Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio (40272 Views)

I Didn’t Lose 2023 Presidential Election, Atiku Declares / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Agugbadin: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
You did not lose but God casted you out of Akwaibom politics for peace to reign in that state
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
lol..Akpabio sit down and be humble.. u failed!!..

Rather than going to court, start dog business. since he has no electoral value. he should try market..

Akwa-íbom ,Amanem eti-eti!!!!

pls can u try tell ATIKU the same?
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by anisamuel: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
This man is a comedian. ...some beat you with 35000 + votes and you want to correct that .....may be in 2023
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by anisamuel: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
This man is a comedian. ...someone who beat you with 35000 + votes and you want to correct that .....may be in 2023
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by igwefivestar(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by igwefivestar(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by igwefivestar(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2019

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by igwefivestar(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-lose-the-results-will-be-corrected-akpabio/

if u think Apkabio is high on codeine let me see ur hand.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by igwefivestar(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-lose-the-results-will-be-corrected-akpabio/

sha, Apkabio there is still hope for u. This is naija, everything is possible.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by KunleyY19(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Is this rigging
Well the Man still get hope ... Appointment Loading
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by PointBlank13(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maybe you didn't FAIL as you claim but you LOST. No one is invincible
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by SouthEastFacts: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Akpabio still got senate presidency on his mind cheesy

And with the current militocracy in power...anything is possible.
Sai Baba don't need him again. He rather weakens Southern politicians than strengthens them to pave an easy way for northern agenda.

With Akpabio out of the book, Ahmed Lawan is the clear favourite to lead the Senate. Do you think Buhari will by any means support akpabio over Lawan?

Never

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by eneyoduke(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
If only the presidential can also be corrected
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by ddefoe: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
He said he can't loose election, that his people knows it. Chai! This man is a clown
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by VULCAN(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
That only works when the outcome depends on you.

Not when you are depending on people to choose to vote for you.

Then their will comes into it.

Banter1:
bro, you have to have that believe that you can't fail, not that you can't fail but have the believe that you can't. and don't see it as pride.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by abraham01emma01: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Are you God? Telling us that you cannot fail. Your rigging plan failed woefully

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by TheFreeOne: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Sai Baba don't need him again. He rather weakens Southern politicians than strengthens them to pave an easy way for northern agenda.

With Akpabio out of the book, Ahmed Lawan is the clear favourite to lead the Senate. Do you think Buhari will by any means support akpabio over Lawan?

Never

Buhari's nepotism doesn't suprise anyone again. If he can appoint almost all the top secvrity positions including customs,immigration e.t.c from his region and engineer the removal of CJN Onnoghen, Saraki then its expected he can do same for senate presidency to get himself a rubber stamp NASS.

And i believe Akpabio was dealt with by his people for betraying their trust.

Buhari presidency is a diservice to nigeria coupled with his unpatriotic and illiterate followers.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Femeto: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saraki lost who are you?
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by jossykondo: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
The man is right,he did not lose,but lost
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by blackboy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na so Atiku didnt loose.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by jaytee01(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Hahaha Akpabio sure of a bribed judge somewhere!!!

And it will happen!!! SMH!

Can you imagine APC's reaction if this were to be coming from Saraki!!!

Those that said Buhari has integrity should cover their face in shame!!!

Atiku if Akpabio can do it, you too can!!! I am still very hopeful!
Which yeye integrity... The level of rigging in this year's presidential election is possibly worse than what happened in 2011 which led to the old bigot crying like a baby and promising not to contest again.

As for integrity, we challenge him to publish his asset declaration forms. Why is he hanging on to the petroleum ministry which is still jumping from one corruption scandal to another?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Originakalokalo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
You are a dreamer. Why didn't tell Akpabio to do same?

Oh.

I actually meant that akpabio should do what they are telling atiku to do.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by DAVEZONIGLTD: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ok.
If you have Borehole Project /issues, kindly call us.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by mekyno777(m): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
He is our next minister of works, which i strongly wish he gets because he a super performer.
Bt he want to take a shot at senate presidency, which he feels he has the chance and it's better for him
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stupid man abandoned PDP for APC ,

Now wetin U gain

Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by aigbokiejohnson(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pick your phone sir and call Dr Chris
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by kingkhan(m): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
lol..Akpabio sit down and be humble.. u failed!!..

Rather than going to court, start dog business. since he has no electoral value. he should try market..

Akwa-íbom ,Amanem eti-eti!!!!
Atiku needs this advice morethan akpabio
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by mrtheo33: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Nigeria dey akpabio like Ghana. This is what the Igbo man calls sleeping muruanya (dream world). Pls come back to reality.
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Spezee: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Kai all dis Nigerian politians dey no go kill person with laught, dey humble am for polling unit e no wan go rest, all wetin e head na d senate president seat were APC promise na e him no wan miss. me too if my girlfriend break my heart we go d nation tribunal to judge it
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Airoflaw(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
princeade86:
u better call d winner as saraki did, and collect minister slot.
is saraki getting a ministerial slot too otunya
Re: I Didn’t Lose, The Results Will Be Corrected —akpabio by Jannyfrans: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Iya mmi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Oil Price Sinks To Lowest Level In 16 Years / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.