Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio (40286 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
You can't fail as if the senate is meant for you alone abeg pack well jare

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Nnamsoasuquo: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Go and sit down, Mr betrayal ....Akwa ibom is bigger than you

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Compliant(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
when akpabio is finding it difficult to comprehend the result

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Blis91: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
LOOSER, accept the result.... Even if the election is rescheduled and reconducted 12 times, Ekpenyong will beat you each of the 12times. To hell with Godfatherism in AKS. You are seeing the WARSAW SAW WAR. God exalts the humble and the proud he sends them to the lowest places. The people gave you the mandate for the first term, now they have taken it back from you, keeeeeeep quiet.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Gandollaar(f): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Originakalokalo:

They encourage atiku to make the call....

Let him pick his phone and call the winner. That is called leading by example.
You are a dreamer. Why didn't tell Akpabio to do same?
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by farouk2much(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
My friend go and rest you don lose and there is notting you can do

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Banter1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fianze93:
Sometimes I wonder what these politicians take that make them talk like they are infallible. Imagine! "I can't fail"
bro, you have to have that believe that you can't fail, not that you can't fail but have the believe that you can't. and don't see it as pride.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by mendoakala(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oga gba fun olorun jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by blackboy2star(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mr Oga go sitdown... Lawyers are ready to chop all una money
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
lol..Akpabio sit down and be humble.. u failed!!..

Rather than going to court, start dog business. since he has no electoral value. he should try market..

Akwa-íbom ,Amanem eti-eti!!!!

You no well at all grin
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Dee60: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
OreMI22:
The practice of changing numbers different from the true votes of the people MUST STOP IN NIGERIA!

Yes, but how?

This evil practice is done by the politicians, and you what they are made of.

INEC cannot get it 100% because INEC people did not land from heaven - They are Nigerians!

Police cannot guarantee it.

So, how?
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by titsqueez(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
All the money he has stolen....he should be contemplating life in prison. Ebot
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Kennydoc(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Akpabio still got senate presidency on his mind cheesy

And with the current militocracy in power...anything is possible.

Before the tribunal will finish the case and Appeal Court decide on it, Senate has finished electing its principal officers. Even if he wins finally, he can never be Senate President again. He can only be given a juicy committee to head.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by fabolouz1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
I stand with Senator Akpabio on this. There is no way Engr. Chris Ekpeyong or anyone else in Ikot ekpene Senatorial district can defeat him in any election. He has active loyalists all over the State. It's similar like saying President Buhari would lose in the core north.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by NinjaMetahuman: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
olaolulazio:
Corrected in 2023 grin grin
election tribunal must deliver judgement within 3 months.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by tabisegroup(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
U see Akpabio? Respect the Man
He rigged in the current governor and all the 3 senators (including himself) and 10 house of representatives members plus all 26 state house numbers.
Of all these, If u know what loyalty is, you won't write off the gamer called Akpabio grin shocked

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by philkoms: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Reality never dawn on this guy that it no longer business as usual. The earlier the better for him.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by bezimo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oh you didnt lose..why not call Buhari grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by sammifrank: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chai
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by somehow: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
lol..Akpabio sit down and be humble.. u failed!!..

Rather than going to court, start dog business. since he has no electoral value. he should try market..

Akwa-íbom ,Amanem eti-eti!!!!

I hope you have told Atiku this too?
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by koolbe(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Before u go to court , u would have lost d Senate President seat u were seeking. Lol
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Irybets: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove below

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Wgbets: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
See prove of our yesterdays games below

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by searay(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Igini was compromised. All the wards and LGs where Akpabio won was canceled. Card reader is not tenable in Court.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Bsingle(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
kasheemawo:
Akpabio is our next Senate President In chukwu okiki banbi I pray

Fight for your future first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.