Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government (70586 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Biodun Fatoyinbo Will Rise Again – Fani-kayode Calls COZA Pastor ‘lover Of God’ / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Oshiomhole A 'Gorilla' For Mentioning Saraki's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by UMAR911(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
So PDP can not loose election now? Sick man.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Newboss(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
I think Atiku is about to take the lead.

Parallel government kee you there! angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by wirinet(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.

If Buhari had said the same after the charade that was the 2007 elections that declared Yaradua the president, what will you have said?
Buhari went all the way to the supreme Court and lost with a verdict if 4 to 3 against cancelling the elections because the elections was done without serial number.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by ogbonti: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
MrAJQ:
Lols, the guy is still on drugs. Please don't blame him

Shorrop there... your country is going to hell and you are here jubilating ?

Herdsmen. Government of the north by the north and for the north, Tinubu with 2 bullion van of money, Christian persecution, all that jagbajantis for the next 4 years

Hmm well I am glad Buhari won, all that snipper killing people will continue, no RIP sympathy from me, GOOD LUCK ALL of you, the US will stop visa issuance so u all can enjoy Buhari, Act 2 Scene 5

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
bkool7:
In a thread he tweeted some minutes ago, he wrote ....

The election was a charade!
@atiku
should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot!He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic...
results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1100340477134544896
Supported. How Can Borno And Yobe Have The Highest Turn Out Which Is Ravaged By Boko Haram While A Peace State Like Akwa Ibom Witness Low Turnout. May Thunder Scatter Buhari And The Wicked Cabal

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by mycar: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
the worst election ever seen in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by nwanyionitsha: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:
I just love this guy. I support Fani 100%. Atiku, please set up and announce your rightfully elected government. We are ready to troop out unto the streets and highways. Please get Deji Adeyanju released too. We need him too.

No work, no school, no traffic on highways and state roads. Protests and riots galore until the CNN, Al Jazzera, Bloomberg, Newsweek, NY Times, Washington Times, Reuters, AP and BBC take notes and US, EU and UK intervene.
My own is wont buhari the dead beast arrest them?
You know they ,buharis government is very uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by TemmyT002(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
But sir, they never finish counting na.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by philip0906(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Profwriter:
FFK is stating the obvious, why are you people blind to reality?

[s]This is why Nigeria may never make progress.

We are silent and ready to stomach every rubbish.

Allow this to stand and by 2023, there will be no election.

Shame on you all who support this thuggery and rigging.

What is democratic about an election that was rigged?
Someone who does not know the meaning of democracy is saying FFK is not a democrat.

We saw the videos on how elections materials where destroyed, adhoc staff forced to write results at gun point is that democracy?
Sorry I forgot that your supreme ruler didn't go to school[/s].
You lunatics hide behind your computers, mobile phones and cheap data to spill bunkum...APC rigged but PDP didn't rig right? The internet is littered with videos and reports of rigging by both parties. You were outplayed, now you are beating the drums of war that will consume you all.
Buhari lost thrice in elections and never called for civil unrest or a parallel government.
You all thought that an Atiku presidency would mean free chicken for Nigerians right? Nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by bettercreature(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
What madness!!! They better keep calm ,security agents will soon come for u.... You want to instigate violence so people will be killed for nothing.... Do you burn down the whole house because you are chasing a rat?
Why are you advising them? Just leave them they are going to end up like Dasuki
Buhari already has the fear of coup since 2015,he has experienced it before and that is why he sent Dasuki to indefinite detention and I am sure he won’t hesitate to jail coup plotters include their house rats if he feels threatened

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by boxypane(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
This man called FFK will lead the protest and stay at the fore front. Large mouthed politicians without brain. Civil disobedience kor, military obedience ni.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Viking007(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
The election was rigged we all know, but I don't think we should jump straight to violence without exploring other legal options.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by akin9ja78(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
A disgrace to yorubas
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by abbey621(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Profwriter:
FFK is stating the obvious, why are you people blind to reality?

This is why Nigeria may never make progress.

We are silent and ready to stomach every rubbish.

Allow this to stand and by 2023, there will be no election.

Shame on you all who support this thuggery and rigging.

What is democratic about an election that was rigged?
Someone who does not know the meaning of democracy is saying FFK is not a democrat.

We saw the videos on how elections materials where destroyed, adhoc staff forced to write results at gun point is that democracy?
Sorry I forgot that your supreme ruler didn't go to school.

Yea and we have court systems set up to contest the results. Setting up parallel government and asking people to disobey is easy way to have many people killed or injured. The funny thing is that FFK and Atiku will hide along with their families. It is the average citizen who are poor and/or barely getting by that would feel the full effect of the violence. Another point of view: If Atiku had won would you say the election was free and fair?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by IRIEBOY(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

hmmm too many people will die for stupid goal. you think PDP are saint? they are riggers as well. the best rigger won
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by estatemark(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
We do not want violence. The election is over and it is time to move on. Losers should accept the outcome in good faith. But where is OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Sterope(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Will you be joined by Atiku's children? undecided

It is like you have plenty family members to lose.

