Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63104 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by allisso: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can someone tell me why foolish Nigerians still believe in our electoral process even when we all know it's business as usual
If all these below have performed bias during this administration then why think INEC wouldn't too

EFCC
DSS
NPF
NJC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Copet00(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chai.. I feel your pain sir.. Come back in 4years time.. Maybe we'll listen to you grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
This flat head Obituary lying bigot needs to find the nearest transformer and hug it or find his way to Lagos lagoon and jump inside.

No one cares about what crap he has to say.......

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by osismog(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
I do not actually believe the outcome of this election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by PecE2Make: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
To further prove that it is true, APC has never rejected any results because they have been rigging
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Iziquiel(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Filmewell:

Oga how can you write all this without paragraphs don't you want anybody to read it.
You're wicked! I just jejely scroll down.
Lol...
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by atobs4real(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Vice presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Mr Peter Obi, on Tuesday, said the results declared by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from Anambra state was unacceptable to the party.

He accused the electoral umpire of disenfranchising over 8 million registered voters in the South East Geo-political Zone in the last general election.

Addressing newsmen in his Onitsha residence, Obi further lamented that the election was systematically planned to ensure the zone did not participate fully in the exercise.

He argued that only 20% were able to cast their votes out of 10 million registered voters in the area.

He said, “You will recall that on the election day I said that the process was clumsy and we also had major problem of card readers and most people could not vote.

“When over 400,000 Card Readers got burnt it became clear that something was wrong somewhere and INEC could not save the situation and they will not allow people to vote manually.

“But in some other parts of the country people are allowed to vote manually and it was accepted by the electoral body. Now how can you tell me that a state like Yobe and Bornu produced the number of voters that is higher than Anambra and Ebony states put together?

“The two states are areas that have been at war and I wonder how they got Card Readers that are working so well despite the war situation that they found themselves?

Obi regretted the retrogressive disposition the country was tilting to, noting that instead of the country building on achievements of the 2015 general election the country was on a reverse

He added, “The impressive turn out of voters was discouraged by the performance of the electoral body last Saturday.

Obi further decried the harassment and attack members of his party had suffered in the hands of security agencies targeted at intimidating them.

He however hinted that it was not in his powers to announce any demand for the cancellation of the election, saying, “It is left for the party to make its position clear on the matter.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-rejects-presidential-results-in-anambra
Sir, why talking like this?
What you are saying also affected them. No excuses for failure. Accept defeat and take heart. Though it's hard to bear.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4gunners(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
ebuka440:
You are the clown. Fool and a hungry bastard. Have you ever achieved anything in your life. Was he not making sense. How can you tell me that a war prone area garnered a large number of vote than a calm area. Illiteracy is your problem. Get a job bro

Because the war prone area is more populated than the calm area. I was in Yobe for a year, despite the insurgency, the population there is still very very high.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by porthouse7(f): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
go and sit down, i told u u will soon crawl back to ur hole

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Dee60: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
The card readers were made in China! That's why.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by porthouse7(f): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
breaking news..... atiku jst called me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

He is not a clown. Did you take time to read the message and digest it well? He has raised good points but sentiment will not just allow you to be truthful. The progress of Nigeria should be paramount to you than political parties or personalities. If we continue dealing with ourselves in insincerity, we will be on reverse gear
No political party or individual that is bigger than Nigeria.
Sometimes I feel bad when I remember that I am been governed by bad leaders who are supported by dishonest people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Larryndelaw: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
This china man ia sick. The real truth is that many people in the south east did not go out and vote. They are busy on the internet shouting Aticulate. But our brothers in the north travelled back home in mass to vote. Even my security told me that he and his family are going home to vote and I don't have choice than to allow him. Those that didn't travel came out to vote.
Pdp made a big mistake by Allow Atiku to and Obi to run.
I

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Wallade(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku and Obi can lament for all I care, I am not about to engage the blame-mode but to pick up the pieces of my dream. I have to decide on Canada soon especially considering my kids and wife.

Nigeria does not deserve this retrogression, stagnation, poverty and under-development.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Musisco01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Up AaaaaaaaaaPppppppppppCcccccccccccc

Una never chi chi chun

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by solidstormy86: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
If am atiku I will inflate one state vote to unimaginable result.... Like rivers force the electoral officer to declare the vote of pdp 3 or 4 million.... Let the chaos APC started continue
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ajadematanle: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stupid man.When ipob was asking your people not to register and vote in the election.What was his comment then.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Arokhetah: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
I dey laugh.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by franchasng: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Compliant:
ABOKI TRAVELED IN THEIR NUMBERS TO THE NORTH TO VOTE, OUR BROTHERS FROM THE EAST DEY ALABA INTERNATIONAL DEY DO BUSINESS

GO TO COURT

YOU GUYS HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY POLITICS

BUHARI NEW YOU GUYS WILL GOTO COURT THAT WAS WHY HE MADE SURE HE REMOVE THAT YOU BROTHER AS CJN
Shutup your poverty dirty mouth!!!

Igbos came out en mass, if all Igbos that came out to vote in Lagos were not harassed and stopped, Atiku would have won Lagos.

Tinubu knew and he used MC Oluomo and OPC thugs to harass Igbos from voting, ode

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by SexynSerious(f): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good point.

