Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63106 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by fof1: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

U ARE A FAILURE URSELF, SADISTIC AND COMPROMISED. JUST HEAR URSELF VERY WELL. SELFISH FOOLS PARADING AS WELL INFORMED. IT IS UNFORTUNATE FOR D IBOS, THEY REFUSE TO LEARN FROM THEIR PAST. NO COHESIVE UNITY. EGOISM AND GREED IS UR BANE.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Num07033711115(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Let's see die hard PDP like me..
LIKE FOR ATIKU
SHARE FOR BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by emmanuelex1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Now I understand why Buhari removed the CJN before the election. APC has dealt with Nigeria politics.
globemoney:
Vice presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mr Peter Obi, on Tuesday, said the results declared by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from Anambra state was unacceptable to the party.

He accused the electoral umpire of disenfranchising over 8 million registered voters in the South East Geo-political Zone in the last general election.

Addressing newsmen in his Onitsha residence, Obi further lamented that the election was systematically planned to ensure the zone did not participate fully in the exercise.

He argued that only 20% were able to cast their votes out of 10 million registered voters in the area.

He said, “You will recall that on the election day I said that the process was clumsy and we also had major problem of card readers and most people could not vote.

“When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?

“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?

Obi regretted the retrogressive disposition the country was tilting to, noting that instead of the country building on achievements of the 2015 general election the country was on a reverse

He added, “The impressive turn out of voters was discouraged by the performance of the electoral body last Saturday.

Obi further decried the harassment and attack members of his party had suffered in the hands of security agencies targeted at intimidating them.

He however hinted that it was not in his powers to announce any demand for the cancellation of the election, saying, “It is left for the party to make its position clear on the matter.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-rejects-presidential-results-in-anambra
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Vice presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mr Peter Obi, on Tuesday, said the results declared by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from Anambra state was unacceptable to the party.

He accused the electoral umpire of disenfranchising over 8 million registered voters in the South East Geo-political Zone in the last general election.

Addressing newsmen in his Onitsha residence, Obi further lamented that the election was systematically planned to ensure the zone did not participate fully in the exercise.

He argued that only 20% were able to cast their votes out of 10 million registered voters in the area.

He said, “You will recall that on the election day I said that the process was clumsy and we also had major problem of card readers and most people could not vote.

“When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?

“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?

Obi regretted the retrogressive disposition the country was tilting to, noting that instead of the country building on achievements of the 2015 general election the country was on a reverse

He added, “The impressive turn out of voters was discouraged by the performance of the electoral body last Saturday.

Obi further decried the harassment and attack members of his party had suffered in the hands of security agencies targeted at intimidating them.

He however hinted that it was not in his powers to announce any demand for the cancellation of the election, saying, “It is left for the party to make its position clear on the matter.”

And you just noticed this, abi? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Citizen0:
you made no point at all.
Ok, I stand by what I said
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by santos012(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
well well well my own option is that if i hear bomb blast again for north nah laugh i go dey laugh so
serious laugh
where is my international passport. guy shift make dey clear me make i dey enter south korea.
if you see me for this country again no say nah ghost you dey see so.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ihatesycophant(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
I think we need to be very frank to ourselves, this year election was less over rigged than 2015 election that gives reason for the number across board. Obi should have told us that they were not allow to rig well in Anambra and other South Eastern states.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Odiliemmanuel6: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

Shut your trap there.
What do you know?
Who told you he campaigned only in Anambra radio without b3.
You even opened that thing you called mouth to call someone like peter obi a clown.
In fact I don't want to waist time on you because from your statement it shows what you are made.
The only advice is that before you make a proclamation about any issue, get your findings correctly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Evince(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice
Ur papa position well born you. U are the real patriotic naija. Remind me to nominate you as our next president. I love your sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Odiliemmanuel6:

Shut your trap there.
What do you know?
Who told you he campaigned only in Anambra radio without b3.
You even opened that thing you called mouth to call someone like peter obi a clown.
In fact I don't want to waist time on you because from your statement it shows what you are made.
The only advice is that before you make a proclamation about any issue, get your findings correctly.
Peter obi is a clown, a big one.. And yes he campaigned 90% in Anambra.. Visited all the markets in Anambra, how many did he visit in Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by scantee(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Bro no allow hatred towards Obi reset ur Brain oo, weather vp or not the man is made for life.

