Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (52038 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Offpoint: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
Yes tongue
Stop lying.... grin
Happy birthday
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Offpoint: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
Yes tongue
Stop lying.... grin
Happy birthday
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Printerscanner: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2019
Drey1:

Almajiri them would change it.

This your grammar is worse than the Almajaris'.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mcslize: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Are you serious?? Flight Ticket 800k??

Before my time comes, the thing for Don reach 1milli nagringringrin

BTW if I am determined, no turning backwink

I don't think flight ticket is up to 800k for a single person. A family of 5 spent 1.1million for flight some time ago. A single person flight to Australia should be around 500k to 600k

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Y don't you try China. Forget about their language barrier, majority of them speak English.

I will advice China

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yesso
Even me.
I have started the process for some time

But I know my way relatively

So I am not in need to ask.

So man6 Nigerians will flee over the next few months /yeats

Person wey wan flee make e flee.

So many Nigerians wan flee indeed...

No be the same naija the most rich Nigerians dey stay?

Make we hear word abeg!

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mcslize: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
wink2015:

WHAT IS PR ROUTE?

Explain to the understanding of the average Nigerians who have not had the priviledge to travel out but are keen on travelling.

That means you don't visit the travel section at all. If you want to travel, make the travel section your daily check in. If you click in my nick, you will see the 3 most common sections I am mostly active.

But you are most active in Politics section, crime and celebrities. If you want to travel, exchange one of those sections you are most active with Travel section.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Tina26:
Australia visa is 900k. Ticket about 700k. Processing- PTE exam evaluation of results etc. Like 350k

Australian visa is N900k.....haba!

Na heaven?

Anyway, na that guy sabi sha. Na only him carry him matter waka come.

Me na Australia dey rush me sef.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
africanusvu:
U av 4.5mil yet u want to travel outside.as if dangote had upto 1mil when he started.u ae a fool
So didn't occur to you that Dangote is from a wealthy home undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Abeg borrow me that money, i go dey give u 400k every month n return ur capital in full after 1 year 6 months
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by nadigo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
yelei:

Ok I just sent u a pm let's talk about Australia or Canada.

can you send me your email sir
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bogeyman007:

PR.. got it 6 years ago...

Kia, i guess then it was easy and you are a C now...congrats sir

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by chydozane(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
omo, we are going to be seeing more of this Type of thread now. since we are on the NEXT LEVEL
And baba said is go to be tough
this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Person wey wan flee make e flee.

So many Nigerians wan flee indeed...

No be the same naija the most rich Nigerians dey stay?

Make we hear word abeg!

Dey there dey look

If you want to stay you stay

Go and check how many people are writing ielts to leave this shithole and you will know how many want to leave

Go to the passport office....

Every time booklet no dey for passport

What about those doing certificate valuation at WAEC office

Or the ones overstating their visas

Or the ones trekking the desert to Europe?

You are living in a bubble

Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by SimplePlan34: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Why not canada
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Please is it true that one would have to write exams outside the country when trying for aussie pr?
false. The exams are done in nigeria
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by BigIyanga: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dont go.. scammers looking for ur money
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by blessedaunty: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2019
You can try going for masters degree, as it will improve your chances of getting a visa, you can apply to Australia or Canada.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by frank41(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yesso
Even me.
I have started the process for some time

But I know my way relatively

So I am not in need to ask.

So man6 Nigerians will flee over the next few months /yeats

Thumb up man...same too what is keeping me here is my PG program.....God helping i will finish it before July..Then I go fly like a bird commot from this dilapidated country called Niajuria
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nature8(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
SamzackD:
there is a thread on this travel section to help you with that

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident

there's the link forget agents and D.I.Y
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by egojeny1(f): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mcslize:

That means you don't visit the travel section at all. If you want to travel, make the travel section your daily check in. If you click in my nick, you will see the 3 most common sections I am mostly active.

But you are most active in Politics section, crime and celebrities. If you want to travel, exchange one of those sections you are most active with Travel section.
You have not answered his question

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CuriousX: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Samsung004:
Y don't you try China. Forget about their language barrier, majority of them speak English.

I will advice China
this is not true. there is language barrier in china

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nature8(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
Drey1:

Almajiri them would change it.
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Femi316: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

Bros you get 4.5millaski nie you dey find where to travo to........maka I hope sey na drim nie I take see your post.......?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by africanusvu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
asuustrike1:

So didn't occur to you that Dangote is from a wealthy home undecided
.then they came to d world with billions?4.5mil can make u mini dangote in 5yrs.ask any igboman around u
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AbdulCLO: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
With 4.5 Million I Swear to God I will not leave Nigeria and I will make it big time infact with just 1 million naira I will be very ok... let me give you on a tip of business you should go into. Agriculture (farming) and transport. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
frank41:

Thumb up man...same too what is keeping me here is my PG program.....God helping i will finish it before July..Then I go fly like a bird commot from this dilapidated country called Niajuria

With your PG certificates

You will get additional points in the Express entry

I wished I had a masters degree
It would have increased my CRS score

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / Maiduguri The Media Will Never Show You: A Tour Of The City (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.