last year. My sister told me how dozens of Hausa were brought in in droves to vote in Ebonyi. all of them living within the state capital were all summoned in a particular hotel In the capital for briefing on election. I wonder what Umahi is doing. there is still time to cripple this people. before it is too late. As for Tinubu,they already have loads of evidence to nail him on corruption,just to make him only beg for freedom . He thought he was doing me driving in bullion vans into his residence and ended up talking rubbish in the media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by bionixs: 1:48am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

did you say division? you are their brother whenever they need your vote. so you don't know? you thought Buhari will die so your brother can cunningly take POWER? sorry,in less than 1 year now,your father's family land will be a grazing field for fulani and you won't say Jack. hatred kills. you were doing ibo,right? Buhari who can not coordinate properly now will move your and future forward? I thought you were educated? passing 6 is not passing sense

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by deomelo: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2019
I know FFK is a clown and crack cocaine addict never to be taken seriously, but per the usual hateful and bigoted ipob clowns, the North rakes in more money daily than all your ipob states combined.

Even sef, where is the sense and wisdom in the rubbish that the North is poor. If the North is so poor, why are Igbos generation after generation trooping to the North for their daily bread and survival?

Why leave the comfort of your own poor wretched and unproductive towns and villages to go and fo attache and parasite for food and shelter from poor people?

The poorest region in Nigeria is the SE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by jamesbonded: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2019
meccuno:
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.

Buhari is also a thief (PTF and of recent petroleum minster).
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Oricha79(m): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2019
TIGRITIS:
guy, you are bad. No kill Igbos ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.