Still, one gotta say that this is not an election but a selection. nobody can justify Buhari beating Atiku by more than 300k votes in Kaduna state.
nobody can justify Atiku barely winning in Benue state or losing Kogi. the results of this election is so screwed that no reasonable person to buy it. short and simple.

goodnessme1:
Thank God they are not blaming Ipob.

We told you people buhari and atiku none is good for us,freedom remain the best.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Wallade(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
solidstormy86:
If am atiku I will inflate one state vote to unimaginable result.... Like rivers force the electoral officer to declare the vote of pdp 3 or 4 million.... Let the chaos APC started continue

Why do you think the result for Kano, Bornoand Katsina were delayed? APC had a plan for Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom states and they succeded.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Compliant(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
franchasng:
Shutup your poverty dirty mouth!!!

Igbos came out en mass, if all Igbos that came out to vote in Lagos were not harassed and stopped, Atiku would have won Lagos.

Tinubu knew and he used MC Oluomo and OPC thugs to harass Igbos from voting, ode

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
This man called Obi is a classic, textbook case ethnic bigot.

I can imagine that he and the other senseless, chest beating Igbos on Nairaland were cut from the same cloth.

I hail those Igbos who voted for Buhari. You've shown that there's hope for Nigeria.

I remembered when this Obi was being grilled during the debates, he kept saying stuffs like, "your country", "you people". That's the man that wants to rule a whole country. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Citizen0(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

you made no point at all.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by zabuur: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
To Saraki, FFK, Dino, Reno and all haters of northerners.

I would like to tell you this, first of all, I am from Oyo State which is a South western state. I have read all the names you have called the northerners. Claiming they are poor and suffering.

You have forgotten these

1. These northerners traveled back home thru all means possible from their various states of work to vote. If u meet a herdsman, a Hausa shoe maker, suya seller, those selling fruits,rams, cows, they will show u their well wrapped PVC. But, we southerners, we are so Porsche. Many of us can't leave our comfort zones to go vote.

2. Even if a rich Hausa sends his child to school abroad, the child still comes back to work at home. Ours is different. We are always proud of saying, my bro/sis live in d states and call ourselves Omo butter.

3. If u meet any Hausa gate man, you will definitely see him holding a radio transistor. That radio can pick any station in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. You won't see that gateman listening to davido or wizkid. He listens to news.

4. An average Hausa is active. Here, we are busy on Instagram and Twitter at the other end of our locked doors.

5. Unless our religious leaders tell us to do something, we don't believe we can. Even we don't think a out what they say before doing it. At least, we are educated, we want to marry one wife and have just 2 kids and we want them to study abroad. Hausas are there living peacefully in their polygamous homes and their several children.

6. Check those on the queue for the auditions of big brother. How many northerners would u see there? Those hip hop artists with senseless lyrics, what percentage of them is from North?
Those playing sports bets too. Of we put the efforts we put into this nonsense into electing our leaders, Will we be here lamenting?

7. We should get this fact. When j was growing up, we used to hear that hausas are the most honest people. They don't sell to make outrageous profits on transactions. If any of them shows dishonesty, people would say such has been living amongst southerners. Atiku has been tainted with corruption, nothing can wash that away. Those ones representing us here all have questionable sources of wealth, yet, we go ahead and put them up there to lead us.

Now who are d real ones living in poverty and sufferings.

We need to understand that we have a culture, our replacement of culture with the so called westernization is really affecting us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by mycar: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Npower job has no salary increment
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Daeylar(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

All man dey talk, this Gambari Houseboy too has an opinion. I hope he got permission from his Oga.

All the Reactors and Atikulators have become Rejectors.

RIP

This picture eh grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Olamsoh:
As a mother sometimes you need to hold your children by force before you can do good for them . Even when they are sick, you will have to close your eyes and watch them cry as you force them to drink the medicine and watch the nurses inject them. Sometimes you will be the one to hold them down , that is love .
Love is when you help people prepare for the future.
They never value it then because they can’t see it .
Many of us never appreciated our mothers until we started falling in love, getting married and giving birth to children.

My name is okoro blessing nkiruka and I am here to guide you .

The disadvantage of building a house is that many of us don’t have the experience, so we get messed up along the line and get tired because of you don’t have experience people will use your house to build there own house .
Some people have built houses for 10 years , it’s not like they did not have the money but they did not have time and experience to manage it .
So let me teach you how to own your own property.
Nothing like small girl big God or yahoo boy selling pant .
The difference is that you do not know the secret.

@middlechase
They helped me when I was frustrated and came into my life .
The power of installment.
The power of gathering .
That little drop of water that we become an ocean.

But you will have to sacrifice luxury and pleasure to embark on this journey.
You can become a landlord and landlady today .
Follow @middlechase
Send them a DM
Tell them okoro blessing nkiruka sent you .
On the 23rd of May
I will show you all what I achieved in installment....
Good luck .
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by contigiency(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please is there anybody who didn't vote in the south East because of card reader issue? I had to ask this question because this excuse over card reader is becoming disturbing. I never heard it from anybody here in Ebonyi state except now that PDP is being defeated.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by truentalk: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
It was not election because rigging was significantly reduced.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by justjify(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
Go Byazhin Across.
You go see am there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Bola Tinubu's LG, Ikeja LGA / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.