Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80472 Views)

What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by FarahAideed: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Well God will surprise the evil North!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by cr7lomo: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by netpro(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
E pain am grin grin grin

Time to switch to badmouthing everyone. The miserable life and time of FFK.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by lloyds(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atikulated people. . where una dey. . Eyin Ole jati jati. . Efe pin owo Nigeria abi. .God go purnish una there !

Atifku is redistributing the Nigeria's stolen money back to Nigerians. . God bless PMB

Next Level!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by checkolatunji: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
It is finished for PDP

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Trackango: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
FFK, I'am not understanding. Is Atiku no longer from the North?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by AntiWailer: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stylishly admitting that North voted Buhari in.

M0r0n

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Uncle, please tell us a story.. lipsrsealed

Stvpid uncle... The beef you eat comes from where?

The yams, onions, pepper, rice, potatoes etc that you at grows in your backyard abi?

Some silly elements here on Nairaland and outside believe that the average northerner is lazy and incapable of hard work because most of them northerners living in the south probability do work like shine our shoes, and keep our gates etc.

Very hardworking and mostly honest set of people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Denikayan: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by wildernessVoice: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fela was a prophet though with another spirit
"Suffering and Smiling"

6 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by checkolatunji: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Confirmation!!!! Jubilation gallor

This update is confirmed... No story

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by FedericGodwin: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pdp through southeast will further divide this nation. Later they will shift the blame on buhari.
God don catch una

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by somehow: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
You got it wrong. Most do not like Ill gotten wealth.

Overnight wealth

The one they can't explain how they made it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by fiizznation: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.
Till date nobody has brought any concrete evidence that will indict buhari as corrupt.
What we all have been hearing are baseless allegations upon baseless allegations.

I didn't tell you that northerners aren't corrupt,no. What I said was we don't reward or celebrate corrupt fellas like most of you do down south. Dasuki is even a typical example, how many northerners have you seen defending him or pressurizing the gov't to release him? Nobody!!!

Lol who is a liberal Muslim and who is an fanatical Muslim? If we should go by your liberal/fanatical argument, then most northerners will be elzazzaky followers.

Everybody knows buhari is a more liberal Muslim than atiku who usually consult different marabous all over the African continent.

Atiku is just unpopular in the north and that's that...... I even saw indigenes of Adamawa who traveled back to their state just to vote against atiku. You can see how bad the guy isn't loved in the north.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by ClearFlair: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pained fool. Go and do your cocaine as usual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Charly68: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
After you have looted their Commonwealth & you kept deceiving them with empty slogan of we shall make Nigeria to work again...nonsense ,you will see out economy in the next 2 years and praise God
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by shosky1794: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP with FFK as one of their main men will go back to this same in 2023 to get votes. They bad-mouth them before elections but will want them to vote for their party during election. I'm FFK and co think the northerners are stupid

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Denikayan: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Well God will surprise the evil North!!

This beyond God

1.1 million loading in Kano

Sokoto, Katsina and Kaduna still in the gym

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM

See title OHHH

How can person say they like poverty?

Unua craze big big time.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by onnorrss: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nonsense... This man can lie
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
FedericGodwin:
Pdp through southeast will further divide this nation. Later they will shift the blame on buhari.
God don catch una

My brother which party is good. All of these old men should retire.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by femtex007(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam
u are really a zombie

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by pastoray(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
I told them that this is FEBUHARI grin

If all the LIKES for Atiku on NL were actual votes, walahi Atiku for be world president grin

Sai Baba till 2023 jare

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
BURHARI'S JUJU IS STRONG.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by DexterousOne(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2019
I wish this election was not fraught with irregularity like this
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by kayodekb: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
THIS IDIOTIC,TRIBALISTIC AND EXTREMIST FOOL DON COME AGAIN WITH HIS NONSENSE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by deji17: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Fani Powder, the hopeless drug addict should go and ask the Northern farmers who became millionaire under Buhari how far.
Bloody thief.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
pastoray:
I told them that this is FEBUHARI grin
If all the LIKES for Atiku on NL were actual votes, walahi Atiku for be world president grin

HHAHAHA, It's true now.
However I'm pretty sure some rigging happened.

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
meccuno:
i doubt you are a northerner.
Why are you doubting he's from the north after he obviously said it?

Do you know what slogan "Sai Mai Gaskiya" which is use to campaign for Buhari means?
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by James4bright(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.

The northerners supports a candidate based on biased ideologies, they are religious fanatic, they can't even tell a corrupt leader from a non-corrupt one. I remember asking a northerner why he would rather vote Buhari, and he made reference to geographical region.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.