Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) (2433 Views)

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / The Suffering Women Go Through In The Name Of Marriage (photo) / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Ababbio: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2020
A newly married yong man has identified as Ebube Amatus reportedly died three days after traditional marriage with his pregnant bride.

Insidenaija gathered that the horrible incident happened when a policeman halted and requested that the newly wedded man reverse his vehicle for security checks.

According to report, when the newly wedded man was trying to pack well, a car on full speed while trying to escape the checkpoint slammed the groom's vehicle and ruined it. He(the groom) gave the ghost in a split second at that point.

May his soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant the man's friend, family members and his pregnant bride the fortitude to bare the irreplaceable loss.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/man-dies-in-a-car-accident-three-days-after-weddingphoto/

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2020
Anambra people again. They need serious prayers. console the wife and families he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Deborah98(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Haaaa nawa ooooh,rip to him ..

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Guy man,
Nemesis, people he defrauded have caught up with him

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by dangermouse(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Rip.
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by rentAcock(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2020
This is nothing but mere coincidence. Mayhem does not announce itself. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by illicit(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Guys indulge in many things these days to get money

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Sollykay41(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Rip young man

Meanwhile, you can own a 1 acre (six plots) of land with just #500,000 in our ongoing promo. Book an appointment with us today
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Sheuns(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2020
This vehicle looks like one that ran under another vehicle not hit from behind

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nukilia: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
What a nation!
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Village people
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,
...and you were present when he was defrauding those people? sad

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by paulolee(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2020
jus too bad...death is always lurking by the corner and i pray it stays far from us and our loved ones...R.i.p bro
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:23am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,
You don't know the first thing about Rex and you talk like an idiot. I knew him personally and he was real estate developer with many duplexes around Lekki and Ajah to his name. Shut up you fool.. shut up and learn to be objective with your words.

RiP Rex. We had pending deals. I'll miss you bro cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Barzinime(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2020
So also was Hushpuppi grin grin grin
ThreeEyedRaven:

You don't know the first thing about Rex and you talk like an idiot. I knew him personally and he was real estate developer with many duplexes around Lekki and Ajah to his name. Shut up you fool.. shut up and learn to be objective with your words.

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by gangstarmonk(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

Dude was a kind, hard-working and promising gentleman.

What about the police at the check point?
Can they now check his ghost?
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Sorry
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Seun Dominique Lalasticlala Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,

You can't really judge though, it can be legit money.

I just feel his hands weren't clean.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Bros leave that thing, so was Evictus Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by spartan117(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Sheuns:
This vehicle looks like one that ran under another vehicle not hit from behind
My thoughts exactly. This story looks made up.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by tetula123(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Sad thing is she called me to invite me. I didn’t go, didn’t even call to congratulate her. Now I can’t call to say sorry.
I just feel I failed her in all angle. May his soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by tetula123(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,
you already judging without knowing him.
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by FGonline: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,
he didn't play by the rules

Maybe he disobey his.........
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by FGonline: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

well R.I.P to the dead

Legit oo or not legit, don't jeleous anybody bcoz our life script dey different.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Bahamas95(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man, Nemesis, people he defrauded have caught up with him

Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by hgfr553: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Lordfranklin(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man, Nemesis, people he defrauded have caught up with him
Mr Know-it-all!
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by Goldenboy10(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
DonBenny77:
Guy man,
Exactly what I was thinking
Re: Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Bleep you, nemesis caught up with him naturally.....
I have concluded that he is a fraudster and that's final.
Objective my balls!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

His S3x Slave..18+ Episode 1 / Does Working Out Make A Skinny Guy More Skinneer / +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.