Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80829 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by checkolatunji: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Well God will surprise the evil North!!

SIFIA Pains.. grin

5 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
DexterousOne:
I wish this election was not fraught with irregularity like this

Like that?
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.
this corruption rhetorics is an old one. Who is as corrupt as buhari? A mam that sorrounds himself with corruption, sleep and wake with corruption. Eats and dine with corruption and everything around him screams corruption

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by MT: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2019
I am a Yoruba and I can confirm FFK is sick in the head. You cant divide us along the line of religion or tribe. We are wiser than that. I have stayed among core hausas before and I really enjoyed my stay. Go and vomit the money you stole. While you were looting, you didnt write us any epistle. We are disinterested in your rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by sharonalex: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Atikulated ☆Atiku is Latesmiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Kennydoc(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Don't be silly please. Who named the stadium 'sani abacha', the people of kano state or the government/military regime?

Mohammed abacha has been contesting for the governorship of kano state for about 12yrs now, and in any election he doesn't even get the 2nd position because people don't usually vote for him simply because of his late father's 'atrocity'.

We don't reward corruption here in the north, understand this.

But Buhari said Abacha didn't steal anything. Buhari was Abacha's right hand man. How come Abacha was corrupt and Buhari is a man of integrity?

12 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Felixalex(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76127918:
Lol cheesy.

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin cheesy

Shameless thing

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Mrpojj(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/

One may want to believe what fani kayode is saying if you remember the leaked audio call BTW a Governor from the west and a governor from the north when Jonathan lost in 2015
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Kokaine(m): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam
you are talking nonsense.
Seriously it doesn't make sense at all
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by harryakand: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2019
xoftcore:
Please declare General Buhari president
Lets endure 4 years
The IGBOS fuckeeeeeeeeeeeed up
We are just playing here in the south, the real power is in the north. They can decide to rule for years and would always win.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by wakes: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2019
May God have mercy on Nigeria. Our case is different.

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2019
sharonalex:
Atikulated ☆Atiku is Latesmiley smiley smiley

grin grin grin grin grin joker
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Judybash93(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
https://nigeriansdecide.org/poll/presidential-opinion-polls/

*Please the international observers want to know the opinion of the Nigerian people* Let us all use this link to vote for our candidates.

As it stands, God is winning and has won already, go play your role, I have done mine.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by kikake: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Southern politicians allow the 20 undue states sewed like seeds in the once one northern region by northern soldiers to continue to be since 1996,

without insisting that the rogue political structure be restructured democratically till now.

Northern political class therefor grabs political power at will through the lopsided political structure.

Land mass or population is never used as yardstick to create new political units in a country formed by diverse regions.

There should have been more States in the southern regions than in the northern region of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Puffy007:

And what of Ganduje, he was given the second term ticket and still on course to win the gubernatorial again, despite been caught redhanded on a video.

Truly truly, the North don't reward corruption and the sky is equally yellow.

Let Ganduje win then you can speak about that. Buhari lost the votes of many principle people here simply for being associated with Ganduje.
They refused to go out to vote.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2019
wakes:
May God have mercy on Nigeria. Our case is different.

O di very different from my brother.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Amalekki: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Is this how you win elections? When they pay you back for your stupidity via their votes you will start complaining that election was rigged. Education is not limited to western education, some southerners will never understand. While you go about arguing blindly all over the place, the so-called uneducated Northerner is listening attentively to local and global events on BBC Hausa service and you will start calling them illiterates with your half-baked let my people go university education. Of what use is your education if you keep getting played like cheap guitar for decades? Some of the so-called educated ones are even so stupid that it didn't sink in that both top contenders are not just Northerners but both are Fulanis, yet you want to kill yourself over a repackaged one.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Maxicoma: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Honesty n intergity kil u dere bastard northerns are fools n ill mentally dat y dy voted buhari and c him as A god idiots poverty go kil una

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Roger3D(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2019
fiizznation:
Till date nobody has brought any concrete evidence that will indict buhari as corrupt.
What we all have been hearing are baseless allegations upon baseless allegations.

I didn't tell you that northerners aren't corrupt,no. What I said was we don't reward or celebrate corrupt fellas like most of you do down south. Dasuki is even a typical example, how many northerners have you seen defending him or pressurizing the gov't to release him? Nobody!!!

Lol who is a liberal Muslim and who is an fanatical Muslim? If we should go by your liberal/fanatical argument, then most northerners will be elzazzaky followers.

Everybody knows buhari is a more liberal Muslim than atiku who usually consult different marabous all over the African continent.

Atiku is just unpopular in the north and that's that...... I even saw indigenes of Adamawa who traveled back to their state just to vote against atiku. You can see how bad the guy isn't loved in the north.
A good friend of mine flew from Abuja to Yola just to vote for Buhari and the APC candidates

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
So FFk is claiming Igbo now?
People that have sense , follow me see o

2 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by staytravel: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Roger3D:
A good friend of mine flew from Abuja to Yola just to vote for Buhari and the APC candidates

Wooow, see dedication.
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Sagay212: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Lol...but at the end of the day, all of you are fighting to vote for them...kikiki. buhari and atiku are fulanis. Who ever wins, the north wins.

But as usual, they will pick you as second citizen and jam your heads together yet you abuse them and call the illiterate. Nor be dem be masters last last?

Come 2023, na still north go become president. They will always use you southerners to retain power. They are claiming election in the north was peaceful but ya,'ll don't understand that it's because they know they are winners which ever way it goes. If atiku was Yoruba, igbo,calabar, ijaw or from anywhere South, dem for don dey park dead body enter trailer for north.

4 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by toluleke(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
I will see how the senate will run affairs with buhari. If we would have improvement than the struggle with the saraki cabal...saraki forgot he moved Pdp in kwara to Apc cos of Jonathan now they forgot to follow him to pdp went around dancing with Atiku. All politician who took part in disgracing Jonathan will be disgraced

7 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by echodrum(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves
the major problem with APC supporters is that you guys lack the capacity to reason. If you think that what Kayode said is not true, then give us your detailed analysis to counter what he said.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by blowjob: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2019
BLA BLA BLA grin grin grin

DIS RAM DON DEY TALK SOFT grin grin grin grin

U NOR INSULT PMB AGAIN grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Atonto: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2019
The Atiku you are supporting, is he from Tontoro in Abeokuta?....Awon ode oniranu... Who is that your friend that suddenly become the spokesperson for the North.. Na lie go kill this guy. Very divisive write-up. is like you people have accepted defeat, already started planning for 2023.

4 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by OldBeer: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Amalekki:
Is this how you win elections? When they pay you back for your stupidity via their votes you will start complaining that election was rigged. Education is not limited to western education, some southerners will never understand. While you go about arguing blindly all over the place, the so-called uneducated Northerner is listening attentively to local and global events on BBC Hausa service and you will start calling them illiterates with your half-baked let my people go university education. Of what use is your education if you keep getting played like cheap guitar for decades?
Thank you for this.

3 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Bestbeelieve: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
meccuno:
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.
Like he Atiku was not in APC previously smh!!!Buhari is a saint indeed shiorrr
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2019
They Are Happy As Fulani Herdsmen Is Killing Them
Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by deji17: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2019
I spoke to an Hausa friend of mine... He said you Igbos ...bla bla bla.

When did FFK becomes Igbo? This guy is asinine..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by FedericGodwin: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
staytravel:

My brother which party is good. All of these old men should retire.

Party is not the problem but individual. Africans are naturally wicked and genetically predisposed to corruption.
Go to communities and see people raping minors, stealing, killing for ritual. Do you know which party they belong?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.