So keep calm
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Obere4u: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

[/b]“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?[b]

[/b]“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?[b]

Obi should tell us the turnout of voters in these dates in 2015 election despite being ravaged by insurgency.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Denikayan: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
Sore loser.. He should go and contest in China

grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
SexynSerious:
Good point.

Still, one gotta say that this is not an election but a selection. nobody can justify Buhari beating Atiku by more than 300k votes in Kaduna state.
nobody can justify Atiku barely winning in Benue state or losing Kogi. the results of this election is so screwed that no reasonable person to buy it. short and simple.

didn't ipob warn you people that there is nothing like election in nigeria.
What the do is the higher rigger takes the day.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Promiseisaac(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
now that buhari is winning let we the igbos wait for the 2023 igbo presidency buhari promised us...�
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by fabolouz1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
They won on social media, we won on reality. shebi I been tell them!

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Evince:

Ur papa position well born you. U are the real patriotic naija. Remind me to nominate you as our next president. I love your sense.
Thank you sir.....am grateful
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Makatony03: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiquieti
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
Where is the audio? I for like hear that him voice like rat squealing

Obigot Nigeria reject you. Atiku lost mainly because of this useless obigotry

Next time contest for president of Alaba market

Nigerians did not reject him, almjiris and low mentality Nigerians did, I am a Nigerian and so my family, so don’t always speak for us, spekanfof yourself, if Nigerians reject him, they won’t get votes
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by DrEngrSk: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
“There are many roads to success, but only one sure road to failure; and that is to try to please everyone else.” ——BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by igwefivestar(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

if u are happy with what is going on in Nigeria, it shall be the portion of ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Peter Obi should take the chill pill. He's a nobody in politics.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by nonsobaba: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Peter Obi is a demented fool. After pocketing the billions that Atiku gave him to mobilize voters in Igboland, he is now yapping nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Amudeneogu: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hahaha. I dey laugh for this obodo Nigeria. This election is very disgraceful.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76157244:
This pains is just too much for PDP and their supporters sha!
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.
We told ya! cheesy

Well, on a lighter mood, report just reaching us...... wink cheesy grin cheesy

Abi Almajiris deciding who lead us, then inn30 years time your kids still fighting online because of poor decisions. Continue, ICT minister lawyer, google Kenya ICT ministerand South Africa own. 80% of Buhari voters don’t have 100k in their account. 10 percent is allies, 10 percent people feeding directly from him. Can you beat your chest in public and say your President can’t use a laptop or give a press conference without looking and stammering at a paper. May tea, may suya , show maker, dirty things deciding who lead us, better we go true federalism
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zansu007:
I really blame Jonathan for trying to improve our electoral system by introducing the card reader. The card reader are only meant for the south wdf.
Well am so sure in the next 30years to the time nothing will change from the system.
Take it or leave it, there was no improvement after a whole 5years

Not Jonathan But Jega, Thanks to him.
Thank Jonathan Approve it is a thanks to him for stopping the Devilish Rigger Party called PDP
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by sekembaakesan(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice

Dis one is in SIFIA PEIN gringringringrin

BUKOLA SARAKI, YOU HAVE A NEW PATIENT OOOgrin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by pasol4real(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
post=76157244:
This pains is just too much for PDP and their supporters sha!
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us.
We told ya! cheesy

Well, on a lighter mood, report just reaching us...... wink cheesy grin cheesy
Which victory? So u call this wuruwuru of the century victory
Oga u should j
ust bury your head in shame for been part of the orchestrators of the worst election the world ever witnessed.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Jalinco: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
I think Obi should invite China government into this matter
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
handie:
According to PDP, if the result of a state favors them, then election in such state is free and fair. If it doesn't, then it's flawed. They are Maad! Like seriously mad. Talking about turnout in supposed ''war areas''. In 2015, when the Boko Haram insurgency was at it's peak, these states still recorded massive turnouts. Is it INEC's fault that Igbos refused to come out and vote? Oh! They should ignore the use of voters card to enable ya'll give fictitious figures ba? Well, you can't beat a child and expect it not to cry..... Particularly a child that loves wailing d way PDP does

When I couldn’t vote manually, because the reader didn’t work, and up north they did manually. Think deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.