Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63105 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by goodnessme1(f): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thank God they are not blaming Ipob.

We told you people buhari and atiku none is good for us,freedom remain the best.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Babzking(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Vice presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mr Peter Obi, on Tuesday, said the results declared by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from Anambra state was unacceptable to the party.

He accused the electoral umpire of disenfranchising over 8 million registered voters in the South East Geo-political Zone in the last general election.

Addressing newsmen in his Onitsha residence, Obi further lamented that the election was systematically planned to ensure the zone did not participate fully in the exercise.

He argued that only 20% were able to cast their votes out of 10 million registered voters in the area.

He said, “You will recall that on the election day I said that the process was clumsy and we also had major problem of card readers and most people could not vote.

“When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?

“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?

Obi regretted the retrogressive disposition the country was tilting to, noting that instead of the country building on achievements of the 2015 general election the country was on a reverse

He added, “The impressive turn out of voters was discouraged by the performance of the electoral body last Saturday.

Obi further decried the harassment and attack members of his party had suffered in the hands of security agencies targeted at intimidating them.

He however hinted that it was not in his powers to announce any demand for the cancellation of the election, saying, “It is left for the party to make its position clear on the matter.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-rejects-presidential-results-in-anambra

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Sholaco: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stupid man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by spiralwedge(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by MYHUBBY: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
what's this one feeling like. so anambra votes would have elect you people

how many is that anambra votes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Akolawole(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Vice presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mr Peter Obi, on Tuesday, said the results declared by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from Anambra state was unacceptable to the party.

He accused the electoral umpire of disenfranchising over 8 million registered voters in the South East Geo-political Zone in the last general election.

Addressing newsmen in his Onitsha residence, Obi further lamented that the election was systematically planned to ensure the zone did not participate fully in the exercise.

He argued that only 20% were able to cast their votes out of 10 million registered voters in the area.

He said, “You will recall that on the election day I said that the process was clumsy and we also had major problem of card readers and most people could not vote.

“When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?

“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?

Obi regretted the retrogressive disposition the country was tilting to, noting that instead of the country building on achievements of the 2015 general election the country was on a reverse

He added, “The impressive turn out of voters was discouraged by the performance of the electoral body last Saturday.

Obi further decried the harassment and attack members of his party had suffered in the hands of security agencies targeted at intimidating them.

He however hinted that it was not in his powers to announce any demand for the cancellation of the election, saying, “It is left for the party to make its position clear on the matter.”

Where in Nigeria do we have heavy turn out? Lagos have 5 million registered voters, how many eventually have PVC or turn up to vote?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by GreenNegro(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Akolawole(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
He forgot registered voters in all states is an academic purpose.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by omonscloak: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice

Well spoken assuming some youth will have sense to know this it would have been better. The better rigger won
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Filmewell(f): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharming95:
Definately dis ain't election....anybody dat tink it an election is totally deluded...rather d two major party tested dia Rigging strength....
APC aving learn well 4rm its master PDP in d past is nau paying d later back in it own coins...
The two parties rig...and d best rigger won....No one shud complain abi die bcuz of any politician...it doesn't worth it...and for dose calling for violence and protest cuz of d election...day shud tink it twice bcuz if it happen d Atiku and Buhari and other politicians go move with dia extended families...if possible dem fit carry dia cows and chickens in dia farm noin body....we will b d one at d receiving end...most of us who don't even knw d road to airport not to talk of procedure in collecting visa...Think twice...d next tin yhu'll yhur Dubai landlord address Nigerians 4rm Dubai... don't fight bcuz of d chicken change day promise yhu dat won't last yhu for four months not to talk of four years....don't b d agent of dia selfish interest whereby after getting dia after d struggle day will still end up looting yhur future...day ain't worth dying for....either Yoruba...Igbo abi Hausa...and minority groups let see ourself as one...d love dat exists btw us shudn't go down d drain bcuz of a few section of d society....let use Venezuela�� and Libya ��as case study...lets learn d international observer won't be here to save yhu wen d wahala start na dia ppu dem go evacuate Rwanda comes to mind...tink it twice...let leave above dis election results...
we d masses are d winner don't let d few ruling class turn us d majority for dia own selfish interest...ma own one million dollar advice
Oga how can you write all this without paragraphs don't you want anybody to read it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Babiboy: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
A ti ku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ebuka440: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
You are the clown. Fool and a hungry bastard. Have you ever achieved anything in your life. Was he not making sense. How can you tell me that a war prone area garnered a large number of vote than a calm area. Illiteracy is your problem. Get a job bro

globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Jiyke(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
In fact PDP didn't prepare well. I thought they had their own plan!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Chatflick(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Biko let us simply congratulate Buhari on his victory as nothing can be done. Nigeria will be great again, God bless our President, God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by livelymatilda22: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Who cares...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Justpd: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

