Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (9224 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Find 10hrs girl bah
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by LegendsCoded(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
TrevorFitness:
I met this girl this year. The first time we did it was on Valentine's day, Feb 14 after many outings.

The thing is she gets tired in like 5 mins. I do a lot of pre-intimacy and she gets really wet. Then when I fire down, she screams normal ah ah ah do the normal girls release, gets dry and says she is tired she wants to sleep. On the first night, in her mind we had 3 rounds but I came only once after the third try. We have had sex on 4 different occasions since then. The last once was this afternoon under the rain and cold weather. We did it twice. The first time again, she got tired after 5 mins. I wanted to continue. She said it's shouting. she started crying. I had to stop. Second time, plenty pre-intimacy, she was wet as if rain fell inside her kini. Then I smashed down. Few minutes, she don cum again. Started saying I should stop. I did. She left and I didn't even cum.

Now,I swear I don't ever want to see her again. Problem is that the idiat has caught stupid feelings.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Donjazzy12(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2019
TrevorFitness:
I met this girl this year. The first time we did it was on Valentine's day, Feb 14 after many outings.

The thing is she gets tired in like 5 mins. I do a lot of pre-intimacy and she gets really wet. Then when I fire down, she screams normal ah ah ah do the normal girls release, gets dry and says she is tired she wants to sleep. On the first night, in her mind we had 3 rounds but I came only once after the third try. We have had sex on 4 different occasions since then. The last once was this afternoon under the rain and cold weather. We did it twice. The first time again, she got tired after 5 mins. I wanted to continue. She said it's shouting. she started crying. I had to stop. Second time, plenty pre-intimacy, she was wet as if rain fell inside her kini. Then I smashed down. Few minutes, she don cum again. Started saying I should stop. I did. She left and I didn't even cum.

Now,I swear I don't ever want to see her again. Problem is that the idiat has caught stupid feelings.
She hasn't been Cumming! Any Lady who cums enjoys it and would want to cum again. My brother, she has been lying to you.
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by femi4: 6:01am On Feb 27, 2019
TrevorFitness:

Let me use kjv English

She commeth quickly, she belongeth to you not.

Both of you are compatibility not sexually

She belongeth to one minute man
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by femi4: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2019
dollytino4real:
men n fork sha! must u cum? did u go anywhere b4
the cumming is the relief that bring satisfaction
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by bularuz(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
chenzen:
erection or election choose one... boohaaree is about to enter the place, he is about to fück you all for another four years and he will surely cum in 2023 on all your glum faces !!!
grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by KadunaMafia: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
TrevorFitness:

You all I quoted are failures. This is romance section. You come to romance section to post politics. Can't you see that you are the problem of Nigeria. Not Buhari. The politics section is just 1 click away. Yet you come to romance section to post politics. If only Nigerians did things with orderliness, our country will be far better than it is and we won't have to blame a worn out 78 years old man in aso rock for our problems.
You are still a boy
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by vikky147Great: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019
my dear... try manage what you have oooo cry cry cry
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by AmazingELixir: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Op you wetin you dey wait for wey you no wan Cum after 5mins plus all the pre-intimacy....abi na marathon ni..?

You dey find person dauta you go kee wey you neva pay pride prize.

Awon dauda prodigy.
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Destiblack(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
I think I know the babe, she is in uyo close to udoekpokpo or etuks lane.
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by nelxxy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Barney11:
And this is your problem right now?
dont mind the op jare.. i am thinking about how next four years will be like and this op come dey yearn dust here

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by TrevorFitness: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2019
Destiblack:
I think I know the babe, she is in uyo close to udoekpokpo or etuks lane.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Destiblack(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
TrevorFitness:

grin grin grin grin grin
Pm me ur phone number for proper and personal advice. hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. / Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? / Do You Miss Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.