Mordecai:
All Atiku has to do now is make the pronouncements and all you paid BMC crew will discover that this country is too big for the dullard to call for elections, and still forcefully take power.

We would queue behind him and watch the country burn till justice is done.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
One good thing is that this disenfranchisement affects all parts of Nigeria. It is not about tribe. Men of good will should unite and reject this charade in every legitimate way possible. This naked and barbaric rigging might be one terrible experience that will unite all Nigerians for good.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Afamed: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:
Yes

We will form a parallel government

Make atiku quickly get court injunction to stop the further announcement of results so that war and cataclysmic revolution can start right away
Una go school at all?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by chris31(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
I will support this only if their children will not be grant access to sneak out of the country when things get worst
We all die here together

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by somalianprince: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
America got involved in Venezuela and the game changed. America is waiting for the PDP to make the vital move before they will land and give them the sort of support given to the opposition party in Venezuela.

Opposition in Venezuela formed a government and America recognized it.

America senator has already discredited the sham election in Nigeria

nwanyionitsha:
Where will they go and form the government? Is it in Nigeria or abroad?
You know Venezuela is sort of civil. They may be arrested if they do so here.
I hope Gej can see his life outside. What a foolish man he was.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by contigiency(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
These are the idiots that would have become our national leaders if Nigerians had mistakenly voted Atiku in as a president.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
What madness!!! They better keep calm ,security agents will soon come for u.... You want to instigate violence so people will be killed for nothing.... Do you burn down the whole house because you are chasing a rat?
That Will Make The International Community To Step In And The Terrorist Buhari Is Gone 4ver. Spits

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Godson201333(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
bkool7:
In a thread he tweeted some minutes ago, he wrote ....

The election was a charade!
@atiku
should now brace up to defend the choice of millions of Nigerians who risked their lives on Saturday,defied tyranny and oppression and spoke through the ballot!He must reject the results and give the FG an ultimatum to declare the authentic...
results,failure of which he will form a Govt. and order civil disobedience throughout the nation!If this charade is allowed to stand,the country is finished! Then the authentic results collated by PDP from the 119,000 PUs must be released to the public and the int. community!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1100340477134544896

Don’t worry drug addict, your sentence to Kuje is currently pending..Where you will go and continue eating beans ...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by shegra58: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
WritePal:

all your mentioned will lead to nothing but civil unrest and in case of that military will take over so Kayode should shut up and and go to court if he have any case against anybody
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Xzellentgraphic: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fani kayode....should be arrested for this... He is very dumb with this useless opinion!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by privaldo: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
It seems FFK forgot to take his drugs but make him no worry him go dey alright, chief wailer.
#SAI BABA till 2023
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by wirinet(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mordecai:
All Atiku has to do now is make the pronouncements and all you paid BMC crew will discover that this country is too big for the dullard to call for elections, and still forcefully take power.

We would queue behind him and watch the country burn till justice is done.

And you think you and your family will not burn along with the country, while Atiku and Buhari's family would be chilling, watching the show on CNN from abroad with pop corn in hand.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by jellington: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
FFK you are heading towards destruction and very soon you will find yourself behind the bar people like you are kept.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by nextstep(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
I don't want Buhari to win, but from all indications so far, he is handily winning, and we have to accept that fact.

Nigerians have spoken, and I heartily welcome the results - even if I don't like them. The margins are too wide, and I feel they reflect the true choices of Nigerians.

The last thing we need is any type of division or talk of parallel government. FFK will not be there to save anybody's life with his own. If anything, he should be arrested for inciting violence and insurrection.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Asokobieke: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Someone replied FFK like this......."FFK, you are a lawyer and you are supposed to be civil. An insurrection against constituted authority is "treason" according to law. A call for this insurrection is itself treasonable. Forming a parralel government is treason. You can be killed. If the DSS arrests you, they are within the law. If you are charged to court and jailed or sentenced to death, that is within the law. FFK, we know the defeat of PDP is painful. If you are dissatisfied, gather your evidence and go to court. Many of you call President Buhari an extremist. All the three times he lost, he never formed a parallel government. He went to court. And when the courts did not favour him, he went home, strategized and tried again until he succeeded. From Reno Omokri's, Buba Galadinma's and your utterances, I think Buhari is a more of a man of character than all of you put together. I prefer he leads me than a man you people would advise. "

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government by Ugosample(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Didi2d:
Maybe na wetin US tell them to do.
But now I fear this PDP guys the more, they are so desperate, they don't mind burning down the country for their selfish reason

tho I don't support this parallel govt thing

the shambolic elections is enough reason to reject the outcome of the election

How can election malpractice be so so brazen in 2019?

Is this country not supposed to move forward, not backwards?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.