Idiot. Wait till boko haram attack you and your loved ones thats when your head will correct

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
OBI PHONE CALL TO ATIKU
Obi: Alhaji it's me. You have not been picking calls. Alhaji you are busy abi?
Atiku: Obi I have been on the phone some American diplomats. They want to know what happened.
Obi: Oga, how far with the North na... I don't like what I am hearing. I thought you ....
Atiku: Obi we are doing well. We are not doing badly. we shall win Insha Allah!
Obi: Oga, I have delivered the southeast. I have done my part. I told you.....
Atiku : Well done Obi. But you know your zone is buttered bread. It is not like this my zone where I have to confront this man whom they see as a god .
Obi : Oga did you say buttered bread? Buttered by you? Oga you see my people say....... after a race the miles are counted. Oga I told you we were wasting useful time and money in Dubai. I told you ...... Everyday... blueprint.. blueprint... blueprint!
Atiku : Obi what are you insinuating? Haba! These elections are not over. The prophetess said I would win. I trust her. Bishop of Winner told me same thing ......I trust them. Apostle also told me I will win. ........
Obi: Alhaji, so did they tell you you would lose Yobe and Borno woefully? Alhaji I don't know why you made me enter this trouble.....
Atiku : What trouble is that? I made you my running mate. Other people wanted it. you should be grateful. Did I collect Kobo from you?
Obi: Alhaji I am a businessman. If you knew you weren't ready you should have told me. Didnt you tell me you will win Adamawa easily. That every worker there is your employee? So why are you struggling to even win your state? Its embarrassing Alhaji. Where are your workers Alhaji?
Atiku: Obi look Obasanjo is calling me. The last time he called me he was shouting on me on the phone. I don't want to take his calls again. That is a man wh couldn't even win his local govt area for me talking to me like his houseboy. Was I supposed to rig the elections?
Obi: Alhaji I warned you about all these people. Look at that bigheaded one from Kwara who didnt allow anyone come near campaign funds. These are the people you relied on Alhaji. A man who couldn't even retain a senatorial zone his family has possessed for 40 years.
Atiku: Obi honestly I am shocked. Wallahi.....
Obi: Alhaji beg no vex oo. What happened to all that our crowd in Kano? I told you when you guys were kwankwasying up and down. I told you not to trust these people with red caps. They were the people that told you to keep me out of the north. Now what did they do for you?
Atiku: Obi wallah you are right...
Obi: Alhaji I don't know what to do know oo. I am a businessman. I don't want these people to put their eyes into my business oo. Please call Bishop Hassan Kukah and General Abdusalam. Tell them to take us to the Villa. So we can tell this man it was all politics and he may forgive. ......Let us go and congratulate him ooo
Atiku: Obi! It's too early na. We must keep hope alive
Obi: Which hope?... Hope from northeast or hope from Kano and Kwara? .........
Alhaji if you wont do it, n'aha Chineke, I will call Buhari myself and congratulate him. I cant come and sink with you. I am still young oo.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by anubabab: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
know this for sure Atiku losing in the north is as a result of claiming to sell NNPC
this election is just CABAL vs Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by iykejohnson(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
I expected PDP to do better
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by jbtobsyn(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

Is his allegations false? Nigeria is doomed because of idiots like you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
ebuka440:
You are the clown. Fool and a hungry bastard. Have you ever achieved anything in your life. Was he not making sense. How can you tell me that a war prone area garnered a large number of vote than a calm area. Illiteracy is your problem. Get a job bro

Shut up and cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Corrinthians(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
This mumu too wants to feel among. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
jbtobsyn:

Is his allegations false? Nigeria is doomed because of idiots like you.
100% False.. Losers must always complain
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Oricha79(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
China man is taking too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Mcadamson: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Peter Obi's political ambition has been "Atikulately Obituarized" by 2019 presidential election won by PMB.
C'est fini!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Justpd:

Idiot. Wait till boko haram attack you and your loved ones thats when your head will correct
Back to sender
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ObaKlaz: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Wailing from thread to thread. You'll soon come to terms with the reality. Till then, wail all you can!
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Filmewell:

Oga how can you write all this without paragraphs don't you want anybody to read it.
sowie no mind me....

Am still a student...a political scientists in d making...buh will take note....
Thank you for drawing ma attention
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by iluvdonjazzy: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

but PDP rig APC out in Anambra na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.